Polish president's plane crash. PsyOp?

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
bostonterrierowner

Re: Polish president's plane crash. PsyOp?

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Another puzzle in a bigger picture? Belka succeeded Skrzypek as a Central Bank head after the crash . And now he is a potential candidate in DSK's stead? He was a finance minister a decade ago and a "technocrat" prime minister through 2004 and 2005 , if I remeber correctly. He doesnt have a big political base , he was installed as a PM after pulling off many tricks.Postcommunists knew they would lose the election, Kwasniewski ( president in that time also postcommunist) brought Belka from Washington , I think. Before he was in Iraq serving in Bremer's administration. In the end he was in an opposition to his own government :) How? In 2004 ruling party SLD ( postcommunists) split up. Belka joined the separatists who were formally an opposition. Still SLD was the main body behind the government . Prime minister Belka was opposed to his own administration . Shchisofrenic? Only in Poland :) He is an international money interest man , long time IMF and WB official .

http://blogs.wsj.com/emergingeurope/201 ... arek+belka
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

(Transl.) Poland fired 13 officers as a result of the plane crash investigation: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/puol ... 08172.html
bostonterrierowner

Makkonen wrote:(Transl.) Poland fired 13 officers as a result of the plane crash investigation: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/puol ... 08172.html
They made a report official , Miller's Report. It says its pilots' fault plus some disorganisation on russian side. Generally an accident. Special Air Force Unit nr 36 , responsible for flying VIPs was disbanded.

This one is actually much more interesting : Andrzej Lepper , a very well known populist , agrarian politician was found dead in his office today afternoon . He hanged himself according to witness' accounts. Lepper was an enfant terrible of polish politics. In 2001 his Samoobrona got into Sejm - upper house of polish parliament with around 11 per cent , third result. Lepper became a vice marshall/speaker of Sejm. He frequently insulted other politicians , accused them of corruption , sold places on the election lists to the highest bidder willing to get into Sejm or Senat. In 2006 he became a vice prime minister , minister of agriculture and lost this position when Biuro Antykorupcyjne -Anti Corruption Bureau almost arrested him in an ambush. He sneaked out , some ministers in Kaczynski's cabinet were sacked for warning Lepper. Recently he was sentenced to some jail time for so called sex scandal - he and his entourage were taking advantage of women desperate for work or a career in politics. A real clusterfuck :)

Lepper was a big , household name :)

I wonder if he was suicided , actually killed himself or keeps on living somewhere . General elections are on 9th of October .....
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

About this event, there seems to be some material contained in the so called "global intelligence files" released by wikileaks -- in connection to a certain "world famous spy" named "comrade J".

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/releasedat ... world.html
http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11960 ... king-.html

...maybe our notable member from Poland bostonterrierowner can look into it. :)
bostonterrierowner

nonhocapito wrote:About this event, there seems to be some material contained in the so called "global intelligence files" released by wikileaks -- in connection to a certain "world famous spy" named "comrade J".

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/releasedat ... world.html
http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11960 ... king-.html

...maybe our notable member from Poland bostonterrierowner can look into it. :)
I am sorry NoHo but I totally missed your post in this long forgotten thread :)

Smolensk plane crash is a topic full of disinfo , fake leads etc . and of course it is extremely highly politicized here in Poland . Its impossible to get through all this bullshit so I don't even bother trying . The whole wikileaks and Mr. Ass-angel ( greatly coined Simon ) is a CIA/MI6-5/Mossad and who knows whose else's affair and as was to be forseen , tries to blame Putin for Kaczynski's death . It is doing it only undirectly claiming that Kaczynski's visit was supposed to be disturbed and the president himself was to land in Belarus and proceed on land .

Here in Poland mainstream political parties like PIS ( Kaczynski's twin brother is a chairman and founder ) claim that it was an outright assassination done by the Rusians in concert with rulling PO - Platforma Obywatelska . A Rethoric is very dangerous . Accusing foreign government for an assassination of our head of state is a pretty big deal , isnt it ? Majority of people don't seem to give a fuck but PIS has a chance to form a government in not that distant future . What is going to happen than ? Polish Prime Minister Kaczynski accusing Russian president Putin for killing Polish president .

In my opinion if somebody caused this disaster , for sure it wasn't Putin . You dont shit where you eat a saying has it :) In adition Kaczynski was highly inpopular and was on his way out through the scheduled elections due in November 2010 .

Maybe even it was an ordinary plane crush caused by haste and immense pressure from the president to land in this particular location. I don't know . But what I know is that this whole affair is being used to put pressure on Putin and for sure it will be used for some scoundrel-like purposes in a future . Instigating Poland against Russia with Jaroslaw Kaczynski's - a American/Neo Con / Israel whore help seems to be a possible outcome .

I dont even want to think about such scenarios but I can clearly see lots of parallels between 1930's and stuff going on today with Greek 'crisis' , helping extremist to gain their seats in parliaments , Breivik mind -fuck psyop etc.

I dont wanna see Kaczynski and his dangerous helpers like Antoni Macierewicz winning power and play to their English/American/Zionist masters' tune . Shitstorm coming from this part of the world can become very dangerous very soon .

Like I said before , the rhetoric on this subject in Poland coming from Main Stream politicians is way out of proportions .

Funny thing is that during EURO2012 championship a Russian national team will be headquartered in Bristol Hotel right next door to President's Palace which in turn is a site for all this ''Russian assassination of our great president Kaczynski's'' madness . I cant wait to see how our politicians are going to exploit this situation :)

To summarize I need to add that I am almost sure that majority of 2010 plane crash victims were real . I saw Kaczynski live once , Mr. Plazynski and Mrs. Szymanek - Deresz as well in my life time. I live in Warsaw so I have this misfortune to spot our politicians on the streets much more frequently than people from other cities :) Are they really dead or it is some kind of really giant PsyOp , cannot be sure . I am not sure of anything anymore... As you NoHo might remember from my very first posts on this forum , I claimed to know personally through my mother one person , a high ranking army general who died on this plane . I had a little quarell with BrianV about this so I chose not to drag this topic further but I still insist on knowing this man personally .

As a conclusion I will share some scenarios being pushed by PIS - Prawo i Sprawiedliwość a second largest party both in a country and a parliament :

1. Russians caused a mist on the airfield to fuck with the plane instruments
2. They moved lights used to evaluating distance by the pilots to cause the crash ( pilots simply thought that they were much closer than it actually was the case )
3. There are claims that russian special forces were shooting the survivors
4. There were bomns on a plane that caused the disaster - very popular nowadays , pointing to the Polish/Russian collusion in this deed .

And countless more ...

Cui Bono ? :)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Very interesting insights, bto -- To put the blame on Putin is certainly a very straight possibility. It is possible that, since his fight against the international "oligarchs" that had began robbing Russia blind during the Gorbachev-Yeltsin years, Putin is seen as not subservient enough to the global forces that want to hold their hands on all earthly valuable resources. Most of the fake "revolutions" of the recent years seem to have had an anti-russian streak to them. And the idea that Putin is something close to a dangerous, manipulative dictator is a common place here in the "western" globalized world, with no way for anyone, of course, to know if this is even remotely true.

In any case things like this make me think, once again, that, really, nobody rules the world. Not yet. There might not be after all one pyramid, one organization, one tribe at the top, etcetera.

I keep feeling and still am almost convinced that there are several shifting forces out there constantly fighting for supremacy -- only they are hidden, camouflaged forces that we cannot perceive clearly, which adds enormously to our confusion.

The general effort, that seem to have succeeded, is simply to separate two artificial layers:

-- a layer of outlaws and gangsters that aim to control and rule and fight their battles for the world;
-- and a phony layer where pretend governments and pretend rulers and pretend problems and pretend alliances or enmities are staged to hide the real issues from the people.

The rest is the familiar unruled wave of chaos and order and fear of death that makes today's world the same for everyone. B)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:In any case things like this make me think, once again, that, really, nobody rules the world. Not yet. There might not be after all one pyramid, one organization, one tribe at the top, etcetera.

I keep feeling and still am almost convinced that there are several shifting forces out there constantly fighting for supremacy -- only they are hidden, camouflaged forces that we cannot perceive clearly, which adds enormously to our confusion.

The general effort, that seem to have succeeded, is simply to separate two artificial layers:

-- a layer of outlaws and gangsters that aim to control and rule and fight their battles for the world;
-- and a phony layer where pretend governments and pretend rulers and pretend problems and pretend alliances or enmities are staged to hide the real issues from the people.

The rest is the familiar unruled wave of chaos and order and fear of death that makes today's world the same for everyone. B)
Excellent overall analysis, Nonho. Very fine!
bostonterrierowner

American "elections" are coming and one of the chief warmongerers Senator McCain has voiced his concern about 2010 crash and said that the whole affair must be thoroughly investigated . Than he added that USA will protect ex Soviet bloc countries against Russian agression . He reminded us how brave Kaczynski was in 2008 when he saved Georgia from Russian occupation . Like this whole affair wasn't a provocation of Georgian president Sakashvili , American ''educated'' CIA asset :)

2 of most out of touch with reality PIS politicians went to USA to seek ''support'' and ''help'' from the NeoCons . They were sent by Jaroslaw Kaczynski .

Maybe they are getting harder on Putin now when he is the president again...

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1342,title, ... omosc.html
bostonterrierowner

I have been observing in our MSM a soap opera about all sorts of exhumations of bodies of alleged victims of 2010 Polish President Crash in Smoleńsk . It turns out that there is a total mess in the coffins , also uncomfortable questions about compensations find their way to the surface . From now on I strongly suspect that this whole affair is a PsyOp and I am scared of possible reasons behind it .

This is a "control tower" on a so -called Smolensk airport

I have to admit that I greatly underestimated "Polish" authorities. They pulled of a giant PsyOp .

I will post more on the subject soon ...
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Interesting! Carry on!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I strongly suspected from the word "go" that it was a PsyOp. I postulated that they had all gone to "retire" in Mother Russia.

see next post
Last edited by brianv on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

brianv wrote:The Esteemed Passenger List!

These included the Polish president Lech Kaczyński

Joanna Agacka-Indecka 45 President of the Polish Bar Council
Ewa Bąkowska 47 Representative of the Katyn Families
Lt. Gen. Andrzej Błasik 47 Commander of the Air Force
Krystyna Bochenek 56 Deputy Marshal of the Senate (PO)
Anna Maria Borowska 81 Representative of the Katyn Families
Bartosz Borowski 31 Representative of the Katyn Families
Maj. Gen. Tadeusz Buk 49 Commander of the Land Forces

Brig. Gen. Miron Chodakowski 52 Orthodox Ordinary of the Polish Armed Forces
Lt. Col. Czesław Cywiński 84 President of the World Association of Home Army Soldiers
Lt. Col. Zbigniew Dębski 87 Co-founder of the Union of Warsaw Insurgents

Leszek Deptuła 57 Member of the Sejm (PSL)
Grzegorz Dolniak 50 Member of the Sejm (PO)

Katarzyna Doraczyńska 31 Press office staffer at the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland
Edward Duchnowski 80 Secretary General of the Union of Sybiraks
Aleksander Fedorowicz 39 Interpreter at the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland

Janina Fetlińska 57 Senator (PiS)
Lt. Col. Jarosław Florczak 41 Close protection officer
WO1 Artur Francuz 39 Close protection officer
Gen. Franciszek Gągor 58 Chief of the General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces
Grażyna Gęsicka 58 Member of the Sejm, former Minister of Regional Development (PiS)
Brig. Gen. Kazimierz Gilarski 54 Commander of the Warsaw Garrison

Przemysław Gosiewski 45 Member of the Sejm, former Deputy Prime Minister (PiS)
Bronisław Gostomski 61 Personal Roman Catholic chaplain to President Kaczorowski
Maj. Robert Grzywna 36 Co-pilot
Mariusz Handzlik 44 Undersecretary of State at the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland
Roman Indrzejczyk 78 Personal Roman Catholic chaplain to President Kaczyński
Lt. Paweł Janeczek 37 Close protection officer
Dariusz Jankowski 54 Staffer at the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland
Natalia Januszko 22 Flight attendant

Izabela Jaruga-Nowacka 59 Member of the Sejm, former Deputy Prime Minister (SLD)
Józef Joniec 50 Roman Catholic priest, Piarist father
Ryszard Kaczorowski 90 Former president of the Republic of Poland in exile
Maria Kaczyńska 67 Wife of President Kaczyński
Lech Kaczyński 60 President of the Republic of Poland
Sebastian Karpiniuk 37 Member of the Sejm (PO)
VAdm. Andrzej Karweta 51 Commander of the Navy

Mariusz Kazana 49 Director of Diplomatic Protocol at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Janusz Kochanowski 69 Ombudsman for Civil Rights

Brig. Gen. Stanisław Komornicki 85 Chancellor of the Order of Virtuti Militari

Stanisław Komorowski 56 Deputy Minister of National Defence
WO2 Paweł Krajewski 35 Close protection officer
Andrzej Kremer 48 Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Zdzisław Król 74 Roman Catholic priest, member of the Council for the Protection of Struggle and Martyrdom Sites
Janusz Krupski 58 Head of the Office for War Veterans and Victims of Oppression
Janusz Kurtyka 49 President of the Institute of National Remembrance
Andrzej Kwaśnik 53 Roman Catholic police chaplain and chaplain to the Katyn Families

Lt. Gen. Bronisław Kwiatkowski 59 Commander of the Operational Command of the Polish Armed Forces
Col. Wojciech Lubiński 40 Personal physician to President Kaczyński
Tadeusz Lutoborski 83 Representative of the Katyn Families
Barbara Maciejczyk 28 Flight attendant

Barbara Mamińska 52 Director of the Personnel and Decorations Office at the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland

Zenona Mamontowicz-Łojek 72 President of the Polish Katyn Foundation

Stefan Melak 63 Head of the Katyn Committee

Tomasz Merta 44 Deputy Minister of Culture and National Heritage, General Convervator of Monuments

WO2 Andrzej Michalak 36 Flight engineer

Capt. Dariusz Michałowski 35 Close protection officer

Stanisław Mikke 62 Deputy Head of the Council for the Protection of Struggle and Martyrdom Sites

Justyna Moniuszko 24 Flight attendant

Aleksandra Natalli-Świat 51 Member of the Sejm (PiS)

Janina Natusiewicz-Mirer 70 Social activist

2nd Lt. Piotr Nosek 35 Close protection officer

Piotr Nurowski 64 President of the Polish Olympic Committee

Bronisława Orawiec-Löffler 81 Representative of the Katyn Families

Lt. Col. Jan Osiński 35 Roman Catholic priest, Vice-Chancellor of the Curia of the Military Ordinariate

Col. Adam Pilch 44 Lutheran military chaplain

Katarzyna Piskorska 73 Representative of the Katyn Families

Maciej Płażyński 52 Member of the Sejm, former Marshal of the Sejm (independent)

Maj. Gen. Tadeusz Płoski 54 Roman Catholic Bishop of the Military Ordinariate of the Polish Armed Forces

JWO Agnieszka Pogródka–Węcławek 35 Close protection officer

Maj. Gen. Włodzimierz Potasiński 53 Commander of the Special Forces

Capt. Arkadiusz Protasiuk 35 Pilot

Andrzej Przewoźnik 46 Secretary of the Council for the Protection of Struggle and Martyrdom Sites

Krzysztof Putra 52 Deputy Marshal of the Sejm (PiS)

Ryszard Rumianek 62 Roman Catholic priest, Rector of the Card. Wyszyński University
Arkadiusz Rybicki 57 Member of the Sejm (PO)
Andrzej Sariusz-Skąpski 72 President of the Federation of Katyn Families
Wojciech Seweryn 70 Sculptor, author of the Katyn Monument in Chicago

Sławomir Skrzypek 46 President of the National Bank of Poland
Leszek Solski 75 Representative of the Katyn Families
Władysław Stasiak 44 Head of the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland, former Minister of the Interior and Administration

WO2 Jacek Surówka 36 Close protection officer
Aleksander Szczygło 46 Head of the National Security Bureau
Jerzy Szmajdziński 58 Deputy Marshal of the Sejm, former Defence Minister (SLD)

Jolanta Szymanek-Deresz 55 Member of the Sejm, former Head of the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland (SLD)

Izabela Tomaszewska 54 Head of the Protocolar Unit at the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland
WO2 Marek Uleryk 35 Close protection officer
Anna Walentynowicz 80 Co-founder of the Solidarity trade union

Teresa Walewska-Przyjałkowska 71 Deputy President of the Golgotha of the East Foundation
Zbigniew Wassermann 60 Member of the Sejm, former Minister for Intelligence Coördination (PiS)

Wiesław Woda 63 Member of the Sejm (PSL)
Edward Wojtas 55 Member of the Sejm (PSL)
Paweł Wypych 42 Secretary of State at the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland, former President of the Social Insurance Institution

Stanisław Zając 60 Senator (PiS)
Janusz Zakrzeński 74 Theatrical and film actor, member of the Program Board of the Union of Piłsudskiites
Lt. Artur Ziętek 31 Navigator
Gabriela Zych 81 Representative of the Katyn Families

Most of these people warranted their own private planes, every state/military protocol would have been broken to allow this flight!

No Army, Navy, Air-Force, Government or Bank, for that matter, would allow such a flight. It's preposterous! Can you imagine them all on the plane looking at each other!! My first move would be to get off that plane!

I find this statement from BTO a little curious!

"He was real and he is said to have died on April 10th 2010 , his widow confirms."

Did his widow confirm "that he is real" and "that he is said to have died"? Also, to whom did she confirm?
bostonterrierowner

Guys ,

I need to admit that I never looked closely into the matter of so called "Smolensk Catastrophe" but now I am really beginning to...

Right now I am 100% sure it was a PsyOp , evidence is abundant , sloppiness of the perps evident , inconsistencies and blatant lies blew in my face :)

Do you remember Brian our fight about the General Gilarski ? I really knew this guy , looks like I still do :) Creepy shit but I am not making this up . Better ! now I remember that Mr. Nurowski , chief of Polish Olympic Committee in the time of the "crash" lived in my block of flats in Warsaw in the 80ties and 90ties . He was driving Mrecedes 600 S class in 1989 and it was really something back than .
Nurowski was a co-founder of Polsat TV, our major private MSM and Mr. Solorz Zak an alleged owner was just his puppet . They are both well known for their involvement with communist intelligence services . Some names on this list are not made up and I can vouch for this , lets make this clear .

Anyways I will post more stuff soon and it will become evident to all of us that we were fooled again .

Update :

To my astonishment I found out that there is no single proof that President's plane actually took off from Warsaw on 10th :)
Secondly , our prime minister Tusk is said to have landed in Smolensk Severny (northern ) "airport" on April 7th but actually he touched down in Yuzny (southern ) a few kilometers away . Most probably there is no operating airfield in this place let alone the one equipped to service official visits .

Thirdly , people responsible in President's office for preparing all official visits never heard any charges , the same is true for Polish Secret Service ( Biuro Ochrony Rządu ) agents responsible for protecting state's officials . To add injury to insult guys like Sasin from President's office were later honored by Jarosław Kaczyński , Lech's twin brother .

I didn't know either that there are 2 official hours of the "crash" . President and 95 other people die and they can't even make up their mind what time it was :) First it was 8:56 and after 2 weeks 8:41 and this is the timing now .

i will collect available pictures for some ELA testing etc.
Last edited by bostonterrierowner on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bostonterrierowner

Some facts from the past:

Kaczynski brothers starred in a movie titled " About certain two that stole Moon " shot in beginning of the 1960ies .
Pretty strange given their "anticommunist" family traditions .

I think we can assume there were really 2 Kaczyńskis ...
bostonterrierowner

It looks a bit cartoonish to me . Give it a try guys :)

This one is particularly interesting . Checkerboard on the tail of the "wreckage" doesn't fit the one from the operating TU 154 , tail number 101 .

This picture looks fishy as well ..