Cover-up in progress in Connecticut?

Unread post by Only2perCent »

I need forum's opinion on two dashboard videos:

0:51

October 2011 Snow Storm.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a1xJgw4W-M

Snowy Drive.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmyW2sbx_qI

Long story short: a 3-inch snow on October 29, 2011 left 70% of Connecticut without power for 11 days. Falling trees downed the power-lines.

Yesterday, November 16, 2011

Heavy Rains Knock Out Power In Western Parts Of State
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut ... 0745.story

4:03 p.m. EST, November 16, 2011

It's like déjà vu all over again in the western part of the state.

On Wednesday afternoon, heavy rains were knocking down trees and branches and cutting power in western Hartford and New Haven counties, and for most towns in Fairfield county.

"There are trees on wires and branches on wires again in most cases," said Connecticut Light & Power spokesman Mitch Gross. "We're working on it."

I will not lead you to any conclusion. I want you to have an unobstructed view from your standpoint. Tell me what you think.

:unsure: Vitaly
Last edited by Only2perCent on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Cover-up in progress in Connecticut?

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only2perCent

Well, time is of the essence.

I will give you an October Clue. My concern was about the chemical fall-out from the sky that killed the trees. The storms (snow and rain) only revealed the damage.

In New England, trees just do not fall in such numbers, when it snows or rains.
Snowing in West Hartford
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8dcPrFH44w

My opinion is that
Trees were dead before Albert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7AYPTmq1wM

Now there is a circus of resignations going on in Connecticut over inability to repair the damages, caused by this "natural disaster", within the "standard time limits".

Interesting fact about the Weather Modification - it had started before 9/11. September 11th might have been just a part of what WM represents. Watch the movie "2012" (2009).

The active Weather Modification, taking place, means that something real is indeed happening in the vicinity of the "End of the World as we know it".

Unlocking this Da Vinci Code could produce a key to a deeper understanding of it all. Incidentally, the New World Order might have been just a cover-up for the efforts to brace the Mankind before it meets its Maker ...

P.S.: I still want to know about that "dashboard effect", applied to the videos in my initial post.
Last edited by Only2perCent on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I don't know anything about 'dash board effect'! Isn't the dash board the panel beneath the windscreen of a car? What effect can it have? :rolleyes:
Regardless, if you don't bury your power lines underground but hang them beneath trees of all kind, you can be sure that the power lines will be damaged sooner or later. :P
Only2perCent

Here's another video "from an Android phone":

snow storm in route 189 granby ct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx4YSx7N ... re=related

Simon Shack would say, "If you believe it's from Android phone, I have a Colosseum to sell to you". :P

Similar effect applied? :unsure:
Only2perCent

Heiwa wrote:I don't know anything about 'dash board effect'! Isn't the dash board the panel beneath the windscreen of a car? What effect can it have? :rolleyes:
Regardless, if you don't bury your power lines underground but hang them beneath trees of all kind, you can be sure that the power lines will be damaged sooner or later. :P
Peculiar was the size of the damage. :wacko: Anyway, chemical analysis of the trees would settle all the debates.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

50 years ago I was part time in the snow removal business and we used to say or rather sing: There's no business as snow business, I know! ^_^
Only2perCent

Postmortem remark:
Heiwa wrote:50 years ago I was part time in the snow removal business and we used to say or rather sing: There's no business as snow business, I know! ^_^
Who said anything about Snow? :o

I reiterate:
http://articles.courant.com/2011-11-16/ ... rings-road

Heavy Rains Knock Out Power In Western Parts Of State
November 16, 2011

"It's like déjà vu all over again in the western part of the state.

On Wednesday afternoon, heavy rains were knocking down trees and branches and cutting power in western Hartford and New Haven counties, and for most towns in Fairfield county.

"There are trees on wires and branches on wires again in most cases," said Connecticut Light & Power spokesman Mitch Gross. "We're working on it."

A transformer near Dowd Avenue and Canton Springs Road in Canton had knocked out power to much of Route 44, Canton police said.

In Farmington, some primary wires were down, police Lt. Marshall Porter said.

As of 3:45 p.m., those without power included 873 customers, or 17 percent, in Canton; 834 customers, or 10 percent, in Avon; 497 customers, or 4 percent, in Farmington; 438 customers, or 1 percent, in Greenwich and several customers in towns including Suffield, Meriden and Wilton, according to the CL&P website.

Julie Stagis

We tell you what's happening, when it happens, for FREE"

Anyway, I expected more from the forum and left frustrated. :wub: Today's vines of evil stem from the past roots that went unchecked. :ph34r:

P.S.: It is odd to meet local mods here, asking questions, like: "Why the psy-ops involving guns happen all around us with increasing frequency?" :wacko: The real question should be: "When will the Gun Grab start in earnest?" :angry:

Many factors point toward the New England states to be the first to disarm.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Only2perCent wrote: ***

Anyway, I expected more from the forum and left frustrated..
I suggest trolling infowars.com , crowd over ther will most certainly meet up to your expectations