Did anyone see our Fake News World coming?

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Terence.drew 4 Jun 13 2010, 12:24 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Jun 12 2010, 12:21 PM wrote:
Well, Terence.drew ... that's exactly the kind of person I am warning against.
Well Hoi polloi, why would a person heed your warning when you have based that warning solely on assumption and cartoonish characterisation?

You dont even know who it is I am talking about.

A person with a huge volume of work and research and ,for me, incredible insights.
We're not playing 20 questions. You said "esoteric" and I said I don't like that stuff and you pretend like you can't mention their name as a result, even while you said you wouldn't mention their name in the first place. Why don't I feel a great deal of loss?
hoi.polloi

Rasta84 @ Jun 13 2010, 01:55 AM wrote:
Piper 4 Jun 12 2010, 12:07 AM wrote: There's also the alleged Rick Rescorla, already mentioned in a few threads on this forum, who according to his Wikipedia page, "anticipated both attacks on the towers and implemented evacuation procedures that are credited with saving many lives. He died in the attacks of September 11, 2001, while leading the evacuation efforts." But we all know how likely that is to be true.

Then there's the alleged prediction from shill Alex Jones (aka Bill Hicks ;)) from July/August 2001, and Bill Cooper's prediction from June 2001, pinning it on OBL. I see these "insider tips" as methods of creating an audience for them. None of the above are really credible, obviously, but as godzilla mentioned someone not involved somehow would be more likely to keep their mouth shut.

I think the number of people able to see through the mirage to the truth underneath started out very low in the early days of propaganda and has been rising steadily ever since, with every new event like JFK and the Apollo scam adding to the numbers of these isolated "conspiracy theorists". This number spiked wildly after 9/11 because of the presence of the internet allowing those discerning people to share their thoughts with others. not to mention the scope of the operation and the number of things that went wrong and caught people's attention. Maybe they tried to do too much on too small an effects budget and second-rate actors, hoping the "reality show" feel of it would compensate, and it did - for a while.
Alex Jones is not Bill Hicks. Watch an actual Bill Hicks comedy routine, do you really think right-wing 'patriot' blowhard Jones would love psilocibin mushrooms? Jones just ripped off Hicks' style and looks like him slightly cause they're both from Texas. Check out a video of Jones from the 90's back when Jones was in his 20's and see if it's Bill Hicks. Hicks was a good 15-20 years older than him.

I mean this is Bill Hicks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0

As far as predicting 9/11, William Cooper pretty much nailed it. He definately saw it coming and his prediction was poorly duplicated by Jones, with all his bullshit theatrics, who definately must have seen it. It's also interesting if you listen to the full recording of Cooper's show in which he predicted it from late June that year how he specifically mentions Mossad and says 'if they can't find him this is the biggest joke in the world'. Cooper not only predicted 9/11 accurately but he put some emphasis on the Mossad foreshadowing their central involvement. While Jones didn't mention Israel. Jones did explicitedly state that he supports Israel in an interview a few years prior.
I don't understand why people can't see through Bill or William Cooper.

He looks like a simulated whistle-blower and he sounds like one of those preacher guys who were hired by the perps to jump around the Internet and alt-net groups saying "Death is coming! I warn you! On Tuesday everything will change!"

Then he supposedly dies, just like all the other protester sims.

That's another one of those people I don't want to hear any more about -- the so-called insiders. I am talking about people who are perpetually outsiders, people who are not "ex-CIA" or "ex-black ops" or "ex-blah blah blah" but real average people who were picking up the pieces and - if they didn't see 9/11 coming - at least had the sense that this was more of the same bull sh#t rather than a unique event. Not "informed" -- just smart ...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack @ Jun 12 2010, 11:47 PM wrote: The Simpsons saw it coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKkEq0n6gPY

9/11 was a cartoon-job. <_<

And please - don't call me "silly".
hoi.polloi

Okay, I get it. I need to rephrase the question. I am modifying the topic subtitle from "Who?" to "No gurus, media insiders or government agencies" and changing "9/11" to say "our present world of TV fakery" ... because I am not talking about The Simpsons or X-Files or X-Men or the folding dollar bill; nor am I talking about William Cooper, Alex Jones or Bill Clinton; nor am I talking about 80's video games; nor am I talking about simulated persons like the Racing Rescuer Rick Rescorla. Basically, not necessarily people who might call themselves insiders but people who were picking up the pieces along the way and decided - when 9/11 happened - that it was clearly a continuation of a pattern they had been previously aware of through prior experience in our society and wrote about it. Is that restrictive enough yet? :P

So far, my vote is for:

1. "Martin Tierney" (real?)

2. Silent watchful types who remain anonymous like godzilla said (though, unfortunately, that would mean we are still left with an unknown.)

3. An acquaintance of mine whom I cannot get in touch with any longer, who - like Simon - partially doubted the video when they first saw it. ("That doesn't seem quite right ... the airplane disappeared entirely into the building? Hmm.")

But that doesn't quite count either, because I was hoping we could come up with people out there who had an awareness of media monopoly influence. Maybe writers. Like those articles that Killtown had listed, that warned people of fake live news? I would nominate these specific discussions as being "media insider-y" because they specifically talk about TV fakery and the precise problem that we are encountering now (besides the live public actors like Nico Haupt and Webfairy, etc.) but they are not like "hints" and more like bold, slap-you-in-the-face warning shots which could be attributed to cleverness rather than 'inside info about the coming event of 9/11' ... and perhaps we might realize that all these people who have even so much as touched the mainstream media don't seem to be presently trustworthy:

ARTICLE 1.
When TV brings you the news as it didn't happen - The UK Independent, Monday, 24 January 2000, Anonymous writer. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 28236.html

The article doesn't have a writing credit but it cites the British ITC. http://www.itc.org.uk/
Unfortunately, that company - the very company which expressed concern over fake television - is no more. From above site which formerly belonged to the ITC:
The ITC has ceased to exist from 18 December 2003 and its duties have been assumed by Ofcom, the Office of Communications. Ofcom is the new communications sector regulator and will have wide-ranging responsibilities when it assumes its powers on 29 December 2003. Ofcom inherits the duties of the five existing regulators it replaces: the Broadcasting Standards Commission (BSC), the Independent Television Commission (ITC), Oftel, the Radio Authority and the Radiocommunications Agency.

Yikes. So that bit of consumer protection didn't last long after 9/11 or before 7/7. It was absorbed by a larger group called Ofcom, the Office of Communications: http://www.ofcom.org.uk/

ARTICLE 2
Lying With Pixels - Technology Review, July/August 2000, by "Ivan Amato". http://web.archive.org/web/200007110551 ... /amato.htm
Ivan Amato is a correspondent for National Public Radio and the author of Stuff: The Materials the World Is Made Of a chronicle of cutting-edge research in materials science.
- Technology Review
Mr. Amato left C&EN in November 2009
- Chemical & Engineering News
Amato's First Law of Awe

Awe begins in the eye of the beholder.

Limited as it is, biology's homegrown sensory physiology is sufficient in our case to ignite wonder and curiosity about just where it is we find ourselves thrown, how we got there, and how we can even know anything at all. Therein lies the beginning of science.

Amato's Second Law of Awe

Transcending our own sensory limitations with technological tools of observation, a relentless theme of the history of science, enhances the experience of awe itself because it expands the variety of attributes of the universe that we can know about. Therein lies one of the most underrated values of science.

(For example, we used to see the world in only a rainbow of colors. Our tools have shown us that the rainbow is a mere sliver of electromagnetic wavelengths sandwiched between an infinitude of previously invisible ones.)
- Edge, the World Question Center, http://www.edge.org/q2004/page3.html

Ivan Amato
blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/12900938697891242746
email: [email protected]

BAD NEWS: Ivan Amato writes about the ash volcano problem as if it were real. He writes for Washington Post - notorious propaganda spiel. Is Ivan real?

ARTICLE 3
CBS Is Divided Over the Use Of False Images In Broadcasts - New York Times, Published: January 13, 2000, Pasadena, California, by "Bill Carter" http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/13/busin ... casts.html

Is Bill Carter real, at least? Or is there a continuing pattern of dead ends? Well, however real he is, he is apparently still acting concerned for the public, since he wrote this article about a month ago: CNN and CBS in Talks to Gather News Together - http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/05/busin ... ill_carter
warning us somewhat of a gathering news monopoly, no? Perhaps he is trying to warn us. Or perhaps "he" is "trying" to "warn" us.

ARTICLE 4
When Seeing and Hearing Isn't Believing - Washington Post (apparently from a .mil source) Monday, Feb. 1, 1999 by "William M. Arkin" - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/na ... 020199.htm

This mini bio accompanies his article:
William M. Arkin, author of "The U.S. Military Online," is a leading expert on national security and the Internet. He lectures and writes on nuclear weapons, military matters and information warfare. An Army intelligence analyst from 1974-1978, Arkin currently consults for Washingtonpost.Newsweek Interactive, MSNBC and the Natural Resources Defense Council.

e-mail: [email protected]

---

This is why I don't trust 'media insiders' as true whistle blowers. They act like cowards, hiding in evil and surrounding themselves with it. Unfortunately all these "rescue writers" in each of the 4 articles I have given from Killtown's archives are deeply connected to the media and secret service and military organizations that are the problem. So can we count them as 'insiders' more than a fellow like a "Martin Tierney" who was supposedly "booted" from the media? What about Dan Rather's adventures in unemployment after his non-compliance? Must we rely strictly on these types of media people to know what was going on ... or had there been some small person who foresaw our Brave New Fake News World before it happened and who now has at least some minor voice we can now give ear time to? Someone who was always and has remained independent of the mainstream media?
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

The Media Lens website put me in touch with Martin Tierney - the Journalist who got sacked after writing a couple of contraversial reviews in 2008, including one about a 7/7 survivor memoir (7/7 Into the Darkenss by Peter Zimonjic).

He polished up one of his e mails for me to post. (he seems to be kind of a perfectionist.)

He's here as an example of an outsider who saw 9/11 coming.

N.B. his words don't necessarily harmonise with the September Clues / Reality Shack model.

(note to Simon Shack, D Duck and Hoi Poloi: I said nothing to make him refer to Reality Shack as "your blog" - it's just a misunderstanding.)

I have just had a read at your blog. I must plainly state: I work for nobody but myself. I must add that we seem to be arriving at the same place from different, equally rational angles and see that you and the Hoi Polloi are trying to oust the silliness from responses by asking for an 'outsider' with no access to the supernatural or any government institution for that matter. This seems utterly sensible. I think you are on the nail in the fakery charge but the problem you will have - eternally - is that the barriers to evidence are so titanium tight you will never have any. In any case no soothsaying is necessary, just a good informed broad understanding of history.

With regard to 9/11 I definitely saw it coming. You could say it was something of a Saul like unravelling. Firstly I must qualify: I am - to the 'nth degree, an empiricist, who prefers, like Kepler - the man who paved the way for Galileo and Newton, to watch the motions of the stars - metaphorically speaking - and make his own mind up using rational calculation. The revelation happened in July 1990 on a visit to Tarragona cathedral just north of Barcelona in Spain.

Tarragona Cathedral, in Aragon Northern Spain a place that remained something of a Christian bulwark against Mohammedan domination, was built between the 11th and 18th Centuries - not an abnormal construction phase for most of the great cathedrals - Anyway, while walking around this exquisite evidence of human achievement I alighted upon an altar festooned with 15th century Marble relief carvings. One particular carving depicted a sinister bearded, turban bedecked Mohammedan. There he sat perched on his mighty horse with a long javelin which he was using to pierce a naked, vividly pregnant young woman. This was obviously mediaeval propaganda to sustain the reasonably justified fear that Spain maintained against Islam, having been subjugated by muslim armies for nearly 800 years up until 1492.

It may have been the spiritual surroundings, the volumetric lighting settling on the frail tiny figure of an old lady in a headscarf as she kneeled in prayer - but I remember at that moment standing there, jaw agape, frozen to the spot, nay petrified by this very startling, revelation : Maybe it was the attention to detail in the carving, the visceral passion with which it must have been made or, most significantly, the palpable terror in the young woman's face... but it struck me very suddenly - I KNEW - 'This isn't over yet, this war of the crusades'. This dark, profound fear was atavistic and nowhere near evaporating. This was in early July, as mentioned, on August 4th some mere 3 or 4 weeks later Iraq marched into Kuwait, igniting the current Jihad/Crusade.

I don't feel that this was any divine intervention. It was simply that as, at that time, being a very young man, it suddenly crystallised all the intuitions I had been having over what was happening in Iraq. Significantly, 6 months earlier I had sat through a speech given at Glasgow University by a young Kurd living in the marshes on the Iraqi Turkish border who described in very unambiguos detail the torching atrocities being meted out to his fellow villagers by the Iraqi regime. This had a very profound effect on me. The young man had stood there and gave an impassioned, unadulterated eye witness account of terrible events. I began to realise something was beginning to stir in that region. I was a mere 23 years old myself and had been heavily politcised from a very young age having grown up in a large Irish Catholic family in a satellite steel fabrication, formerly coal, town which Thatcher and her corporate cronies deemed (as opposed, as we now see, to the Bankers ) not deserving of public subsidy to sustain it through a typically cyclical downturn. But also being of Irish descent in this diluted Ulster that is the West of Scotland, meant life was always uphill It wasn't a gargantuan leap toward compassion for the opressed on an international scale.

So the revelation was not mystical. I do not belong to any creed or party - I am not by any measure an aetheist either - but any revelation was/is based entirely on the evidence of my eyes and ears, informed by a lifetime of watching and contemplation. It's neither Kabbal or rocket science. Sensitivity is more like it.

I am merely an outsider. As hinted, I definitely know that fakery is institutionalised and the undoubted existence of powerful men who hold sway over the planet is not a matter in dispute but, optimistically, I doubt they have as much control as they think or would like. There's just too much damned Chaos in the world for our pygmy like brains to even scrape the vestige of an understanding. All we can do is attempt to expose their brutality. Watching the runes won't do it. Listening to their words won't either. LOUDLY questioning their actions just might slow them down.

As Jesus said in the much maligned (banned) non Synoptic Gospels of Thomas: 'Be Outsiders' 'The kingdom is spread over the earth, yet men do not see it'.

Yours

Martin Tierney
hoi.polloi

Interesting perspective. Nice nod to Kepler there, like I mentioned in the first post. I wonder if that was intentional!

As for the crusades not being over, I heard it rumored that a so-called social elite once wanted to exploit the theological miscommunications between Islam and Christianity to spark a world war. Not sure if that's true, but Tierney's right -- it doesn't take a genius or a mystic to see the social gap so perhaps the thugs we are dealing with consider themselves more "enlightened" than they actually are.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Because the Mockingbird MSM had spent the late 1990s laboriously building up Osama/Usama as the primo boogeyman of anti-US "terror" overseas, it wasn't much of a stretch for Bill Cooper to predict that some big domestic attack would eventually be blamed on Bin Laden, as a justification for new police-state actions at home.

Where Cooper really stands out among all the wild-and-"crazy" alt.media conspiracists of the 1990s is that as his prominence grew, he began DISAVOWING significant portions of the personal/occult worldview that initially brought him notoriety and followers (when he was a star on the flying-saucer conference circuit) -- by voicing suspicions that he had been FOOLED repeatedly by SIMULATIONS, such as the "MJ-12 documents" and other "briefing papers" that passed through his hands while serving in Naval Intelligence.

By the time of his murder, Bill was no longer preaching the alien-contact message of his best-selling book "Behold a Pale Horse," yet that much-reprinted volume NEVER WENT INTO A SECOND EDITION and continues to be generously stocked and re-stocked by ALL the big-box bookstore chains to this very day. Hmmm.....

I firmly believe that if Coop had lived a few years longer, he would have publicly repudiated the "driver-shot-JFK" Zap-film imagery as FAKE, too.

Alex Jones, on the other hand, "nailed" 9/11 even better than he subsequently has bragged (and bragged, and bragged). I recall listening to him on shortwave during the final (countdown!) days before 9/11, and he was (supposedly) taking LIVE phone calls from listeners in various cities. Their reports of suspicious activities, particularly with multiple FEMA and military contingents heading for NYC, prompted Jones to say, multiple times, that "something big" was up, and to "watch out" in New York.

I can't stand to listen to him any more, for growlingly obvious reasons, but has anyone ever heard him replay tapes of his early-September warning to New Yorkers? If not... why not? Could it have been TOO spot-on? Hmmm....

<_<
TruthNow

Did anyone see our Fake News World coming?

Unread post by TruthNow »

New Technology to "change" the reality of the Ilmenau University of Technology. Here is presented how technology can edit videos and creat a "new" reality in real time! I would love to know if the secret intelligencies already had this "know how" 2001 ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgTq-AgY ... r_embedded

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgTq-AgYlTE

http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/en/vwdg/

I forecast that this will change the level of broadcasting etc. in the near future! Plz keep in mind, we are not talking about editing photos but about moving videos in REAL-TIME! They can make live-broadcasting with a changed reality now! Its a little bit scary, isnt it?
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

oldskool...

Cool 3D Program - videotrace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgd6gN9hirU

Google SketchUp Technique Series: Match Photo Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw4TDjjDYYE&NR=1

CINEMA 4D: Putting Your 3D Model Into a Real Photo or Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMooVuX ... re=related

4D Compositing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y--y3UPdvJA

2012 Special Effects Vlog - Vegas in ruins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp46zZ2YcpM
TruthNow

Unread post by TruthNow »

Yeah cool videos as well, BUT with big important differences: This new “diminished reality” software can delete an object from live, full-motion video.
The software first reduces the resolution of the object, removes the image, and improves the result (similar to using a smudge tool in Photoshop), then incrementally increases the resolution, improving the result, until the original resolution is restored.
It repeats that for each frame of the video in real time, delivering the final image in 40 ms.
Applications include city planning, interactive film and television, and engineering design. The software is initially available for Windows.
It will be introduced at the International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR) in Seoul, October 13 to 16.

http://www.kurzweilai.net/diminished-re ... -real-time
grav

Re: Did anyone see our Fake News World coming?

Unread post by grav »

a more simple question i have, is are there any publications at all (plays, books, movies, tv) that deal with News Media fabrication? out of the thousands of "conspiracy" books titles i've seen, not once that i recall have i ever seen mentioned the subject of tv/media fakery. i've seen misrepresentation covered (like BBC running the special about westerners handing Al-Queda RPGs and telling them to look scary) but the concept of total media fabrication of event(s) seems to be absent. the only thing remotely close i can recall is the movie "Wag the Dog".

certainly it isn't a strange or far-fetched concept... that the king would get a bunch of court actors together to give the townspeople fake news in order to guide their perceptions... there must be some old tales like that (Plato's Cave is a great example actually), but why haven't these concepts been carried into modern times? it is such a simple, practical, concept, yet if you bring it up.. "hey, do you think that news story might be made up?" you'll be stared at like you have two heads usually... is the news biased? of course.. fabricated? what are you crazy?
Dcopymope
Banned

Re:

Unread post by Dcopymope »

hoi.polloi wrote:Okay, I get it. I need to rephrase the question. I am modifying the topic subtitle from "Who?" to "No gurus, media insiders or government agencies" and changing "9/11" to say "our present world of TV fakery" ... because I am not talking about The Simpsons or X-Files or X-Men or the folding dollar bill; nor am I talking about William Cooper, Alex Jones or Bill Clinton; nor am I talking about 80's video games; nor am I talking about simulated persons like the Racing Rescuer Rick Rescorla. Basically, not necessarily people who might call themselves insiders but people who were picking up the pieces along the way and decided - when 9/11 happened - that it was clearly a continuation of a pattern they had been previously aware of through prior experience in our society and wrote about it. Is that restrictive enough yet? :P

So far, my vote is for:

1. "Martin Tierney" (real?)

2. Silent watchful types who remain anonymous like godzilla said (though, unfortunately, that would mean we are still left with an unknown.)

3. An acquaintance of mine whom I cannot get in touch with any longer, who - like Simon - partially doubted the video when they first saw it. ("That doesn't seem quite right ... the airplane disappeared entirely into the building? Hmm.")

But that doesn't quite count either, because I was hoping we could come up with people out there who had an awareness of media monopoly influence. Maybe writers. Like those articles that Killtown had listed, that warned people of fake live news? I would nominate these specific discussions as being "media insider-y" because they specifically talk about TV fakery and the precise problem that we are encountering now (besides the live public actors like Nico Haupt and Webfairy, etc.) but they are not like "hints" and more like bold, slap-you-in-the-face warning shots which could be attributed to cleverness rather than 'inside info about the coming event of 9/11' ... and perhaps we might realize that all these people who have even so much as touched the mainstream media don't seem to be presently trustworthy:

ARTICLE 1.
When TV brings you the news as it didn't happen - The UK Independent, Monday, 24 January 2000, Anonymous writer. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 28236.html

The article doesn't have a writing credit but it cites the British ITC. http://www.itc.org.uk/
Unfortunately, that company - the very company which expressed concern over fake television - is no more. From above site which formerly belonged to the ITC:
The ITC has ceased to exist from 18 December 2003 and its duties have been assumed by Ofcom, the Office of Communications. Ofcom is the new communications sector regulator and will have wide-ranging responsibilities when it assumes its powers on 29 December 2003. Ofcom inherits the duties of the five existing regulators it replaces: the Broadcasting Standards Commission (BSC), the Independent Television Commission (ITC), Oftel, the Radio Authority and the Radiocommunications Agency.

Yikes. So that bit of consumer protection didn't last long after 9/11 or before 7/7. It was absorbed by a larger group called Ofcom, the Office of Communications: http://www.ofcom.org.uk/

ARTICLE 2
Lying With Pixels - Technology Review, July/August 2000, by "Ivan Amato". http://web.archive.org/web/200007110551 ... /amato.htm
Ivan Amato is a correspondent for National Public Radio and the author of Stuff: The Materials the World Is Made Of a chronicle of cutting-edge research in materials science.
- Technology Review
Mr. Amato left C&EN in November 2009
- Chemical & Engineering News
Amato's First Law of Awe

Awe begins in the eye of the beholder.

Limited as it is, biology's homegrown sensory physiology is sufficient in our case to ignite wonder and curiosity about just where it is we find ourselves thrown, how we got there, and how we can even know anything at all. Therein lies the beginning of science.

Amato's Second Law of Awe

Transcending our own sensory limitations with technological tools of observation, a relentless theme of the history of science, enhances the experience of awe itself because it expands the variety of attributes of the universe that we can know about. Therein lies one of the most underrated values of science.

(For example, we used to see the world in only a rainbow of colors. Our tools have shown us that the rainbow is a mere sliver of electromagnetic wavelengths sandwiched between an infinitude of previously invisible ones.)
- Edge, the World Question Center, http://www.edge.org/q2004/page3.html

Ivan Amato
blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/12900938697891242746
email: [email protected]

BAD NEWS: Ivan Amato writes about the ash volcano problem as if it were real. He writes for Washington Post - notorious propaganda spiel. Is Ivan real?

ARTICLE 3
CBS Is Divided Over the Use Of False Images In Broadcasts - New York Times, Published: January 13, 2000, Pasadena, California, by "Bill Carter" http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/13/busin ... casts.html

Is Bill Carter real, at least? Or is there a continuing pattern of dead ends? Well, however real he is, he is apparently still acting concerned for the public, since he wrote this article about a month ago: CNN and CBS in Talks to Gather News Together - http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/05/busin ... ill_carter
warning us somewhat of a gathering news monopoly, no? Perhaps he is trying to warn us. Or perhaps "he" is "trying" to "warn" us.

ARTICLE 4
When Seeing and Hearing Isn't Believing - Washington Post (apparently from a .mil source) Monday, Feb. 1, 1999 by "William M. Arkin" - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/na ... 020199.htm

This mini bio accompanies his article:
William M. Arkin, author of "The U.S. Military Online," is a leading expert on national security and the Internet. He lectures and writes on nuclear weapons, military matters and information warfare. An Army intelligence analyst from 1974-1978, Arkin currently consults for Washingtonpost.Newsweek Interactive, MSNBC and the Natural Resources Defense Council.

e-mail: [email protected]

---

This is why I don't trust 'media insiders' as true whistle blowers. They act like cowards, hiding in evil and surrounding themselves with it. Unfortunately all these "rescue writers" in each of the 4 articles I have given from Killtown's archives are deeply connected to the media and secret service and military organizations that are the problem. So can we count them as 'insiders' more than a fellow like a "Martin Tierney" who was supposedly "booted" from the media? What about Dan Rather's adventures in unemployment after his non-compliance? Must we rely strictly on these types of media people to know what was going on ... or had there been some small person who foresaw our Brave New Fake News World before it happened and who now has at least some minor voice we can now give ear time to? Someone who was always and has remained independent of the mainstream media?
So the whole point of this thread is to speculate and hopefully find some vague "small" unimportant non insiders who may have foreseen the age of media fakery? If this is the case, then I would go even further back than 9/11, the moon landing, and the true grand daddy of all media fakery, the "War of the worlds Broadcast". Before this event, did anyone foresee the age of media fakery? I highly doubt it, otherwise we would have heard something from these individuals by now, insider or not, assuming they are still alive. Through all these years, not one of these non-insiders that we seem to hope existed have made so much as a peep anywhere, much less join this website. This is why I don’t believe that any non insider foresaw the age of media fakery in general anymore than foreseeing the age of geo engineering, even though the documentation was public decades ago.

As far as the insiders who wrote articles "warning" us of media fakery before 9/11, I see this as more of a revelation of the method by the perps themselves more than some genuine attempt of the authors and companies concerned to warn us of the age of media fakery, when the age of media fakery started decades before with the War of the worlds broadcast, and of course with Hollywood, cinema is media after all you know. Until 9/11 happened, no one paid attention to these real warnings, put two & two together and thought, “Gee, If Hollowed can realistically simulate New York City getting blown to smithereens (Independence Day), what kind of budget & tech does the media and government have?" This only tells me that no one was really thinking too deeply about this at all, not surprised, since no one in general really thinks too deeply about anything, unless its trivia. To most people to this day, the government and the media would never lie to us or pull off such a con job.
hoi.polloi

This is getting off-topic a little, but I would like to hear your thoughts on what you call "revelation of the method".
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

hoi.polloi wrote:This is getting off-topic a little, but I would like to hear your thoughts on what you call "revelation of the method".
Revelation of the method is basically predictive programming, its revealing your plans to the populace for implied consent. Much of the new world order agenda is openly shown to us in Hollywood movies under the guise of "fiction". You tell someone what you plan on doing to them and they do nothing to stop you, then that gives you the go ahead to carry it out. The mindset behind the people that carried out 9/11 and every other false flag event we can name are no different than that of a very clever serial killer who leaves clues for the police to follow as to what their next target may be. In other words, because they are all psychopaths, it means they are pure ego, they are very arrogant. If we plan on defeating our enemy, then we must understand how they tick.

Police Chief study finds Serial Killers and Politicians share traits
hoi.polloi

You tell someone what you plan on doing to them and they do nothing to stop you, then that gives you the go ahead to carry it out.
I see what you mean. This is indeed how serial killers are shown to behave in crime dramas and movies. It's like they want an extra incentive to do evil to another person and so they come up with a private way of "asking" for consent and a private way of "receiving" consent.

In truth, mutual consent has not been communicated but they sociopathically make fun of society and human interaction by creating this private mockery of consent - as if it were some kind of justification for their actions. It actually makes a lot of sense that they would perceive articles warning us of fakery as some kind of excuse to actually enact it.

Simon and I have repeatedly emphasized true compassionate communication methods as wanting in our relationship with the perpetrators of 9/11 and 7/7 hoaxes. If they were truly humane people they would be willing to sit down and talk with us mano-a-mano, and discuss why they have done what they've done. This will not happen and we know this because their "revelation of the method" actually just reveals their cowardice in being unwilling to actually communicate with people.

Perhaps the superhero character Batman was right when he said all criminals are just cowards with superstitious fears.