Questions of "WHO" and "HOW"

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
philipsmovies
Banned

Questions of "WHO" and "HOW"

Unread post by philipsmovies »

When a story breaks like The Mark Duggan/London Riots it needs a hands on instant approach. Has anybody any ideas of who is pulling the strings, how and where?
The Tavistock Institute, do they have full access to Reuters and other news agencies? Do they create their own fake news and the agencies don't question it and they latch onto it-creating a viral story which attracts interest. There needs to be some kind of editorial control using Common Purpose agents? Is there a big brother style central hub which may even control youtube, google, facebook and twitter? Looking forward to some feedback on this.
Pug

A question of 'how'?

Unread post by Pug »

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've posted or replied to any posts, though it's definitely not to say I haven't been reading. The 'Costa' oddity and the one eyed journo have certainly registered on my 'what is really going on?' scale - but those aside, I have a question.

I've read and heard a lot about mind control, be it MK Ultra, brain-washing and various other terms for the procedure. Now, whether the controlled person in question is a lone gunman, a mysterious politician or celebrity, my question is this: How? How are they brain-washed in the first instance?

If, for example, there is a new singer. They've had what is considered to be a so-called normal upbringing. They went to school and there's definite proof of their existence. The singer perhaps whacks a few songs of theirs on youtube or does a few gigs in a pub and soon receives massive attention and then get signed to a label.

Does anyone on the forum think that it is when they get signed that they are suddenly controlled by their record label masters? If yes, then how is this done?

Are they led into a room and hypnotized? If they are, how and by who? Do the managers or agents trick them and say something along the lines of: "This man is going to hypnotize you so you won't have stage-fright?" and then bam! They're put under? or are they drugged immediately, like their drink is spiked or something and then their mind is tampered with?

Or is the singer approached or targeted BEFORE their meteoric rise to stardom? If yes, then once again, how and by who?

I completely believe many an act, musician, actor and countless other professionals are under the control of whoever and it is constantly mentioned, but what I have never read is the lead up to when they are controlled. The approach. The actual procedure.

Whether they're Lady Gaga, Britney, Beyonce or whatever other silly performer covers one eye or does a triangular shaped sign with their hands whilst wearing a butterfly outfit - how do they get that point in the first place?

Would really appreciate your positive thoughts, views and comments on this as this is one of the main things that baffles me.

Cheers,
Pug
philipsmovies
Banned

Re: A question of 'how'?

Pug wrote:Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've posted or replied to any posts, though it's definitely not to say I haven't been reading. The 'Costa' oddity and the one eyed journo have certainly registered on my 'what is really going on?' scale - but those aside, I have a question.

I've read and heard a lot about mind control, be it MK Ultra, brain-washing and various other terms for the procedure. Now, whether the controlled person in question is a lone gunman, a mysterious politician or celebrity, my question is this: How? How are they brain-washed in the first instance?

If, for example, there is a new singer. They've had what is considered to be a so-called normal upbringing. They went to school and there's definite proof of their existence. The singer perhaps whacks a few songs of theirs on youtube or does a few gigs in a pub and soon receives massive attention and then get signed to a label.

Does anyone on the forum think that it is when they get signed that they are suddenly controlled by their record label masters? If yes, then how is this done?

Are they led into a room and hypnotized? If they are, how and by who? Do the managers or agents trick them and say something along the lines of: "This man is going to hypnotize you so you won't have stage-fright?" and then bam! They're put under? or are they drugged immediately, like their drink is spiked or something and then their mind is tampered with?

Or is the singer approached or targeted BEFORE their meteoric rise to stardom? If yes, then once again, how and by who?

I completely believe many an act, musician, actor and countless other professionals are under the control of whoever and it is constantly mentioned, but what I have never read is the lead up to when they are controlled. The approach. The actual procedure.

Whether they're Lady Gaga, Britney, Beyonce or whatever other silly performer covers one eye or does a triangular shaped sign with their hands whilst wearing a butterfly outfit - how do they get that point in the first place?

Would really appreciate your positive thoughts, views and comments on this as this is one of the main things that baffles me.

Cheers,
Pug

I would suggest they are hand-picked at a very young age-i am thinking of Britney in this case. The infamous Diane Sawyer interview when Britney changes into a different person/character at the sound of one keyword (of course that could be faked but). It would need repeitive training and co-operation from the parents. It's easy to suggest she came from a low class trailer trash background when in reality she appears to be from a more affluent Middle Class background. Neil Sanders has done some good research on mk ultra and brainwashing. How far it goes and how many people depends on their resources. I would say Ga Ga & Lohan are prime mk ultra. Once they are under contract they are at the disposal of the company. Maybe some of the actors and musicians are signed to complicated restrictive contracts which bind them to do anything their masters wish-even fake their own deaths.
In music they have the resources to hype anyone into the public eye and instant success whether they have talent or not. Their durabilty relies though on inherent talent or if the masters get bored with them.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Pug wrote:If, for example, there is a new singer. They've had what is considered to be a so-called normal upbringing. They went to school and there's definite proof of their existence. The singer perhaps whacks a few songs of theirs on youtube or does a few gigs in a pub and soon receives massive attention and then get signed to a label.

Does anyone on the forum think that it is when they get signed that they are suddenly controlled by their record label masters?
Pug, I liked all your posts last summer, and have missed your commentary since. Please post more often on more subjects.

To answer your question, please read at least Part 1 of the Laurel Canyon Series (the single best historical analysis I've ever read on anything hidden/unknown, other than our media-fakery material) for an eye-opening analysis of TPTB background/parentage of many early very important American rock stars. Other experienced members here also think very highly of this series, and of the author's other areas of written analysis. The Nat'l Security building at the top of the same mountain is also quite possibly where the early fake footage of nuclear explosions was fabricated.

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/
lux

Unread post by lux »

Pug wrote:Hi guys,

Cheers,
Pug
A close friend of mine (we met in grade school and were good friends into our 20's) went on to be a member of a well known rock band.

To make a long story short:
Though he never directly told me this, it is my belief that he was brought up in what might be referred to as a generational abuse environment, that is, a “family” group which dispenses intense ritual torture, mental programming, drugs and occult practices on its children from an early age and which has now become fairly common knowledge to those who study these sorts of things.

Though I was not aware of this cult and its practices at the time, his involvement is something I've concluded since learning about it in recent years. I did know a lot about him, of course, as anyone would know about one's long-time friends and there were many clues dropped along the way that finally led to my connecting those dots after his death and after studying others' experiences with the cult. It made sense to me that that was what was going on with him as it explained many odd things I'd observed about him including his strange connections.

He was not an original member of the band, he joined to replace a former member. Though my friend was a very capable musician, he had extremely little experience playing rock music professionally and almost no experience playing with known artists before he joined the aforementioned group. The story that I got was that he simply walked into the group's office and announced that he was there to replace the dead member and that was it -- he was hired and he played with the group for some years afterward.

From this experience I'm left with the impression and conjecture that at least some and perhaps many of these artists are “home grown” so to speak.

Sorry, I can't name names due to privacy issues. Forum members have my permission to complain about my rudeness if they feel the need. :P
Pug

Re: Questions of "WHO" and "HOW"

Unread post by Pug »

Hey fbenario and the board,

Thanks for the kind comments regarding previous posts and for responding. I'll check the Laurel Canyon piece, too. I have heard the name lots, but have never thought long enough to consider looking it up, but will do so later. In fact, I'll check it out before I write any more as it may answer some questions and save others responding.

Cheers!

Pug
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"it is my belief that he was brought up in what might be referred to as a generational abuse environment, that is, a “family” group which dispenses intense ritual torture, mental programming, drugs and occult practices on its children from an early age and which has now become fairly common knowledge to those who study these sorts of things."

Yes it's normally referred to as family life, going to school, fries&soda, the media and religion!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

And/or child abuse which is a worldwide problem that isn't really addressed in many healthy ways.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

I read up on the Laurel Canyon occurrences. What a long article that was! Thanks for mentioning it, though as I had no idea all these various musicians were living in the same street, if not the same house AND connected to such murders. I know it was all around the same time and stars mix in the same circles, but not to that extent. Interesting reading.

It still didn't go into depth on how these people, musicians in particular, were controlled in the first place. Yes there's the LSD and other drugs and the mention of electo-shock and trauma based 'treatments'.

Am I right in thinking that a person is given a drug, by 'Mr X', be it in a party and then they endure a bad experience, are taken away by 'Mr X' and it is then that they're worked on even more? - Is this possible?

and / or Am I correct in my reading that CHILDREN are traumatized and programmed? - If so, I didn't think anything else could surprise me! Not in this day and age. Am I really right in that or am off track?

That said, this morning on the news here in London, ITV1 morning show 'Daybreak' featured new golf champ Rory Mcilroy and showed some footage of him as a young child, saying he's going to be a champion. Last night's news had Tiger Woods being interviewed about him and he seemed quite robotic. THEN as a guest, this morning, they had Nic Hamilton, brother of racing driver Lewis, and how he's now in the limelight for the same sport. It got me thinking about Tiger, Andy Murray, Hamilton and - even Beckham and yes - a lot of sports stars are very boring with little personality as they play sport all day, but they all do have some oddity about them..

Cheers,
Pug
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Pug wrote:Am I right in thinking that a person is given a drug, by 'Mr X', be it in a party and then they endure a bad experience, are taken away by 'Mr X' and it is then that they're worked on even more? - Is this possible?
and / or Am I correct in my reading that CHILDREN are traumatized and programmed? - If so, I didn't think anything else could surprise me! Not in this day and age. Am I really right in that or am off track?
Nobody can answer questions like these on this forum, Pug, as I am sure you know.
There are rumors and legends, and there is the trickling of truth down to the "cave" from the "world above". Whatever happens to artists/agents at those levels, what the real nature of their engagement, is beyond our ability to learn it and describe it, I think. There is no David Icke or Vigilant Citizen here, no one with those certainties -- lucky for us.

Just consider that the most outlandish ideas could be alluring screens to hide simpler truths: maybe the whole "mind control" meme is another disinfo device -- and all those people simply work for the military, the CIA, the Mossad and whatnot and nobody is "mind controlled". Maybe the "satanism" is completely fictitious -- a pure tool of destabilization and demoralization of society.
Before we get enamored with these ideas and get other people riled up, we should remember that they could also be outrageous lies. Remember the famous phrase attributed to Hitler.

Of course I am not here to deny the possibility that these people are really involved in cults of black magick and believe in it, and also maintain squads of mind-controlled slaves. But sometimes simpler explanations are discarded for no reason.

At any rate, most of everything at those levels remains largely obscured to us and is surrounded by a lot of "perhaps" and "possibly". All we can do is decipher the signs and expose the messages and shame their tricks of fakery and manipulation.

Overtime, is the auspice, a clearer picture will emerge.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Pug wrote:That said, this morning on the news here in London, ITV1 morning show 'Daybreak' featured new golf champ Rory Mcilroy and showed some footage of him as a young child, saying he's going to be a champion.
I couldn't help noticing when I first heard Rory McIlroy's name that it was too close to sounding like Kevin Costner's "washed-up golf pro" character Roy McAvoy in the 1996 movie Tin Cup.

Is this a real Hollywood coincidence, for once?
P.S. He was born in Holywood (Northern Ireland).
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

You're absolutely right, nonho.. I didn't want to get too carried away into the 'reallys' nor want to focus on any vigilant citizen topic.

One of the main reasons for my curiosity stems from my current work in both the education service here in the London and balancing it with my work in film. The two jobs can definitely be seen as an extreme polar opposite when taken as a simple black and white case, but broken down and compared, the two roles can certainly have their similarities.

Just to be brief and not go too detailed here, I work with disaffected youths. I also write screenplays. Nobody in my family had a link with either of those professions. I always wanted to get into film, writing doing odd SFX with friends with camcorders and then wanting to write films - of all genre types. I then had a hand in penning a couple of films and then mentioned it to an old teacher in my school that I grew up in. They asked if I'd like to tutor some A-Level media class kids how to write scripts and then I went from one place to another. It was interesting.

I digress a little. Ah, yes, the similarities got me thinking over the weekend after I had a really mad day at the school. The children, all of whom have had terrible upbringings and witnessed what I would definitely say traumatic scenes from an early age. Most have seen domestic abuse. Some have been around dead bodies. Some have been sexually abused themselves. Some have witnessed voodoo as some pupils are from an African culture. Many have parents who are drug users. They're completely off the wall the majority of the time and when you know more about how their life has been and how it IS then you realise why - and more so when you meet their parents.

Some kids asked me last Friday about the (so called) glitz and glamour of Hollywood and what it is like. I drew up on the board a list of things that some of the kids in the class do and what the people in Hollywood do. Drugs, underage sex, drink, hang out on the street, hate authority and school and don't care for education, wear religious necklaces or bracelets but don't practice any religion really, break the law.. and so on.

They're so impressionable and ultra vulnerable, it just got my mind spiraling at how easily molded a child's brain can be.

I suppose I had a combined urge to look up and research more on impressionable minds - which subsequently led me onto mind control, etc - and then there was the want to pen a script that contained certain elements of brainwashing (the character, not the audience!)

In terms of action and film, we've seen it in the Bourne movies, but not techniques and it was also focused on of course in the Manchurian Candidate. I don't want to ramble on too much, as i think I've gone on long enough, but I'm still back to my original point I guess; which is how are people lured in and 'controlled' in the first place?

For film and music, not everyone is into drugs or would be tempted, surely - so how could a supposedly innocent talent be influenced by the whoevers?

Really appreciate the comments.

Cheers, in rambling,
Pug
lux

Unread post by lux »

I think we have more than rumor or legend to support the existence of ritual abuse, unless one refuses to accept, say, a pentagram carved into the body of a murdered corpse as evidence or satanic oaths written in the victim's blood on the walls of a murder scene. There is also much evidence that such things are being kept out of media reports rather than being added to them, a highly suspicious trend in itself considering what we know about the ethics of the media.

Two references with what I consider abundant evidence of SRA are David McGowan's book Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder and Maury Terry's book (recommended by McGowan) about "The Son of Sam" murders, The Ultimate Evil. Both are written by men I consider to be real investigative journalists who provide abundant documentation for their findings. Further, McGowan lists hundreds of other references in the back of his book to support his evidence and views.

We also have SRA witness/victim accounts which the media and other establishment forces vehemently invalidate. As has been demonstrated over and over on this forum, due to their consistent proven lying, media statements and attitudes have become a sort of "reverse evidence." The mere fact that the media accuses something of falsity automatically creates a logically derived suspicion that it is likely true.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Thanks for the book ref. I'll look those up.

I just had another passing thought. Here I am thinking what a subject matter for a film! - when - even if I did write one - who are the people behind the films?!

I know how difficult it is to get an independently financed film up and going, but once again - it never really is independent unless it is screened by an independent cinema, too!

Once again, apologies for the digression and gearing off topic slightly.

Cheers,
Pug
philipsmovies
Banned

HonestlyNow wrote:
Pug wrote:That said, this morning on the news here in London, ITV1 morning show 'Daybreak' featured new golf champ Rory Mcilroy and showed some footage of him as a young child, saying he's going to be a champion.
I couldn't help noticing when I first heard Rory McIlroy's name that it was too close to sounding like Kevin Costner's "washed-up golf pro" character Roy McAvoy in the 1996 movie Tin Cup.

Is this a real Hollywood coincidence, for once?
P.S. He was born in Holywood (Northern Ireland).
for sure. Maybe they are building him up to knock him down? I feel that the elite get their siblings fast tracked into the public eye and a name change is part of the game. For golf he would have to have some kind of ability first-fixing the scores is easy.