The Michael Jackson family

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
gwynned

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by gwynned »

anonjedi2 wrote:Yes and the thought has crossed my mind that Jackson may be in on the hoax himself. Coincidentally there is a "P.T. Barnum" reference in this Sandy Hook story which can be viewed in the video of the guy who claims he went to Sandy Hook for an independent visit and was turned away by police. I am convinced that the MJ death and subsequent Conrad Murray trial is an absolute Hoax with a possible "reveal" coming in the future. This would be a hoax of epic proportions with Jackson in the writer/director's role. The problem with this angle is that it assumes the media is unaware and not complicit and would rely on assistance from law enforcement and some levels of government. If Jackson was hoaxing the media, he would have to be doing it in cahoots with at least some government entities with the idea to catch the media as "criminals" in the end. It's not a theory I put a lot of weight on but I do consider the shadowy Jackson and his ongoing media/death hoax as it relates to other events of our time and I am convinced almost 100% that he is still alive based on the evidence and research that I've done.
Wow! The PT Barnum is a BIG topic of discussion on the Death Hoax forum. You probably know, but others may not, that he was fascinated by Barnum who was the consumate self promoter and a bit of a hoaxer himself.

I wanted to share one personal thing which, for me, sealed the deal. I have speculated that Michael, as the director, has in his employ several conspiracy notables, such as David Wilcock and Ben Fulford, among others. I have my reasons for suspecting these two, which I can share if anyone is interested, but they are not relevant to the story.

I went to see Wilcock in Phoenix largely to ask him directly so as to engage his reaction. My opportunity came at the end when we were invited to meet and greet and get one of David's hugs. I watched as he talked and joked with those in front of me. He was in great spirits as were we all. When my turn came, he gave me a hug and I asked if I could ask a question. He nodded and I asked if thought Michael had faked his death. I thought I detected an unease as he thought to answer my question. He did respond by saying he hadn't thought about it, but it was possible. I then asked if he thought Michael was working behind the scenes to defeat the Illuminati. His face went cold. He turned his head and walked toward the side, a clear signal that he was NOT going to respond and I need not ask again.

I can't think of any other reason why he would have reacted this way other than that he had been ambushed and is under the cone of silence and, certainly, non disclosure agreements.

As far as the media is concerned, I believe Michael is working with some form of law enforcement or white hat organization that is allowing him and his bevy of crazy comedian script writers to take over the media and some people are singled out for particular punishment. I'm not sure every media outlet is involved, but certainly CNN and MSNBC are. The problem with a pyramid structure is, if the enemy can defeat the top leadership, they have the entire lower organization at their disposal.

And, yes, I'm waiting for the reveal. And I can't think of anything that would make me happier. Or the world, for that matter.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

It certainly would be the ultimate "lifting of the veil" for all of society and humanity to see. I'm not familiar with the angles of other parties involved behind the scenes, specifically the two you've mentioned. But I am very familiar with the death hoax and all of the angles around that. Furthermore, I don't see a reason for the legislative efforts of a MJ centered death hoax, a lot of it just doesn't add up. But I will say the entire Sandy Hook event felt very much like the fake/staged funeral which was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in my life and the nail in the coffin (pun intended) on the MJ Death Hoax.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

anonjedi2 wrote:It certainly would be the ultimate "lifting of the veil" for all of society and humanity to see. I'm not familiar with the angles of other parties involved behind the scenes, specifically the two you've mentioned. But I am very familiar with the death hoax and all of the angles around that. Furthermore, I don't see a reason for the legislative efforts of a MJ centered death hoax, a lot of it just doesn't add up. But I will say the entire Sandy Hook event felt very much like the fake/staged funeral which was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in my life and the nail in the coffin (pun intended) on the MJ Death Hoax.
I agree with you that the fake funeral was absurd but no more absurd than our villian Conrad Murray's behavior. Don't know if you saw the documentary he put out after the trial, but it's hysterical.

I can hear Michael saying 'And I'm havin' a lotta fun!' I'll BET you are!
anonjedi2

I have not seen or heard of the Conrad Murray Documentary. Do you have a link?

I am definitely 100% convinced he's still alive, I'm just wondering what, if anything, will ever come of it.
anonjedi2

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Well hoi, I think it has been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that his death was faked, and he is definitely a master of disguise as seen in the photo below. If there was any ONE individual with enough power and money to "attack the system", it would be him. I'm guessing his hatred of the media could be a motivator and if there's any truth to the theory, perhaps there are other individuals behind the scenes working with him.

The problem I have with this theory is that it would require the cooperation of law enforcement at least on the local level but more likely higher up as well (FBI, for example). On the surface, this isn't that difficult to believe as he most certainly did have law enforcement assistance in faking his death, that much is clear. However, what would the implications of this theory mean? It would mean that law enforcement and the government is working against the media and that their agendas are not the same. This nugget is difficult to reconcile as I have a very hard time believing that the power structure isn't working together on all sides, but I suppose it's plausible. If that were the case, it would mean that the perps (media and whomever else) are holding the government hostage via blackmail, threats, etc.

One thing I am certain of, is that Michael Jackson did fake his death and is probably still alive.

lux

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by lux »

^ Please source the photo.
anonjedi2

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Oops, sorry! That is Michael Jackson in makeup for the mayor character he played in the Ghost mini-film.

http://www.allforloveblog.com/?m=201202
gwynned

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by gwynned »

hoi.polloi wrote:I promise I won't do this with every PsyOp, but it's been bugging me ...

So there has been a lot of discussion about Michael Jackson faking his death, wanting to participate in big hoaxes, some even claiming he is trying to bring them down from the inside — make them obvious. It seems a bit like celebrity worship to claim this is possible, but anyway just so that you are aware there is some background noise on the subject.

Michael Jackson is notable for a number of things. Some of them, for those who have been lucky or sage enough not to be following pop culture, include his attraction to slowly resembling a white woman, his tendency to dress up in elaborate outfits, and his famous ownership of much of the Beatles catalog.
I have been saying this for at least two years as I've mentioned in a prior post on the MJ Family thread.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... n&start=45

Great catch on the thriller moves. Those of us who have followed the MJ Death Hoax refer to the movie that he has created as Thriller II, so these references are, perhaps, his 'signature.'

I was at one time convinced that Michael is the 'genius' behind all these preposterous hoaxes beginning with at least the Arizona shooting (was Safeway a sponsor for that event?) in large measure because of the similarities to his death hoax, in particular his wicked and zany sense of humor. Now I'm not even sure a Michael Jackson even exists or, if he does exist as one same but ever changing entity, that we really have a clue who or even what Michael Jackson really is. What I do know is that his estate has made over 440 million dollars since his 'death' which is more than any other artist. Whether real or created, there is something extraordinary and enduring about him.

There do seem to be others who suggest that Michael might be trying to take down the illuminati. Here's the weirdest and most darkly funny by far.
News flash: Michael Jackson's rotting hand has been stolen from his crypt in LA! The culprits: two love-struck leather dwarves, acting on the orders of Dr. Cagliostro, a time-traveling sorcerer masquerading as the owner of a "punk circus" in Berlin. The mysterious mage's devious plan: To resurrect Michael Jackson so as to arouse the masses and start a global revolution!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJKO4t6NbU

A curious note on their website: “He who controls Michael Jackson controls the masses!”
- Count Cagliostro
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It would mean that law enforcement and the government is working against the media and that their agendas are not the same. This nugget is difficult to reconcile as I have a very hard time believing that the power structure isn't working together on all sides, but I suppose it's plausible.
I think this is actually very plausible. Much more plausible than everyone working in concert to the same intended goals.

In my inexperienced opinion, people work from different angles, with different emotions, using different intellectual motivations, but taken as a whole exert a force together in a particular direction. Even people who think they are 'controlling' these things know to keep their mouths shut about it because just telling people they are observed doing something often makes them do something else, changes the variables, and so on.

My sense is that they actually very carefully monitor the public awareness of the simplest little (but commonly unknown) observations, and if they notice human wisdom and curiosity picking up on a pattern they want to keep hidden (and thus in their control), they start the campaign to scramble the issue, release evidence to the contrary and hold tighter to their other secret observations of control while they hope people get confused or forget or give up on the observation that nearly got exposed.

If an observation is exposed, they pretend they intended to show this all along, step aside and bitterly applaud the discovery, smug in their sense that they still have other observations of humanity that remain exclusive. They may even continue to work to 'undo' the knowledge as demonstrated by the radio pundits who shout absurdities and force bizarre new meanings on words 24/7. Probably meanings told to them or suggested to them by their trusted friends who have really got their radio pundit 'friends' by the balls, intellectually speaking. You'll notice most shock jocks are actually morons who love to hear their own voice and think they are the smartest creature alive.

To me, the idea of a Great Conspiracy is an illusion. It is just a few people doing careful observation of human behavior, nudging things here or there based on their exclusive insights and opportunities for deception, and letting humanity's observed patterns do their work for them.

Just because law enforcement, the government, Hollywood and the populace may all disagree politically or intellectually doesn't mean any of them knows how to control the machine or aren't inadvertently working to the same end. Controlling the end — or more like "steering" toward it, probably — comes from Public Relations research, media control and other massive population information that can only be gained from patient efforts (and technologies) of observation.

Catholic confessions are an early form of the information gathering effort. CCTV cameras observing average human behavior are part of it, and are far more important than their use as 'catching crimes' or whatever nonsense reason they give for having them in every nook and cranny. Some aspects of the Internet are obviously a part of it. A lot of these pipelines end up staying in certain circles. It's a natural part of humanity to act secretive, gossip and so on; it's just not that many people pay as close attention, take as many notes, keep their thoughts as to themselves and to a trusted cadre, as coldly manipulate people from these observations, etc. - as the "elite".

So my guess is most of this "elite" isn't really hiding. Maybe some are on islands most of the year. But maybe a lot of them are just genuinely political people, genuinely smart people, genuinely religious people, some rich, some not-so-rich, some powerful, some not-so-powerful, all with a creepy fascination or obsession with controlling all people and many telling themselves very odd allegories in their heads to justify their behavior. Probably, some of these allegories are passed down to each other from Masonic-kinda groups. Again, just my opinion, but this is why I think it's conceivable Michael Jackson could be "behind the scenes", and could fail or succeed in his efforts. Depending on his moves, so to speak. Depending on whether he is seduced by the power or keeps his eyes on the prize of human freedom.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

There do seem to be others who suggest that Michael might be trying to take down the illuminati. Here's the weirdest and most darkly funny by far.
C'mon people ! Michael Jackson was/is just a pop culture product . He had his sick role to play and now he is worth more dead than alive .

Believing he had his own agenda when faking death regardless of what it might be is just plain childish :)

And yes , media and law enforcement agencies have to work in concert , otherwise we wouldn't have all these psyops . There must be a real sheriff or his deputy telling turists visting Michael's estate how sad he/she was when MJ was found drugged to death .

As far as I know it is perfectly legal to say that somebody died on TV . We witness this everyday watching tv series and other crap .

Entity called Michael Jackson was retired from the cast. Screenwriters decided to "kill" him instead of sending to jail , Moon or whatnot :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

You're right, bostonterrierowner. It is very Stockholm Syndrome to imagine there is some secret good motivation behind the corruption and the hoaxes. Michael Jackson does seem to broadcast child-minded mantras at times, but it almost seems as though he uses these things to get close to innocence and enchant people the way Disney does. Isn't he known for being a bit of a kiddy-fiddler, as well?

Not to critique media from such a paparazzi angle but might one reason he was forced to "die" be that some families of children he's abused were mounting some good evidence against him?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

hoi.polloi wrote: Not to critique media from such a paparazzi angle but might one reason he was forced to "die" be that some families of children he's abused were mounting some good evidence against him?
Record companies were probably financially liable for his "extravagances" so somebody decided to silence this loose cannon . Maybe his organism and psyche were genuinely trashed by years of drug abuse , plastic surgeries and MJ was no longer capable of performing live and do what living pop stars usually do . They went "Elvis" with him and made a killing , still making .

Everything about Michael Jackson might as well be one , giant bullshit , including his pedophilia or drug addiction . Maybe there were several MJs what is completely possible given the state of his face/mask .
figuringitout

Unread post by figuringitout »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote: Not to critique media from such a paparazzi angle but might one reason he was forced to "die" be that some families of children he's abused were mounting some good evidence against him?
Record companies were probably financially liable for his "extravagances" so somebody decided to silence this loose cannon . Maybe his organism and psyche were genuinely trashed by years of drug abuse , plastic surgeries and MJ was no longer capable of performing live and do what living pop stars usually do . They went "Elvis" with him and made a killing , still making .

Everything about Michael Jackson might as well be one , giant bullshit , including his pedophilia or drug addiction . Maybe there were several MJs what is completely possible given the state of his face/mask .
I feel the bold is much closer to the truth than any MJ hoaxed his own death scenario. There is a line of thought among some that the Michael Jackson who made 'Bad' was not the same Michael Jackson that made 'Thriller'. It's not as implausible as it first sounds once you look into it.
anonjedi2

If you examine the available evidence and still conclude that his death was anything other than a hoax, I really wouldn't know what to say to you. The evidence is even more convincing than the 9/11 comedy (which is plenty convincing in itself). Watch the funeral and the Conrad Murray trial for starters.
figuringitout

Unread post by figuringitout »

anonjedi2 wrote:If you examine the available evidence and still conclude that his death was anything other than a hoax, I really wouldn't know what to say to you. The evidence is even more convincing than the 9/11 comedy (which is plenty convincing in itself). Watch the funeral and the Conrad Murray trial for starters.
Maybe it was a hoax, but that doesn't mean it was a hoax pulled off by Michael Jackson.