How to "out" the perps

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
omaxsteve
Banned

How to "out" the perps

Unread post by omaxsteve »

It is frustrating to continuously see the "perps" and the MSM puppets getting away with continuously fabricating these "made for TV" fake shootings. I think that I may have an idea on how to expose the perps.

Why not beat them at their own game?

Here is what I mean;

What would happen if a made up story suddenly went viral? Something like an "al Qaida" spokesman claiming responsibility for the Newtown school shooting. The story would infer that the Government did not want the public to see that they were losing the war against terror, so they "covered up" the Al Qaida attack by planting evidence that the shooting was done by a patsy, in this case Adam Lanza. If the fake Al Qaida story got enough traction the perps would be forced to show the evidence that indeed Adam Lanza was the actual killer; such as crime scene photos, the chalk lines and blood where the bodies lay, etc. (something we all know that they don`t have because in reality there was no killer or victims.

Failure of the Police/ FBI/ Governmnet perps to produce the Lanza evidence would make the Al Qaida story more believable, and (I am hoping) at the very least force the public to demand real evidence the next time they try to pass off the next BS story.

Any thoughts?

Steve O.
hoi.polloi

Re: How to "out" the perps

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's very amusing but I have the sense they are better equipped to fabricate evidence than they are to pander to a conspiracy theory.

D.Duck came up with a similar idea once, wherein he suggested that we acquire a real bomb of some kind, blow it up on a hill and scatter junk around, and then report to the news that we had lost a bunch of non-existent relatives and do what we could to make it gain traction in the news media and then later reveal that it was a hoax and expose the newsmedia.

I think this concept relies on a fake premise: that the news isn't controlled, it's just a bunch of willy-nilly loose reporters picking up whatever PsyOp appears to come their way. In reality, the newsmedia is controlled by the military intelligence industry and all un-prepared for PsyOps are carefully filtered as soon as they appear. The military would scramble for a control solution once hoaxers were identified. I think making a fake story would backfire and one of two things would happen:

1. The fake story would be exposed as fake, unfortunately "legitimizing" (in the public's eye) the huge media power's role as a discerner of truth
and/or
2. It would be neatly tied into an already existing conspiracy theory

Either way, it makes us look dumb. We don't know how to fake things the way they know how to fake things. We don't have the money, the power, the influence or anything. And anyhow, I would not have the will to do it. I just don't like lying or hoaxing. I'd rather expose hoaxes.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

hoi.polloi wrote:It's very amusing but I have the sense they are better equipped to fabricate evidence than they are to pander to a conspiracy theory.

D.Duck came up with a similar idea once, wherein he suggested that we acquire a real bomb of some kind, blow it up on a hill and scatter junk around, and then report to the news that we had lost a bunch of non-existent relatives and do what we could to make it gain traction in the news media and then later reveal that it was a hoax and expose the newsmedia.

I think this concept relies on a fake premise: that the news isn't controlled, it's just a bunch of willy-nilly loose reporters picking up whatever PsyOp appears to come their way. In reality, the newsmedia is controlled by the military intelligence industry and all un-prepared for PsyOps are carefully filtered as soon as they appear. The military would scramble for a control solution once hoaxers were identified. I think making a fake story would backfire and one of two things would happen:

1. The fake story would be exposed as fake, unfortunately "legitimizing" (in the public's eye) the huge media power's role as a discerner of truth
and/or
2. It would be neatly tied into an already existing conspiracy theory

Either way, it makes us look dumb. We don't know how to fake things the way they know how to fake things. We don't have the money, the power, the influence or anything. And anyhow, I would not have the will to do it. I just don't like lying or hoaxing. I'd rather expose hoaxes.
That would be our least serious problem . After pulling such a thing off with the real explosive device involved and an official report of a fake crime we would have found ourselves imprisoned under the charges of terrorism , reporting and uncommitted crime and many others .
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well, perhaps eventually ... though let me tell you America is a pretty wacky place. Even with surveillance daily creeping up to UK/London levels, there are still a lot of 'rednecks' with bombs, guns and grenades just making stuff go bang for fun. I myself have called in gun shots to the police only to have them kind of give me the audio equivalent of a "shrug" over the phone. It's still kinda "wild west" a bit.