Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: Reviewing Hollywood snakery

Unread post by Dcopymope »

fred wrote:It would be interesting to know what the actors and actresses signed up for and what they thought they were doing.

I know some video game designers who contract simulations for the military: the military tells them what they want to simulate and lets them scan in images of tanks and actual military equipment. They're then allowed to use those art assets for their own games. I don't think they know there's any possibility of their work being used for anything "sinister".

As an example, Pandemic made a recruiting tool for the Army called something like Full Spectrum Warrior and they got to sell a very popular version of it as a game, making many millions of dollars in the process.

I would guess that some, or maybe most of the actors and actresses we see have volunteered for some kind of "morale operation" and they may be pretty clueless about the full extent of what they're involved with. Obviously they know they're lying and engaging in propaganda, but they may think it's a white lie. Jennifer Garner actually appears in a series of advertisements for the CIA. I'm not sure she would actually know much about 9/11.
As for the video game industry, the new Battlefield 3 game is blatant propaganda to condition the masses for war with Iran.
fall0w

Unread post by fall0w »

Might want to check out a film called "Looker" from 1981 by Michael Crichton. Plot is about a company called "The Digital Matrix" using computer simulation technology for mind control.
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

Dcopymope wrote:Is it possible that some Hollywood stars actually are covert CIA operatives?:

They are operatives of USIA.

There is a book "Divi di Stato" (Statal Stars) by John Kleeves (Stefano Anelli) which explains how Hollywood stars are Usia operatives.

http://translate.google.it/translate?sl ... a-lusia%2F
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

So I was looking for a thread to post this in. I guess this is the most relevant. I just read this article from the LA times about Shimon Perez' visit and speech at Dreamworks studio. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/ ... rkers.html

Interesting clips from the article, saying more than a thousand words, I think ;)
Israeli President Shimon Peres told a movie and television industry audience at the DreamWorks Animation studio lot in Glendale on Friday that Hollywood often wields more influence across the globe than world leaders do.
"The children believe the actors more than politicians," Peres said to a crowd that included Billy Crystal, Barbra Streisand, Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Animation Chief Executive Jeffrey Katzenberg, Walt Disney Studios Chairman Rich Ross, CBS chief Les Moonves and Sony Pictures Chief Executive Michael Lynton, among other Hollywood executives.
And lastly...
Peres spoke for less than 10 minutes, urging "close cooperation between Hollywood and Israel" and reminding the audience that "among the founders of Hollywood there were many Jewish people."
...Because, you know...that "close cooperation" doesn't already totally exist, so he must urge them...lmao. :puke:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hm, it's a good point. Hollywood is essentially the cult of the lie. They worship - and encourage worship - of those who create illusions.
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

hoi.polloi wrote: Hollywood is essentially the cult of the lie. They worship - and encourage worship - of those who create illusions.
Yes!!! And where they, with billions of dollars of government funding, practice their illusion making; do ground testing for emotional influence on audience (psychological warfare testing in a sense), essentially, where "magic happens" ...
MrX

Unread post by MrX »

The intersection-nexus of weapons traffiking, Mossad, and Hollywood: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/18/busin ... .html?_r=1

And here's an incredible list of movies he has Produced http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0586969/
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Interesting read, MisterX and neatly ties so many facets of the 9/11 hoax together - IMDB, Israel, Hollywood, Fox News, De Niro....
MrX

Unread post by MrX »

Check this out: http://bechollashon.org/database/index. ... ticle/3650

The ZOA is another hangout of Hollywood, politics, the even the military.

Note the 2009 attendees at the bottom: John Bolton, little "Douggie Feith", Nathan Lewin (any relation to Daniel?), and my favorite: Govenor Mitt Romney.
figuringitout

Unread post by figuringitout »

SmokingGunII wrote:Interesting read, MisterX and neatly ties so many facets of the 9/11 hoax together - IMDB, Israel, Hollywood, Fox News, De Niro....
Probably worth a mention is that the star of Brazil, Jonathan Pryce, also starred in the James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies, in which he played a megalomaniacal media baron who hatches a scheme to start a world war largely by faking (through his media empire) elements of a false flage style attack. The film was released in 1997, the same year his Brazil co-star De Niro starred in Wag The Dog.

Pryce and De Niro worked together again in 1998, playing opposing spies in director John Frankenheimer's CIA PR film Ronin.

The remarkable thing about the Milchan story is that it is in fact not particularly remarkable. It is simply the PR-division of the Military Industrial Complex.

Still good hard information nonetheless.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

well, the first full trailer for 'The Impossible' has now been released. Based on the 2004 tsunami.

Here is it via the website Twitch - http://twitchfilm.com/news/2012/04/epic ... gregor.php

I'm unsure how to embed video clips and I can't find this version on youtube but once again - if it can be made for us to view in the movies, it can certainly be made for us to view in the news.

Cheers,
Pug
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

Could they choose a better date to release the movie? <_<

JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

What do you guys think about the natural disasters that have occurred since 911? The 2004 tsunami, the earthquake in Haiti, Hurricane Katrina, the BP oil spill and the Fukushima disaster? Did they all happen or were they fake events with cgi images?

I'm thinking that these events might have been used as excuses to use government money to help for reconstruction but in fact the money was simply transferred to the perps. They could be creating fake natural disasters to then steal governmental money and make people believe that the money is being used to help the people affected by those disasters. Am I making any sense?

I also find it odd that often, when a celebrity dies, they have a movie that comes out soon after like in the case of Michael Jackson (This is it) and Whitney Houston (Sparkle). They also both died right before a music awards show. The very odd behavior of the Jackson family after Michael's death makes me believe that they have something to do with his death or covering up a hoax and the fact that Whitney's daughter, Bobbi Christina is now becoming an actress and has seemed to get over her mother's death quite rapidly is also suspicious to me. Could they have faked their own deaths and with the complicity of the media and music industry, profit financially from the increased sales of their music?
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

JamieK,

I checked a while back and it looks like it still holds true -- Whitney Houston is not in the Social Security Death Index file... at least not the one that died recently.

http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3693
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Libero wrote:JamieK,

I checked a while back and it looks like it still holds true -- Whitney Houston is not in the Social Security Death Index file... at least not the one that died recently.

http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3693
Michael Jackson is . At least was when I last checked about 1 year ago while doing some research on "heroic firemen" that lost their lives on 9/11 . I have seen examples of messing with the index , looks like the perps neglect this area less . Gabby Gifford's aid , Silverman or so was on SSDI when I was checking this PsyOp up . Other "victims" were there as well . Maybe Whitney Houston was never issued a social security number :)
I recently coined the term "negative of consciousness" to describe the "reality" TPTB want us to believe is true . Everything is upside down in it , black is white , good is bad etc. :)