Timothymurphy on celebrities

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

simonshack @ Feb 18 2010, 01:11 AM wrote:
timothymurphy 4 Feb 13 2010, 10:23 AM wrote:
I really don't think alot of this stuff is about getting away with the terror hoaxes, it's about making us lose our bearings...

Timothy,

Our bearings are ok, thank you very much <_<

If I were in a bad mood I'd say that you're pushing the notion that :

1. TV celebs and 7/7 victims look the same

2. Sally Phillips and a host of other celebs look the same

3. The Big Brother contestants and the 7/7 victims and the Hairstyle models look the same.

Please let me know if it's just my bad mood pulling jokes on me. Thanks.
sorry, i shouldn't post so many images.

Yes, vicsims looks like celebrities, along the lines of big brother contestants.
It's just a hunch that there may be clues in that direction.

2. Yes, celebrities look like other celebrities - and in the case of 7/7 actor S.Phillips it seems to be extreme.

3. The grids of sims, big brother contestants and hairstyle models suggest that these images are designed to affect us and confuse us.

If that is irrelevant. FIne. I'm sorry. I won't do more posts like that
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

sorry, i shouldn't post so many images.

You should just try to demonstrate what you mean. Clues are helpful, but the point of the vicsim report is to show clear morphing and the improbability of the fake victims' pictures being alphabetical morphs of one another.

You have just put several people together and - perhaps - confused the issue. I would appreciate if you relegate this line of thought to this topic and not post it in every place like 7/7, Occult Lingo, or sim discussions.

Be clear. Faces in a grid doesn't make sense. The Lily Allen thing makes more sense to me.
timothymurphy

hoi.polloi 4 Feb 18 2010, 08:08 AM wrote: You should just try to demonstrate what you mean.
Thanks for the feedback and advice.

ok. Let me be clear why I was inspired to post grids of big brother contestants, and hairstyle models alongside grids of sims.

It is to do with the fact that the media is taking every opportunity to remind us of 7/7 both explicitly and subliminally - and the arrangement of images on the page appears very important. In particular grids, especially 2x2 grids, (all of which incorporate psychologically powerful "crosses".)
(this is my video on crosses, if you're interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D-YajQjUM4 )

Eg.
In London, there are posters and cinema adverts for the "Together for London" campaign. (about being considerate on public transport)

The film for the campaign (by Mike Figgis) features a journey on a London bus with the screen split in four, showing four perspectives:

(original film is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTTiR5yICGQ )

The above is a still from "Together for London" (2008)
Compare this image to a still (below) from the 7/7 conspiracy film "The Search for Truth":
(both have split the screen into a 2x2 grid)

(original video of search for truth, grid at 3.10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMtdM-OBoKw NB it is devious mockumentary)

Obviously the "Search for Truth" grid is meant to represent 4 suicide bombers.
The "Together for London" film also makes it clear that each window represents one dark-haired, youngish figure:

As you can see, the bottom right quadrant contains a young asian guy in blue.

Compare this to a still from the "7/7 Ripple Effect" film, showing the bus-bomber in his blue top, a little like the chap in blue in the bottom right quadrant above:

Anyway, it is clear simply from the images and the 2x2 grid screen that Mike Figgis' "Together for London" film is designed to remind Londoners about 7/7, while pretending to be about good citizenship.

This is confirmed by the following bit of dialogue from "Together for London":

"Let me give you my telephone number, it's 0 triple seven 2, yeah, 6 double four 206, make a note of that, i'll speak to you, oh all right...ok i'll give you my number again, it's 0 triple seven 2, 6 double four, no triple seven, triple seven 2,..."

Obviously, 777= 7 July 2005 (2+5=7).

The other numbers probably have some occult meaning which go over my head, but the emphasis on repeating triple seven four times, is a clear signal to remember 7/7!

So, the 2x2 grid on the screen is clearly part of the ploy to generate subliminal flashbacks to 7/7 for the cinema audience.

A 2x2 grid is an obvious convention for journalists to use to depict 4 bombers, although for some reason, i can only find images of the 21 july 2005 bombers depicted in this way:

Daily Mail

The 7/7 bombers are almost always depicted in their iconic walk into Luton station rather than in any kind of grid - this appears to have been a deliberate decision...
(can't say exactly why)

However, the vicsims for 7/7 have appeared iconically in grids, particularly on the bbc website, although the following is from the flickr account of a mysterious spanish person:

As the "Together for London" film is a deliberate reminder of 7/7, I think that when Big Brother contestants, models, and celebrities are placed in grids similar to the ones in which vicsims are depicted, i think this is a very deliberate, subliminal message.

I had thought that it was very likely for 7/7 vicsims to be based on big brother contestants, given that davina mccall looks like bennedetta ciaccia, and that it would be worth matching vicsims to big brother contestants.

However, having discovered that one of the big brother contestants in 2005 was a contemporary of mine at university I have gone off the idea for now.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Timothy, I wasn't offended by the comparison of 7/7 vicsim photos to these other groups of photos. I just figured that, since it is theoretically possible that the vicsim photos were modeled on SOME pre-existing group of pictures (rather than being morphed/created entirely out of thin air), the perps may have chosen as their model these other groups of faces with which the public is already familiar.
hoi.polloi

That's a good point. I have discovered obvious morphs from long-existing publicity shots of some celebs. It may be more than subliminal.

As the "Together for London" film is a deliberate reminder of 7/7, I think that when Big Brother contestants, models, and celebrities are placed in grids similar to the ones in which vicsims are depicted, i think this is a very deliberate, subliminal message.

Thanks for clarifying. That makes your message much easier to understand. Some people will find that level of 'coordination' very hard to believe, but if you consider it more like "the language of authority" you might see the grids of fake people and grids of real celebrities as linked by more than coincidence. You might see them as similar expressions of authoritative organization of human simulation.

People see people in grids; they are invented. People see people in grids; they're celebrities. If I loved celebrities and worshipped the media as my prime story teller, I might not consider that an art director in the "Together for London" group and an art director in the sinister 7/7 fakery team might be sharing notes. My mind simply would not be able to expand as far as saying "these faces have been organized similarly to make fake and real people comparable, and therefore trick me into seeing cartoons as real people."

If what you suggest is true, grids of persons may be more artificial and unusual than we think. It may be an artistic movement specifically inspired out of the 7/7 and 9/11 team.

In other words, one might draw meaning from the linking of the two together and consider that someone is trying to link fake people (invented 7/7 victims) and real people (ominpresent celebrity faces).

Unfortunately, you have the same problem as one who finds connections in numbers. Every instance of the digit 3 may not actually have meaning; it may merely be coincidence. Especially since one can mentally nudge things into personally meaningful symbols.

What you are toying with is something even more subtle than the obvious face tweens and unlikely name groupings of the vicsim report. You are implying that every instance of a symbol means those things are connected by a chain of power that leads to a single manipulative force/entity/group dynamic.

We can observe some of this happening in corporate wars. It's called "monopoly" and it occurs when a single group has control over an entire resource. This is possible in the physical world. Someone can physically guard all the major gold or oil deposits. Maybe.

However, you are expanding that real-world model to the realm of thought, where the use of, say, an arrow pointing left to right is universally exploited by everybody in the same way and it's led by the same people who pulled the 7/7 hoax in London.

If you post on this forum, you see a "clickable smilies" list before posting and the faces are organized in a grid. Now the rules of Invision Free - the site hosting this forum - last changed on 7/7/2005 - the "tragic" day of well-coordinated hoax. If I wanted to, I could accuse this web site of being directly involved with 7/7 but I wouldn't. Sometimes, a symbol is too universal - too pervasive - and it cannot be controlled or maintained such that everything involved with it is monopolized.

I would suggest that instead of the "grid of faces" being a symbol invented by the perps for use as cultural domination, the perps recognize the pre-existing power inherent in the "grid of faces" symbol and are plugging their fake sh#t into the existing culture.

Perhaps this is not a case of culture-controllers continuing their domination of life. Perhaps it is. Both seem likely, but, at least, it doesn't seem that way to me. It seems to me as if 7/7 and 9/11 are more like artificial hinges created by power groups in an overarching attempt to steer culture in a certain direction - to use the culture's inherent strengths - such as the "grid of faces" symbol, the tarot symbols and the like - against that culture and force America and the UK to destroy themselves with insecurity measures. It's more like Judo or Tai Chi, the cowards turning our momentum in on ourselves.

Perhaps?
timothymurphy

hoi.polloi @ Feb 21 2010, 03:31 AM wrote:
Unfortunately, you have the same problem as one who finds connections in numbers. Every instance of the digit 3 may not actually have meaning; it may merely be coincidence. Especially since one can mentally nudge things into personally meaningful symbols.

Thanks for the caution.

It's true, certainly, placing peoples' faces in grids is a convention that existed before 9/11 etc. And it is does not make sense to assume that it is always used as part of a "language of authority"

lol, I'm not accusing those clickable smilies of being deliberate reminders of 7/7 - although I might have been tempted to if this was the channel 4 website!

Let's hope such a monopoly does not exist that would coordinate all the visual communication in our cultures into a language of authority (i hope i've understood that term correctly).

But to be honest, I'm starting to think that the British media and artistic / literary establishments are like a cult which perhaps does act like a monopoly.

But I really appreciate your Judo-moves analogy because really, people don't have to react how they expect or want - so there's hope.

Quite honestly, I don't think people are reacting how they're supposed to: they're not as scared or anxious as they're supposed to be (having said that London is a bit tense...)
fbenario

hoi.polloi 4 Feb 20 2010, 09:31 PM wrote: It seems to me as if 7/7 and 9/11 are more like artificial hinges created by power groups in an overarching attempt to steer culture in a certain direction - to use the culture's inherent strengths - such as the "grid of faces" symbol, the tarot symbols and the like - against that culture and force America and the UK to destroy themselves with insecurity measures. It's more like Judo or Tai Chi, the cowards turning our momentum in on ourselves.

Hoi, your whole post is extraordinarily well-written and well-argued. It is subtle, elegant, and shows great understanding of what we are up against. Specifically, the paragraph I've quoted is exactly how I see the perps. Since America is made up nearly entirely of sheeple, the perps are able to use 'our' gullibility against us to accomplish their various nefarious goals. (While you and I are not sheeple, I think over 99% of America is.)

I also find Timothy's work on this point valuable as a teaching tool to increase our understanding, even though Hoi may have slightly the better of this argument.
hoi.polloi

fbenario, I don't think 99% of people are peer pressured into the same culture; but they are broken down into "demographics" and each demographic has a corresponding mask in empire's closet. If we can help people see the seams on the mask and help them understand when this whole "play" may not be in their best interests, people are going to be empowered to choose, hopefully.

But to be honest, I'm starting to think that the British media and artistic / literary establishments are like a cult which perhaps does act like a monopoly.

:lol: You may be right about that! Although BBC4 is the one that reported the swine flu being a hoax, no? Maybe one of them is more on the populist/humanitarian side than the others. Or maybe that's optimistic.
timothymurphy

fbenario 4 Feb 22 2010, 02:41 AM wrote: I also find Timothy's work on this point valuable as a teaching tool to increase our understanding, even though Hoi may have slightly the better of this argument.
Thanks for valuing my contribution even if you don't agree.
But I maintain that there is massive co-ordination in all the media and entertainment industries.

Perhaps it takes a leap of faith to believe in the level of co-ordination in the media that I suggest...

I don't know exactly what I am about to post, but the precise construction of this post does not matter: This is not a fragile, contrived argument that only works from one angle- it is the truth, which remains the truth not matter which angle you view it from...

To recap:
Bat for Lashes (Natasha Khan) the pop star is a figure who is meant to simultaneously charm and repulse. She is a scape-goat, meant to be a lightening rod for our anger and fear.

Likened to Lily Allen by the tabloids, Bat for Lashes becomes a scapegoat for the latent fear aroused by Allen's song - "THe Fear".

Khan's single "Daniel" is essentially twinned to Allen's single "The Fear" in which Allen sings of being a suicide bomber. Released a month later, the video contains imagery which looks like the aftermath of a suicide bomb. (including the de rigeur teddy bears )

stills from Daniel video by Bat for Lashes:

The video involved alot of creepy black creatures attatching themselves to Khan
(fear, hate, anger?)

Khan's words describe her idyllic memories and longing for a character called Daniel.

The images tell a different story however.

This is the image we see at the moment she sings:

"we laughed and laughed and laughed..."

This represents Khan as rather a cruel figure, to laugh at the aftermath of some kind of disaster - like those muslims who alledgedly celebrated 9/11.

Khan also sings of her longing to go "Home"

This is very important.

Let me cut to the chase and state something that may sound very strange.

Natasha Khan is E.T.

(or rather ET and Khan are equivalent symbols in the entertaiment world).

She is alien - she does not belong here (Western countries).
She is an imitator and is making us sick (like Elliot became sick) and she must "go home" before she kills us.

ET is a creature that simultaneously charms and repulses us:
Here ET is dressed as a blonde woman, not dissimilar from Khan's alter ego Pearl
Pearl:

I'll flesh this out gradually.
In interviews, Khan expresses admiration for 80s films such as Karate Kid, ET, Goonies etc.
The video for her song "What's a girl to do" is explicit with this. It is influenced by the bike chase in E.T.

What's a girl to do video:

While the ET aesthetic of the music video is explicit, we are not meant to notice that her position in this bike formation puts her in the place of ET himself. It is hard for us to consciously realise that a beautiful girl is being connected to an ugly alien! (even though the colour of her skin in contrast to the other colours in the video is very E.T.)

ET at front of bike formation:

Whichever angle you look at it, Natasha Khan is being portrayed as an alien ET figure...:

Here is a still from the DVD extras of the ET 20th anniversary edition with no manipulation of colours by me:

It's pretty similar to the cover of Khan's album Two Suns:

There is a dynamic between Drew Barrymore (child star of ET), Natasha Khan and Ellen Page (star of Hard Candy, Juno and Whip it) that is used to steer us in this direction:

Many celebrity magazines have made comparisons between drew barrymore and Natasha Khan, - this steers us to associate Khan with the E.T. star, drew barrymore.

THese images from "Bella Sugar" compare Barrymore and Khan's facepaint:

And these from Tongue in Chic:

The comparison is pretty thoroughly made in celebrity-land.

And then, Ellen Page stars in Drew Barrymore's directorial debut, "Whip it"(2009) :

(incidentally, this mirrors the lashes/whips/scapegoat theme in Bat for lashes' name).

Once Barrymore and Page are associated, there is a very big deal made out of the Kiss and sexual nuances between Barrymore and Page:

This Kiss inevitably evokes that memorable scene in E.T. where drew Kisses E.T.:

But surely Barrymore Kissing Ellen Page would imply that Page was E.T., not Khan (if anyone at all)?

Well, not if efforts have been made previously to ensure that we associate Page with Khan using some very distinctive visual cue... (a red hoody for instance such as the one Elliot wears in E.T.)

How about this:

This is Ellen Page starring as a sadistic girl in Hard Candy, wearing a red hoody.
and sitting in a car in her red hoody.

WHile here is Bat for Lashes (with its connotations of sadism) in the video for Daniel, wearing a similar red hoody.

and sitting in a similar car:

So. In ET (1982) - Barrymore kisses ET creating an iconic image. In 2009 this image is re-created when Barrymore Kisses Page, exept due to Page's association with Khan (due to red hoody and other cues), we associate the ET aspect of the re-created scene, with Khan.

Furthermore:
The Red Hoody was a feature of the ET interactive toy produced by Tiger Electronics for Universal Studios in 2000:

While entertainers like us to think there is subtext to their work - some aspects of this are meant to remain secret because they are evil.

It is this secret level I am demonstrating.

E.T. being muslim in a burqa.
hoi.polloi

while entertainers like us to think there is subtext to their work - some things are meant to remain secret because they are evil.

That's the sentence I was looking for - the main point of your work.

It's an incredible theory: subtext itself, which takes so much effort to understand for the average person or even for artists trying to include it in their work, actually has a scientific effect on the human mind and those effects are exploited by people who wish to manipulate us without being known.

In that case, artists must beware of subtext that others will try to insert into their work that they don't intend.

It would certainly explain the corporation-dominated "art world" that tends to add up to so much meaningless promotion of big-heads. Perhaps the seduction of such a world is that the artist becomes famous and known for some time, but at the expense of their message being used to tell a completely different story. Artists who don't care about that will be given center stage, especially if they have a message about how tiring and boring and horrible it is to care. "You can't stop it anyway, so blah blah whatever, you're stupid for caring. We are going to be cool and more loved for not caring, as well! So there you have it. We must be right, right?"

It would also lend some explanation to why so many artists I've met have become disheartened with putting clear communication and obvious messages in their work. Clear condemnations and messages are not favorable to the big money, which wants abstract art that can be easily manipulated to mean what they want it to mean.

All the better if it's an unclear message with a razor-thin fake story that satisfies those who don't look deeper. Well, timothymurphy, it's definitely food for thought.
timothymurphy

hoi.polloi @ Mar 5 2010, 03:30 PM wrote: so many artists I've met have become disheartened with putting clear communication and obvious messages in their work. Clear condemnations and messages are not favorable to the big money, which wants abstract art that can be easily manipulated to mean what they want it to mean.

I'm v interested to hear about your artist aquaintances.

I would love to have my jaundiced view of our entertainment industrties corrected by hearing about talented people who have broken into the mainstream and continued to do their own thing.

But I've never met anyone who has made the transition from "normal" to "famous"
hoi.polloi

But I've never met anyone who has made the transition from "normal" to "famous"

Simon seems to be going that direction, and he seems like an alright dude. Why not ask him what it's like?
fbenario

hoi.polloi @ Mar 6 2010, 05:46 AM wrote:

Simon seems to be going that direction, and he seems like an alright dude.
Oh, how droll of you, Hoi. Well done.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi 4 Mar 5 2010, 02:30 PM wrote: It would also lend some explanation to why so many artists I've met have become disheartened with putting clear communication and obvious messages in their work. Clear condemnations and messages are not favorable to the big money, which wants abstract art that can be easily manipulated to mean what they want it to mean.

All the better if it's an unclear message with a razor-thin fake story that satisfies those who don't look deeper. Well, timothymurphy, it's definitely food for thought.
Well,

I have just unsupended you, timothymurphy. I might have been too trigger-happy here as I wish this forum to focus on the more urgent issues we face at this moment in time.

Tell me: Where has your "Life without Benedetta" video gone? (Can't seem to find it on your YT channel).
http://www.septemberclues.org
timothymurphy

simonshack @ Mar 12 2010, 12:04 AM wrote:

Tell me: Where has your "Life without Benedetta" video gone? (Can't seem to find it on your YT channel).
I had to create another channel for it cos Andy Lee / Raj Babbra was harassing me and got my original versions taken down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9MD2e7K ... re=related