The Age of Media Fakery: Threshold of the Simulation

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
lux

Re: The Age of Media Fakery: Threshold of the Simulation

Unread post by lux »

Hope it isn't too much of a groaner to bring this old topic up but I just noticed how fake this old "photo" looks:

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/7295 ... ousine.png

reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

The Zapruder film has certainly been doctored. It's yet another partial hangout bit of information.
It's weird enough in itself that Zapruder knew, on such short notice, where to set up to get the maximum view of the assassination.
And from other stuff I've read, the car did come to a stop, or nearly so, for the dirty deed to be done. (That's the most compelling argument for the Grassy Knoll theory, slow the car so that someone else from afar could get a potshot at him. But the wound entry doesn't support that either.)
We may never know what happened that day. Clearly Oswald didn't do it, and the direction of the bullet doesn't seem to be a Grassy Knoll possibility either.
Some people postulate that the driver did it when the car was slowed. That seems too risky and implausible to me in that short timeframe. Too much could go wrong.
John Connally may be just a squawking actor shill in the situation. I have trouble believing he was shot at all.
My favourite postulation as to how and why it was done is from this source:
http://www.realityreviewed.com/JFK%20murder.htm
Look at Jackie's actions, undistorted in the Zapruder film as far as I can tell.
JFK's assassination is a giant esoteric ritual sacrifice from other points of view, like Lady Di or 911.
This is from the work of Bryan Kemila of IlluminatiMatrix, a fascinating site in itself:
http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/6 ... ssination/
lux

Unread post by lux »

My belief is that no one did it because what the public thinks happened that day didn't happen.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Lux, what are you suggesting, that JFK was spirited away to a Caribbean island to sip martinis with a bevy of girls for the rest of his life?
lux

Unread post by lux »

OK, who squealed? :lol:

I'm suggesting that the purpose of that incident was not assassination but simply the effect created on the public. It was purely a psy-op for the public's "benefit." Someone may have been killed -- I don't know -- but, if so, I doubt it was JFK.

It's just my feeling about it. I can't believe that anyone would actually plan the assassination of the POTUS with that kind of hokey, flaky, made-in-Hollywood scenario. There's a zillion ways to kill somebody quickly and easily -- why do it the hard way? And, in front of the world and press? It's the same sort of reasoning as "why didn't they use real planes on 9/11?" Way too many ways it could go wrong -- that's why.

But, that's just my take.
Last edited by lux on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Lux, I haven't a clue; you may be right. We may all be illusory toys for a grand mindgame that's just messing with all of us for its own amusement.
That's just it, we may all need to step away from what we have been brainwashed to think is real.
This is why I have respect for this site in the proponents' efforts to show how and sometimes why events presented in this world are not real.
Me, I'm just an old housewife who has a comfortable country life playing with cats and flittering around on the Internet. I don't know why lately for me it's such a big deal to try to find the would-be truth in things, but I'm hooked on websites like this that are trying to winkle out the truth of what and why any of us are here trying to do.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE ZAPRUDER FILM
(my two cents)

At the time, they had to film some real scene with that limousine. That scene was certainly mixed with the background (with those bystanders looking the other way...). Of course, there were no computer video softwares back then - so some degree of acting was required from the persons we see travelling in the limousine.

It's rather obvious to me that JFK (or the actor playing JFK in the Zapruder film) applies some cinematic special fx device to his cheek and fires it off. We can clearly see a puff of talc/flour/powder bursting UPWARDS in the face of "JFK" at 0:28 - in the below video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHYSwK9Xac

Let's now make a HUGE leap forward and see what sort of images we have of that day in Dallas - TODAY (in 2011). In fact, just like they do with the 9/11 imagery (churning out updated/higher-resolution pics year after year), so they appear to keep doing with the Dallas JFK imagery. Here is the still picture posted above by our member Lux. Wow - I have never seen such a glossy image of JFK in DALLAS in my entire lifetime! How could that be? :rolleyes:

Well, there's an immediate problem with the color scales seen behind that windscreen:

Then, we have a classic reflection cock-up involving that secret service man's 5-fingered hand:

<_<

So anyway, the official tale of the JFK assassination is false. Yet, just like many old movies have proved to be (early 'artistic sparks' often turn out to be unbeatable) the Zapruder flick was a pretty fine effort on the part of the perps.
lux

Unread post by lux »

The "spectators" crack me up. The ones in the upper right corner. Literally cut & paste. And, the sun is all wrong. It's coming from one direction for the occupants of the car but not for those spectators. Also, who is JFK smiling at? I don't see anyone in the reflection on the side of the car just below him (more visible in the larger version I posted earlier). And his elbow looks like another cut & paste. The whole photo looks like a fake composite to me. Was JFK even in Dallas that day? I wonder.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

reel.deal wrote:
WHERE'S JACKIE & JOHN THEN ?
DUNNO ! ...THEY SHOULD BE HERE... ANY MINUTE !!!

;)
Another odd anomaly with the sequence is the driver's flag as compared to the passenger-side flag.
One flapping and one not.
Know we know which one they took to the Moon!
grav

Unread post by grav »

lux wrote:My belief is that no one did it because what the public thinks happened that day didn't happen.
I don't believe for a second that JFK was really shot in that limo as depicted in the movie. Using this video as evidence is a joke. There was no reason to murder JFK. All that mattered was the effect such news would have on the population. I think it's an incredible stretch to assume JFK was an ignorant or innocent party to the culture of hoaxing Americans.

And great photos Lux and Simon, all smoking guns for media fakery. Those pasted in crowds are ridiculous.
lux

Unread post by lux »

grav wrote: All that mattered was the effect such news would have on the population.
I quite agree.

But, to what end? Any thoughts as to why they wanted that effect on the population?
CryptoAnarchist
Banned

Unread post by CryptoAnarchist »

lux wrote:
grav wrote: All that mattered was the effect such news would have on the population.
I quite agree.

But, to what end? Any thoughts as to why they wanted that effect on the population?
I would say so that they could start a war in Vietnam.

I think part of the manipulation is to have the fake 'good guys' (like Ron Paul?) to create the one end of the dialectic. Kennedy was a "good guy" that wouldn't have taken us into a useless war. They switch leaders to 'bad guy' LBJ to go to war, AND create a "good guy" martyr with which to completely spellbind people with for years. Pretty clever.
grav

Unread post by grav »

lux wrote:
I quite agree.

From what I gather, this was one of the first major media tragedies that brought all Americans together in union to mourn a collective loss in the age of Television. Perhaps it was used mainly as a device to form behavior in our relationship to media and reality.
The news shocked the nation. Men and women wept openly. People gathered in department stores to watch the television coverage, while others prayed. Traffic in some areas came to a halt as the news spread from car to car.[123] Schools across the U.S. dismissed their students early.[124] Anger against Texas and Texans was reported from some individuals. Various Cleveland Browns fans, for example, carried signs at the next Sunday's home game against the Dallas Cowboys decrying the city of Dallas as having "killed the President."[125][126]

The event left a lasting impression on many Americans. As with the December 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor before it and the September 11, 2001 attacks after it, asking "Where were you when you heard about Kennedy's assassination" would become a common topic of discussion.[127][128]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassinat ... F._Kennedy

Also, it seems like it was cleverly designed to have all the conspiracy trappings and rabbit holes, always pointing to evil government bogeymen, and never to the concept that the whole thing is a stupid hoax.

I thought I recall seeing conspiracy allegations in mainstream newspaper articles, but I could be wrong. If so, this was probably a big evolution in the controlled truth movement.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Hey, I think there were a lot of reasons to murder JFK. He was going against a number of agendas, like the Vietnam war and supporting Israel, and letting the Mafia run riot. He'd pissed off his wife with his infidelities, so it's plausible she was complicit in his death. He also had a more esoteric, occultic role as a ritual victim in the broadest scheme of things to keep us all enthralled in the illusion we all live in.
No, I don't think the assassination was a complete fake; I don't buy into that at all. But I do believe that the swirling waters of speculation as to how he died is to keep any of us distracted and confused.