"Natural News" Takes on Today's Total Fakery Environment

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
repentantandy

"Natural News" Takes on Today's Total Fakery Environment

Unread post by repentantandy »

This dude doesn't mention September Clues or the Vicsim Report... but he's singing a mighty familiar song anyway:

"The war is a fake. The news is faked. The media is completely, utterly faked, running totally fictional stories. CNN is actually an elaborate theater operation, faking sets, locations, sound effects and everything else you can imagine." :angry:

Mike Adams' entire fakery rant is here:

http://www.naturalnews.com/037093_fairy ... world.html
resolution

Re: "Natural News" Takes on Today's Total Fakery Environment

Unread post by resolution »

Having read this site on an ongoing basis for a while, I would urge caution given the huge number of links to prisonplanet / alex jones disinfo. That and numerous times I've read articles that make certain claims, only to check the source links to discover that said claims are based upon re-interpretations of data that are stretches in many cases to say the least.
MrSinclair

Re: "Natural News" Takes on Today's Total Fakery Environment

Unread post by MrSinclair »

It's no surprise to see an Alex Jones associate trying to get in front of media fakery and make efforts to steer people anywhere but here. They would much rather have people running around blindly saying "everything is fake" instead of putting time in here and actually studying the data. I expect to see more Mike Adams doing their best to drown out Simon et al.