Did anyone see our Fake News World coming?

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: The incredible world of Diminished Reality

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
corsarino

Re: The incredible world of Diminished Reality

Unread post by corsarino »

Sarnoff:

1) the man who received the SOS from Titanic
2) the man who invented the Commercial broacasting radio
3) the man who founded RCA, with Joseph Kennedy,
4) the man who invented TV
5) the man who directed the psychologic warfare branch in WWII
6) .....

what else?
pov603

Re: Did anyone see our Fake News World coming?

Unread post by pov603 »

When you get an American teacher shot dead by a student in Afghanistan [as reported in the local press here, I am in Qatar right now] you think 'Mmm, possible' but then when the student's last name is al-Talabani you have to go 'Is he having a laugh? IS HE HAVING A LAUGH?' [in the style of Ricky Gervais in Extras Series 2 of course...].

Edit: Had teacher as plural changed to singular.
hoi.polloi

Re: Did anyone see our Fake News World coming?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

jedi wrote:He knew when the second plane hit that OBL was involved. In the last few years I have wondered if he knew from his research or if he had been programmed to know. But the thing that always bring me questioning that day is the fact that he knew who was behind it.
Surely, your phrasing is facetious.

"Knew" Osama bin Laden was involved? "Knew" who was "behind" it? Are you implying you believe Osama bin Laden was the "mastermind" behind this giant media hoax?
philipsmovies
Banned

Re:

Unread post by philipsmovies »

hoi.polloi wrote:Fair point.

Is it unfair of me to modify the question?

I want to ask if someone saw it coming who is a writer or a scholar or has talked about this sort of thing openly and not kept silent. For instance, there is a movie called Capricorn One about hoaxing a moon landing, and perhaps someone in that arena - involved in that - had said something around the time that movie was made. Someone who has since become more open about it and not lost their job?

Someone who cares enough about people to give them some books or something?

There are writers who have spoken of conspiracy for a long time. There are books like Behold a Pale Horse and people writing about the shadowy "Pinay Cercle" and the Rothschilds. Is it fair to say they might have predicted something like this? Can we contact them?
for me it was also Capricorn One and All The Presidents Men (on a corruption level) i was till at school (secondary modern) then and green. It opened my eyes and then The Lennon murder and later the diana and al fayed deaths. Wag The dog as well. I never followed it up though until Farenheit 9/11 and then the zeitgeist movies-i did have concerns about the officiaL 9/11 story from an early stage. But the answer to the question was no i never saw it coming although i knew by then that the media was controlled. I saw the september clues movie and something clicked-i saw no debate on such things until then. I am not sure at what date but i did make a statement on a forum suggesting 9/11 and 7/7 were totally faked-i thought i was unique at that time. I never expected such fakery on such a grand scale but now i fear it has been going on since history began.