The Many Things That Make You Go Hmm . . .

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
bostonterrierowner

Re: The Many Things That Make You Go Hmm...

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Why wouldn't "paparazzi" exist ? Despite ubiquitous fakery world is full of flash and blood "celebrities" and people interested in their lives regardless of an amount of bullshit involved.

Only few days ago I personally stumbled upon an opening of some new "designer" boutique in one of the shopping malls. Lots of MSM whores, photographers etc.

Demand creates supply.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Not sure if this is the correct thread but I just came across this clip from a fifteen year old episode of the Simpson"s dealing with none other than Donald Trump becoming president of the USA:

have a look:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aTNskAOUKs

regards,

Steven

Note: edited to switch to better video of same event
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Wow! It's impossible! "Elections" would have to be a sham! :D :D :D

Good find Steve!

p.s.

What needs to be determined however is whether it really is a 15 yr old episode or the latest release
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Thanks BTO, your comment caused me to do further research and it turns out that the video was not completely accurate.

While the Simpsons did air an episode in the year 2000 called "Bart to the Future" that mentioned Donald Trump as the president of the USA, the escalator scene
was taken from a promo clip that aired in between the 2015 and 2016 seasons (not from an actual episode). It was aired in July 2015 while the real footage of Trump going down the escalator is from June 16, 2015, prior to the air date of that clip.

I am glad that I discovered the "truth" as the implications of that escalator clip airing 15 years prior to the real event was a little too much, (even for my "conspiracy theorist") for my brain to digest.

I apologize for having misled anyone by posting the video without having adequately researched its authenticity.

Here is the full 90 second promo:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz7_JP7ROvA

Regards,

Steve O.
animus

Unread post by animus »

I'm not very good in reading a photo's ELA yet, so please help me with this one. Apparently on 15th Feb. an MD-11 freighter with a capacity of 95 tons of Western Global Airlines (former CIA's Southern Air Transport?), which started from Munich, Germany and should have landed in Durban, South Africa, made a forced landing in Harare, Zimbabwe. Because of blood dripping out of the fuselage the local police was alerted who then found 57 tons of cash in it (later it became 67 tons) as well as a corpse in the under-carriage. Here is an early article from 16th February: http://avherald.com/h?article=49409531
Ground staff at Munich Airport noticed the blood stains as well and reported the blood stain. The blood stains were identified as result of a bird strike however and no further action was taken.
:D If I were to inspect a plane and see a streak of blood right at the bottom edge of the door, I would not think of a bird strike!

Here is the original photo(not sure if really original but it's the best quality that I could find)

And here is the ELA:

The number 545 looks suspicious, also the red&blue all over the ELA image are a clear indication that it has been resaved at least once, right?
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

The outer skin of the airplane is metal so how has it created a stain that looks like it's soaked in? The middle blood stain looks airbrushed on.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I am not sure where this belongs or what it means...

If you live in the US it's nearly impossible to avoid the onslaught of media and civilian commentary on the presidential race.

I found this video interesting simply due to the ELA (starting at 28s) look of it which, AFAIK, is only available for analysis of still photos.

More DBA perhaps?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vV5jLoSmko
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Farcevalue wrote: More DBA perhaps?
:lol: In my humble opinion - I'd say so ! Oh, well - more than a "DBA" op (Discredit By Association operation), the farcical 'ANONYMOUS HACKTIVIST GROUP' narrative is probably just an umpteenth scare-mongering ploy - 'courtesy' of the Nutwork - designed to make us all wet our pants and think that "we'd better stay anonymous if we're the sort of folks inclined to criticize the current "orwellian System"...

Quite frankly now: what exactly are Wikileaks / Edward Snowden / Anonymous hacktivist group - but three versions of the very same tasteless hamburger with different pickles / onions & toppings?

These two sentences from Wonkypedia should tell us all we need to know - concerning the "mysterious ANONYMOUS hacktivist / whistleblowing group" :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

"In 2012, Time [magazine] called Anonymous one of the "100 most influential people" in the world."
Ah well.. if the influential Time magazine says so ... :rolleyes: (I wonder, does 'influential' actually mean "prone to transmit influenza - i.e. a flu?")

"The group's few rules include not disclosing one's identity, not talking about the group, and not attacking media."
I suppose the message goes a bit like: "Don't touch the media, you budding cyber-tewwowist - the media's on YOUR side ! :P

But this tidbit from Wonkypedia's "ANONYMOUS" page takes the cake for me...
"In January 2015, Anonymous released a video and a statement via Twitter condemning the attack on Charlie Hebdo, in which 12 people, including eight journalists, were fatally shot. The video, claiming that it is "a message for al-Qaeda, the Islamic State and other terrorists," was uploaded to the group's Belgian account. The announcement stated that "We, Anonymous around the world, have decided to declare war on you, the terrorists" and promises to avenge the killings by "shut[ting] down your accounts on all social networks." On January 12, they brought down a website that was suspected to belong to one of these groups. Critics of the action warned that taking down extremists' websites would make them harder to monitor."
How droll : the "ANONYMOUS HACKTIVIST GROUP" shutting down the websites of "ANONYMOUS (nay, NON-EXISTENT) TERRORIST GROUPS" who, we're told, 'threaten our Western values and Way of Life'. Good gracious me - what a silly, silly world we live in...
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

The group's few rules include not disclosing one's identity, not talking about the group, and not attacking media.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)
Why not say this bizarre "not attacking media" rule shows Anonymous to be merely another aspect of the media? This makes for a simple theory with explanatory power:

Anonymous is a New Media psyop in the typical manner. It follows the characteristic "feedback circuit" of New Media psyops in its astroturf marketing which borrows (thematic, semantic, and iconographic) content from - and is given free publicity by - the same Old Media establishment it pretends to oppose. A clue as to who is running Anonymous is its marketing tie-ins to the V for Vendetta film, like the flatology campaign's tie-ins to The Matrix.

These two films were probably hatched at the same culture-counterculture incubator that brought us the Wachowskis.
They completed The Matrix in 1999. After its success, they directed two sequels, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, both released in 2003.

Later work

The Wachowskis' next feature-film project was V for Vendetta, an adaptation of Alan Moore's comic book of the same name. They wrote and produced the film with Matrix producer Joel Silver, who had previously purchased the film rights to the novel. The film was directed by Wachowski collaborator James McTeigue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis
The Wachowskis, through the Matrix films and their personal (possibly fictitious) biographical details, are promoters of the NWO's transhumanism.

We're of course familiar with multimedia propaganda ops. The major campaigns of the last many decades have all used every available mass communications format: TV, radio, newspaper, film, etc., so that the content of each format references and confirms (even if superficially opposing) the content of the others in regards to the objectives of the psyop.

Nowadays the internet is also a factor. But the internet differs from previous mass media in that it is very decentralized - its consumers can also be producers. Hence the increased astroturf component in today's propaganda.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Painterman wrote:The Wachowskis, through the Matrix films and their personal (possibly fictitious) biographical details, are promoters of the NWO's transhumanism.
Well, trans- something or other, at least. Both brothers have recently come out as transgender, so they now claim to be sisters.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s ... -as-873674

This seems so unlikely to be true (whatever 'true' means in this context) that it brings every aspect of their public life into question.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Painterman wrote:Anonymous is a New Media psyop in the typical manner. It follows the characteristic "feedback circuit" of New Media psyops in its astroturf marketing which borrows (thematic, semantic, and iconographic) content from - and is given free publicity by - the same Old Media establishment it pretends to oppose. A clue as to who is running Anonymous is its marketing tie-ins to the V for Vendetta film, like the flatology campaign's tie-ins to The Matrix.
Absolutely fascinating! It's like Bad Will Hunting meets Rain Man... Yeah, Rain Man, definitely Rain Man!
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

fbenario wrote:Well, trans- something or other, at least. Both brothers have recently come out as transgender, so they now claim to be sisters.
There wasn't any (overt) transgenderism in the Matrix films. There were, however, transhumanist themes in those films, including the depiction of technologies that paralleled the (at the time) newly launched Internet.

Transhumanism has much in common with both the media's utopian ballyhoo that accompanied the widespread rollout of the internet in the late-1990s and the Matrix depicted in films released around the same time.
Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international and intellectual movement that aims to transform the human condition by developing and creating widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities. Transhumanist thinkers study the potential benefits and dangers of emerging technologies that could overcome fundamental human limitations, as well as the ethics of using such technologies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism
Aside from what the Wachowskis did for transhumanism through the Matrix films, their own (possibly fictitious) transgenderism is another aspect of transhumanism they've helped condition society to accept.

So, the Wachowskis have promoted two aspects of transhumanism:

1. Cyborgization, in their Matrix films.
A cyborg (short for "cybernetic organism") is a being with both organic and biomechatronic body parts. The term was coined in 1960 by Manfred Clynes and Nathan S. Kline.

[...] It is hypothesized that cyborg technology will form a part of postbiological evolution, in the form of transhumanism - where people are artificially enhanced beyond their original biological characteristics.

D. S. Halacy's Cyborg: Evolution of the Superman in 1965 featured an introduction which spoke of a "new frontier" that was "not merely space, but more profoundly the relationship between 'inner space' to 'outer space' - a bridge...between mind and matter." [...] The 1970s television series The Six Million Dollar Man featured one of the most famous fictional cyborgs, referred to as a bionic man; the series was based upon a novel by Martin Caidin titled Cyborg. Cyborgs in fiction often play up a human contempt for over-dependence on technology, particularly when used for war, and when used in ways that seem to threaten free will. Cyborgs are also often portrayed with physical or mental abilities far exceeding a human counterpart (military forms may have inbuilt weapons, among other things).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborgization
2. Transgenderism, in their personal (possibly fictitious) biographical details.
Gender neutrality or "gender transcendence" is part of the transhumanist concept of postgenderism.

Advocates of postgenderism argue that the presence of gender roles, social stratification, and cogno-physical disparities and differences are generally to the detriment of individuals and society. Given the radical potential for advanced assistive reproductive options, postgenderists believe that sex for reproductive purposes will either become obsolete, or that all post-gendered humans will have the ability, if they so choose, to both carry a pregnancy to term and father a child, which, postgenderists believe, would have the effect of eliminating the need for definite genders in such a society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_neutrality
Postgenderism as a cultural phenomenon has roots in feminism, masculism, along with the androgyny, metrosexual/technosexual and transgender movements. However, it has been through the application of transhumanist philosophy that postgenderists have conceived the potential for actual morphological changes to the members of the human species and how future humans in a postgender society will reproduce. In this sense, it is an offshoot of transhumanism, posthumanism, and futurism.

One of the earliest expressions of postgenderism was Shulamith Firestone's The Dialectic of Sex. It argues,

"[The] end goal of feminist revolution must be, unlike that of the first feminist movement, not just the elimination of male privilege but of the sex distinction itself: genital differences between human beings would no longer matter culturally. (A reversion to an unobstructed pansexuality - Freud's 'polymorphous perversity' - would probably supersede hetero/homo/bi-sexuality.) The reproduction of the species by one sex for the benefit of both would be replaced by (at least the option of) artificial reproduction: children would born to both sexes equally, or independently of either. [...]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postgenderism
ICfreely

Very impressive!

Looks like you've really done your gender bending wiki-research. Thank you very much Mr. Roboto & good luck with the operation(s)!
ICfreely

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

A while back I mentioned that there’s a bond between Iranian expat Jews & Gentiles. I forgot to mention that there’s a cultural divide between Iranian Jews and Western Jews. I’ll let Gina take it from here.

How Iranian Jews Shaped Modern Los Angeles

Gina Nahai

November 4, 2014

In no time at all, we went from being unknown to notorious. When I moved to Los Angeles in August 1977, perfectly intelligent, well-meaning Americans would ask me if we had roads and automobiles in Tehran, or if I had taken a camel to elementary school every day. [ :lol: ] The ones who did know Iran wanted to talk only about the ruins in Persepolis or Queen Farah’s jewels. Most people just couldn’t tell Iran from Iraq, Arab from Iranian, Shiite from Sunni. And they certainly couldn’t fathom such a thing as an Iranian Jew.

Oh, what a difference a year can make. By the summer of 1978, the high-rise condominium buildings in Westwood were filled to capacity with Iranians, and the kosher businesses in Pico-Robertson were tending to ever-increasing numbers of new customers. You would think this was a good thing.

Say what you will (and believe me, people do) about the way Iranian Jews have changed the social and economic landscape of Los Angeles; the place is a hell of a lot more interesting because of it. I know because I was here for the “before” pictures. My parents had a house in Trousdale since 1976; they had family in Pasadena and Beverly Hills. That’s how I learned about cream cheese, broccoli and “All in the Family” — we spent summers here, watched a lot of TV, and ate McDonalds a few times a week.

Before the Iranians came, Beverly Hills was a sleepy little village populated by cranky Eastern European Jews and polyester-clad Episcopalians from the Midwest. Hollywood was an embarrassing slum. Santa Monica was a communist enclave, downtown one large skid row. The food was rich, heavy and unsophisticated, fancy department stores catered to 80-year-olds, and you couldn’t breathe the air without risking lung cancer on any day of the week.

[You tell ‘em, G! B) ]

We can’t take credit for cleaning up the air, but with everything else, the sudden rush of a largely educated, well-off, and worldly people was a spark that lit up the region with much needed verve and color. The Muslims, who far outnumbered other Iranian immigrants, scattered across the state, from San Diego to Irvine to Palo Alto, from JPL to Google. The Armenians rebuilt Glendale. But, as for the Jews…

[There’s a similar cultural divide between Iranian Armenians and Armenians from Armenia as well as Iranian Assyrians and Iraqi Assyrians.]

Not that the Ashkenazim see it this way, but Iranian Jews just about saved Jewish LA from the slow, quiet decline into which it had been pushed by increasing assimilation and growing indifference on the part of younger generations. In the early and mid-1970s in LA, the major synagogues on the West Side and in the Valley were beset by shrinking memberships, their day schools half full; Shabbat dinner was something you ate at Junior’s Deli on Pico or Nate ’n’ Al’s on Beverly Drive, and you had to be seriously observant to fast on Yom Kippur or eschew leavened bread on Passover. I exaggerate, of course, though not by much. And I generalize, but only to make a point.

Iranian Jews are the oldest population in the Diaspora. Neither Sephardic nor Ashkenazi, they’re correctly referred to as Mizrahi, or easterner. Iranian Jewish history dates back to 587 B.C.E, when Nebuchadnezzar destroyed the First Temple and brought the Jews as slaves into the area that was then Babylon and that, in time, became the great Persian Empire. When, in 539 B.C.E, Cyrus the Great issued the first declaration of human rights, giving the Jews freedom to return to Palestine and rebuild the temple, about half took his offer. The rest scattered across the empire, to the lands we know today as Turkey, Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and Pakistan and many, many more.

Most of the Jews in Arab countries were forced out by their governments at some time between 1920 and 1970. By contrast, the lot of Iranian Jews improved greatly in that period. Protected from the mullahs by the Shah’s father and later the Shah himself, they were, for the first time in 1,400 years, allowed to live freely and to prosper alongside other Iranians. Their exodus occurred in 1978; their chosen places of exile were New York and Los Angeles. You would think this was a good thing.

It was. For most of us Iranian Jews. It saved us once and for all from an existence that had been precarious from the start and remained so, even during the best of times — the reign of Muhammad Reza Shah Pahlavi — because even then, we were dependent for our safety on the good graces of one man. The Iranian Jewish migration came at an exorbitant cost — emotional and otherwise — to the first generation, and though that’s not to be taken lightly, in the long run we are all better off for it.

For us it was a blessing in disguise. We would hear many Ashkenazim say:

There’s too many of them, they have too many relatives, their kids are spoiled, their wives too entitled, the men are too competitive in business, they’re all looking for a bargain and when they get one, they ask for even bigger discounts and concessions.

There’s too many of them and they’ve taken over Beverly Hills and Brentwood and Encino and Sherman Oaks and all the schools and synagogues, they turn up in the hundreds every time one of them dies and clog up the parking lot at the mortuary then they sit shiva for a week and receive hundreds more every day and clog up the street with their Bentleys and Maybachs.

There’s too many of them and they know they’re not liked so they pretend they’re anything but Iranian, they started out telling us they were Greek or Italian and some still do but the rest have moved on to claiming they’re Persian as if that’s different, but it’s like saying you served sausage for dinner instead of hotdog.

Note, please, that I said “many,” not “all” Ashkenazim feel this way. I know because they’ve told me, more than once, that this is how they feel. They usually start it with, “Don’t take this the wrong way but…”

So what if every other physician in LA happens to be Iranian, they say, when I try to point out some of our better qualities, and that many of them are world famous for their contributions to research and treatment in their field; most of them are useless to the larger Jewish community because they marry Iranian girls and boys. So what if these doctors’ kids ace the SAT’s and land in the top universities of this country without the benefit of parents who are big donors or legacies; they’re dark skinned, their mothers speak Persian to each other, they eat dinner late, and have too many parties. So what if Sunset Plaza was just a few dry and dilapidated blocks east of the Roxy and the Rainbow until some Iranians developed the area and filled it with sidewalk cafes and shops; the place is crawling with sleazy old American sugar daddies and their young, blonde, Christian Louboutin-wearing Russian protégés.

For the record, I do believe we eat dinner late, and that our parties are too noisy and would go on till 3 or 4 in the morning if the cops didn’t come. Then again, the same natives who complain about Iranians having too many relatives and throwing too many large parties count on these traits in all their fundraising efforts. They’re always “honoring” one Iranian Jew or other, regardless of the real qualifications of the “honorees” because, wouldn’t you know it? You’ll fill up half the ballroom with his or her cousins, and the other half with his or her party friends.

The fact is, few people like having their backyards suddenly occupied by throngs of strangers, and all the more so if these newcomers look and act like nothing the locals have seen before. In the case of LA’s Iranian Jews, the culture shock to the natives was greater because the newcomers were unlike any previous group of immigrants: They weren’t poor, uneducated, lost and ashamed. If anything, they were too assertive, too proud of their cultural heritage, too determined to remain distinct and separate from the rest.

There were other differences, too: American Jews showed up on time for an invitation; anything else was considered rude. Iranians expected the guests to start arriving at least one hour late; they deemed being on time an imposition at best, irksome and inconsiderate under any circumstances. Americans ate dinner at 6 or 7 p.m.; Iranians started at 9 p.m. on a weeknight and 11 p.m. or later on weekends. So American guests left Iranian dinner parties hungry, and Iranian guests showed up when everyone else was on their way out.

And there were more serious grumblings: that Iranian Jews are cunning, sneaky, materialistic, vain, rude, intolerant and unwilling to assimilate.

I will say right now that some of us are those things.

I’m painfully aware that I’m about to raise the ire of many an Iranian Jew by merely admitting the obvious — that we are not individually, or as a community, perfect in any way — but that’s only because they know what I’m saying is true. You become like this — reluctant to show the laundry — when you’ve lived in hostile territory for 1,400 years. The world judges us harshly enough, you think, without one of our own giving it reason to. Except of course in this case, “the world” whose judgment we fear is other Jews.

So Iranians don’t talk about themselves in public unless the news is good, and Americans shy away from going on record with their feelings about Iranians for fear of appearing intolerant. At the risk of offending both sides at once I will go ahead and say that some Iranian Jews are deeply flawed, but so are some Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, and some Catholics and Protestants and Baptists and Unitarians.

What are the ultra-Orthodox, if not unwilling to assimilate? The bankers on Wall Street if not greedy and dishonest? All the East Coast “old money” if not vain, the West Coast “new money” if not materialistic?

You would think Jews know better than to condemn an entire community for the sins of one member. You would think Americans realize that, as with most things — good and bad — they do greed, dishonesty, and intolerance bigger, better, more spectacularly than anyone else.

“All the trouble in this town started,” an American Jewish woman said to me one night before a packed crowd, “when the Iranians came and started to build those big houses.”

The person who said this was hosting a literary event at which I was the speaker. We were at her house in Brentwood Park, one of those neighborhoods where zoning laws require that every lot be at least an acre in size. The house itself was easily 10,000 square feet. I asked her if it was built by an Iranian. It wasn’t. I asked if Brentwood Park was developed by Iranians. It wasn’t. I asked if it wouldn’t be fair to say that the natives like big houses as much as the newcomers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

“But they’re buying everything up and down the street,” the lady said.

Not all native Angelenos are as provincial as this person, of course. Many are warm and welcoming and eager to find common ground with newcomers. There are a number of good and wise Ashkenazi and Sephardic rabbis in this town, as well as a number of fair and tolerant Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, who have made it a mission to help the natives understand and accept the Iranians. I think their efforts have yielded results. Progress has been made; peace and reconciliation are within the realm of possibility. But it’s slow going — like the traffic in LA and, come to think of it, in Tehran.

The truth is, the Ashkenazim and Sephardim who dislike the Iranians do so not because of our differences, but because of our commonalities. We, Jews of all backgrounds, are not the easiest people in the world to live with. Many a Jewish comedian has made a living by pointing that out to us. We scramble and strive and aspire and resist. We’re resourceful and resilient. That’s the key to our survival and, often, our accomplishments. For whatever reason, the world has always held that against us and we, in turn, have held it against each other.

I don’t happen to care much for the entirety of the sentence, ”It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,” of that very famous novel. It’s much longer and less elegant than these few words would have you believe, and the more it goes on, the less interesting it becomes. Dickens would have done well to stop at a good thing but he got paid by the word. Nevertheless I do appreciate the universal truth in the opening salvo — that good and bad, triumph and dejection, joy and heartbreak all exist within the same moment in every one of our lives. And I especially like the book’s title, “A Tale of Two Cities.” It reminds me of Jewish LA — the way I know it, and the way it must seem to the natives.

http://forward.com/articles/208173/how- ... s-angeles/
kickstones

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by kickstones »

On the 9th day of the month we get this headline.....

Queen Elizabeth II's husband Prince Philip dies aged 99