Questions of "WHO" and "HOW"

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
nonhocapito

Re: Questions of "WHO" and "HOW"

Unread post by nonhocapito »

herrnimrod wrote:If there even was an execution, yes. I'm more inclined to think the media person is playing a game here though, to fuel Elvis type conspiracies. I see no reason keeping McVeigh alive.

True with those other supposed killers as far as it goes. But if there is a purpose to the deliberately "bad scripts" and sloppy imaging I'd assume it'd be to artificially enhance our perception of their power. There has to be real persons somewhere, at least in past decades. It's a question of how to control those people.

In the end I think we're all masturbating once you're past the point of realizing everything is controlled. It seems pretty clear to me they've already won, and the only reason we are allowed to exist is because we're no real threat to the real game, and, feeding them information about our personality types so they can improve their equations for the next job.
I so much disagree! We are "allowed to exist" because they have no way to stop us from existing. They are not in control of our lives nor can they switch our lives off at the push of a button. That's just the image of themselves and of their "power" that they want to project.

"They" are just people like us who serve a machine of greed and transformation that isn't even necessarily that wisely directed or designed. Every age have its rulers. All rulers lack a basic understanding of their subjugates and these are no different, despite all their computers and technology.

Are we helping them refining their tactics? Possibly, although sometimes I doubt this, seeing how they keep making the same mistakes when forging the news. The adjectives "obtuse" and "arrogant" come to mind. But we are also inflicting a ton of damage simply by being here discussing things that were meant to remain obscured forever. I don't think they ever envisioned or at least expected the fakery of 9/11 to be uncovered and thoroughly analyzed so soon.

One last thing: I think that our chief purpose today, aside of continuing the research and revelation of media fakery as long as possible in our lifetime, is to think seriously at a way to make this commitment something stable, something enduring that can outlive us and be passed to the new generations as a method and as a heritage of knowledge. I think about this quite often. I hate to imagine all of this simply "abandoned", after us...
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

I'm doing this for myself and those I happen to stumble upon who are interested. It's not "giving up", it's about having realistic expectations. I have no illusions that the masses will ever wake up. That's why their called masses.

We are just the scraps, those the programming can't (or won't) pick up. As long as we're keeping it low key and small time (and paying tax) they'll let us fly, but don't think for a moment this site wouldn't be subpoenaed and the owners accidented in a heartbeat if we were making any kind of impact. Talking about JFK and 9/11 is one thing, but this fakery thing is just too much for most people, even hardened conspiracy theorists, to even want to comprehend. Can you even envisage a scenario where "we win"?

I'm not as pessimistic as some though. I think the lies are here for a reason. I think they're here to teach those that are ready that you can't trust anybody but yourself. That true salvation, freedom and independence is within ourselves. "Nobody can be told what the Matrix is" and all that.

The other scenario, that we're an independent, evolving race on a planet ready to make everybody into perpetual prisoners in a scientific dictatorship, well, that's just too depressing to even consider. Cause you ask me, if that's the plan they're going to get it. All these protests and angry people are all calculated opposition. They are mad at something, but they don't really know what and they still want the government to take care of it for them. When people like us try to tell then some of what's really going on we're still laughed at. We're still crazies.
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

I have 2 close friends who are what you'd call "believers". JFK, 9/11, Apollo, London - all of that is a no brainer to them. They do not want to touch fakery though. As for the rest of my friends and family I'm not even allowed to educate them as they become agitated for just bringing it up. It's like trying to convince somebody their child is a murderer when both the media and the police have dropped charges. I simply don't have the authority.

The internet is not much better. Crawling with cointelpros and swarms of useful idiots propagating their dogma. Huge corporate viral campaigns and staged cultural phenomenons. The result is a bunch of conspiracy theorists, the few that actually does independent research, trying to perfect theories and uncover new ones in all their little digital worlds. As if any of it means anything to the vast, vast majority of the rest of the world who won't even let you in the door to hear you out.

In the end the masses fear the lie while we fear the truth. Meaning we spend our energy exactly where they want it, in negativity.

Where that leaves us I don't know. But I'm still talking, still thinking, still trying to find out. This just happens to be the raw essence of where I am now and I don't expect to be anyplace forever.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I hear you but I don't think it's so deliberate of the "WHO" to be discovered. I don't think we're the crazies. Most people, unless you are completely incapable of social interaction, will give you an ear if you talk about it politely instead of lording over them with some "ultimate truth". Just ask good questions.

I also doubt that our "impact" is all that negligible or dangerous. I think we are carefully balancing on an important dialogue. Further, I don't fear the truth. I am endlessly curious and fascinated by it. The scenario in which "we win" (in which humanity wins) is happening all the time, right now.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"THE AVAILABILITY CASCADE"

It's a pretty telling sign that the "AVAILABILITY CASCADE" concept is largely credited to mega-perp Cass Sunstein, the current Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs in the Obama administration.

Image http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

Here is what the Availability Cascade concept is all about - according to Wickedpedia:
An availability cascade is a self-reinforcing cycle that explains the development of certain kinds of collective beliefs. A novel idea or insight, usually one that seems to explain a complex process in a simple or straightforward manner, [September Clues/Cluesforum, anyone?] gains rapid currency in the popular discourse by its very simplicity and by its apparent insightfulness. Its rising popularity triggers a chain reaction within the social network: individuals adopt the new insight because other people within the network have adopted it, and on its face it seems plausible. The reason for this increased use and popularity of the new idea involves both the availability of the previously obscure term or idea, and the need of individuals using the term or idea to appear to be current with the stated beliefs and ideas of others, regardless of whether they in fact fully believe in the idea that they are expressing. Their need for social acceptance, and the apparent sophistication of the new insight, overwhelm their critical thinking.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Availability_cascade
I have the distinct feeling that such "deep psychological/philosophical concepts" are now being churned out by the perps - for the simple reason that they are starting to shit in their pants. They are sensing their impending doomsday! :P

I don't think it's worth worrying about the fact that too few people are, at this moment, investing their time in exposing the scum of this world. Most people have enough problems making ends meet - which of course is the result of centuries of submission to the powers that be. The thing is, this sorry state of affairs simply cannot last forever. In fact, I find it extremely presumptuous to think that what we now know right here on this forum - due to our special commitment and privileged 'time on our hands' - is too complex for the vast majority of this world to catch up to - in due time. Cheer up, folks - all is not lost!
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

nonhocapito wrote;

I so much disagree! We are "allowed to exist" because they have no way to stop us from existing. They are not in control of our lives nor can they switch our lives off at the push of a button. That's just the image of themselves and of their "power" that they want to project.
Exactly. They NEED for us to produce so that they can loot it. Also remember that they have not always been able to loot everything, there were periods of genuine liberation from the usurocracy of the International Banksters which is at the core of the power base, the head of the snake:

"Between 1820 and 1910 the American dollar RETAINED its purchasing power. In other words, a dollar was still worth a dollar 90 years later.

Within six years of the Federal Reserve Bank being established, the prices between 1914 and 1920 increased by 56 percent !

Since then, there have been 18 recessions, 2 depressions if you count the current one, and the dollar has lost 97% of its value !

That is a more than sufficient indictment of the total failure of private central banking and the enormous damage it has caused to society, not only through the wars but in the undermining of social ethics, etc."

~ Stephen Goodson, a former director of the South African Reserve Bank

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2376531

It is not an accident, of course, that the most prosperous period of human history, that of 19th century USA, coincided with the least amount of banker control over the U.S. economy. Same thing happened in Hitler's Germany (and to a lesser degree in Mussolini's Italy) when they experienced an economic miracle upon kicking the bankers out and issuing their own interest-free currency. Germany prospered while the rest of the world, including the USA and England, still shackled to the usurocracy were in the depths of manufactured depressions. Therefore, the examples of Germany and Italy had to be destroyed at all costs. Japan also had a state bank at the time.

Propaganda poster from Mussolini's Italy that shows in simple visual terms exactly what Fascism was defending against

"In 1985, in the initial printing of the World Order, I posited a worse-case theory for the U.S. economy almost entirely dependent on the 'Soviet threat,' a Russian revolution would mean the collapse of the U.S. economy.

In 1992, we have seen the Soviet Empire collapse and the U.S. economy is in shambles. Of course the Bush league officials are frantically trying to convince Americans that there is no connection between the two events.

In fact, the Soviet Empire is the empire that never was. There was a Russian Empire, under the Romanovs, but after the biggest heist in history, when the richest man in the world, Czar Nicholas, was robbed, and he and his family murdered by thugs who called themselves 'Communists,' a tremendous propaganda campaign, aided and abetted by the kept press of the world, has sought to convince us that Communism exists, and that the Soviet Empire exists.

I have detailed the financial and other support given to the 'Soviets' by Americans, and most of all, the American taxpayer, on an ongoing basis since 1917 to the present day. President Bush is now beating the bushes for hundreds of billions of additional aid to Russia. This is nothing new. He is carrying on the tradition established by his grandfather and namesake, George Herbert Walker, when he became a director of American International Corp., a Wall Street firm set up to finance the Bolshevik Revolution.

What really happened in Russia in 1917 ? Through the furtive acts of British Secret Intelligence Service agents in Moscow, the Romanov government was overthrown, and a provincial government installed. In 1917, Russia joined the United States as a colony of the Bank of England. The Czar's fortune was used, among other things, to purchase the stock of the Federal Reserve Banks for $144,000,000. Today, the rightful owners of that stock are the heirs of the Romanovs.

George Orwell envisioned the world of "1984," in which two rival powers maintained perpetual hostility and martial law but never went to war against each other. "1984" continued in effect until one player, the United States, weakened and could no longer afford to subsidize its rival. What happened to the world Communist threat was that the American taxpayer, looted and betrayed by the minions of the World Order, could no longer afford to pay for Communism in Russia."

from "The World Order" by Eustace Mullins

http://iamthewitness.com/books/Eustace. ... 0Order.pdf

http://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=WorldOrder

Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

teriyaki taryaki wrote:
nonhocapito wrote;

Exactly. They NEED for us to produce so that they can loot it. Also remember that they have not always been able to loot everything, there were periods of genuine liberation from the usurocracy of the International Banksters which is at the core of the power base, the head of the snake:

"Between 1820 and 1910 the American dollar RETAINED its purchasing power. In other words, a dollar was still worth a dollar 90 years later.

Within six years of the Federal Reserve Bank being established, the prices between 1914 and 1920 increased by 56 percent !

Since then, there have been 18 recessions, 2 depressions if you count the current one, and the dollar has lost 97% of its value !

That is a more than sufficient indictment of the total failure of private central banking and the enormous damage it has caused to society, not only through the wars but in the undermining of social ethics, etc."

~ Stephen Goodson, a former director of the South African Reserve Bank

It is not an accident, of course, that the most prosperous period of human history, that of 19th century USA, coincided with the least amount of banker control over the U.S. economey. Same thing happened in Hitler's Germany (and to a lesser degree in Mussolini's Italy) when they experienced an economic miracle upon kicking the bankers out and issuing their own interest-free currency. Germany prospered while the rest of the world, including the USA and England, still shackled to the usurocracy were in the depths of manufactured depressions. Therefore, the examples of Germany and Italy had to be destroyed at all costs.

"In 1985, in the initial printing of the World Order, I posited a worse-case theory for the U.S. economy almost entirely dependent on the 'Soviet threat,' a Russian revolution would mean the collapse of the U.S. economy.

In 1992, we have seen the Soviet Empire collapse and the U.S. economy is in shambles. Of course the Bush league officials are frantically trying to convince Americans that there is no connection between the two events.

In fact, the Soviet Empire is the empire that never was. There was a Russian Empire, under the Romanovs, but after the biggest heist in history, when the richest man in the world, Czar Nicholas, was robbed, and he and his family murdered by thugs who called themselves 'Communists,' a tremendous propaganda campaign, aided and abetted by the kept press of the world, has sought to convince us that Communism exists, and that the Soviet Empire exists.

I have detailed the financial and other support given to the 'Soviets' by Americans, and most of all, the American taxpayer, on an ongoing basis since 1917 to the present day. President Bush is now beating the bushes for hundreds of billions of additional aid to Russia. This is nothing new. He is carrying on the tradition established by his grandfather and namesake, George Herbert Walker, when he became a director of American International Corp., a Wall Street firm set up to finance the Bolshevik Revolution.

What really happened in Russia in 1917 ? Through the furtive acts of British Secret Intelligence Service agents in Moscow, the Romanov government was overthrown, and a provincial government installed. In 1917, Russia joined the United States as a colony of the Bank of England. The Czar's fortune was used, among other things, to purchase the stock of the Federal Reserve Banks for $144,000,000. Today, the rightful owners of that stock are the heirs of the Romanovs.

George Orwell envisioned the world of "1984," in which two rival powers maintained perpetual hostility and martial law but never went to war against each other. "1984" continued in effect until one player, the United States, weakened and could no longer afford to subsidize its rival. What happened to the world Communist threat was that the American taxpayer, looted and betrayed by the minions of the World Order, could no longer afford to pay for Communism in Russia."

from "The World Order" by Eustace Mullins

http://iamthewitness.com/books/Eustace. ... 0Order.pdf

http://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=WorldOrder

Hitler's rise to power in Germany was financed by the bankers form London and NYC exactly in order to provoke WWII . He wasn't destroyed because of issuing his interest free money . 19th century America wasn't such an economic miracle as you are claiming it is post WWII period in Western Europe , Japan and North America up until today that deserves the credit . The great progressive revolution was achieved exactly by breaking from deflationary and oligarchic gold standard and despite this libertarian propaganda you seem to be falling for it is FIAT money that made such a massive move upward in living standards possible . I don't care how much 1 dollar could buy in 1913 I only care how much all my dollars in my pocket can buy today :) Inflation has to happen to compensate for all this increased productivity in some segments of economy when in the same time other jobs remain stagnant . Think of a car factory worker and a barber .

Today we are witnessing a class war aimed at turning the achievements of progressive era around and putting us back in a 19th century condition when there was no social safety nets , socialized healthcare etc. and without money one had to die on the streets or beg for food in an old age . This is exactly what austerity measures , bogus fiscal cliff and debt ceiling craze are about . Ron Paul followers , Peter Schiff maniacs belong in this circus as well .

Corruption and hijacking of the state by the special interests are the problem . FEDERAL RESERVE issues money on interest but 99% of its profits come back to the TREASURY , so this "interest free" money is a fake problem , at least in USA . The real issue are bailouts , providing unlimited liquidity for speculation to blow more and more asset price bubbles , causing hardship for common folk and even hunger in the third world .

The trick being played on our minds today is convincing the population that it has to be starved of money/bank credit in order to make the financial oligarchs whole on their bad debts and derivative gambles . They don't want to see us relieved from debt by inflation . Why do you hate moderate inflation so much ? It only hurts rentiers :)

Hyperinflation is another myth fed to us . They are selling us bullshit that it is caused by excessive government spending on social services when in reality it only happens when a country is faced with debt obligations denominated in foreign currencies and forced to dump more and more of its own currency on the markets in order to obtain money needed to fulfill its obligations .This is exactly what happened in Weimar Republic , Bolivia , Poland , Hungary , Zimbabwe . This is not the case with America , you would have to have WW III first :)

Why would you believe a single word coming from a British central banker like this Goodson dude ? :)
teriyaki taryaki

B.T.O. wrote:

Hitler's rise to power in Germany was financed by the bankers form London and NYC exactly in order to provoke WWII . He wasn't destroyed because of issuing his interest free money . 19th century America wasn't such an economic miracle as you are claiming it is post WWII period in Western Europe , Japan and North America up until today that deserves the credit .

Sorry, Bachman Turner Overdrive, but your Uncle Winnie, that heroic benefactor of humanoid life forms and direct slave of your beloved post-WWII Jewish bankster world usury 'economic miracle,' :P does not agree with you:

“Germany’s unforgivable crime before the second world warwas her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world’s trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.” ~ Winston Churchill to Lord Robert Boothby, as quoted in: Sidney Rogerson, Propaganda in the Next War (Foreword to the second edition 2001), originally published in 1938.

and by the way, how anyone can call this easily verifiable purely financial STATISTICAL FACT showing the total rape of the American citizen as reflected in the loss of actual purchasing power of each dollar held since 1913 'the real economic miracle' is beyond me:

and how anyone can call the purchasing power stats from this period:

Between 1820 and 1910 the American dollar RETAINED its purchasing power. In other words, a dollar was still worth a dollar 90 years later.

'not really such an economic miracle,' as if there are any other examples in history that can even remotely come close, much less compete, as if the U.S. industrial boom of that period was not the deciding factor in both world wars PLUS the behind-the-scenes support for the very survival of the controlled opposition of the economically disastrous Bolshevik Marxist tyranny (as proven by Eustace Mullins in "The World Order"), that is also completely beyond my comprehension and in the realm of science fiction. :P

Getting back to the National Socialist Germans, neither does the NSDAP's most central guiding principle agree with your conspiracy theories :

THE COMMON INTEREST BEFORE SELF-INTEREST -

THAT IS THE SPIRIT OF THE PROGRAM. BREAKING OF THE THRALDOM OF INTEREST - THAT IS THE KERNEL OF NATIONAL SOCIALISM.

Deutschland under Adolf was busy 'extricating' itself from world finance, just like Winnie boy corroborates, not being funded by it.

The 25 points of the NSDAP programme

http://www.hitler.org/writings/programme/

So that's one of the few things Eustace Mullins was wrong about. His teacher Ezra Pound would have smacked him over the head for that 'Hitler was funded by the Rothschilds' tomfoolery.

There is no way whatsoever the Rothschilds would finance a party so completely against the very idea of usury, the life blood of their parasitic existence, a party whose very guiding principle was this:

BREAKING OF THE THRALDOM OF INTEREST - THAT IS THE KERNEL OF NATIONAL SOCIALISM.

http://www.hitler.org/writings/programme/

A party that made an entire movie denouncing the Rothschilds:

Movie made about the Rothschilds in National Socialist Germany, exposing their crimes and war profiteering:
Die Rothschilds Aktien auf Waterloo - 1940 [English Subtitles]

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60M2x0zjh60

Another film denouncing Freemasons for the mere making of which people were executed after the war:

"Occult Forces" (1943) ~ National Socialist Anti-Freemasonry Film (English Subtitles)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLhpYJfB4X0

Made during the National Socialist German occupation of France, this film was based on authentic masonic documents, in particular, the initiation ceremony was the one used in 1939 by French Lodges.

Forces Occultes places spectators in the role of a naïve initiate—the young legislator Pierre Avenel—who at first believes in parliamentary democracy and the Masons, but gradually discovers the "truth" and is brutally attacked when he threatens to expose it.

FORCES OCCULTES (=Occult Powers)1943. B&W movie. Original French Dialog with English subtitles. This is the very best film to understand what freemasonry really is.

Following WW2, the film's writer, Jean-Marie Rivière, was imprisoned. Its producer, Robert Muzard, and director, Paul Riche, were EXECUTED (1949) for their part in the production of this film;

High Quality DVD download available here:

http://holywar.org/TV-Radio.htm#FORCES

“I adopted it as my view,” he wrote, “that the Christian doctrine and the way of life it had given to the people was the basic cause of the whole evil, and that it served solely as a means for obtaining the Jew the mastery of the world, which had been granted to him by Jehovah…For instance, the Diktat of Versailles was signed on June 28, 1919, the fifth anniversary of the assassination of the archducal pair at Sarajevo. At the time I did not suspect the parallelism of the dates, nor have any idea that cabalistic beliefs had determined them. Even less did I realize that the murder of the archducal pair had long been planned by the world brotherhood of the Freemasons, in order to unleash in the Jehovah year 1914 the World War which had been decided upon by the Grand-Orient Lodge of France at Paris and furthered by Rome.“
–General Erich Ludendorff

And let's not forget the naughty black popery of those Jezooits:

"The Jesuit: The Obscurantist without a Homeland." A Propaganda Pamphlet by Hubert Hermanns (1933)

http://germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub ... ge_id=2068

The NSDAP declared the Catholic order of the Jesuits "public vermin" [Volksschädlingen] – the same term it used to describe the Freemasons. Its members were persecuted as criminals. Conspiracy theories about the Jesuits had circulated since the seventeenth century, and the order had already been banned repeatedly. During the National Socialist regime, these conspiracy theories were put in the service of the goal of reducing the influence of the Jesuits, who ran secondary schools and engaged in youth work. Entitled "The Jesuit: The Obscurantist without a Homeland," this propaganda pamphlet by Hubert Hermmans warned against the Jesuits' "dark power" and "mysterious intentions."

Joseph Goebbels certainly did not mince any words when it came to identifying the Jewish bankers driving the world into war against Germany:

That is an elementary principle of racial, national, and social hygiene. They will never give us rest. If they could, they would drive one nation after another into war against us. Who cares about their difficulties, they who only want to force the world to accept their bloody financial domination ? The Jews are a parasitic race that feeds like a foul fungus on the cultures of healthy but ignorant peoples. There is only one effective measure: cut them out.

How stupid and thoughtless are the arguments of the backward friends of the Jews in the face of a problem that has occupied mankind for millennia! How they would gape if they could ever see their dear Jews in power! But that would be too late. That is why it is the duty of a national leadership to take all necessary measures to keep such a thing from happening. There are differences between people just as there are differences between animals. Some people are good, others bad. The same is true of animals. The fact that the Jew still lives among us is no proof that he belongs among us, just as a flea is not a household pet simply because it lives in a house. When Mr. Bramsig or Mrs. Knöterich feel pity for an old woman wearing the Jewish star, they should also remember that a distant nephew of this old woman by the name of Kaufmann sits in New York and has prepared a plan by which all Germans under the age of 60 will be sterilized. They should recall that a son of her distant uncle is a warmonger named Baruch or Morgenthau or Untermayer who stands behind Mr. Roosevelt, driving him to war, and that if they succeed, a fine but ignorant U.S. soldier may one day shoot dead the only son of Mr. Bramsig or Mrs. Knöterich. It will all be for the benefit of Jewry, to which this old woman also belongs, no matter how fragile and pitiable she may seem.

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goeb1.htm
Pretty ungrateful behavior by someone 'financed by the bankers,' don't you think ? :P

So, basically, the real history investigations, in this particular case, match up to the openly admitted mainstream history that the German, French and Austrian branches of the House of Rothschild were all effectively dissolved and completely uprooted by Hitler.

Niall Ferguson’s biography of the Rothschild family, The House of Rothschild: Volume 2: The World’s Banker: 1849-1999 (Penguin, 2000), although sympathetic to Jewry and the Rothschilds, outlines the reality of the National Socialists’ war against this international criminal Jewish banking kaball. Ferguson writes:

http://books.google.com/books?ei=ivF8T8 ... on&f=false

An altogether more ruthless coalition had come to power in Germany in 1933, dominated by the National Socialist German Workers’ Party. Hostility to the Rothschilds’ had been a feature of Nazi propaganda from the movement’s infancy (see introduction to volume 1) despite the fact that the Frankfurt house had been wound up when Hitler was barely twelve years old. It was a hostility that soon translated into action. At first the attacks were largely symbolic: in December 1933 the Frankfurt Rothschildallee was renamed Karolingerallee, while the Luisenplatz and Mathildenstrasse lost the plaques identifying them with members of the family. It was not until April 1938, with the “Ordinance on the Registration of Jewish Assets,” that Rothschild property came under direct attack. In the wake of the orchestrated anti-Semitic demonstrations of the following November (Reichskristallnacht), nearly all the myriad of charitable and educational foundations — of which there were around twenty — were dissolved, with the exception of the Carolinum Dental Clinic, which had become part of the Frankfurt University. The largest of these, the Baron Wilhelm Carl von Rothschild Foundation, was “Aryanised” under pressure from the city authorities, so that all references to its founder were expunged. At the same time, the Reich Association of Jews in Germany was forced to sell the Mathilde von Rothschild Paediatric Hospital, the Georgine Sara von Rothschild Foundation for Infirm Foreign Israelites and the Rothschild residence at Grosser Wollgraben 26 to the Frankfurt municipality. The Gestapo also confiscated the A.M. von Rothschild Sanatorium for Lung Diseases in the Black Forest. At least four other Rothschild-founded institutions suffered the same fate.

The private property of the few family members still resident in Germany was expropriated by similar methods, though there was in fact relatively little of it left by 1938. Before the process of confiscation began, Max von-Goldscmidt-Rothschild’s son Albert, Rudolf and Erich sold the family houses at the Grüneburg and Königstein and opted to emigrate (Albert to Switzerland, where he committed suicide in 1941 when faced with the threat of expulsion). But Maximilian — now 95 — was too old to leave. He stayed on in the house in the Bockenheimer Landstrasse, with the garden which his wife’s great-uncle Amschel had acquired over a century before the earliest days of Jewish emancipation in Frankfurt. Or rather he was allowed to occupy a room in the house; for in tragic fulfilment of Amschel’s nightmare — dating back to the night in 1815 when he first slept in the “free air” of the garden — Maximilian was forced to sell the property to the city of Frankfurt for just 610,000 reichsmarks (less tax). In the aftermath of Kristallnacht he was also obliged to sell his art collection to the city for 2.3 million reichsmarks (again less tax) and to donate a further 25 percent of his remaining assets to the Reich as an “atonement payment”…

… Discovered, was no longer the Vienna house by the Alliance. In addition, the Witkowitz board had safeguarded against sequestration the company’s stake in the Swedish Freya ore mines as well as £200,000 in foreign currency. Louis [Nathaniel de Rothschild of Austria] therefore had a real bargaining position. When Himmler sought to ingratiate himself by sending some ornate French furniture to the prison, he was able to send it away complaining that it made his cell look like a “Cracow Bordello.” Although Louis had to hand over most of his Austrian assets to secure his own release, the family was able to insist that a price be paid for Witkowitz (albeit a discounted price). But such legal niceties were ultimately bound to be swept aside by Nazi force majeure. Eugene’s hopes of selling the ironworks to the Czechoslovak state for £10 million were dashed when Hitler bullied the Prague government into accepting partition in March 1939. With the works effectively under German control, Goring’s Commissioner Hans Kehrl, Rasche and Paul Pleiger (the Reichswerke’s general director). At the same time Fritz Kranefuss — Himmler’s adjutant and a supervisory board member of the Dresdner bank — informed Rasche on the basis of Sicherheitsdienst intelligence that the transfer abroad of the ownership of Witkowitz had been illegal under currency laws. Finally, in July 1939, it was agreed to sell the plant for £2.9 million. However, the outbreak of war gave the Germans the perfect excuse not to pay. As a result, Witkowitz joined the lengthening list of Rothschild properties confiscated without compensation by the Nazi regime. In January 1941 Goring was able to take the process a step further when 43,300 Witkowitz shares were seized from the vaults of the Paris house (though even this did not give him a technical controlling interest). (It was not until 1953 that the communist government established in Czechoslovakia in 1948 finally paid compensation to the Rothschilds — amounting to £1 millon — for the works.) Yet it was not their industrial investments which Hitler and his lackeys really coveted so much as their investments in art — the Old Masters, the Sevres, the Louis Quinze bureaus — which were the most dazzling fruits of the family’s financial success. In fleeing Austria, Alphonse had left behind one of the great European private collections; and attempts to buy it by Lord Duveen (possibly bidding on behalf of the original owners) were in vain. For the acquisition of so many old masters had given Hitler the idea of establishing a new German gallery at Linz, to give the Reich its Louvre. In 1939 he authorized Hans Posse to begin work on the project, putting the best works seized from Austrian Jews into a “Fuhrer reserve” for this purpose. …

Up until the outbreak of war in 1939, the corollary of the expropriation of the Jews was their emigration from German territory. (It was significant in this respect that the Rothschild palace in the Prinz Eugenstrasse was occupied by Adolf Eichmann’s Central Office for Jewish Emigration, which worked closely with Rafelsberger’s Asset Transactions Office.) Naturally many (though not all) German and Austrian Jews wanted to get out, while the Nazis had no objection to their leaving, provided they could be mulcted in the process. Leading German Jewish bankers — notably Max Warburg — saw little alternative but to facilitate this process. However, for Jews like the Rothschilds who remained outside the area of German control, this created a number of acute dilemmas. …

The only logical solution was therefore to find some alternative territory for the Jews to go to. The Nazis themselves thought of Madagascar. Interestingly, Guy Burgess’s first assignment (when he was still a freelance intelligence agent) from MI6′s D section was — as he faithfully reported to Moscow in December 1938 — “to activate Lord Rothschild” in an attempt to “split the Jewish movement” and “create an opposition to Zionism and Dr Weitzmann [sic].” At around the same time, the Paris house [of the Rothschild family] forwarded to New Court a proposal to purchase 200,000 acres of Brazil’s Mato Grosso “for colonisation purposes”; and another to settle Jews in Sudan’s Upper Nile Valley between Malakhal and Bor — supposedly “a huge territory … with no population and where Jews might organize themselves an important colony.” Kenya, Northern Rhodesia and Guiana were also considered. Only at the eleventh hour, it seems, did the Rothschilds recognize the need to admit refugees into Britain and France. In March 1939 Edouard’s wife Germaine turned an old house at the edge of the Ferrieres estate into a hostel for around 150 refugee children. After the German invasion they were evacuated south and later dispersed, some escaping to the United States. …

By 1939, of course, numerous members of the Rothschild family were themselves refugees. The German invasion of France in May 1940 increased their number substantially.
Even before the fall of Paris, Robert had already reached the safety of Montreal, taking with him his wife Nelly and daughters Diane and Cecile. It was not until July, however, that his cousin and senior partner Edouard — now in his seventies — opted to leave France, finally reaching the United States after a circuitous journey through Spain and Portugal. (He too was accompanied by his wife Germaine and daughter Bethsabee, his eldest daughter Jacqueline having already settled in America with her second husband.) Their former partner Maurice also ended up in Canada, while his ex-wife Noemie and son Edmond took refuge at the estate at Pregny. The other French Rothschild of that generation, Henri, was already resident in Portugal. Finally, Alain’s pregnant wife reached the US via Spain and Brazil, while Guy’s wife Alix took the route through Argentina, though she later rejoined her husband.

… Occupied France to confiscate “possessions of the Palais Rothschild,” including any which had been handed over to the French state. The following month, the Germans ordered that administrators be put in charge of the Jewish firms. The Luftwaffe and later a German general occupied the Rothschild house at 23 avenue de Marigny.

Yet the Germans soon found themselves in competition with the puppet Vichy regime they themselves had called into being. Even before Keitel’s order, the Petain regime issued a decree which declared that all Frenchman who had left mainland France after May 10 had “removed themselves from the responsibilities and duties of members of the national community.” Accordingly, their assets were to be confiscated and sold, the proceeds going to the Vichy state. This was explicitly applied to Edouard, Robert and Henri. Soon after this, Petain laid claim to the Rothschild offices in the rue Laffitte for a government welfare agency and showed every sign of intending to treat other buildings belonging to the family in a similar fashion, putting them all in the hands of a new Public Property Office.

In some ways, it made little difference to the Rothschilds whether it was the Germans or the Vichy regime which stole their property. The latter was motivated by anti-Semitism too, as evidenced by the decrees Petain issued on October 3, 1940 and June 2, 1941, which drastically restricted the rights of French Jews, and the constant vitriolic attacks on the Rothschilds in pro-German papers like Partis-Soir and Au Pilori. [/b]Nor can it be seriously argued that Vichy officials were somehow more lenient in their treatment of Rothschild property than the Germans would have been. Maurice Janicot, who ran Petain’s Public Property Office, is said to have prevented the Germans from clearing the cellars of Lafite, for example; but a lack of buyers seems the most likely explanation for his failure to sell Elie’s Neuilly stable of horses, Alain’s house on the rue du Cirque and Miriam’s houses in Boulogne and Paris. As can be seen from his statement to German authorities in May 1941 — to the effect that de Rothschild Freres now belonged to the Vichy state — the aim was to pre-empt the Germans, not to protect the Rothschilds. The attempt by Petain’s Commissariat for the Jewish Questions to convert the Institut de biologie physico-chimique founded by Edmond in 1927 into a laboratory for the eugenicist Alex Carrel says much about the fundamental compatibility of Vichy and the Third Reich.

… If Hitler had successfully launched “Operation Sealion” in the summer of 1940, when Britain was at her most vulnerable, a similar fate might have befallen the English Rothschilds and their remaining private collections — a worse fate probably, as the invasion of Britain would have made the ultimate defeat of Germany infinitately harder to achieve.“
So all these 'they weren't really kicked out, they only pretended to be kicked out' and 'funding their worst nightmare' conspiracy theories do not make any logical sense at all, but the funding connections have also been factually debunked through solid revisionist research into the actual specific logical chain of historical events :

Excerpt from Demystification of the Birth and Funding of the NSDAP by Veronica Kuzniar Clark

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... _nsdap.php

At the end of 1920, the NSDAP had about 3,000 members. Membership then grew from 27,000 in 1925 to 108,000 in 1928. In August 1931 the NSDAP created its own intelligence and security sector. Heinrich Himmler established the SD (Sicherheitsdienst) and Reinhard Heydrich was appointed head of the organization, which was kept separate from the SS (Schutzstaffel). By the time of the Strasser crisis, the SA was some 400,000 members strong and the party itself had grown to 2 million by 1933. In 1932, it was large enough to achieve control of 37% of the Reichstag.

One can see that the NSDAP lost most of its former 230 seats as of July 1932 to the even more radical-revolutionary Communist Party (KPD) in November 1932, not to conservative Catholics or social-democrats. The conservative nationalists (DNVP) only gained 15 seats. These results, contrary to most historiography, do not imply the demise of the NSDAP, but the masses’ disaffection with any party that was not willing to promise sweeping social and economic change for the majority, even if change meant bloodshed. Hitler and the NSDAP were not viewed as extreme enough, so they lost seats to the KPD! This alarmed men like Hjalmar Schacht and Franz von Papen so much that they were finally willing to give Hitler the opportunity to become chancellor.

He actually should have received the chancellorship in July 1932 when his party had the most seats in the Reichstag, but the industrialists and noblemen surrounding General Schleicher, Franz von Papen and President Hindenburg opposed his appointment to the chancellorship. So much for James Warburg’s and the Rothschilds’ “magical funding.”

Hitler faced so much resistance at this stage that he, like others, resorted to blackmail. Hitler arranged a private meeting with President Hindenburg’s son Oskar, during which he is suspected to have threatened to expose his father’s role in the repeated taxpayer bailouts of the Junkers’ mismanaged, bankrupted estates. Since blackmail and intrigue had been used to cheat Hitler of his due appointment, he decided that he could also play such a game. Hindenburg appointed him chancellor shortly thereafter, which most historians claim was at the behest of von Papen. We see that von Papen’s desire to prevent a Communist majority by giving Hitler the chancellorship was only partly why Hindenburg appointed him. Hitler won, but not because he received covert funding. Franz von Papen continued to intrigue against Hitler and urged industrialists to withdraw their financial support of the NSDAP! The goal of this so-called “cabinet of barons” was to give Hitler just enough power to satisfy him personally without actually allowing him to attain a majority strong enough to overthrow the status quo, but just strong enough to prevent a Communist majority.

Given this context of stalemate, the speed of the NSDAP’s growth in just 6 years and its subsequent attainment of absolute power were only possible with an authoritarian leader in a crooked political situation in which blackmail, corruption and political sleight-of-hand were the order of the day. What had started as a democratic-style workers’ party with a simple executive committee to which Hitler was appointed in the early 1900s became an authoritarian-style organization with its own uniforms, offices, training facilities, insurance company, merchandise, newspaper, propaganda machine, army (the SA) and security apparatus (SS and SD). This was nothing short of impressive and most of the credit for its success goes to those leaders and members like Hitler, Hess, Gansser, Eckart, Funk, Schwarz, Feder, Keppler, Himmler, Rosenberg, Goebbels, the Strassers (before 1932), Scheubner-Richter, Hanfstaengl, Lüdecke, Göring and Röhm, all of whom literally devoted their lives to the party.

NSDAP events were staged as often as they could be afforded. The newspaper was of course always available—it was a daily—so the public and members always knew what was going on from day to day. Hitler gave speeches and met with important wealthy persons almost non-stop after his release from prison. He was keen enough to purchase motor vehicles, which were rare in those days. Speedy travel was vital to defeating rival parties like the Communists, who still had to walk to their various speaking engagements and meetings. The NSDAP’s doors, so to speak, were always open to receive new recruits. Interested persons either signed up at simple on-site recruitment centers or they mailed their applications to the party’s headquarters in Munich.

Inconvenient facts about Hitler and the NSDAP

The following is a list of important facts gleaned from the Pools’ Who Financed Hitler. This list clarifies and summarizes our introduction to the NSDAP’s development, support and financing. More importantly, this list exposes numerous myths associated with Hitler and the NSDAP, such as Hitler’s “militatarism,” NSDAP funding via Paul or Sidney (James) Warburg and the Rothschilds, and Hitler’s unpopularity amongst most Germans.

• Gustav Stresemann was as militarily inclined as Adolf Hitler. Thus the idea that Hitler’s appointment to the chancellorship meant war in future is moot.

• Upper-class hostages, including members of Thule, were literally lined up and murdered in 1918 by the Communists. A total of 12 hostages were shot in a schoolyard in Munich.

• The Pools noted that since the German economy was not harmful to most industrialists’ profits overall, they as a group wished to uphold the status quo. And that was the problem with them from the perspective of revolutionary parties like Hitler’s, as well as the impoverished, unemployed millions.

• Hitler and Hess, not Göring and Goebbels as claimed by “Sidney Warburg,” solicited money in 1929. German industrialist Emil Kirdorf likely gave the NSDAP money at this time.

Radek, Levine and Axelrod, all Communists, were Jewish. These three men and the terror they inflicted upon Fritz Thyssen and his father personally, including imprisonment and death threats, changed Thyssen’s life. From that point on he supported Hitler, and fervently so.

• French martial law and Ruhr resource demands were too much for Fritz Thyssen. He was arrested and fined 300,000 gold marks for encouraging German workers to passively resist French military occupation. The French opened fire on these German workers killing and wounding hundreds.

Thyssen downplayed his support of the National Socialists. He gave 1,250,000 Reichsmarks between 1928 and 1929. This was the exact timing of Sidney Warburg’s alleged covert cash transfers to Hitler.

• Kirdorf had Jewish friends and bank connections, including Dr. Arthur Salomonsohn. In spite of these big money connections, Kirdorf gave very little to Hitler and the NSDAP.

• Thyssen and Kirdorf saw little hope for Germany. France and England had a monopoly over one quarter of the world and were determined to crush Germany’s global competitiveness.

• The Versailles Dictate was Germany’s economic end—really, truly and totally.

• The “Treaty” was actually an economic weapon designed to permanently cripple Germany as an industrial competitor. Germany’s total reparations payments amounted to $32 billion, which equates to $425 billion today, or $6.6 billion per year.

• The NSDAP was not put into power by international Jewish interests as some researchers suggest. The NSDAP fought for its power. For example, in just a single street battle between the National Socialists and Communists, 300 men were killed. Hitler struggled for 14 years to achieve power and was nearly shot dead during his attempted putsch, facts which challenge this thesis.

• The I. G. Farben conglomerate and high finance never factored into the Hitler-NSDAP equation before 1933.

• According to the Pools, since nothing Germany did had worked to relieve the unemployment and trade imbalance, an imperialist policy was necessary for Germany’s economic survival. She had earnestly tried everything else.

• Big business’s main motive for supporting Hitler and the NSDAP was to prevent Communism at all costs.

• General von Seeckt operated under a façade of pro-democracy (like Hitler) until the day when all democratic chains could be broken. Indeed the intellectual demilitarization of Germany was, to von Seeckt, the greatest threat of all.

• Russo-German military collaboration was championed by von Seeckt, not Hitler, and started in 1921. (Before the Treaty of Rapallo). Von Seeckt was instrumental in this collaboration. Lest we overlook it: Hitler, and no one else, had a reserve army—the SA. Thus the years 1921 to 1922 saw some degree of Russian funding of the NSDAP via the Reichswehr’s secret Russian collaboration efforts.

• The Allies destroyed Krupp’s industry, which provided Krupp with a key motive for later supporting the NSDAP. Krupp, with the help of foreign subsidies, established anonymous companies to carry out arms construction and testing in neutral countries long before Hitler came to power.
• Stresemann, like Hitler, wanted to see Germany reemerge as a world power. Neither von Seeckt nor Stresemann was a liberal-democrat (i.e. neither supported democracy, which was imposed upon Germany against her will.)

• Holding companies were used to rebuild the German Navy in the early 1920s, long before Hitler’s ascension.

• “Liberal-Democratic” Weimar Germany was providing covert assistance to German rearmament efforts in every way possible. Krupp was subsidized by the Weimar regime, not by Hitler.

• Given the industrial context of that time period, Thyssen’s industry would die without total rearmament. This was a consequence of Germany’s overdependence on industrialization,. As suggested by Lawrence Dennis in The Dynamics of War and Revolution, a developed nation like Germany had the choice to contract severely in every way, including population-wise, or expand. Most German leaders opted for the latter.

• German rearmament began earnestly “production-wise” in 1928—five full years before Adolf Hitler was appointed chancellor.

• The Social Democrats, SPD, supported rearmament.

• Rearmament does not prove that Germany was planning aggressive warfare or that Germany was “militaristic.”
The New Germany Desires Work And Peace by Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels

Authorized English translations of speeches by Adolf Hitler, soon after being appointed Chancellor

http://archive.org/details/TheNewGerman ... rkAndPeace

http://archive.org/stream/TheNewGermany ... 1_djvu.txt

http://rense.com/general83/dett.htm

"I felt sorry for the German people. We were planning - and we had the force to carry out our plans - to obliterate a once mighty nation." - Admiral Daniel Leahy; U.S Ambassador

MYTH 1. THE GERMAN NATION IS AN AGGRESSIVE NATION

The facts prove otherwise. A Study of War by Prof. Quincy Wright, shows that in the period from 1480 to 1940 there were 278 wars involving European countries whose percentage participation was as follows:

ENGLAND 28%
FRANCE 26%
SPAIN 23%
RUSSIA 22%
AUSTRIA 19%
TURKEY 15%
POLAND 11%
SWEDEN 9%
ITALY 9%
NETHERLANDS 8%
GERMANY (INCLUDING PRUSSIA) 8%
DENMARK 7%

Likewise, Pitirim Sorokin, Vol.111, Part.11, Social and Cultural Dynamics, shows that from the 12th Century to 1925 the percentage of years in which leading European powers have been at war is as follows. (p.352).

COUNTRY PERCENTAGE OF YEARS AT WAR

SPAIN 67%
POLAND 58%
ENGLAND 56%
FRANCE 50%
RUSSIA 46%
HOLLAND 44%
ITALY 36%
GERMANY 28%

Sorokin concludes therefore, "that Germany has had the smallest and Spain the largest percent of years at war." Of leading modern European states, England, France and Russia show clearly twice the aggressive tendencies of Germany.

From the years 1815 to 1907 the record stands as follows:

BRITAIN 10 wars
RUSSIA 7 wars
FRANCE 5 wars
AUSTRIA 3 wars
PRUSSIA-GERMANY 3 wars

GERMANY DID NOT WANT WAR

"I believe now that Hitler and the German people did not want war. But we declared war on Germany, intent on destroying it, in accordance with our principle of balance of power, and we were encouraged by the 'Americans' around Roosevelt. We ignored Hitler's pleadings not to enter into war. Now we are forced to realize that Hitler was right." - Attorney General, Sir. Hartley Shawcross, March,16th, 1984

"The last thing Hitler wanted was to produce another great war." - Sir. Basil Liddell Hart

"I see no reason why this war must go on. I am grieved to think of the sacrifices which it will claim. I would like to avert them." - Adolf Hitler, July, 1940.

Winston Churchill agrees: "We entered the war of our own free will, without ourselves being directly assaulted." - Guild Hall Speech, July 1943.

MYTH 2 - THE GERMAN ARMED FORCES OUTNUMBERED THEIR NEIGHBOURS

POLAND

30 Active Divisions
10 Reserve Divisions
12 Large Cavalry Brigades
Poland had nearly 2,500,000 trained men available for mobilisations.

FRANCE

110 Divisions
65 were active divisions
Including 5 cavalry divisions, two mechanised divisions, one armoured division, the rest being infantry. On the German borders stood the French commandstood 85 Divisions and could mobilise 5,000,000-armed troops. These were supported backed by five British divisions.

BRITAIN

Britain's relatively small but high quality Regular Army was supported by the Territorial Army consisting of 26 Divisions with plans well in hand to boost this to 55 divisions. This of course was in turn supported by the then world's largest conscription army holding an empire 'upon which the sun never set.'

The British Empire consisted also of the former German 'empire' of New Guinea, Nauru, Western Samoa, South West Africa, Quattar, Palestine, Transjordan, Tanganyika, Iraq, Togoland and the Cameroons. These territories stolen from Germany added another 1,061,755 square miles to the British Empire, the equivalent of 35 Scotlands

GERMANY

Against these formidable forces Germany was able to mobilise just ninety-eight divisions of which only fifty-two were active (including Austrian divisions). Of the remaining 46 divisions only 10 were fit for action on mobilisation and even in these the bulk of them were raw recruits who had been serving for less than one month.

The other 36 divisions consisted mainly of Great War veterans over the age of forty who were unfamiliar with modern weapons and up to date military techniques.

THE BALANCE SHEET

On the balance sheets it can be seen that the Poles and French alone, not counting Britain and its Empire, had the equivalent of 130 divisions against a total of 98 German divisions of with 1/3rd were virtually untrained men.

In terms of trained soldiers the Germans were at an even bigger disadvantage. (Note at the outbreak of war over 50% of the German armed forces was horse drawn).

WAR IN THE AIR

"The superiority of the Luftwaffe has been greatly exaggerated to create the impression that Britain was the underdog; a David fighting Goliath. In the run up to the Battle of Britain (August 10th 194) the Luftwaffe had 929 fighters available; mostly single-engine Messerschmitt 109s. Of these 227 were twin-engine long-range Me110s which had a top speed of 350mph. Although it had a faster rate of climb it was inferior when turning or manoeuvring.

The ME109's range restricted its field of operation. Their real fields of operation ¬ out and back ¬ was a little over 100 miles, a flight time of barely 95 minutes and a tactical flight time of just 75 minutes. This was a sever handicap when it is considered that whereas the Luftwaffe pilots were operating scores of miles from their base, British pilots were often within sight of their own. This handicap was made more critical by the fact that downed RAF pilots could be rescued whilst Luftwaffe pilots were of course ¬ if they were lucky ¬ imprisoned.

The twin-engine ME110 was a slow flyer able to cruise at a little less than 300mph and was easily outpaced by the RAF's Spitfires. It was also 'sluggish in acceleration and difficult to manoeuvre.'

The greatest handicap for the Germans however was there primitive radio equipment. Unlike the British versions it was poor in air-to-air operation and could not be controlled by the ground.

On the British side a total surpassing 650 fighter aircraft had been amassed by mid-July, mostly Hurricanes and Spitfires although including nearly 100 of the older types. During that whole year Britain produced 4,238 fighters compared with a derisory 3,000 manufactured by Germany.

In terms of armaments the noted British military historian, B.H Liddell Hart noted: "What is quite clear, and became evident at the start, was that the German bombers were too poorly armed to be able to beat off the British fighters without a fighter escort of their own." ¬ History of the Second World War.

• Both France’s and Poland’s militaries were threatening to encircle and occupy Germany in 1919.

• All of the German power elite had the same goal, only different methods of achieving that goal—to reestablish Germany as a world power. However, only Adolf Hitler understood international power politics or “economy by the sword.” Hitler asked the industrialists in 1927: Does it benefit our nationality now or in the future, or will it be injurious to it? Expediency is the basis of all alliances.

• France, not England, was Enemy Number One in Hitler’s view.

• Political bribes were not illegal in the Weimar Republic.

• The rule of special interest groups and the power of money (with which to buy Reichstag deputies) destroyed the Weimar Republic’s chances of survival. Both are, in fact, inherent features of all democracies, which intentionally give the masses the illusion of power and voice in government to prevent their discontent.

• The SPD was the political instrument of the trade unions and the bureaucracy of organized labor. All of the rest, save the KPD, were big business’s interest groups incognito.

• Walther Rathenau set the Weimar “big business” precedent, not Hitler or the NSDAP.

• The Ruhrlade was a secret society of heavy industrialists, with 12 members, who met secretly to set joint economic and political policy.

• Hugenberg and the Nationalist Party had far more big business and discreet financial backing and prestige than the NSDAP. But not even Hugenberg was an industrialist's tool. He opposed the Anglo-Freemasonic Dawes Plan while several of his industrialist backers supported the plan.

• The Anglo-Freemasonic Young Plan was enacted 11 years after the war, which demanded that Germans pay “reparations” for the next 59 years!

• Hugenberg and Strasser both underestimated Hitler. He was no one’s “pawn.” This was already evident around the time of the passing of the Freedom Law in 1929, right around the time of Sidney Warburg’s alleged cash promise to Hitler. The Warburg myth was used to discredit Hitler by the Strasser-Stennes faction of the NSDAP. Stennes, with 80,000 SA men under his command, seized the NSDAP headquarters in Berlin and occupied it to destroy Hitler, but Hitler was able to largely circumvent recapturing the headquarters via violent means by establishing his right of ownership of the Berlin headquarters. He did this simply by presenting his ownership proof to the courts after the holidays ended. The police were therefore obliged to retake the headquarters for him and Captain Walther Stennes’ attempted anti-Hitler coup fell apart. Interestingly, Stennes was never even an NSDAP member. .

• Hitler used Karl Lüger’s methods: utilize the existing implements of power.

• Thyssen admitted to funding the NSDAP. His continuous support and Hitler’s strategic alliance with Hugenberg and the Nationalist Party meant money for Hitler in 1929—none of which was from Sidney Warburg.

• After 1930, the Völkischer Beobachter generated day-to-day revenue and paid off all of its outstanding debts.

• There was no “secret” funding early on. Max Amann mortgaged all of the NSDAP’s property and forestalled all financial obligations until after the elections in 1930, which surprised everyone, including Hitler. Rallies and occasional donations by the wealthy supplemented funds after September 1930.

• NSDAP memberships swelled due to the “bandwagon effect” after the party’s huge electoral success. The VB also started generating substantial advertising revenue. At one point Hitler actually let his prohibitionist idealism go too far with the brewers and they canceled all their VB ads. Fellow party members had to coax them back.

• Adolf Müller helped the Nazis with the VB, the only paper that did not drop in circulation after the Depression began.

• The United States likely destroyed Party Treasurer Franz Schwarz’s records, which were meticulous: Hitler had even told him to denote names of anonymous donors! All of the records are gone. Americans brutally interrogated Schwarz and likely murdered him in 1946. The Anglo-Americans were determined to incriminate only German big business for funding the NSDAP at the IMT. Given that the United States did this, one suspects that there was more American-based funding than just Henry Ford and Teutonia behind the NSDAP, but what that was we will never know. The Anglos were likely trying to cover up American industrial involvement with NS-Germany after 1933, such as that of Standard Oil which we’ve already discussed.

• Generals, namely Alfred Jodl, were won over by Hitler at his Leipzig trial.

• Big business was reassured by Hitler’s total party control and non-Communist stance after he ordered his 107 deputies to vote against the Nazis’ own “left-wing” bill, introduced by Strasser et al.

• The German economy was controlled by the government and a private bank cartel 2,500 banks strong before Hitler assumed power.

• In the summer of 1931, the Ruhrlade made its first contribution to the NSDAP, and Göring was being paid by Thyssen at this time as well.

• Frau Quandt joined the NSDAP in 1930 and brought lots of wealthy influence with her.

• Hitler recalled Ernst Röhm in 1930 to lead the SA. He had been living in Bolivia.

• Kaiser Wilhelm and his sons supported the NSDAP in an effort to try and convince Hitler to reestablish the monarchy.

• Brüning was a de facto dictator but was failing, because the Depression was worsening.

• The Credit-Anstalt, a Rothschild bank branch in Austria, experienced a devastating run in May 1931, which crashed all German banks and eventually even London’s banks. So much for the Rothschilds’ endless, untouchable wealth!

• Freemasonic France and America exacerbated the German collapse by recalling short-term loans to Germany and Austria and with the passing of the Hawley-Smoot tariff.

• The German People’s Party, which enjoyed more conservative support than Hitler, demanded constitutional revision terminating the parliamentary system and giving Hindenburg the power to appoint a government.

• Other nationalist parties got a lot more money and support than Hitler, but they maintained the status quo and displeased the masses immensely. Thus only Hitler had the masses’ support and could therefore not be brushed aside or ignored, not even by the moneyed elite.

• Big business, namely industrialists, was paying the NSDAP by 1931.

• The Harzburg Front organized and rallied in 1931. Hjalmar Schacht gave a speech at this event and shockingly declared that the Weimar government was truly and utterly bankrupt. He, more than anyone else that day, including Hitler, brought incalculable benefit to the NSDAP. He was after all the man who had saved the German economy before by introducing the Rentenmark.

• Hitler had his man Keppler meet informally with businessmen to create the NSDAP’s economic policy. This was known as the “Circle of Friends for the Economy.” This is actually where Reinhardt comes into play, the man behind the Reinhardt Plan which Hitler enacted shortly after coming to power. Reinhardt, not Hitler or an NSDAP member, openly called for rearmament in 1932.

• Walther Funk met with Kurt von Schröder, a partner in J. H. Stein of Cologne. A man with great skill for negotiation, Funk was able to “satisfy Schröder” of Hitler’s “good will” towards “international banking.”

• Mussolini gave unofficial support to the NSDAP. France backed the Bavarian separatists while Italy supported the Bavarian nationalists. Hitler was the only nationalist who opposed France and was willing to let Italy keep control of the South Tyrol (with a population of 250,000 Germans).

• Hitler received Italian fascist funding, which only came to light in 1932. Mussolini also sent the NSDAP weapons in the 1920s.

• The U.S.-based Teutonia gave Hitler regular donations.

• Montagu Norman was the governor of the Bank of England for 24 years. He was anti-France, disliked Jews immensely, was opposed to Versailles, and favored Germany due to his earlier studies there. Norman lent money to the NSDAP after 1933 via his personal friend Schacht. He may have channeled funds via Baron Kurt von Schröder and J. H. Stein and Company in 1932, but this is not proven. Schröder was a German partner in J. H. Stein.

• Viscount Rothermere of the Daily Mail gave Ernst Hanfstaengl money. He was a staunchly pro-German Anglo who despised Jews.

• It is crucial to understand that Anglo-Saxon foreign policy was designed to prevent any single power—whether France, Germany or Russia—from attaining formidable power enough to rival that of Britain. This was the real reason why King Edward VIII was forced to abdicate; he was simply too pro-German. His sympathy as well as that of Montagu Norman, the Mosleys, the Mitfords and Viscount Rothermere made Hitler miscalculate on Britain. He thought he had more Anglo-Saxon support than he really did.

• Deterding met Alfred Rosenberg in Britain and likely promised him funding. Deterding controlled oil interests in Romania, Russia, California, Trinidad, the Dutch Indies and Mexico. He also had pumps in Mesopotamia and Persia. The Soviets seized his oil fields in Baku, Grozny and Miakop and nationalized them, thereby becoming a serious competitor to Deterding with his own former oil lands.

• Georg Bell was Deterding’s contact agent with the NSDAP. Deterding did not just back the NSDAP, but also White Russians and Ukrainian nationalists, as well as anti-Soviet Georgian rebels.

• Deterding married a pro-National Socialist woman and moved to Germany. He was the one who gave the real ‘big money’ to the NSDAP in 1931, 1932, and 1933—£30 to £55 million. Dr. Kahr claimed that French money flowed to Hitler after going through nine exchanges, but this has not been proven. In fact, Bavarian parties like the BVP were backed by France only because they wished to break away from Berlin!

• The Treaty of Trianon was even worse and more unjust than Versailles. Hungary lost population and territory and was completely impoverished. This treaty soured most Hungarians on democracy. In 1919, Bela Kuhn ruled ruthlessly for three months in Hungary: he confiscated and expropriated private land, slaughtered peasants indiscriminately and further destroyed the economy, which resulted in famine. Hungarians were overwhelmingly anti-Communist, anti-Freemason and anti-Jewish after that. Most of these Communists, including Bela Kuhn, were Jewish Freemasons. This experience is what led the Hungarian nationalist Gyula (Julius) Gömbös to finance the NSDAP.

• Hitler aimed for “careers open to talent” according to Otto Dietrich, a policy opposed to hereditary power.

• Here is the explanation for one of Goebbels’s economic improvement references in his diary: Hitler’s Düsseldorf Industry Club speech of January 27. This fundraising event explains Goebbels’s entry of February 8.

• To give people some perspective on the German economy before Hitler: there were 17,500,000 unemployed Germans over the winter of 1931 to 1932. This was nearly one third of the entire population of Germany!

• Stennes’s rebellion is very important, but all too often overlooked. Stennes was a paid agent of Strasser and Captain Ehrhardt, both of whom had big business (industrialists) and one (Otto Wolff) Jewish backers.

• As a result of this rebellion and other street violence, the SA, SS and HJ were all banned by a Brüning decree signed by President Hindenburg. This was in 1932. So much for Rothschild and Warburg supporting Hitler! Why would they let their “pawn” get banned? This ban was an attempt to destroy the NSDAP and Hitler for good. Besides, if Hitler was really just a “tool” of a vast international entity as researchers like Jim Condit and Guido Preparata suggest, then why didn’t he win the presidency in 1932 ? What was this entity’s motive for forestalling his “power grab” if it was in fact behind him?

• Paul Silverberg, Jewish, financed Gregor Strasser, not Hitler. Silverberg was head of the R.A.G., one of the largest coal companies in the entire world. He supported the chancellor ruling by presidential decree (Brüning in particular).

• Brüning, not Hitler, asked the question: is democracy able to work in Germany?

And what happened as soon as Hitler got into power ? Not to belabor the obvious but I'm sure everyone on the internet with the slightest interest in the real history of 20th century politics has seen this :

Judea Declares War on Germany 1933

http://www.biblestudysite.com/judeawar.htm

bostonterrierowner

When other members use the acronym BTO it is meant to stand for BostonTerrierOwner not some Canadian rock band ( thanks for opening my mind to its existence ) . I chose this nick because I am a proud owner of 2 Boston terriers . FYI :)

Regardless of what you just posted ( I don't have time to read it :) ) NSDAP was an Anglo-American creation . It doesn't matter what they were showing or saying in their propaganda movies . They were supposedly fiercely anti Jewish despite being Jews themselves :)

Have you heard of THULE Lodge ? Why didn't Hitler just send a couple of tanks to Vatican to take care of Jesuits? He had Italy under control .

Free masonry was banned in communist Poland too , officially of course . It doesn't mean anything because all the high ranking commies were free masons and they were put in power by the same guys that financed Hitler .

Picture above shows Pałac Kultury in Warsaw built in 1952 by our Soviet "friends" as a gift ( I bet we are still paying for it :) ) . When you look closer you will see Jachin and Boaz . In front of the main entrance , to the east of course like in Solomon's Temple there are two monuments , one of a high ranking Mason and Mazzini's best friend Mickiewicz the other of Rosicrucian Kopernik( Copernicus ) . Inside there is a checkered floor pattern and countless of other masonic features . Remember , Free Masonry was banned in Poland just like in Nazi Germany .

You should also add decree 0001 and President Kennedy . He was killed by the FED because he wanted "interest free" money :)
Do you buy this bullshit ?

Dog and pony show and you seem to enjoy it . I strongly recommend moving to Somalia it for sure resembles 19th century America and it is a libertarian paradise where the state is not responsible for anything :)

I bet you are sure that America is bankrupt , right ? Well it is not despite of what Ron Paul is saying :)
Last edited by bostonterrierowner on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bostonterrierowner

I loved the part about Polish military ready to occupy Germany in 1919 :) In 1919 we were at war with the Bolsheviks and the country only regained independence in 1918 . Polish Army had only forks and knives to fight with and you post some idiot's claim that Poland was capable of invading and occupying Germany :D

Hjalmar Schacht . Jewish banker put in charge of Germany's Central Bank by Hitler right after winning power . This was the man of the Anglo-American financial elite . I think your slight interest in a real history of 20th century didn't cover this episode :)

The guy was openly Jewish , just like 150.000 of Wehrmacht soldiers . How is this possible ? :)

What about these pictures of girls with German soldiers in France during the war ? What is it supposed to prove apart from the fact that some individuals are ready to do anything to improve their miserable lives ?
Another film denouncing Freemasons for the mere making of which people were executed after the war:
How do you know they were executed ? I bet they shared the fate of the poor children of Sandy Hook .
Movie made about the Rothschilds in National Socialist Germany, exposing their crimes and war profiteering:
Die Rothschilds Aktien auf Waterloo - 1940 [English Subtitles]
Thank You for sharing links to NAZI propaganda masterpieces with us :)
Hitler aimed for “careers open to talent” according to Otto Dietrich, a policy opposed to hereditary power.
Was he friends with Ronald McDonald or this KFC colonel ? ;)
THE COMMON INTEREST BEFORE SELF-INTEREST -
Yes we can!!!!

To summarize my point : you are clueless but maybe there is some hope for you now when you found CF .

I wish I had this 1913 dollar I would have sent some other NAZI memorabilia to you :)
teriyaki taryaki

bostonterrierowner wrote:I loved the part about Polish military ready to occupy Germany in 1919 :) In 1919 we were at war with the Bolsheviks and the country only regained independence in 1918 . Polish Army had only forks and knives to fight with and you post some idiot's claim that Poland was capable of invading and occupying Germany :D

Hjalmar Schacht . Jewish banker put in charge of Germany's Central Bank by Hitler right after winning power . This was the man of the Anglo-American financial elite . I think your slight interest in a real history of 20th century didn't cover this episode :)

The guy was openly Jewish , just like 150.000 of Wehrmacht soldiers . How is this possible ? :)

What about these pictures of girls with German soldiers in France during the war ? What is it supposed to prove apart from the fact that some individuals are ready to do anything to improve their miserable lives ?
How do you know they were executed ? I bet they shared the fate of the poor children of Sandy Hook .
You're hilarious. :P

They, 'the big bad' defeated and completely obliterated Notsees faked the executions to make those poor, poor holohoaxing winners of WWII,
i.e., these heroic figures :

Below are words from Denis Sefton Delmer, British chief propagandist after the capitulation of Germany in 1945 to the then German expert on International law Professor Grimm:

“We won this war with atrocity propaganda and now we will start more than ever! We will continue this atrocity propaganda, we will increase it until nobody will accept one good word from the Germans anymore, until everything is destroyed which might have upheld them sympathies in other countries, and until they will be so confused that they don’t know what to do anymore. When this is reached, when they begin to pollute their own nest, and this not reluctantly but with hasty willingness to obey the winners, only then the victory is complete. It will never be definite. The reeducation demands thorough, steadfast nurture like an English lawn. Only one moment of inattention and the weed will break through, this ineradicable weed of historic truth.”

Delmer was the head of "black propaganda," meaning forged documents. He managed not only groups of people working in this type of work, but also managed the relevant radio stations. He was a personal friend of the British Information Minister. In June, 1944, the Information Ministry sent out an official directive to all the higher-echelon civil servants and managers of the public media, instructing them that with the Red Army sweeping into western Europe, they would have to expect incredible cruelty from which they could distract world attention only through a strengthened atrocity propaganda campaign against Germany.

Sefton Delmer was the head functionary who carried out this work for the British government. His main method was to lie as exactly as possible so that the lies couldn't be uncovered right away. After the end of the war in occupied Germany, Delmer co-ordinated the "black propaganda" campaign with the French, the Soviets and the Americans. These co- ordinated lies and inventions could not be recognized as such right away. Delmer's work in occupied Germany lasted until 1947. During that period he and his staff forged a wealth of German documents which reached official files.

He described this work to a large extent in his own book. Udo Walendy testified that most of these forged documents had the Germans committing a large number of war crimes when no such crimes were committed at all. Delmer provided the documents to the British Ministry of Information which in turn sent them to the Nuremberg trial as actual official documents. The International Military Tribunal, pursuant to the London Agreement, did not check whether the documents were true or false, but simply entered them as evidence of "generally-known facts." Because they were considered authenticated official documents, they had now been introduced into history books.

In this situation, Walendy testified, even officially published documents had to be analyzed to determine whether or not they were forgeries.

The propaganda master succeeded in his mission of true lies to enforce a guilt complex upon the German people post WW2, which in part still exists to this very day.

http://heretical.com/walendy/sdelmer.html

http://whale.to/b/delmer.html

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=1182984
look really, really, bad by then having their fake executions posted on wikipedia for millions to see. :lol:

Who's more likely to engage in fakery and complete bullshit ? Proven HOLOHOAXERS and black propagandists or those who were bombed into oblivion and lost the war ?

Let me guess, now you're going to say 'they didn't really lose the war' ? :lol: What's next ? References from "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" by a clown like Jim Marrs ?

What difference would any 'facts' make to you anyway, since you have already postulated a Dallas-Goldbugian/Nico-Hauptian loony meme that all of history is faked because Sandy Hook was faked :lol: and you will now be making it up as you go along and all history previously analyzed has to be analyzed by the few dudes over here on Clues Forums before it can be even mentioned as a 'fact,' or backed up with other facts ?

So a wikipedia entry for the execution of the filmmaker of Forces Occultes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forces_occultes

would be just as meaningless to you as a fully footnoted and researched book by David Irving. In that post-truth world of yours, only that which fits your agendas and feelings would be considered a 'fact.'

If you bothered to scan what I posted you would have seen Hjalmar Schacht's name specifically mentioned. But you're not interested in that and believe me, I had absolutely no illusions that you were. :P I've dealt with hundreds of 'truth seekers' like yourself in the past 7 years on many, many forums.

"To think what is true, to sense what is beautiful, to want what is good, hereby the spirit finds the purpose of a life in reason." ~ Johann Gottfied von Herder

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -- Voltaire

150,000 Wehrmacht soldiers were Jewish ? Got a valid source for that ? Since you're such a stickler for proof, let's see an exact head count and who was a full-Jew, half-Jew, quarter-Jew, etc. . :P

Or give me a good belly laugh by referencing some silly book written by some black-propagandist 'official' holohoaxing historian. Not that all the info in such a book would be invalid but it would have to be suspect and quadruple checked to say the least WHEN it goes against the original-&-authenticated-source-documents-based-only revisionist findings. When it corroborates the revisionist findings, it won't need to be double-checked because the revisionist work has already done that and would never even get out of the gate, much less be considered if it didn't stick as close to the truth as authentic documents make possible.
B.T.O. wrote:
The great progressive revolution was achieved exactly by breaking from deflationary and oligarchic gold standard and despite this libertarian propaganda you seem to be falling for it is FIAT money that made such a massive move upward in living standards possible.

I'm fully aware of the Jewish faux-libertarian hijackings of Jeffersonian libertarianism

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." "No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." ~ Thomas Jefferson to Francis Gilmer, 1816

and the ideas of the true American libertarian tradition as embodied by someone like Lysander Spooner.

"These money-lenders, the Rothschilds, for example, say to themselves: If we lend a hundred millions sterling to the queen and parliament of England, it will enable them to murder twenty, fifty, or a hundred thousand people in England, Ireland, or India; and the terror inspired by such wholesale slaughter, will enable them to keep the whole people of those countries in subjection for twenty, or perhaps fifty, years to come; to control all their trade and industry; and to extort from them large amounts of money, under the name of taxes; and from the wealth thus extorted from them, they (the queen and parliament) can afford to pay us a higher rate of interest for our money than we can get in any other way. Or, if we lend this sum to the emperor of Austria, it will enable him to murder so many of his people as to strike terror into the rest, and thus enable him to keep them in subjection, and extort money from them, for twenty or fifty years to come. And they say the same in regard to the emperor of Russia, the king of Prussia, the emperor of France, or any other ruler, so called, who, in their judgment, will be able, by murdering a reasonable portion of his people, to keep the rest in subjection, and extort money from them, for a long time to come, to pay the interest and the principal of the money lent him.

And why are these men so ready to lend money for murdering their fellow men? Soley for this reason, viz., that such loans are considered better investments than loans for purposes of honest industry. They pay higher rates of interest; and it is less trouble to look after them. This is the whole matter. The question of making these loans is, with these lenders, a mere question of pecuniary profit. They lend money to be expended in robbing, enslaving, and murdering their fellow men, solely because, on the whole, such loans pay better than any others. They are no respecters of persons, no superstitious fools, that reverence monarchs. They care no more for a king, or an emperor, than they do for a beggar, except as he is a better customer, and can pay them better interest for their money. If they doubt his ability to make his murders successful for maintaining his power, and thus extorting money from his people in future, they dismiss him unceremoniously as they would dismiss any other hopeless bankrupt, who should want to borrow money to save himself from open insolvency.

When these great lenders of blood-money, like the Rothschilds, have loaned vast sums in this way, for purposes of murder, to an emperor or a king, they sell out the bonds taken by them, in small amounts, to anybody, and everybody, who are disposed to buy them at satisfactory prices, to hold as investments. They (the Rothschilds) thus soon get back their money, with great profits; and are now ready to lend money in the same way again to any other robber and murderer, called an emperor or king, who, they think, is likely to be successful in his robberies and murders, and able to pay a good price for the money necessary to carry them on.

This business of lending blood-money is one of the most thoroughly sordid, cold-blooded, and criminal that was ever carried on, to any considerable extent, amongst human beings. It is like lending money to slave traders, or to common robbers and pirates, to be repaid out of their plunder. And the men who loan money to governments, so called, for the purpose of enabling the latter to rob, enslave, and murder their people, are among the greatest villains that the world has ever seen. And they as much deserve to be hunted and killed (if they cannot otherwise be got rid of) as any slave traders, robbers, or pirates that ever lived.

When these emperors and kings, so-called, have obtained their loans, they proceed to hire and train immense numbers of professional murderers, called soldiers, and employ them in shooting down all who resist their demands for money. In fact, most of them keep large bodies of these murderers constantly in their service, as their only means of enforcing their extortions. There are now [1870], I think, four or five millions of these professional murderers constantly employed by the so-called sovereigns of Europe. The enslaved people are, of course, forced to support and pay all these murderers, as well as to submit to all the other extortions which these murderers are employed to enforce.

It is only in this way that most of the so-called governments of Europe are maintained. These so-called governments are in reality only great bands of robbers and murderers, organized, disciplined, and constantly on the alert. And the so-called sovereigns, in these different governments, are simply the heads, or chiefs, of different bands of robbers and murderers. And these heads or chiefs are dependent upon the lenders of blood-money for the means to carry on their robberies and murders. They could not sustain themselves a moment but for the loans made to them by these blood-money loan-mongers. And their first care is to maintain their credit with them; for they know their end is come, the instant their credit with them fails. Consequently the first proceeds of their extortions are scrupulously applied to the payment of the interest on their loans."

~from Lysander Spooner, "No Treason, The Constitution of No Authority"

No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority

by Lysander Spooner
can be read here:

http://www.tirnasaor.com/wp-content/upl ... reason.pdf

http://www.mind-trek.com/treatise/ls-cona.htm

Audio File:

http://archive.org/download/NoTreasonTh ... hority.mp3

http://archive.org/details/NoTreasonThe ... oAuthority

They infiltrate and hijack ideas in the same way that they infiltrate and hijack the opposition by leading the opposition themselves. Libertarianism is no more a Misesian idea than Socialism is a Marxist one. The way you know Von Mises is full of crap or is only meant to take you 90% of the way and then derail you on the last 10%, is not because he was Jewish or advocates the gold standard but because he doesn't acknowledge the obvious economic facts of National Socialist Germany under Hitler.

Stephen Goodson on the other hand, fully acknowledges the economic policies of NS Germany for what they were: one of the most impressively successful in world history.

Stephen Goodson is no longer a director at the South African Reserve bank but one of the biggest opponents of central banking usury plus he passes the holohoax litmus test.

Passing the holohoax litmus and the Uncle Adolf litmus by not bashing the most bashed and lied about man and system of government in world history without reason puts this guy almost completely on the level. Passing those two litmus tests puts your shill-clearance at 85% in my book. Most people will pass the former but not the latter. Passing the No-Planer / Media Fakery litmus in addition puts you up to 90%; passing the Vicsims litmus puts you up to 95% shill-clearance.

It's not a matter of FIAT money, it's a matter of USURY, printing out of thin air and lending the entire money supply of a nation at interest. Usury is the most gigantic of all frauds in history. It is the uber-fraud funding all the other frauds. It goes beyond the legalized counterfeiting of fractional reserve banking, it's legalized slavery from the very first dollar made available in the economy, the interest to which is collected by the IRS in the USA and other tax-collecting agencies in other countries, at the point of a gun. This money goes directly into the pockets of the private bankers who control the stock in the central banks and control the central bank of the central banks, the BIS, Bank of International Settlements.

Without monetary independence or control of your country's money supply, you're a slave, or at best a serf, it's as simple as that.

The economic prosperity of the 1950's and 1960's USA was a result of war looting, the industrial strength for which was earned by keeping the banker usurocracy relatively at bay from Andrew Jackson to 1913. That prosperity was offset by the recession of the 1970's and the many recessions since then which have culminated in the current deliberately manufactured worldwide economic depression.

"The trick is simple. Whenever the Rothschild and other gents in the gold business have gold to sell, they raise the price. The public is fooled by propagandizing the devaluation of the dollar, or other monetary unit according to the country chosen to be victimized. The argument is that the high price of the monetary unit is injurious to the nation's commerce.

But when the nation, that is, the people of that nation own the gold and the financiers own the dollars or other monetary units, the gold standard is restored. This raises the value of the dollar and the citizens of 'rich' nations, as well as citizens of other nations, are diddled. " ~ Ezra Pound

“The definition of an idea, as observed by someone who understands the events of the day, may shed more light on the historical process than many volumes.” ~ Ezra Pound

“History, as seen by a Monetary Economist, is a continuous struggle between producers and non-producers, and those who try to make a living by inserting a false system of book-keeping between the producers and their just recompense.” ~ Ezra Pound

“The usurers act through fraud, falsification, superstitions, habits and, when these methods do not function, they let loose a war. Everything hinges on monopoly, and the particular monopolies hinge around the great illusionistic monetary monopoly.” ~ Ezra Pound

"Lest you forget the nature of money/i.e., that it is a ticket. For the govt. To issue it against any particular merchandise or metal, is merely to favour the owners of that metal and by just that much to betray the rest of the public. You can see that the bill here photod. has SERVED (I mean by the worn state of the note). Certificates of work done. That is what these notes were in fact / before the bank swine got the monopoly. Thus was the wilderness conquered for the sake of pork-barrelers who followed."
-- Ezra Pound - postcard to Franklin D. Roosevelt

The French Resistance myth

BERNARD D. KAPLAN, Correspondent for the Hearst Newspapers

Sunday, January 21, 1996

(01-21) 04:00 PST FRANCE -- THE HEROIC French Resistance, the underground movement against the Nazis in World War II that we recall from countless movies, never existed except as a myth embellished by Hollywood.

One of the most persistent wartime images has selfless French men and women in berets and leather jackets blowing up bridges and ambushing columns of German soldiers on lonely country roads.

But a new book by historian Douglas Porch, "The French Secret Services,"

http://www.amazon.com/French-Secret-Ser ... t+services

contends almost nothing of the sort actually happened. His account has set the French seething - all the more so since many of them are aware that what he says is absolutely true.

According to the book, even those few French who helped downed airmen often did so for the money. The standard reward for getting an escapee into Spain was about $50,000 in today's money.

Porch notes that, contrary to the myth, the French Resistance didn't rise up after D-Day, June 6, 1944, to attack Germans behind the front lines. Sabotage of the Nazi war machine was minimal.

Only about 5 percent of the French were even nominally members of the underground. Of these, scarcely any ever fired a shot in anger, dynamited a train or sent a clandestine radio message.

Albert Speer, who headed German war production, was asked after the war about the effect of the French Resistance. He replied, "What French Resistance?"

Porch's work is significant because the yawning gap between wartime reality and myth is at the center of the self-doubt that has nagged the French psyche for the last 50 years. To reassure themselves about their national merit, the French have deliberately become extremely tough customers - especially when dealing with Americans.

As was remarked by Charles Bohlen, onetime U.S. ambassador to France: "The French have never forgiven us for liberating them."

The Resistance legend was almost entirely the work of Charles de Gaulle, wartime leader of the Free French government in London, and of the French Communists. He needed to build up his otherwise weak position in the eyes of the allies.

Porch says de Gaulle persuaded Dwight Eisenhower, the Allied supreme commander, to praise the Resistance as worth an "extra six divisions."

Both men knew the claim was false, the historian contends. Eisenhower wanted to please de Gaulle and felt the French leader had been treated roughly by Presidents Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman.

French Communists coined a slogan - "the party of the 70,000 martyrs" - the number they claimed to have been executed by the Germans. The true figure, according to Porch, was fewer than 350.<

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... AL9534.dtl

This article appeared on page B - of the Examiner
Actually even with the made-up numbers of 70,000 martyrs of the 'Resistance,' that still comes out to only 0.82% (less than 1%) of the French population.

Another thing they don't mention is that the "French" Resistance was overwhelmingly a Zionist and Communist/Socialist Resistance composed mostly of eastern European Jews.

In the years before WWII (between 1919 and 1930) France received around 1,500,000 immigrants, many of them Jews from Eastern Europe who received a monthly salary and constituted up to 80% of the Resistance force.

http://jewishcurrents.org/wp-content/up ... ive082.pdf

The Resistance was a marginal movement with a clear ethnic (jews) and political (communist) composition.

French Campaign 1940, never in History had so many soldiers refused to resist:

- July 19 the Germans take 200,000 French POW's
- July 22, 200, 000 more
- July 23, 500,000

In total the Germans captured 2 million French soldiers, between 1.7 and 1.8 million returned to their homes during the War.

The French 'Resistance' in numbers (source ministère des Anciens Combattants et Victimes de Guerre):

- number of resistants killed or deported: 77,615
- number of missing resistants: 2,782
- cartes combattand given by the government after the War: 260,000 (means the number of resistants who survived, most of them joined the movement in the final phase of the war)
- France population in 1939: 41,600,000

Percentage of resistants among the french population: 0.82% (less than 1%)

The German occupation killed, executed or deported 77,000 resistant fighters in 4 years, giving an average of 19,000 per year killed in fighting, executed or deported.

Check this website for more info (in French):

http://www.contreculture.org/AT%20R%E9s ... ffres.html

http://blockyourid.com/~gbpprorg/judici ... _paris.htm

From a review of "The War Between The Generals" by David Irving

http://ihr.org/jhr/v05/v05p397_Lutton.html

As time goes on and the archives open more of their files to the scrutiny of researchers, we will be revising our view of the German occupation of France and conditions there following "liberation." John Eisenhower, the General's son, reported: "I saw absolutely no evidence of German abuse of the population... The attitude of the French was sobering indeed. Instead of bursting with enthusiasm they seemed not only indifferent but sullen. There was considerable cause for wondering whether these people wished to be " 'liberated.'" General Eisenhower's British aide conceded that "The people looked well-fed and the children healthy and well-dressed." And Sir Alan Brooke, the British Army Chief of Staff, observed: "The French population did not seem in any way pleased to see us arrive as a victorious army to liberate France. They had been quite content as they were and we were bringing war and desolation to their country." Referring to the French town of Carentan, Montgomery wrote to Brooke: "I see SHAEF communique said yesterday that the town had been liberated. Actually, it has been completely flattened and there is hardly a house intact; all the civilians have fled. It is a queer sort of liberation." Irving explains that "French folk saw only the Allied battleships and bombers and tanks pounding their towns into ruins. In a reflexive act of self-preservation, many of them seized arms to aid Rommel's army against the death-dealing newcomers."

French children of Wehrmacht soldiers seek German nationality

http://luishipolito.blogspot.com/2010/03...diers.html

Their mothers were French, their fathers were German soldiers in National Socialist-occupied France. Some 200,000 children endured scorn and often hid their father’s identity. Now some have begun applying for German citizenship

More than 200,000 children fathered by German soldiers were raised by their French mothers after the German occupation of France during World War II, according to Paris historian Fabrice Vergili.

http://luishipolito.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... diers.html
From The Sunday Times

May 25, 2008

Paris during Nazi occupation was ‘one big romp’

Matthew Campbell in Paris

A new book which suggests that the German occupation of France encouraged the sexual liberation of women has shocked a country still struggling to come to terms with its troubled history of collaboration with the Nazis.

Like a recent photographic exhibition showing Parisians enjoying themselves under the occupation, the book’s depiction of life in Paris as one big party is at odds with the collective memory of hunger, resistance and fear.

“It is a taboo subject, a story nobody wants to hear,” said Patrick Buisson, author of 1940-1945 Années Erotiques (“erotic years”). “It may hurt our national pride, but the reality is that people adapted to occupation.”

Many might prefer to forget but, with their husbands in prison camps, numerous women slept not only with German soldiers – the young “blond barbarians” were particularly attractive to French women, says Buisson – but also conducted affairs with anyone else who could help them through financially difficult times: “They gave way to the advances of the boss, to the tradesman they owed money to, their neighbour. In times of rationing, the body is the only renewable, inexhaustible currency.”

Cold winters, when coal was in short supply, and a curfew from 11pm to 5am also encouraged sexual activity, says Buisson, with the result that the birth rate shot up in 1942 even though 2m men were locked up in the camps.

The book has stirred painful memories. One French reviewer called it “impertinent” and another accused Buisson of telling only part of the story by focusing on the “beneath the belt” history of the occupation. Le Monde, the bible of the French intellectual elite, chided the author, who is the director of French television’s History Channel, for painting life under the occupation as a “gigantic orgy”.

People who lived through the occupation found it insulting to suggest that they spent it in bed. “It makes me really angry,” said Liliane Schroeder, 88, who risked her life as a member of the resistance and has published her own journal of the occupation. “It’s shocking and ridiculous to say life was just a big party,” she told The Sunday Times. “We had much better things to do.”

Schroeder nevertheless described her life as a messenger in the resistance as a “marvellous time” in which “people got on with life even if they weren’t laughing”. Young women were useful to the resistance, she said, because “when a young woman and a man sat in a café it did not look as if they were plotting. They looked like lovers”.

French sensitivities about the country’s wartime record were demonstrated last month when an exhibition of photographs depicting Parisians enjoying life under the Nazis included a notice explaining that the pictures avoided the “reality of occupation and its tragic aspects”. The photographs showed well-dressed citizens shopping on the boulevards or strolling in the parks. People crowded into nightclubs. Women in bikinis swam in a pool.

Buisson dedicates a chapter in his book to cinemas, which he describes as hotbeds of erotic activity, particularly when it was cold outside. “At a few francs they were cheaper than a hotel room,” he writes, “and, offering the double cover of darkness and anonymity, propitious for all sorts of outpourings.”

The French even had sex in the catacombs, the underground ossuary and warren of subterranean tunnels in Paris: war, Buisson argues, acted as an aphrodisiac, stimulating “the survival instinct”. He said in an interview: “People needed to prove that they were alive. They did so by making love.”

It has been claimed that prostitutes staged the first rebellion against the Nazis by refusing to service the invaders but Buisson called this a myth. The Germans, he claimed, were welcomed into the city’s best brothels, a third of which were reserved for officers. Another 100,000 women in Paris became “occasional prostitutes”, he said.

Elsewhere, members of the artistic elite drowned their sorrows in debauchery. Simone de Beauvoir, the writer, and Jean-Paul Sartre, the philosopher, were devotees of allnight parties fuelled by alcohol and lust.

“It was only in the course of those nights that I discovered the true meaning of the word party,” was how de Beauvoir put it. Sartre was no less enthusiastic: “Never were we as free as under the German occupation.”

De Beauvoir wrote about the “quite spontaneous friendliness” of the conquerors: she was as fascinated as any by the German “cult of the body” and their penchant for exercising in nothing but gym shorts.

“In the summer of 1940,” wrote Buisson, “France was transformed into one big naturist camp. The Germans seemed to have gathered on French territory only to celebrate an impressive festival of gymnastics.” The author said he did not want to make light of a tragic part of French history, but there was a need to correct the “mythical” image of the occupation. “In this horrible period, life continued,” he said.

“It is disturbing to know that while the Jews were being deported, the French were making love. But that is the truth.”

Now Buisson is at work on a sequel, about how women were punished for sleeping with the enemy. The provisional title is Revenge of the Males.

bostonterrierowner

I can see that you refuse to see NAZIS as who they really were , another Zionist puppets and outright criminals . My family has been living in Warsaw for many generations and was a witness to enlightened and badmouthed German/Nazi occupation . I beg to differ with you my fascist apologist :)

You are not only clueless but arrogant as well . This is the mixture I cannot fight .

Have it your way my copy-paste function lover :)

p.s.

If you send me your e-mail address via private message ( or openly in the post I don't care ) I will give you the pdf book " Conjuring Hitler" . It looks at the history from the different position than yours , you may give it a chance .
Last edited by bostonterrierowner on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
teriyaki taryaki

B.T.O. wrote

'Openly Jewish' ? What are you even talking about ? Schacht wasn't a Jew. Where's your proof that he was a Jew or even half Jewish ? Let's see your proof.

According to the Pools,

(James E. and Suzanne Pool. Who Financed Hitler: The Secret Funding of Hitler’s Rise to Power 1919 – 1933)

Hitler’s early supporters came from a wide range of classes, nationalities and ethnic backgrounds. Numerous wealthy White Russian émigrés, who had Thule contacts, formed an alliance with the NSDAP and allegedly raised “vast sums of money” for Hitler—i.e. according to an official 1923 file note. There was Henry Ford, who was anti-Jewish and wished to spread his message to receptive nations. Benito Mussolini’s personal agents were known to have established contact with NSDAP members in Germany, likely in order to arrange the transfer of financial support from the Duce. The Russian Grand Duchess Victoria, who was pro-monarchy and anti-Bolshevik, gave Hitler money. Sir Henry Deterding of Royal Dutch Shell Corporation offered Hitler vast amounts of money in 1931, ‘32 and ‘33 in exchange for a guarantee that he would regain his expropriated oil interests from the Bolsheviks at some future point in time. The amount was likely between 30 and 55 million pounds sterling. Deterding was so pro-German that he ended up marrying a National Socialist woman and even moved to Germany. He, like so many other German elites, realized that only an assertive foreign policy could secure Germany’s economic survival in a world in which France and England had a monopoly over one-quarter of the globe and were determined to crush Germany’s global competitiveness.

The Germans had tried everything else, including complying with the Versailles reparations, which was de facto theft. This “treaty” was in fact designed with one goal in mind: the permanent crippling of German industrial competition. Ernst Röhm was a fervent German nationalist who channeled Army funds to the NSDAP via various front organizations. The Thule Society, which was pan-Germanic and nationalist, not only contributed members to the NSDAP but helped it raise a lot of money. The two German jewelers Josef Füss and Herr Gahr supported Hitler. A certain Mr. Pöschl, a small businessman, gave to Hitler early on. Quirin Diestl was another early supporter who gave small funds. Oscar Koerner, a toy shop owner, likewise gave money to the NSDAP. Dr. Friedrich Krohn, a dentist, gave as much as he could. Adolf Müller helped the NSDAP keep the VB going by endlessly extending credit to Hitler. Ms. Hoffmann, the widow of a headmaster, contributed regularly. Numerous friends of General Ludendorff, a Thule member, provided the NSDAP with funding. A significant number of prominent foreigners and German nationals living or working in Austria, Britain, Czechoslovakia, Finland, France, Italy, Holland, Hungary, Switzerland, Sweden and America gave Hitler money, much of it via Winifred Wagner, Kurt Lüdecke and Hungarian nationalists like Gömbös. The German Free Corps members gave Hitler money, and so did many Stahlhelm members. Several right-wing German business interests, such as Emil Kirdorf of the covert Ruhrlade group, gave Hitler money, along with many business interests that usually supported Alfred Hugenberg (a man who tried to use Hitler for his own ends). There was also General Ritter von Epp, who helped Dietrich Eckart and the NSDAP purchase the VB; Dr. Emil Gansser, who had connections to wealthy Protestants; Admiral Schröder, a former naval commander; Baron Sebottendorf, who had connections to J. F. Lehmann (a Thule member, financier and publisher for the German Navy) and sympathetic naval officers; Herr Schaffer, who acquired weapons for Hitler’s SA; Kurt Lüdecke, and through him two Jewish arms dealers who were either 1) not privy to who Lüdecke was or 2) had no reason to fear Hitler (this was the early 1920s after all); possibly the Duke of Anhalt and Count Fugger; Ernst Hanfstaengl, a wealthy Harvard graduate with numerous American connections and some wealth of his own; the wealthy Magda Quandt, who married Joseph Goebbels and who had elite connections; Fritz Thyssen, who later denied that he gave substantial sums to Hitler and Göring, in 1929 and off and on throughout the 1930s, both of whom he liked very much; and so forth.

No Warburgs. No Rothschilds. No Rockefellers. While the Rockefellers indirectly came into Hitler’s financial sphere by way of Standard Oil technical investments and the Warburgs via I. G. Farben and J. H. Stein later on, neither gave Hitler any financial support before 1933. And neither directly supported or paid Hitler at any point in time. The Sidney Warburg story is pure fabrication. Fritz Thyssen and some of Hugenberg’s heavy industrial connections, not James Warburg, gave Hitler substantial monetary gifts in 1929 (at least RM 1,250,000) and Deterding and several German coal companies took care of Hitler in the early 1930s. While Hitler spent a vast amount on campaigning, he was by no means rolling in untraceable money. All of his funding was carefully accounted for and most of it came from VB advertising; party dues, insurance, and speaking fees; Gregor Strasser’s left-wing faction, which received RM 10,000 per month in 1931; the good will of VB publisher Adolf Müller; and the financial frugality of party treasurer Franz Schwarz, whose meticulous party financial records were destroyed. The Americans interrogated him so brutally that he died in 1946 in British captivity. His records denoting even Hitler’s anonymous donors never turned up anywhere. The Pools suspect that the American occupiers destroyed them.

As for Goebbels’s remark on 17 January 1932 that the finances of the party “suddenly improved,” this was not exactly true. The truth is that the party’s credit line suddenly improved, and this was thanks to the maneuverings of Franz von Papen and Baron Kurt von Schröder with his syndicate of investors, including a number of prominent heavy industrialists, the Hamburg-America Steamship Line, the Stein Bank of Cologne, Commerz und Privat Bank, the Gelsenkirchen Mine Company, Deutsche Bank, Reichskredit-Gesellschaft Bank, Allianz Insurance, members of the potash industry, the Brabag Coal Company, Deutsches Erdöl, and a number of other brown-coal industrialists. While Hitler tolerated fifth-column banks like M. M. Warburg and the Temple Bank (a special account created for the Temple Society by the Reichsbank to fund Ha’avara emigration), he eventually restricted and regulated their business opportunities and forced them to assist with financing Jewish emigration. Hitler’s goal was to increasingly inhibit and thereby financially squeeze the foreign banks until they were unable to exist any longer and had to relocate outside Germany—the same policy he employed to encourage Jewish emigration and business closures. One such example was the Germanization (i.e. German takeover) of two Jewish ironworks plants in the Rhön region in 1937.

Moving on to the actual recruitment process, potential recruits were approached on the streets and at meetings and speaking engagements. They were given flyers or pamphlets. Sometimes Hitler or other core members of the party were invited to speak or converse privately with industrialists or nobles who were interested in a non-Communist, nationalist party. Contrary to myths like that concerning Sidney Warburg, Hitler and the right-wing faction of the NSDAP did not receive as much industrial or banker funding, before 1933, as the Strasser brothers, the Social Democrats (SPD) or even Hugenberg’s Nationalist Party. The reason why Hitler and the NSDAP never received the same level of financial or moral support early on was three-fold: (a) the industrialists and many Junkers did not trust Hitler given his socialist stance on many issues; (b) most industrialists and Junkers were not financially threatened enough to back a revolutionary party like Hitler’s (they were still satisfied with the status quo); and (c) they were leery of his anti-Jewish stance.

Back to recruitment: most potential recruits and financial supporters heard about Hitler and the NSDAP via word of mouth. Nothing else was as effective as this. When men like Scheubner-Richter, Schacht, Borsig, Kirdorf and Thyssen recommended the NSDAP and personally endorsed Hitler, wealthy and other upper- and middle-class Germans were willing to seriously consider Hitler and his party. Hitler was invited to speak to heavy industrialists in 1927 by word of mouth in fact. He even wrote a secret pamphlet intended only for this industrial-capitalist audience, which they then passed around to others. Besides active word-of-mouth campaigning, the NSDAP also placed posters everywhere they could, promoted speaking engagements and other party activities and viewpoints in their newspaper, sold various odds and ends to raise small funds (e.g. various items like soap with NSDAP packaging), and sent wealthier members abroad to raise funds from German expats and foreign sympathizers. Kurt Lüdecke excelled at this form of campaigning.

In the very beginning, Hitler and the NSDAP targeted veterans, farmers, workers, young men, noblemen and -women, small businessmen and -women and pensioners. These were the social classes who were initially the most receptive, due to the economy and prevailing anti-monarchism, but later on Hitler’s support base included wealthy elites, heavy industrialists, fascist and monarchist foreigners, landed Junkers, veterans’ organizations, the German Army and Navy and even Montagu Norman, a prominent English banker and personal friend of Hjalmar Schacht who, according to both his private secretary Ernest Skinner and Émile Moreau, despised Jews, the French and Roman Catholics. He unabashedly refused to assist France’s treasury with anything and proved willing and able to arrange financing for the NSDAP by way of his connections to Bruno von Schröder (Schroder Bank), Kurt von Schröder (Stein Bank) and the Bank of England (F. C. Tiarks and M. Norman himself). Norman had strong sympathy for the Germans which dated back to his days as a student in Dresden, and naturally offered to financially assist and thereby stabilize the new government that his friend Schacht had openly supported since 1931. Since Hitler was hostile to France (he saw the French as Foreign Enemy Number One), friendly to Britain (which he did not feel was a threat), and discriminatory towards Jews, the three things that Norman found favorable, he recommended that Kurt von Schröder extend credit to Hitler’s party, which now controlled the government. Schacht was Hitler’s de facto lifeline in this respect, a nationalist German banker who had his own designs for German recovery, but who was also personally impressed with Hitler’s speeches and mass appeal, which no other politician possessed.

As for Hitler’s initial support, many farmers were burdened by debt, and most, including landed Junkers, felt threatened by Communist expropriation and insufficient protective agricultural tariffs. The veterans were receptive because they felt betrayed by the ruling class, especially the liberal-democrats of the SPD, and because they had a difficult time finding work. Workers, who were mostly young men, were receptive because they felt they were being exploited by the business class, but primarily because they were the most negatively affected by the inflation and unemployment. Pensioners on fixed incomes were receptive to Hitler’s socialist stance. Noblemen and -women were interested in Hitler because he opposed Freemasonry and expropriation of their landed estates, and because he hinted at restoration of the monarchy. Additionally, all of these groups generally opposed Marxist-Communism. Most of the German masses were not interested in a revolutionary bloodbath or agricultural collectivism, but economic and social security as well as justice and prosperity for themselves; the German elites did not support expropriation and collectivization. Hitler’s main opposition in the formative years came from the Communists, who denounced him as a tool of capitalism and from the former nobility; the heavy industrialists, who distrusted his socialism and the SA (they feared the SA was nothing but a Communistic horde); and the left-wing faction within his own party, who questioned Hitler’s financial sources and pro-business stance.

When someone requested to join the NSDAP, one paid one’s initial annual dues and was then given a membership card and asked to perform some service or task for the party. This could be anything from putting up posters before speaking engagements to spreading the word by simply talking about the NSDAP or handing out flyers on street corners and at beer halls. After the Hitler-Strasser break, he or she was asked to swear allegiance to Adolf Hitler. Vetting was likely performed by those members doing the actual talking and recruiting in the streets, as there was no known formal vetting procedure. As long as a person paid his annual dues and served the party loyally, he or she was trusted. Those who wished to break with the party were actually told to leave by Hitler himself at a rally that took place after the Strasser and Stennes affairs. We’ll revisit this topic later on.

Along these lines, Kurt Lüdecke, Otto Wagener and Ernst Röhm played leading roles in arming, training and drilling SA men. Their personal fundraising; their secret dealings with the German Army (Reichswehr), which had many prominent sympathizers of the NSDAP and SA; and Lüdecke’s connections to black-market Jewish arms dealers proved essential to building a credible paramilitary threat to the status quo. The government in Berlin tended to ignore SA violence against Communists because it opposed a Communist takeover. Also, Hitler’s party supported German national unity at all costs, so Hitler and his SA were worth tolerating to prevent Bavarian secession. Hitler’s real bargaining base was his SA and the masses. Without both, he could afford to be ignored by the elites, government and industry; however with both he was a true threat, like the Communists. Lüdecke, Wagener and Röhm all led, at one point or another, regular drilling and paramilitary basic training at a large hall funded by party members and various supporters. Marching in formation and drills also took place in the forests and countryside when possible, but mostly it occurred in the party’s own rented hall or on a wealthy sympathizer’s private estate. Fortunately for unemployed and poor members, the party paid for everyone’s uniforms.

When SA and SS ranks were introduced, the requirements were loyalty and leadership aptitude. The SS consisted of men handpicked by Hitler himself. Thus, he vetted them personally. As a matter of fact, Hitler usually personally appointed leaders to their positions even in the SA. He recalled Röhm from Bolivia, for instance, to reorganize and lead the SA. Hitler tended to choose people who he felt would resist falling prey to groupthink. Historians have tended to characterize this as Hitler’s “divide and rule” policy, but in-depth study of the party’s early development suggests instead that Hitler chose people who would (a) not challenge or question his leadership, and (b) not fall prey to the “yes man” temptation. This appointment procedure did two things: it prevented serious intraparty division by subordinating all to Hitler himself, while at the same time it encouraged intraparty rivalries, which prevented groupthink. Leaders could disagree and even challenge one another’s authority without destroying the party. Hitler based promotion solely on performance, not status. This tendency increased later on during the war especially after Hitler established the NSFO (National Socialist Commanding Officer Corps). This NS-high command was likely enacted to replace or take over the OKW (Armed Forces High Command). Hitler wanted select NSFO officers to undergo a 4- to 18-hour course in political-ideological instruction. He himself appointed the head of the NSFO, Hermann Reinecke, in December 1944.

The NSDAP expanded into cities and states outside of Munich (Bavaria), where it had its Brown House headquarters, by appointing certain members to run party operations and perform party services in their own states, cities, towns and villages. The most well-known example of an NSDAP member-cum-leader who acquired almost enough personal power, financial backing and mass following to challenge Hitler himself was Gregor Strasser. Hitler was able to prevent a crisis from developing with his gifts for clever maneuvering and personal appeal, but such risks are inherent in any organization that becomes as powerful as the NSDAP. And they are risks that must be taken if a party’s leadership wishes it to develop and grow. Talented, committed and qualified speakers and leaders were appointed to run operations in every location possible. But Berlin NSDAP members also traveled around giving speeches and lectures and soliciting financial support. All speaking engagements required admittance fees. Hitler himself was constantly traveling and meeting with workers and elites alike to recruit new members and bolster his finances.

Charles Giuliani - The Truth Hertz - September 14, 2011 Interview with revisionist historian Veronica Clark of inconvenienthistory.com

http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/Truth ... 14_16k.mp3

Some of the questions raised, topics discussed and points made:

What Lawrence Dennis wrote in "A Trial on Trial"

http://www.amazon.com/Trial-The-Great-S ... 9998685141

Hitler realized at the onset of his war on international capitalism that it would be good political strategy to blame everything on the Jews since the moronic public mind was not capable of assimilating abstract ideas or developing indignation against the multiplicity and complexity of evils.

Democracy worked only while an aristocracy ruled

People should start with Britain and the United States before condemning Hitler for somehow not delivering on every single idea that they think he should have delivered on

Why did Hitler end up sending Jews to Palestine ? Why did he allow them into his military?

The National Socialists knew that it was going to be a huge problem to give the Jews a state. They realized that that would be a 'world supremacy' problem. They were trying to avoid this problem but no one would co-operate with them and especially Britain. This is in the Otto Wagner memoirs "Hitler, memoir of a confidant."

Rothschild was parked behind the Bank of England at the time. Why is it that Rothschild allowed the British to block the ships that Hitler was sending to Palestine with Jews on them if he was, in fact, the devout Zionist, some claim ?

France told Hitler, you can't use any of our territories and colonies to relocate your Jews

Poland wanted to send them to Madagascar; America was also opposed

There is no proof whatsoever that Eichmann was either full or part Jewish. He was just a German that was working within the parameters of the immigration process

There are a lot of writers that weave in the fraudulent with the truthful information, they weave in the fraud with the legitimate info and do not site it or source it

The book "Adolf Hitler, founder of Israel" is about 90% fraud

There is such a large volume of fraudulent books that revisionists sometimes have to read 200 plus books before determining what the truth of just one particular event was. The plus side is that you get to a point where you can immediately identify fraud

The fatal errors in Sidney Warburg's fraudulent memoirs

There were Jews in the Nazi party but they identified more as Germans than Jews. Brian Rigg has done the best job of documenting who those people were.

There is no proof whatsoever that Alfred Rosenberg was Jewish

Hitler got oil from Mexico and Stalin

Fascists were slandered by every side to discredit them because they were doing very well.

When Hitler came to power there were 2500 private banks in Germany he was up against

Veronica recommends the book:

to Marc Anthony who believes U.S. presidents wearing civilian clothes is a sign of their peaceful intentions

Most of the claims about Hitler's tirades are nonsense as recorded in Otto Dietrich's memoirs among others. "The Hitler I Knew: Memoirs of the Third Reich's Press Chief"

The book "The Occult Roots of Nazism" is bunk. Hitler was never a freemason and told them to get out of his face when they did try to recruit him. Himmler and some upper SS members were into some occultism and history but the majority of the SS were still catholic. No evidence of any connection between National Socialists and Ordo Templi Orientis

Hitler was behind Hess. Britain refuses to open the Hess files.

Hjalmar Schacht, the Rothschild agent was dismissed by Hitler in 1937 and put under Gestapo surveillance for the rest of the war because he wouldn't go along with what Hitler wanted. He was later acquitted at Nuremberg because he was a Rothschild agent. Most of the rest of the German elite were murdered at Nuremberg.

bostonterrierowner

I have some copy-paste stuff for you too :
2. Hjalmar Schacht (January 22. 1877 – June 3, 1970) was a Freemason of the Scottish Rite. He was connected to the English
Scottish Rite Freemason Montague Norman, and consequently to the Bank of England and the City of London. As Eustace Mullins wrote in “Secrets of the Federal Reserve”, the Bank of England is under the control of the Rothschild family.

What about these free masons in Nazi-land ? Were they legal , illegal or what ? :)

Have you heard of this guy ? Hans Frank , a governor of occupied Poland , a high ranking NAZI
Hans Frank, Hitler's attorney, wa son of a jewish lawyer from Bamburg. In 1933 he announced: "The jewish question can only be solved by establishing a jewish State"
This last statement shows you a most probable reason behind so called Holocaust .
Heinrich Himmler had a jewish grandmother, an Italian fruit stand merchant.

Herman Goering's wife's maiden name, Sonneman, derived from the hebrew Simson.

Hans Frank, Hitler's attorney, wa son of a jewish lawyer from Bamburg. In 1933 he announced: "The jewish question can only be solved by establishing a jewish State"

Dr. Joseph Goebbels,prime nazi propagandist, was of spanish jewish stock, called Rabbi in the school. His jewish mother in law, Friedlander, lived in his household until the end of the war.

Alfred Rosenberg, baltic jew, totlay infatuated with a jewish redhead.

Lanz von Liebenfels, dumped for lewd conduct from priest school, son of the jewess Hopfenreich, published the anti semitic ariosophic magazine "Ostara" in Vienna, a great inspiration for the young Hitler. Lanz said: "we grant the jews full right to a state in Palestine"

Ribbentrop and Chaim Weizmann were drinking buddies. Weizmann was the jewish spokesman to have Judea declare war on germany in 1933. Hitler took over the "Peoples Observer" in 1920 with economic help from Trebitsch Lincoln/Moses Pinkeles hungarian jew. when he died in 1943, Rosenberg wrote the obituary in the "Observer". In a beerhall in Munich Hitler and Lincoln agreed that "anti semitism can only be of value in jewish hands"

Adolf Eichmann a catholic jew, born near Haifa in Egypt, spoke hebrew, yiddish and german, came as a child to Solingen, then Linz, Austria. Kessler documents there were no Eichmanns before the early 19.th century.

There was close co-operation between Heydrich's gestapo, and jewish hagana in Palestine.One jewish collaborator in berlin, Schkolnik and behind him future prime minister of Israel, Levi Eschkol, told the german magazine "Spiegel"in 1965, that "in the beginning of Hitlers' regime I stayed within for awhile."

Faivel Polkes, Polish jew and leader of Hagana. met with Eichamnn in Berlin 1937. he got this written affirmation by Eichmann "A body, representing jews in Germany, will exert pressure on those leaving Germany to only emigrate to Palestine. Such a policy is in the interest of Germany and will be executed by the gestapo. Polkes invited Eichmann to Palestine. 2nd october 1937, Eichmann as editor of the "Berlin Daily" stepped down from the ship "Romania" in Haifa. After coming home he reported: "people of jewish national circles are very excited about the radical german policy towards jews, because this has increased jewish population in Palestine manyfold. In a short time they will be the majority among arabs."

Julius Streicher published the "Stuermer" anti semitic gutter rag, full of jewish ritual murder and sexual crimes. It was the only admitted porn mag. in the third Reich, spewing out perverted filth from 1923-1945. Filthy drawings that gave sensitive souls nightmares were drawn by the jew Jonas Wolk alias Fritz Brandt. Streicher was to be hanged in Nuremberg 1946, but he was either strangled or had his throat slit kosher style. When asked for his name he answered "you know it" and went to the scaffold with a "heil Hitler" and "purim fest 1946. Observers called the ghastly execution "Scariest of the night". Two german workers in the crematorium were pledged to silence. The box was marked "Abraham Goldberg" for him it was indeed. Of 500.000 German jews, 300.000 emigrated before the war, mostly to Palestine. Takes one to know one i guess?

The nazis rescued the Rebbe Faivel Schneerson out of Warszaw, who is tied in with the blackest of talmudism and ritual murder.

Hennecke Kardel's book, "Hitler, Founder of Israel", is full of goodies. Heydrich was a 3/4 jew no less, the one Hitler saw a potential heir in. Heydrich concocted a plot of forgeries to miscredit leading USSR personel, and paranoid "Uncle Joe" ate it hook and sink, a devious plot, worthy of those people who brought us the Holocaust. Heydrich was in charge of the sonder kommandos on the east front, that would kill red commissars on sight. Today we know, thanks to revisionists, that those murders were grossly exagerated after the war.

Franco was a sephardic jew, supported by Balearic jews.

Admiral Canaris of the abwehr was a greek jew. He tried to get a deal with the US against USSR and was willing to get rid of Hitler, and was strangled on a meathook as a traitor.

After Ernst Roehm of the SA, an upright soldier FOR defense AGAINST agression and a supporter of Feders NS party program of abolishing interest was snuffed in 1934, the fact was that ALL who had ANY leverage in the NS leadership had JEWISH BLOOD in them.

Theres many more bits, i cant remember them, I'm sitting in a netcafe. I have read Des Griffin who also has some good bits and views, and a quote from Eustace Mullins comes to my mind, that "most conflicts actually are warring jewish factions". WW2 could be seen as such.

-------

Apart from more Kardel, I'm getting this book Dietrich Bronder's "Before Hitler came". From that book: "In 1921 Hitler bought the anti semitic newspaper "Peoples Observer" from the head of the Thule order, Sebottendorf, for 100.000 marks in cash, of which his friend Trebitsch Lincoln contributed 30.000 mark"

Another bit: Martin Luther, the church revolutionary who betrayed the farmers and caused a wave of witch burning in his wake, wrote "The jews and their Lies". Dr. Goebbels, a dutch jew, seems to be almost qouting it word for word. According to a german theologian i talked with recently, Luther was pissed off at the jews for the following reason: he thought they were going to convert to the christian faith after his reforms, which didn't happen. Maybe they promised him something? Luther's name suggests he is of an old "aristocratic" lineage, going back to Wodan/Odin. My view is, that the catholic church took on the symbolism of the ancient indo european spirituality, expressed f. x. in the gothic cathedrals, that are almost exact analogues to pharaonic egyptian symbolism. Thus, protestantism broke the powerhold of Rome, but also severed the ties to its veiled spiritual heritage, laid out in works as f. x. "The Emerald Tablet" of Hermes Teuth.

---------

If I could get your readership to read Kardel, and debate it, I would feel I would have accomplished a wee bit. It's dynamite, I judge it to be at least 90 percent accurate, and if it's ordered from A1 books in San Diego, they send a stack of papers on zionist crimes along with it. Get it, it's worthwhile!

I'm trying to make some "inroads" concerning the "Holohoax". A few weeks ago I smoked a joint and had a beer with a Pole. I started pointing out that the nazis were blamed and convicted at IMT for the red army's Katyn massacre, which Gorby admitted was a red army doing in 1991. And told him some of Wiesels and others' blatant lies. He couldnt argue against me, but walked out on me and called me a demagogue(?), wouldn't hear anymore about the Holohoax. 60 years af brain wash don't go away in 5 minutes - I attest to that. I'm going to get this to some danish historians in due time, plant some seeds where they might catch hold.

Further bits: Lanz von Liebenfels, jewish mongrel, the publisher of "Ostara" in Vienna, anti semitic magazine that influenced Hitler, acknowledged the right of jews to a state in Palestine. Hans Frank, another semi heeby jeeby, in charge of occupied Poland, acknowledged the right of jews to a state in Palestine. And the list goes on, Eichmann, another yid, acknowledged the right of jews to a state in Palestine. And so on!

Eichmann was a full jew, with a schnauz that stuck out like the key to a synagogue.

Hitler's Dr., Morell, was a jew, filled the Fuehrer with speedballs and other strange concoctions. The snake oil pusher made millions, and got away frank and free, he had been a "resistance fighter", while Dr. Brandt was hanged for his involvement in the euthanasia program (and for telling the fuehrer he was turning into a junkie wreck?)

The pressure was laid on the jews by the nazis to fuck off, but NO ONE wanted them in. Chaim Weizmann, british spokesyid, close drinking buddy of Von Ribbentrop (maybe NOT a yid mongrel, just for variety?), thundered against taking them in. Rabbi Stephen Wise of New York, thundered against taking them in. And so on!

The pressure was laid on the jews to go to "Holyland" and no where else if possible. By the wolves, leaders, and hidden sponsors like Rothschild, who didn't go there themselves.

Madagascar was suggested, but the zion heebies went there and bitched about the climate. Stalin had a reservation made for them. But Palestine/Holyland was always #1, great climate, and as Nahum Goldmann put it: "Palestine was chosen for pragmatic reasons. it is the geopolitical turning point of three continents, and has lots of resources."

Overall conclusion: The rivalry between warring factions/tribes of jews was overruled by the common zionist agenda, that only had few opponents among jews. The western sephardic nazi jews were somewhat less brutal and ruthless, than the eastern khazar/ashkenazim red army brutes. Today in Israel this rivalry continues, and, NO Bob Marley, you ain't "Jah People"!

---------

In a beerhall in Muenich, the early twenties, Hitler has a conversation with Trebitsch-Lincoln, alias Moses Pinkeles, an adventurer, and the first german spy to be a member of the british House of Commons. They agree that jews, especially eastern jews, are horrible people obsessed with material possesions and lack of spirituality. How good to be rid of them, and what better place than sending them back to the desert, to Palestine.

"What do you need Herr Hitler?" Trebitsch slips Hitler 30.000 marks, and from other sources he gets the other 70.000 marks to buy the "Peoples Observer" from Sebottendorf.

Zionism and nazism, two roads, with a common goal!

I am done with you
teriyaki taryaki

He's 'done' alright. Done doing what ? Spreading mainstream conspindustry disinfo ? :P

Even more irritating for Jackson was that Schacht was overheard in
the cells confidently predicting that he would be acquitted. Irritating
rumours circulated that the prosecution of Schacht was not in earnest.
Letter-writers taunted Jackson that he would never succeed in
convicting a big banker – whether friend or foe, they were the new
Untouchables.

He soon became aware that the Nazi banker did indeed have friends
in the most unlikely places and influence everywhere.
One day one of
his team, the eminent New York international lawyer Ralph Albrecht,
reported to him that the British assistant prosecutor Colonel Harry J.
Phillimore – later a lord justice of appeal in London* – had accosted
him in the hall outside the courtroom and urged the Americans to
relax their remorseless pressure on the banker. When Albrecht, perplexed,
asked ‘Why?’, Phillimore uneasily explained that certain representations
had been made by Sir Montagu Norman, governor of the
Bank of England
. ‘It would be most unfortunate,’
murmured the British colonel, ‘if anything were to happen to
Schacht.’ In fact Schacht had been an informer of Sir Montagu,
secretly apprising him of the political and financial decisions taken at
the highest level in Berlin for sixteen years before the war.

* Twenty-five years later Phillimore was one of the three judges who heard this
author’s appeal in the landmark ‘Convoy PQ. 17 libel action, Cassell & Co. v. Broome.
Phillimore, Schacht, Montagu Norman, and Sir Norman Birkett, one of the British
judges who held out for Schacht’s acquittal in 1946, were all freemasons. Jackson
was also a leading mason; his diary entry for June 16, 1945 records a conversation in which Truman, Grand Master of the Masons of Missouri, showed him his gavel.

(Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, R H Jackson papers, box 95).

from "Nuremberg The Last Battle by David Irving," chapter 17: "Schacht Saved on the Square"

Nuremberg The Last Battle by David Irving can be read here:

http://fpp.co.uk/books/Nuremberg/NUREMBERG.pdf
So yes, Phillimore, Schacht, Montagu Norman, Sir Norman Birkett, and Jackson were all freemasons. So does that now mean that the entire NSDAP and all the people that were hanged at the Nuremberg kangaroo trials were freemasons or funded by Jewish bankers just because Schacht was a mason ? :P

Of course not.

Judaism and the Vatican by Vicomte Leon de Poncins

http://archive.org/details/JudaismAndTheVatican

Freemasonry and Judaism by Vicomte Leon de Poncins

http://archive.org/details/FreemasonryAndJudaism

Charles Giuliani - The Truth Hertz - 07 / 11, 2012 Interview with historian Veronica Clark of inconvenienthistory.com

http://k005.kiwi6.com/hotlink/8j2k115lf ... _07_11.mp3

Deanna Spingola / Historian Veronica Clark - 06 / 21 / 2012, author of "Warwolves of the Iron Cross: The Hyenas of High Finance," "Hitler and Himmler, Uncensored," etc.

Kristallnacht - the myths, lies and exaggerations vs. the historical reality

http://www.spingola.com/vclark6_2012-06-21_15-59-30.mp3

Deanna Spingola - 08 / 09 / 2012 - Veronica Clark, author of "Hitler & Himmler Uncenscored," on the absurd fables in Joseph Farrell's book "Brotherhood of the Bell" and the alleged Not-See occult -

http://www.spingola.com/vclark6_2012-08-09_17-01-38.mp3

Deanna Spingola / Veronica Clark - The Gleiwitz Incident, part 1 - 07 / 19 / 2012

http://www.spingola.com/vclark6_19_Jul_ ... _58_51.mp3

Deanna Spingola / Veronica Clark - The Gleiwitz Incident, part 2 - 07 / 26 / 2012

http://www.spingola.com/vclark6_2012-07-26_17-27-24.mp3

Deanna Spingola / Veronica Clark - The Gleiwitz Incident, part 3 - 08 / 01 / 2012

http://www.spingola.com/vclark6_2012-08-01_17-03-04.mp3

Deanna Spingola - 01 / 26 / 2013 - Guest: Historian Veronica Clark of inconvenienthistory.com, author of the books "Black Nazis I & II," "Hitler & Himmler Uncensored," " Warwolves of the Iron Cross: The Hyenas of High Finance" -

http://www.spingola.com/vclark6_2013-01-26.mp3

David Irving: Anti-German Propaganda Since WW2

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAUm-0DLiU