The Michael Jackson family

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
hoi.polloi

The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Is Michael Jackson a dupe? Is he trying to help make ridiculous hoaxes behind the scenes to embarrass and undo the 9/11 military hoaxers? Is he really dead? Some people have found some interesting things about the Jackson family.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:Some people have found some interesting things about the Jackson family.
Some relevant posts are to be found here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2&start=15

The authors of any earlier MJ-related posts are welcome to copy/paste them - over on this dedicated thread.
philipsmovies
Banned

Unread post by philipsmovies »

re-the michael jackson fake death theory
philipsmovies wrote:
gwynned wrote:First of all, I agree with you that the pattern of absurdity cannot be accidental. It's just too funny, frankly.

I will answer your question knowing that you will find it hilariously absurd and think me utterly ridiculous. Luckily I can hide behind the veil of anonymity or I could not withstand the heckling I anticipate. That said, this is my hypothesis.

It all began with the 'death' of Michael Jackson. I was not a fan, but because my daughter was, I watched some of his DVDs and saw the movie This Is It, allegedly a collection of rehearsal footage filmed in anticipation of his 50 shows in London. I was not a big fan of MJ, but I did recognize his immense talent. I did not think much one way or another about his trials or his idiosyncracies, but something hit me during the viewing of This Is It that made me believe he was murdered. In doing research I stumbled upon a series of videos providing evidence that he had not died and had, in fact, hoaxed his death and was leaving clues along the way.

I'm fairly confident that almost anyone here, after spending a short time viewing the evidence, would conclude that he hoaxed his. If that is the case, how does one explain his ability to continue to get away with it? How does one explain a televised trial of his accused 'murderer,' Dr. Conrad Murray? There was a memorial, a funeral, etc. He would have to have access to power and help at very high levels, I would think.

What does this have to do with these other hoaxes, you ask? First, there is evidence that Michael was aware of and willing to take on the Illuminati. In his video They Dont Really Care About Us, he gives a raised fist to the cops and gives the finger in front of the all seeing eye. If you've not seen the prison version of this song or Earth Song, you may not have a complete picture of this man. Being who he was, it's not too far fetched to imagine that he was approached and made aware of information of a very disturbing nature. When they realized he would not cut a deal with the devil, did they try to bankrupt and discredit him. That having failed, were they planning on killing him and did he merely anticipate their next move and pre-empt them.

Having outwitted them, I believe he is reaping his revenge by generating hoaxes that make THEM look bad and are wickedly funny, once you're in on the joke. See, that was the thing that did it for me. How funny they all were. That's not a signature of the PTB. But it is a signature of the MJ hoax. And there are other similarities. There is initial confusion, conflicting reports, numerology (77 victims, for example), there will only be a couple of still photos of the perpetrators and we never hear them talk, leaving clues and obvious evidence of the hoax.

I am convinced that Michael is alive, though my suggestion that he is behind some of these other hoaxes is shear conjecture, not shared by many. But at the very least, it's fun to think about, isn't it? Being on the winning side, I mean.
by Gwynedd

Thanks Gwynedd

What a fantastic and intuitive hypothesis. And Pov63 also-brilliant analysis.

I agree that your hypothesis is possible, I just wonder how much complicity Michael would need with the ambulance service, police, coroner and ultimately the media. I suggest he struck a deal with the illuminati (i don't like using that name but it suits the current discussion) his life for complete silence on Jacko's part in exchange for an ultimate safehouse and a new identity. How would this work? He couldn't just turn up out of the blue and say "it was a hoax".

Or if Gwynedd's theory is true-how does he get away with it? And yes, the recent hoaxes have Michael Jackson written all over them and Michael's participation might be part of the deal. The timing of his death is important in the plans of the ptb and i feel that they still control the media and their plan for a NWO is still on schedule.

Having said that, all these hoaxes could be some kind of predictive programming to prepare us for some kind of mass hoax-false flag event. Infact, with these hoaxes they are guaging our response to see what they can get away with.

We don't hear much from The Jackson family-you would think they would be very active looking for justice with a such a suspicious death.

In my teens i had a theory that Elvis Presley had the funds to fake his own death but i never saw anything to convince me until now. This could also apply to John Lennon & Whitney Houston.

I also think, whoever is organising these hoax events they are becoming more arrogant with each hoax-revealing subtle clues like it is all part of an occult game with them.

I will add more to this once i have had time to think.

Philip
Last edited by philipsmovies on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Phillip, Thanks for not laughing me off the forum.

Some things to consider. In the MJ death, only one official from the LAPD ever spoke and that was early on. He retired early a few months later. No one from the UCLA medical center where he supposedly died ever spoke. It was his brother Jermaine who announced his 'passing.' The death certificate was signed by LaToya Jackson, not a doctor, as required by law. And you're quite right, his family seems totally disinterested in the his murder. Janet even smiles when she talks about him 'passing.'

But if Michael were just trying to gain privacy, why all the clues? No, I'm pretty confident he's coming back and perhaps (hopefully!) bringing some of his 'friends' back with him.

As to the media, it would appear that Michael has some in-roads into the media to include TMZ and the Huffington Post and possibly Comedy Central. Again, this is speculation on my part, and I have some circumstantial evidence to support that, if you're interested. What we do know for sure is the following:

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/08/16/ ... ro-mosque/

News Corp.'s second-largest shareholder, after the Murdoch family, is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal (pictured at left, and above right), the nephew of Saudi Arabian King Abdullah, and one of the world's richest men.

Through his Kingdom Holding Co., Alwaleed owns about 7% of News Corp., or about $3 billion of the media giant. He also owns 6% of Citigroup -- to which he was introduced by the Carlyle Group -- or about $10 billion of the giant bank. He's a part-owner of the famed Plaza Hotel in New York and has invested in many other prominent companies. (At one point he invested in AOL (AOL), the parent company of DailyFinance.)

Michael Jackson was/is partners with him in an enterprise called 'Kingdom Entertainment.'

Is it a coincidence that Murdoch is on the ropes over at The Sun?
is it a coincidence that there are pictures of both Elvis and one of the Jacksons with a DEA badge on?
Is it a coincidence that Michael Jackson performed in Central Park the day before 9/11?
Why did Jeff Rense cut off Ben Fulford and change the subject when Ben identified Michael Jackson as one of those people of influence working behind the scenes? Are they subject to a non-disclosure agreement?
Is it a coincidence that many of Michael's friends (Lionel Ritchie, Beyonce, Mariah Carey) either traveled to Libya and/or entertained Ghadaffi or his son? Was it more than entertainment?

I could go on, but my point is this. If we presume that the PTB are behind these recent hoaxes, they make no logical sense. There are too many contradictory tendencies. If, however, we view these events through the lens that I have proposed, they all make perfect sense. The humor, the obvious clues, the ridiculous assassins are the signs of someone WANTING to be caught.

Thriller had been the pinacle of Michael's success, but he always wanted to do something more. In fact, he once said 'I PROMISE you. The best is yet to come.' He told Geraldo that his next step was movies, but taking them to a new level and said he was having a lot of fun. Is it now true, more than ever, that all the world's a stage and we are just actors in a global reality show, Thriller II, if you will?
philipsmovies
Banned

gwynned wrote:Phillip, Thanks for not laughing me off the forum.

Some things to consider. In the MJ death, only one official from the LAPD ever spoke and that was early on. He retired early a few months later. No one from the UCLA medical center where he supposedly died ever spoke. It was his brother Jermaine who announced his 'passing.' The death certificate was signed by LaToya Jackson, not a doctor, as required by law. And you're quite right, his family seems totally disinterested in the his murder. Janet even smiles when she talks about him 'passing.'

But if Michael were just trying to gain privacy, why all the clues? No, I'm pretty confident he's coming back and perhaps (hopefully!) bringing some of his 'friends' back with him.

As to the media, it would appear that Michael has some in-roads into the media to include TMZ and the Huffington Post and possibly Comedy Central. Again, this is speculation on my part, and I have some circumstantial evidence to support that, if you're interested. What we do know for sure is the following:

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/08/16/ ... ro-mosque/

News Corp.'s second-largest shareholder, after the Murdoch family, is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal (pictured at left, and above right), the nephew of Saudi Arabian King Abdullah, and one of the world's richest men.

Through his Kingdom Holding Co., Alwaleed owns about 7% of News Corp., or about $3 billion of the media giant. He also owns 6% of Citigroup -- to which he was introduced by the Carlyle Group -- or about $10 billion of the giant bank. He's a part-owner of the famed Plaza Hotel in New York and has invested in many other prominent companies. (At one point he invested in AOL (AOL), the parent company of DailyFinance.)

Michael Jackson was/is partners with him in an enterprise called 'Kingdom Entertainment.'

is it a coincidence that there are pictures of both Elvis and one of the Jacksons with a DEA badge on?
Is it a coincidence that Michael Jackson performed in Central Park the day before 9/11?
Why did Jeff Rense cut off Ben Fulford and change the subject when Ben identified Michael Jackson as one of those people of influence working behind the scenes? Are they subject to a non-disclosure agreement?
Is it a coincidence that many of Michael's friends (Lionel Ritchie, Beyonce, Mariah Carey) either traveled to Libya and/or entertained Ghadaffi or his son? Was it more than entertainment?

I could go on, but my point is this. If we presume that the PTB are behind these recent hoaxes, they make no logical sense. There are too many contradictory tendencies. If, however, we view these events through the lens that I have proposed, they all make perfect sense. The humor, the obvious clues, the ridiculous assassins are the signs of someone WANTING to be caught.

Thriller had been the pinacle of Michael's success, but he always wanted to do something more. In fact, he once said 'I PROMISE you. The best is yet to come.' He told Geraldo that his next step was movies, but taking them to a new level and said he was having a lot of fun. Is it now true, more than ever, that all the world's a stage and we are just actors in a global reality show, Thriller II, if you will?
by Gwynedd

Hi Gwynedd

RE-Michael Jackson fake death theory.

I think i need to know more and think a bit more before i call the men in the white coats. he he.

Seriously. You make some interesting points.

I feel, once a major story hits the headlines they have to run with it:

i.e. The announcement that George Bush won the election when it was a fabrication.
And the recent bizarre conclusion from Carolina exit polls concluding that after analyzing 1% of the vote-each news channel preceded to announce that Gingrich had won
This Hoax Affects Everyone http://www.youtube.com/user/mhfm1?feature=watch
stop press-Gingrich has just pulled out of the republican race.

I wonder if it is possible for a Rogue Illuminati member to succeed in distributing his own news? I am trying to imagine it. I feel though, that The Tavistock Institute (and it's american equivalent) are running the show-well at least they appear to be.

I will get back to you later if i think of anything.

Great work Gwynned-it has got me thinking but it has also got me puzzled.

Philip

P.S. If Michael Jackson did agree to the illuminati's request to be part of his own fake death he could then double-cross them. Apart from finding him and shutting him up for good-what can they do?
philipsmovies
Banned

gwynned wrote:Is it a coincidence that Murdoch is on the ropes over at The Sun?
Hi Gwynedd

Could you explain more about the significance about the above coincidental events.

Thank you

Philip
philipsmovies
Banned

Michael Jackson Fake Death Project

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Michael_Jackson died june 25 2009, aged 50

The close friends of Michael Jackson:

Elizabeth Taylor (died aged 79-march 23, 2011), Chris Tucker, Uri Geller.
Mohamed Al Fayed, Lisa Marie Presley, Lionel Richie, Mariah Carey,
Smokey Robinson, and others who performed at his memorial service.

If undertaking a project (as suggested) of such a grand magnitude-who would he ask for help, if anybody at all?

How many people would be needed to make such a project effective?

How many people does it take to make a movie?

How many people are involved in the production of a major tv news story?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blair_Witch_Project

I am overdue a viewing of The Wag The Dog Movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Landis

With a brilliant editor and a brilliant mind-it is possible with high tech resources to produce such a project with a hanful of people-actors; camera men; computer programmers; editors;
do they need to know what and why they are filming?

I would like to say i am just speculating here and would like other people's input and wisdom. I have no real evidence to back this up; it is just suggestion.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

I am sincerely hoping MJ is indeed using hoaxes against hoaxes, if you know what I mean. :)
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

philipsmovies wrote:
gwynned wrote:Is it a coincidence that Murdoch is on the ropes over at The Sun?
Hi Gwynedd

Could you explain more about the significance about the above coincidental events.

Thank you

Philip
First, let me say that, individually these coincidences could easily be dismissed. What it striking is the shear number of coincidences, including numerological ones, that provide a linkage to Michael.
As I mentioned earlier, Mike was in partnership with the same Prince who bought 7% (again the number 7!!) of FOX to INCLUDE some amount of editorial input. Subsequent to that, we saw some interesting things happen on FOX. For instance, at the end of one of the cartoon shows, someone blurted out '9-11 was an inside job.' Last November, I think, Geraldo hosted a discussion on 9-11 which I believe was the first ever mainstream discussion.

Now we have the arrest of numerous employees of the Sun on charges of graft and corruption.
There are many parallels and connections between Elvis and Michael, not the least of which is Michael's marriage to Lisa Presley and his last residence which was across the street from where Lisa grew up. There is at least one photo of Elvis and at least one of Michael's siblings with a DEA badge, leading some of us to speculate that they might both be a part of an underground sting operation.
In addition, it was either LaToya or Janet who said that Michael was scheduled for a meeting in the Twin Towers the morning of 9/11. Whether true or not, the family is at least providing linkage to the events of 9-11. Then there's the album cover from Blood on The Dance Floor released in 1997 which shows Michael dancing on a chessboard with an apparent view of New York and rising smoke in the background. Here's a link to a discussion of this. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=blo ... FORM=VIRE1
This may be a stretch, but there is certainly clear evidence that Lionel Ritchie and Mariah Carey were friends so I just found this a bit odd. It's my contention that Ghadaffi remains in control of whatever is going on in Libya and I think we can all agree that some of the photos and videos coming out of there are ridiculously funny. One more thing. There were some photos that surfaced after Michael died that were not seen previously and show a quite different, more mature looking Michael with very short hair. The images were courtesy of GETTY IMAGES!!!! I think we've discussed them before in connection to Libya.

Hope that adds enough detail for you. Thanks for asking!
philipsmovies
Banned

Coincidences and connections

Great work Gwynedd. I can see the connections and coincidences with Gaddafi, Murdoch, etc.

In italian language the words coincidence and connection (i.e. train connection) are the same "coincidenza"
what a coincidence...and
i missed my connection

You can see the stance being taken over Murdoch and the hacking scandal and that whole thing could be a distraction to demonise certain parts of the mainstream press. The eurozone crisis has sprung to life again and Dominique Strouass Khan is also gaining more coverage.
There is no news(authentic news) coming out of libya-which is good news. The footage and photos of gaddafi dying are fake in my opinion-what is really happening i don't know. For Libya write Syria-more fake quatar hollywood footage and heart wrenching stories of a heroic reporter who allegedly died yesterday in Homs.
I will mention Whitney briefly-i trust my friend TheJUNGLESURFER on youtube and his research suggests that Houston's death may be a ritual killing connected to Princess Beatrice who strangely enough attended Clive Davis's pre grammies gala bash on feb 11-another coincidence? Beatrice was born on 8/8/88 and whitney died aged 48...4 x 8 = 32 or 8,8,8,8.

There are too many coincidences involved for whitney's death not to be anything more than murder.
I have been offline for 6 days-it has been a nightmare.

Philip
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

philipsmovies wrote: I will mention Whitney briefly-i trust my friend TheJUNGLESURFER on youtube and his research suggests that Houston's death may be a ritual killing connected to Princess Beatrice who strangely enough attended Clive Davis's pre grammies gala bash on feb 11-another coincidence? Beatrice was born on 8/8/88 and whitney died aged 48...4 x 8 = 32 or 8,8,8,8.

There are too many coincidences involved for whitney's death not to be anything more than murder.

Philip
You're sure she's dead, are you?
philipsmovies
Banned

gwynned wrote:
philipsmovies wrote: I will mention Whitney briefly-i trust my friend TheJUNGLESURFER on youtube and his research suggests that Houston's death may be a ritual killing connected to Princess Beatrice who strangely enough attended Clive Davis's pre grammies gala bash on feb 11-another coincidence? Beatrice was born on 8/8/88 and whitney died aged 48...4 x 8 = 32 or 8,8,8,8.

Philip
You're sure she's dead, are you?
no, not sure either way
philipsmovies
Banned

Just wondering if there is a connection between the fake death of Paul McCartney and the fake death of Michael Jackson? Remember the symbolism in the "Say, Say, Say" video.

it's a kinda magic
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

philipsmovies wrote:Just wondering if there is a connection between the fake death of Paul McCartney and the fake death of Michael Jackson? Remember the symbolism in the "Say, Say, Say" video.

it's a kinda magic
The McCartney thing has me stumped. Is he really dead and the new Paul a fake? Or was that all some kind of strange publicity stunt?

If he's not the real Paul, did Michael know it? If he did, why did he sing with him? Why was Michael so bent on the Beatles catalog. Was it just good business?
philipsmovies
Banned

gwynned wrote:
philipsmovies wrote:Just wondering if there is a connection between the fake death of Paul McCartney and the fake death of Michael Jackson? Remember the symbolism in the "Say, Say, Say" video.

it's a kinda magic
The McCartney thing has me stumped. Is he really dead and the new Paul a fake? Or was that all some kind of strange publicity stunt?

If he's not the real Paul, did Michael know it? If he did, why did he sing with him? Why was Michael so bent on the Beatles catalog. Was it just good business?
I have written a blog on the paul is dead theory or as i call it PAUL ALIVE OR DEAD

I will email it to you in a moment and post the link on the beatles thread

http://www.blogger.com/profile/12081822467901834314