Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby brianv on October 8th, 2013, 3:11 pm

dblitz wrote:Zeffirelli's Jesus of Nazareth is good. And Jesus is a real person.


Jesus is a real person? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So is Sherlock Holmes!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby Rudy Algera on October 8th, 2013, 5:00 pm

Rudy Algera
Member
 
Posts: 138
Joined: July 3rd, 2012, 4:15 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby arc300 on October 8th, 2013, 8:43 pm

brianv wrote:
Jesus is a real person? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Rudy Algera wrote:Jesus was a mushroom


Jesus is the one true Lord. And I should know, I've followed a few.
Absolutely no prize for guessing which religious movie I stole that quote from.
arc300
Member
 
Posts: 167
Joined: April 27th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby lux on October 9th, 2013, 4:02 am

Look who's back ...

Image

The sequel to Dumb & Dumber is in production and titled "Dumb & Dumber To."

In the first film there was a brief gag about the Apollo missions ...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHTDCdg-2cw
... implying that only morons don't know that "we landed on the moon."

I have a feeling there will be more and probably less subtle barbs in the sequel aimed at those who don't believe in such hoaxes.
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby kickstones on October 9th, 2013, 11:08 am

I, Gestalta wrote:
kickstones wrote:I guess what Hoi wrote, in the previous post, could in many ways, reflect that of the religious myth. Namely the fairy tale of Jesus and the Bible code . A code indoctrinated into conscious thought of many from early age, and constantly reinforced, throughout the human life span, via Hollywood and the like(see list below).

snip...


While I agree that "bible code" is flat-out preposterous, arbitrarily concocted and even serves as disinformation, I do have to take issue with the first part of the emboldened statement. Are you insinuating that Jesus did not exist as a historical individual?


I'm no expert on biblical studies, so I have to rely on scholars with more ability in that field to offer me evidence as to the true nature of events. As it stands at the moment, in my mind, there is a high probability that Jesus was a fictional character created by the Roman Empire, to subdue its subjects, lead them into a life of servitude devoid of critical thought. To this day this scheme of things is all apparent as witnessed by mass apathy to many governmental initiated propaganda events detailed on this site. Until a genuine scholar provide credible evidence demonstrating he existed then my line of thinking will follow the course put forward by the likes of J Atwill who, through his book Caesar's Messiah, puts across a cogent, although as yet not proven, argument he never existed.

http://caesarsmessiah.com/blog/2012/10/ ... /#more-214
kickstones
Member
 
Posts: 163
Joined: January 16th, 2013, 2:15 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby dblitz on October 9th, 2013, 3:21 pm

I'm no expert on biblical studies, so I have to rely on scholars with more ability in that field to offer me evidence as to the true nature of events. As it stands at the moment, in my mind, there is a high probability that Jesus was a fictional character created by the Roman Empire, to subdue its subjects, lead them into a life of servitude devoid of critical thought. To this day this scheme of things is all apparent as witnessed by mass apathy to many governmental initiated propaganda events detailed on this site. Until a genuine scholar provide credible evidence demonstrating he existed then my line of thinking will follow the course put forward by the likes of J Atwill who, through his book Caesar's Messiah, puts across a cogent, although as yet not proven, argument he never existed.

http://caesarsmessiah.com/blog/2012/10/ ... /#more-214


I've been reading some posts on that blog, and it sounds like an interesting book. I'll buy it when I can afford it, but for now I have a comment or two about the theory he puts foreward and the notion that Christianity is to blame for the success of modern propaganda.

The post that you link to seems to be built on arguing a case against the medieval western European Catholic Church, rather than the Church as it existed in the days of Constantine and the Councils. He claims Constantine's edicts resulted in a Pope who was the authority above the King, but that Papacy only emerged 1000 years after the founding of the Church, and there was never a Pope in the Eastern Roman Empire and to this day, the Orthodox Church, which is completely different to the Catholic religion, still has no Pope and never will. This seems to be a pretty significant omission on the authors part, but, until I read his book, I can't say if it is also omitted there.

I find this a lot in writings meant to discredit Christianity or argue that it was a political tool for enslavement. They usually end up talking about the western European Catholic or protestant heterodox traditions that bear zero resemblance to the Orthodox faith of the Eastern Empire, and are not hard to discredit since they are really just another couple of human invented systems based on rationalistic scholastic theology (Catholic) and private interpretation of scripture (protestant,) both complete fails as they are broken off from the apostolic lineage and are really only heretical sects (with great PR, whether you end up loving them or hating them.)

Looking at the history of Christendom as a whole, you can see how the western church was co-opted through the papacy, then divided and conquered again through the reformation, and the resulting conflicts. The west was completely owned by the masons or whatever nutwork was controlling Europe when the eastern empire, living on under the Tsars in Holy Russia, had to be violently smashed in the Bolshevik revolution, owing to the strength of the Orthodox Church in resisting infiltration and control by the European vipers who fostered, funded and initiated that revolution. Part of that strength was the lack of a centralized authority or supreme leader. Also the ascetic tradition that maintained the mystical apophatic approach to theology, as opposed to the western rationalistic approach that birthed the enlightenment and ultimately led to the scientism and relativistic nihilism that, IMHO, underpin the success of today's propaganda.

Also, the murder of the last Tsar, 95 years ago, fulfilled Saint Paul's prophecy that when he who restrains evil (the Emperor) is taken away (ending the era of Imperial Christianity) the Devil will be loosed and the world will enter an age of darkness. This coincided with the rise of modern propaganda through such things as the Tavistok institute, promotion of Freud, Einstein and Darwin's theories, the first use of wireless communications and the introduction of the 'world' war with it's horrors and destruction and the idolizing of democratic ideology in the west (rule by persuasion, illusion of choice and diversity,) and the forced communist ideology in the east (rule by fear, brute force and conformity,) to set up the false capitalist/communist, left wing/right wing dialectics that ruled geopolitics and social development until the war on terror took over for the 21st century.

The liar, and father of lies, has ruled for nearly a century, not because of Christianity, but because the retraining power of it's Imperial presence was removed and the nutwork of the day had free reign through it's co-opted fake churches and newly developed high tech weapons of deception at hand.
dblitz
Member
 
Posts: 237
Joined: April 27th, 2013, 3:32 am

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby bostonterrierowner on October 10th, 2013, 12:20 pm

I like the angle you look at things Dblitz but words like "prophecy" do not fit into my dictionary .

My Spanish friend Jesus whose wedding I am going to attend this weekend is a real person, the other guy he was named after not very much so IMHO :)

By the way , how can you be sure that Russian royal family murder wasn't just another fake event just like JFK's assassination or an attempt on Reagan's life by Jodie Foster's fan ? What happened in Russia afterwards points strongly to its "favor" but we always have to be skeptical..
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: May 2nd, 2011, 11:01 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby kickstones on October 10th, 2013, 1:14 pm

dblitz wrote:
I'm no expert on biblical studies, so I have to rely on scholars with more ability in that field to offer me evidence as to the true nature of events. As it stands at the moment, in my mind, there is a high probability that Jesus was a fictional character created by the Roman Empire, to subdue its subjects, lead them into a life of servitude devoid of critical thought. To this day this scheme of things is all apparent as witnessed by mass apathy to many governmental initiated propaganda events detailed on this site. Until a genuine scholar provide credible evidence demonstrating he existed then my line of thinking will follow the course put forward by the likes of J Atwill who, through his book Caesar's Messiah, puts across a cogent, although as yet not proven, argument he never existed.

http://caesarsmessiah.com/blog/2012/10/ ... /#more-214


I've been reading some posts on that blog, and it sounds like an interesting book. I'll buy it when I can afford it, but for now I have a comment or two about the theory he puts foreward and the notion that Christianity is to blame for the success of modern propaganda.

The post that you link to seems to be built on arguing a case against the medieval western European Catholic Church, rather than the Church as it existed in the days of Constantine and the Councils. He claims Constantine's edicts resulted in a Pope who was the authority above the King, but that Papacy only emerged 1000 years after the founding of the Church, and there was never a Pope in the Eastern Roman Empire and to this day, the Orthodox Church, which is completely different to the Catholic religion, still has no Pope and never will. This seems to be a pretty significant omission on the authors part, but, until I read his book, I can't say if it is also omitted there.

I find this a lot in writings meant to discredit Christianity or argue that it was a political tool for enslavement.


Another interesting book is Thomas Paine's, The Age of Reason, I have put a few extracts below, or you can read it free online at the link below. Its words kind of mirror my own thoughts, and that, to me, is what it's all about, your own mind and formation of ideas. However, what I will not do is force my opinion on others, for example my children. I can only provide them with a basis, that my logic and the logic of others as helped me to construe, with which to formulate their own ideals. It is then down to their own minds to distinguish between fact and fiction, and what path to take.

Here's a few extracts from the book:

TO MY FELLOW-CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:

I PUT the following work under your protection. It contains my opinions upon Religion. You will do me the justice to remember, that I have always strenuously supported the Right of every Man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is Reason. I have never used any other, and I trust I never shall.

Your affectionate friend and fellow-citizen,

THOMAS PAINE

I believe in one God, and no more; and I hope for happiness beyond this life.

I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church.

All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.

I do not mean by this declaration to condemn those who believe otherwise; they have the same right to their belief as I have to mine.
But it is necessary to the happiness of man, that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe.

When also I am told that a woman called the Virgin Mary, said, or gave out, that she was with child without any cohabitation with a man, and that her betrothed husband, Joseph, said that an angel told him so, I have a right to believe them or not; such a circumstance required a much stronger evidence than their bare word for it; but we have not even this- for neither Joseph nor Mary wrote any such matter themselves; it is only reported by others that they said so- it is hearsay upon hearsay, and I do not choose to rest my belief upon such evidence.

Jesus Christ wrote no account of himself, of his birth, parentage, or any thing else; not a line of what is called the New Testament is of his own writing. The history of him is altogether the work of other people; and as to the account given of his resurrection and ascension, it was the necessary counterpart to the story of his birth. His historians having brought him into the world in a supernatural manner, were obliged to take him out again in the same manner, or the first part of the story must have fallen to the ground.

I here close the subject. I have shown in all the foregoing parts of this work, that the Bible and Testament are impositions and forgeries; and I leave the evidence I have produced in proof of it, to be refuted, if any one can do it: and I leave the ideas that are suggested in the conclusion of the work, to rest on the mind of the reader; certain as I am, that when opinions are free, either in matters of government or religion, truth will finally and powerfully prevail.

http://www.deism.com/theageofreason.htm
kickstones
Member
 
Posts: 163
Joined: January 16th, 2013, 2:15 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby brianv on October 10th, 2013, 2:08 pm

"TO MY FELLOW-CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:"

Shame he didn't feel the same about Fictional Earthly Constructs.

Wiki.
Citizenship denotes the link between a person and a state


BOTH FICTIONAL ENTITIES.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby bostonterrierowner on October 10th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Exactly ,


"There are no Governments only Corporations”, controlled by VATICAN Banksters and its CITY OF LONDON Corporations known as UNITED STATES, CANADA, ISRAEL and the other British Colonies. Claiming to be a CITIZEN, PERSON, INDIVIDUAL or RESIDENT within their documentation, provides your consent to be treated under Trade & Commerce Codes.

In other words you are permanently lost at sea and treated on the basis of maritime law instead of common law which is for the FREEMEN .

When I first started looking into this stuff suddenly Napoleonic wars made perfect sense to me . Their outcome was shattering common law legal systems throughout Europe and replacing them with "Napoleonic Code" variations ( maritime/canon law ) .

Entering a court in continental Europe ,one takes part in a so called inquisitorial procedure instead of adversarial one . Basically what it means is you are Lost on Arrival :)
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: May 2nd, 2011, 11:01 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby CTGal1011 on October 10th, 2013, 5:17 pm

^^ Very good post. If anyone has a good way to get me out of paying my student loans using this...
If I'd only known what I know now before I became an adult.
CTGal1011
Member
 
Posts: 97
Joined: March 13th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby bostonterrierowner on October 10th, 2013, 5:36 pm

CTGal1011 wrote:^^ Very good post. If anyone has a good way to get me out of paying my student loans using this...
If I'd only known what I know now before I became an adult.


You can try to redeem your birth certificate what in turn is Dept. of Treasury's asset deposited in the FED as a collateral :)

It's quite a big thing in USA, Canada , Australia . I don't know if anyone managed to get his/her certificate out of Federal Reserve Bank .

Some time has passed since I last looked into this , I found this on the website educationcenter2000.com . Please make your own opinion but on my part I suspect that there is lots of merit in this :

Redeem Your Birth Certificate

The Birth Certificate Bond Explained

The Certificate Of Registration of Live Birth is By Banking Definition Termed “A Certificated Security” The application they made was known as “an application for a live birth certificate” and what issued from this application was known as a “birth certificate.”

…the ‘company’, the “United States” kept the original application and gave your parents a copy of a birth certificate.

There is no real gain, therefore no income, therefore no income tax.

The application they made was known as “an application for a live birth certificate” and what issued from this application was known as a “birth certificate” This created what is known as a “foreign situs trust account”.

Also when we filled out the Form SS-5 we ‘allowed’ the ‘company’ access to our account, our check book as it were, the pre-paid account that was set-up when our birth certificate issued. We gave them permission as signers to write checks on our account, and they do all the time. Keep in mind, this is the same account the bankers fractionalized and created huge, almost unlimited sums of “money”, and we became ‘co-business partners’, with the ‘company’. They are able to access and use our pre-paid account, for whatever they deem necessary.

…the ‘company’ then took the application and pledged your future labor as a guarantee for payment to the bankers, also known as the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The bankers gave the company a credit for your application against the amount that the company owed the bankers, which at the time of your birth, was worth close to 1 million dollars. This transaction is what is referred to as a “money of account” transaction, as no real money changed hands. It was simply an accounting entry against the debt owed to the bankers, by the company.

Deception?

The bankers then took the [your] application, and used fractional banking lending. It is the birth certificate that is proof that an application was submitted. It is the application that is the real negotiable instrument and the birth certificate proves there is a negotiable instrument being used in commerce -- to borrow money.

HUH? What is that you say?

#8230; fractional banking If a [your] birth certificate is worth, say, 1 million, the bank can loan that same 1 million out as many as 9 times, thus making the [your] birth certificate worth 9 million; and it keeps going, going and going.
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: May 2nd, 2011, 11:01 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby brianv on October 10th, 2013, 6:57 pm

CTGal1011 wrote:^^ Very good post. If anyone has a good way to get me out of paying my student loans using this...
If I'd only known what I know now before I became an adult.


This should not be treated as a means to escape payment for anything. You must stay in honour, not matter what!

You could find out whether your loan was securitised - which means the Bank which issued the loan have sold it to on to risk investors and therefore are being been paid twice. They probably won't have the initial contract which you signed if they have done this. You could ask to see the Contract as a means of surreptitiously finding out.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby Heiwa on October 10th, 2013, 7:23 pm

brianv wrote:
CTGal1011 wrote:^^ Very good post. If anyone has a good way to get me out of paying my student loans using this...
If I'd only known what I know now before I became an adult.


This should not be treated as a means to escape payment for anything. You must stay in honour, not matter what!

You could find out whether your loan was securitised - which means the Bank which issued the loan have sold it to on to risk investors and therefore are being been paid twice. They probably won't have the initial contract which you signed if they have done this. You could ask to see the Contract as a means of surreptitiously finding out.


I have borrowed plenty money from banks and always paid back my loans to them. If the banks had sold my loans to risk investors, I would not pay back my loans to the risk investors, as I don't know these clowns. I just suggest that the risk investors sell back my loan to my banks and I will pay my banks. KIS - keep it simple.
I have also deposited plenty money in my banks. It seems my banks never sells my deposits to risk investors and ask me to recover my deposits from these clowns. I like that. Evidently my bank deposits are minimal. Better to invest in real things.
Heiwa
Member
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Postby bostonterrierowner on October 10th, 2013, 8:51 pm

Heiwa wrote:
brianv wrote:
CTGal1011 wrote:^^ Very good post. If anyone has a good way to get me out of paying my student loans using this...
If I'd only known what I know now before I became an adult.


This should not be treated as a means to escape payment for anything. You must stay in honour, not matter what!

You could find out whether your loan was securitised - which means the Bank which issued the loan have sold it to on to risk investors and therefore are being been paid twice. They probably won't have the initial contract which you signed if they have done this. You could ask to see the Contract as a means of surreptitiously finding out.


I have borrowed plenty money from banks and always paid back my loans to them. If the banks had sold my loans to risk investors, I would not pay back my loans to the risk investors, as I don't know these clowns. I just suggest that the risk investors sell back my loan to my banks and I will pay my banks. KIS - keep it simple.
I have also deposited plenty money in my banks. It seems my banks never sells my deposits to risk investors and ask me to recover my deposits from these clowns. I like that. Evidently my bank deposits are minimal. Better to invest in real things.


Make up your mind :)

Vulture funds is the official term
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: May 2nd, 2011, 11:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Question of Fakery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron