Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
Pilgrim

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Unread post by Pilgrim »

iCONOCLAST wrote: He might have choreal dyskinesia from e.g. a bad batch of PCP or whatever drugs he was doing at the time.
Diet Pepsi (Aspartame) by all accounts. :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Recently, there has been some 'review' of the new 2014 Godzilla movie, which I truly found to be a nigh unwatchable pile of steaming shit with absolutely terrible acting and an atrocious musical score. Another 'reviewer' in the "Are Movies Unwatchable?" thread noted that the flick was one giant chain of invented myths about the Nuclear Bomb hoax, strung together on a loose storyline of artfully crafted computer-generated moments of tension. It's like someone carefully spray-painted the pile of shit with an airbrush. I had to skip large tracts via the scrubber until suddenly finding relief at the end of the movie, when a simple black screen of text came up.

But the credits truly took the cake for military collaboration on this massive PsyOp disguised as innocently retro entertainment. Here is a screen grab of the military department "thank yous" — wait, make that two which is what it took to list them all. And these are just the publicly admitted collaborations.
vlcsnap_godzilla1.png
vlcsnap_godzilla1.png (231.09 KiB) Viewed 26863 times
vlcsnap-godzilla2.png
vlcsnap-godzilla2.png (239.33 KiB) Viewed 26863 times
Just about nuff said, I think.
hoi.polloi

User 'pov603' made an excellent point that real newscasters in movies tend to just read what's put in front of them and — to the average viewer — this bizarre ritual is supposed to add to the 'reality' of any given fictional situation. In fact, it should do the opposite and make us realize all news anchors are actors (read: paid liars) and not worthy of our trust.

As a side note, the reason I am paraphrasing is because — while it was a fair point — it was written in such a jumble, it resulted in some 'grammar police' vs. 'hushers' discussion. That textual snit has since been moved here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2391765#p2391765

Let's move on, and on topic. Thanks.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

There's a new documentary on Netflix, Out of the clear blue sky about Cantor Fitzgerald and 9/11. I watched part of it last night. It is truly incredible that anyone buys this story. Lutnick with his fake tears on camera, the generosity --- donating 25% of company profits over the next 10 years to families of "victims" would *never* happen in a real scenario! I wasn't aware of the extent of BS associated with this story. Also, they go into the behind the scenes financial moves that had to take place. CF had to borrow $70 billion from the banks until they could prove that they were stable enough to stay afloat. This was determined after only one week and the bank gave the "okay" that they were fine to remain in business. It is mind boggling to think about how much scamming occurred in the financial world following 9/11.

Here's the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUN4U20 ... ure=relmfu
hoi.polloi

X-tremely bizarre X-files episode X-tras

Most everyone knows about The Lone Gunmen pilot episode in which an airplane is hacked to prevent it from flying into the World Trade Center. But that series' creators may have been inspired by an earlier episode of its parent show The X-Files.

Perhaps the most paranormal aspect of this low-budget semi-Canadian dark comedy is the mere fact that the FBI characters in it are genuinely warm people who care about the truth and the American public they misguidedly attempt to serve it to. Still, this has to be one of the strangest episodes about the paranormally "normal" FBI agents on The X-Files (besides a most embarrassingly insipid episode about a "scary" (read: non-scary) space walk out of a NASA shuttle, whose heavy-handed writing alone gives credence to the idea that NASA is an entirely fake organization propped up on hype and artificial drama, and which I cannot bring myself to critique).

The episode I am reviewing has too many 9/11 "oddities" to ignore, regardless of how one feels about the concept of pretty much everyone with any media clout in the 90's having foreknowledge or hunches about the fake "9/11" event before it was aired. Just a simple description of the resulting video should do, to make one raise an eyebrow.

But before I do that, I want to mention that first of all, unlike episodes before it, this episode did not boast about its writers and scripters in the opening (Howard Gordan, Jeff Vlaming, Darin Morgan, et al) so to me that is a clue this one stands out. Also on the subject of credits, it is the first time that the writing/creating credit for Chris Carter (the show's creator) is not shown in a straight "white text on black background" fashion. Instead, Chris Carter's usual credit is seen at a slight angle, behind the reflection of a TV screen, as if to indicate there is some psychological "layering" going on that makes the episode stand out from the usual program.

The story focuses around a super-powered character (the titular initials D.P.O. or Darren Peter Oswald) who controls lightning. It is the 3rd episode of the 3rd season, or briefly, "3-3", a familiar "signature" of some kind for Masonic types? Already I was grinning at the alliteration of the name "Darren Oswald" which is repeated in the show as if to hint that the character causing havoc in the show would "Dare An Oswald" or dare to be the scapegoat figure in a televised PsyOp (as Oswald represents in the now utterly disproved "JFK assassination"). They also share a homonym with writer Darin Morgan, hinting that the writers of the show are the creators of the PsyOp in question. Surely not having to do with JFK, who to the public is a dead man, it must be some other PsyOp coming.

The first character whom Darren Oswald (played by Scientologist Giovani Ribisi) kills is stalked by Darren from an arcade. He is seen wearing a shirt for the band "Vandals" with an anarchy symbol in it (perhaps a familiar theme for those who have seen the infamous "Coup" CD cover) behind the glass. The glass seems to represent a way for him to hide, even though it is in plain sight. On the glass doors are two vertically-oriented rectangles.
9-11-c.png
9-11-c.png (304.82 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
The song on the victim's radio doesn't change as he tunes it from the 6 to the 9 ... 11. The scene cuts exactly as the red dial is about to reach the 9. The song has lyrics exactly over this sequence, which are "[...I] got to keep aware of what's happening" as he tunes it.
9-11-b-got_to_keep_aware_of_whats_happenin.png
9-11-b-got_to_keep_aware_of_whats_happenin.png (339.9 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
Later, when the FBI arrive at the arcade, they notice the character's signature high scores. Many of them are around 11pm, and for many of them, the date is September 11th (implying the episode takes place on September 13th or so).
9-11-a.png
9-11-a.png (811.15 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
They find him and interview him. Darren, seemingly representing the "Anarchistic", hidden, "Vandal" powers behind the "glass" (TV?) leans on two candy towers in the foreground and shakes them seemingly nonsensically.
9-11-d-leaning.png
9-11-d-leaning.png (442.35 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
In response to an FBI question about where he placed his attention on the night in question, Darren says, "When I'm into my game," then seems to look at the candy towers and say, gradually moving his hand toward the towers, "I'm there", implying that the "game" (PsyOp) will involve a key moment of a direct action at the towers. His hand moves downward rapidly and leaves his arm indicating a ray of action from his elbow to his pointed fingers.
9-11-e-when_im_into_my_game_im_THERE.png
9-11-e-when_im_into_my_game_im_THERE.png (380.18 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
They question him again about where his "attention" should be focused, and he creates a hypnotic (or distracting, depending on how you look at it) "nuclear explosion" with the mimic of an opening hand, also before the candy towers. He says, "A nuclear explosion could go off, and I wouldn't even notice."
9-11-f-a_nuclear_explosion_could_go_off_and_i_wouldnt_even_notice.png
9-11-f-a_nuclear_explosion_could_go_off_and_i_wouldnt_even_notice.png (373.89 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
This seems to be a subtle hypnotism and/or mind game with the audience. At this point, the FBI agent's phone is melted in his pocket by Darren's magic powers, seeming to represent a lack of public communication devices or the theorized EMP and/or HERF technology making the public deaf, blind, mute and dumb. One asks, "What happened?" and the other replies, "I don't know" as the camera shows the dead phone before it melts. Is it that they don't know what happened because of the lack of working communication?
9-11-g-what_happened_i_dont_know.png
9-11-g-what_happened_i_dont_know.png (382.99 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
At Darren's house, a relative watches TV. Darren asks, "Why do you want to watch them anyway? They're a bunch of losers."
She replies, "They're on TV. I don't see you on TV."
Perhaps this is another double meaning, implying that the perpetrators of the TV hoax are not seen on TV. Another hint that they are not just behind the glass but behind the scenes, directing the action.
After this exchange, Darren makes the TV show nothing but snow/static. He has the power to show visuals and the power to take them away.
9-11-h-why_do_you_wanna_watch_them_anyway_theyre_a_bunch_of_losers_theyre_on_TV_I_dont_see_u_on_TV.png
9-11-h-why_do_you_wanna_watch_them_anyway_theyre_a_bunch_of_losers_theyre_on_TV_I_dont_see_u_on_TV.png (371.66 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
When the FBI agents go to his apartment to investigate him, they pass a poster on the wall depicting hubcaps in a product-like grid we would become all too familiar with after 9/11 when "walls of victims" are repeated in a grid format over and over ad nauseum. Above the poster is a team flag or pirate flag depicting a skull and crossbones. This seems to imply both the Yale club and the connection between the grid and the dead. The agent comes out of the closet with a year book, where they see mini year book photos, implying the mini-biographies one typically sees in a year book. This seems to represent the extra details we find about the vicsims. One of the agents places a cut-out picture from the year book back in its place, implying that you only have to think you "know" one person from a year book to validate in your mind the entire thing.
9-11-i-vicsims_by_skull.png
9-11-i-vicsims_by_skull.png (385.05 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
Darren attacks someone with his lightning powers and then saves them, seemingly having the power over life and death. When he approaches the body of his victim, he says he saw how to perform the rescue "on TV" and then chuckles to himself as he declares the scene "Rescue 9-1-1."
9-11-j-live_rescue911.png
9-11-j-live_rescue911.png (470.68 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
When he calls himself a "hero" after this, he goes after his friend "Zero" (played by a somewhat young Jack Black) and murders him in cold blood, using his lightning powers. Zero lays on the ground in the fashion of a villainous vicsim who fell to greed or frailty, like the mythos of the "jumpers" on 9/11. His body lays in a very quirky and specific sort of arrangement on the ground, resembling a "hanging man" body flanked by parallel lines.
9-11-k-falling_man.png
9-11-k-falling_man.png (494.85 KiB) Viewed 24611 times
The episode ends with Darren in a psychiatric ward with a television set, which he channel surfs on using his mind. It is here that the curious "Chris Carter" credit appears, implying the entire episode wasn't exactly the sole creation of Mr. Carter, but the phenomenon and culture of the television itself that somehow made the monster. However, since Carter seems to be pleased about messing with people's minds in general on the subjects of national intelligence, national secrets and so on, he might also seem to be bragging about the idea that he is Darren — and/or the power behind the glass which controls him. TV writers and producers.

Because I believe that these sorts of changes to and hints within the show imply collaborative effort, I do not think it would be easy to pin down exactly who is guilty and who is not guilty of malfeasance, foreknowledge and/or perjury in the PsyOp of 9/11, but if anyone on The X-Files does have knowledge about the 9/11 PsyOp and subsequent media frenzy events that were to follow, I hope they will come to recognize their mistake in nurturing such sinister forms of creativity, and step forward with information to share with their audience in a less disgusting, less manipulative way. The truth is what the public really deserves, despite Mr. Carter's hero FBI agents, who are made facetious parodies of the truth rather than honorable nods to it.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

^Top-notch post, Hoi. Thanks for putting in the effort!
hoi.polloi

Also, I just realized the twin towers are full of "candy" and that "candy" is being callously eaten by the Darren character. Weird. :blink:
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Musing on the last image in the above series.

Jack Black plays Bart 'Zero' Liquori, laying on the ground, giving us 'Ground Zero'. This image could be titled Zero's Death, giving us zero deaths.

Are those (No Cash Value) arcade tokens? At first I thought they were coins, and that they represented the cash involved. Fake Coins could be Fake Victims, maybe?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

You have to pay Charon to cross the river Styx, so probably fake money wouldn't do it...if you weren't 'fake' in the first place that is...
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

The pose sort of looks like a jumper or maybe hanged man ... also kind of looks like a guy doing a jig and throwing coins in the air.

Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Despite or rather because being part of the numbing nutwork and psychopathically propagandising puppet factory, there is still one true statement to be distilled from Matt Damon's "spontaneous" speech :rolleyes: and some useful reflections that should serve us fighting for truth against liars and fakers.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh-HOyJpJsA

Comments:
- this guy is an actor for f*ck sake?! His well-paid profession is to learn lines/texts/words by heart and act on them...
- if this text were really his, he wouldn't need a crumpled piece of paper to express his thoughts, would he...?

- The statement "Nixon and Brechnev had more in common than Nixon with 'us' [he means you and me, or his audience; 'the average' US American citizen (?), not a multimillionnaire working to spread as much as Hollywood can propagandise, see the examples in this topic when searching on his name]" however is a true one and important to reiterate with anyone you discuss fakery, hoaxing, the world behind the façades of televised unreality.

Too many (internet) discussions still are "won" (at least the thugs are thinking they've won) on the basis of division between countries, cultures, religions, races, etc. instead of focusing on different character characteristics as psychopathy which bring the plotters, fakers, liars, corrupters, hoaxers, power players and all other malefically demonic (in a non-religious sense these old ideas are still vividly valid) characters of any country, culture, religion or race together.
First 9 characteristics of a psychopath
1. GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. He can also be a great listener, to simulate empathy while zeroing in on his targets’ dreams and vulnerabilities, to be able to manipulate them better.

2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH — a grossly inflated view of one’s abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.

3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM — an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.

4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING — can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative and dishonest.

5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS: the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one’s victims.

6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT: a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.

7. SHALLOW AFFECT: emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness and superficial warmth.

8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY: a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE: an intentional, manipulative, selfis, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline and the inability to carry through one’s responsibilities.
Matt Deamon (with his sympathetic looking face, always with a youthful guy next door smile) is obviously puppeteered to say these words of which most are crap ("forced redistribution of wealth"? :puke: "looking at the world you're horrified"? on the contrary, I see in every country that 99%+ of the population is just normal and peacefully living their lives).

Still an interesting couple of minutes, mainly to see the amateuristic 'acting' in combination with the sweetened S(e)(i)rene sounds of "we stand together" masked by profiteering propaganda.

Selene

Let's be perfectly clear, shall we. The fox [FOX et al.] is not a little orange puppy dog with doe eyes and a waggly tail. It's a disease-ridden wolf with the morals of a psychopath and the teeth of a great white shark.
almost Jeremy Clarkson (2005)
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

More on Matt "The Martian":

1 - 28-09-2015 - "Mars Mystery Solved - flowing water 'on Mars' found"
2 - end of September/first days of October 2015 - Release Dates "The Martian"

Pure coincidence of course. :rolleyes:

The extensive topic on the Mars hoaxes on CluesForum can be found here.
ProperGander
Banned

Unread post by ProperGander »

Pathé
"Worldwide, the company emphasized research, investing in such experiments as hand-coloured film and the synchronisation of film and gramophone recordings. In 1908, Pathé invented the newsreel that was shown in theaters prior to the feature film. The news clips featured the Pathé logo of a crowing rooster at the beginning of each reel. In 1912, it introduced 28 mm non-flammable film and equipment under the brand name Pathescope. Pathé News produced cinema newsreels from 1910, up until the 1970s when production ceased as a result of mass television ownership. In the United States, beginning in 1914, the company's film production studios in Fort Lee, New Jersey produced the extremely successful serialized episodes called The Perils of Pauline. By 1918 Pathé had grown to the point where it was necessary to separate operations into two distinct divisions. With Emile Pathé as chief executive, Pathé Records dealt exclusively with phonographs and recordings while brother Charles managed Pathé-Cinéma which was responsible for film production, distribution, and exhibition. 1922 saw the introduction of the Pathé Baby home film system using a new 9.5 mm film stock which became popular over the next few decades. In 1921, Pathé sold off its United States motion picture production arm, which was renamed "Pathé Exchange" and later merged into RKO Pictures, disappearing as an independent brand in 1931. Pathé sold its British film studios to Eastman Kodak in 1927 while maintaining the theater and distribution arm."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sWGF-iBTQE

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_xUodu6fB0
at 4:26 there is an example of a photo composite special effect

see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathé

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathé_News

https://www.youtube.com/user/britishpathe

http://www.britishpathe.com/video/special-effect-shot
hoi.polloi

Very nice digging. Thank you!
ProperGander
Banned

Unread post by ProperGander »

I came across this yesterday, hope it fits in here.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY

"The House of Rothschild is a 1934 American Pre-Code film written by Nunnally Johnson from the play by George Hembert Westley, and directed by Alfred L. Werker. It chronicles the biographical story of the rise of the Rothschild family of European bankers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_of_Rothschild

I find it interesting how Hollywood seems to be the source of many of the 'conspiracy' memes one comes across when researching the occulted (or hidden) workings of our civilization. Of course many film productions 'eerily' predict future events as well. At the very least Hollywood was and is interested in the same historical subject matter many of us are. How much of it is merely empty or deceptive myth?

I don't mean to imply any great conspiracy. Screen writers need to have a source for their ideas. Actors and musicians just want to make a living doing what they love to do, just like any other artist. But nobody has to finance, produce and promote those scripts. It is the latter point that I think is important and might indicate how the 'show' is run.

"As they fund both sides of the Napoleonic Wars of 1803–1815, they aim to gain respectability from the European nobility, which shuns them and refuses to treat them as equals because they are Jews. However, at the end of film, the House of Rothschild buys when all of society sells their own country stock, and because of faith became the rich and respected through a moral decision to buy against the tyranny over Jews."

Notice the meme promoted by Hollywood itself. Seems like easy scapegoating to me. Religion and cultural differences are too easily used to divide the public. The coming World War Two era would spawn plenty of prejudicial racial propaganda and here we have the use of a narrative that would continue for years to come.
Last edited by ProperGander on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.