The Age of Media Fakery: Threshold of the Simulation

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
JohnnySmithy
Banned

Re: The Age of Media Fakery: Threshold of the Simulation

Unread post by JohnnySmithy »

Right now I feel like a "tool" in trying to find out all the inconsistencies in a photo or video, like I am doing exactly what the TPTB want me to do. That is follow their bread crumbs of distortions in pictures or video and now I feel that those were done on purpose to hide their true technology. Its like I am watching "Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within" broadcast to the public where EVERYTHING IS SIMULATED PERFECTLY REALISTIC and I dont know how to even begin to help people fully grasp it;

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnE64DbnUzY

I think what I can truly hope for is that a whisleblower will release this "software" or technology to the public so people can see what is really going on.

Like as example in the video below I believe that this girl Adrianne Haslet just isnt real, not an actor but a CGI creation like in the "Simone" movie

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-odE2pTmg0

And even if I did notice inconsistencies within the video I dont know how to explain to someone that she is CGI. The closest you could come is that she is an actor with a green screen. This has to come down to some kind "spiritual awakening" for people to actually see this, as hitting them with a hammer over the head will not work in this kind of case.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

JohnnySmithy wrote:...

Like as example in the video below I believe that this girl Adrianne Haslet just isnt real, not an actor but a CGI creation like in the "Simone" movie

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNQabfUYaaE [*replacement copy of previous one since removed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-odE2pTmg0]

And even if I did notice inconsistencies within the video I dont know how to explain to someone that she is CGI. The closest you could come is that she is an actor with a green screen. This has to come down to some kind "spiritual awakening" for people to actually see this, as hitting them with a hammer over the head will not work in this kind of case.
Well, this appears to be an agent/actor playing "victim" (just as they had for the Oslo/Utoya shooting hoax) and a combination of CGI over real (à la Forrest Gump). For example, watch how the bandaged leg seems strangely weightless when she moves it, but more unbelievable is having the supposedly painful stump resting on its end — any pressure would be painful. <_< Pay close attention to the edit cut @ 1:40 (getting off the bed).

Note the military connection in the script here that her soldier spouse "just returned from Afghanistan" with a foot injury (from 1:45):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU83KBfXNcg

Also note how she still sits in the same uncomfortable looking position with the stump pressing on the bed (not elevated), yet actually says, "Right now it's just very angry muscles, and very angry calf and very swollen" (@ 1:38) :rolleyes: But her choice of clothing (in every "interview"): skintight leggings! :blink:

Remember, you don't need to know exactly how they do it to see that it is a totally bogus story — just use your senses to compare it with your own knowledge and experience of reality.

For instance, why would any alleged "ballroom dancer" only have still photos of their dancing to show but no video — for a TV news interview, really?
JohnnySmithy
Banned

Maat wrote: Well, this appears to be an agent/actor playing "victim" (just as they had for the Oslo/Utoya shooting hoax) and a combination of CGI over real (à la Forrest Gump). For example, watch how the bandaged leg seems strangely weightless when she moves it, but more unbelievable is having the supposedly painful stump resting on its end — any pressure would be painful. <_< Pay close attention to the edit cut @ 1:40 (getting off the bed).
Well lets consider for a second that she might be real, then for the rest of her life she would have to hide her leg from the public which would be an impossibility as now she is famous and people would probably like to see her prosthetic when ever they meet her.

A possible explanation is if her leg is not real is that she somehow lost her leg very recently and happened to be on the list of crisis actors that was needed for this event. But that too sounds like a long shot.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

The weird weightless movement and strategic edit cut indicates cgi FX to fake a "missing foot". You do know they make prosthetic limbs that can duplicate the shape & color of a real leg, right? So how hard would it be to wear a plastic covering that resembled a prosthetic for that hypothetical scenario? ;)
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

The simplest scenario I can think of is that they just found someone (former military or whatever) who had lost a leg and cast her in the role.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

anonjedi2 wrote:The simplest scenario I can think of is that they just found someone (former military or whatever) who had lost a leg and cast her in the role.
No, that would not work for obvious reasons. How would they explain to those who knew her already as an amputee — that she grew a new one to lose again? :lol:
JohnnySmithy
Banned

Maat wrote:The weird weightless movement and strategic edit cut indicates cgi FX to fake a "missing foot". You do know they make prosthetic limbs that can duplicate the shape & color of a real leg, right? So how hard would it be to wear a plastic covering that resembled a prosthetic for that hypothetical scenario? ;)
Would you have a link to a picture of what you mean for the foot prosthetic that she would wear? I think she would look like she is wearing "hobbit" feet if she has to wear something over her real foot. Also the "Le Crafters" would be at her mercy because she could at any moment go on youtube posting a video of herself with her real leg if she is insane enough to blackmail them or just because she somehow has grown a heart.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

JohnnySmithy wrote:
Maat wrote:The weird weightless movement and strategic edit cut indicates cgi FX to fake a "missing foot". You do know they make prosthetic limbs that can duplicate the shape & color of a real leg, right? So how hard would it be to wear a plastic covering that resembled a prosthetic for that hypothetical scenario? ;)
Would you have a link to a picture of what you mean for the foot prosthetic that she would wear? I think she would look like she is wearing "hobbit" feet if she has to wear something over her real foot.
So you don't know how to use Google like everyone else or understand how easily a plastic 'stocking' would pass for a false limb like these?: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... ttoos.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/400333.stm
JohnnySmithy wrote:Also the "Le Crafters" would be at her mercy because she could at any moment go on youtube posting a video of herself with her real leg if she is insane enough to blackmail them or just because she somehow has grown a heart.
Oops, looks like you just used up your last chance, kiddo. :wacko: It makes no difference whether you're genuinely stupid or just acting, but we're through humoring you. :rolleyes:
Bye bye!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thank you Maat!
anonjedi2

Maat wrote:
anonjedi2 wrote:The simplest scenario I can think of is that they just found someone (former military or whatever) who had lost a leg and cast her in the role.
No, that would not work for obvious reasons. How would they explain to those who knew her already as an amputee — that she grew a new one to lose again? :lol:
I get your point, but by this same logic, where are all the folks who knew Robbie and Alyssa Parker from Utah or New Mexico? Shouldn't we have at least some folks out there that know they only had 2 daughters? :)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

anonjedi2 wrote:
Maat wrote:
I get your point, but by this same logic, where are all the folks who knew Robbie and Alyssa Parker from Utah or New Mexico? Shouldn't we have at least some folks out there that know they only had 2 daughters? :)
I take it those names represent a couple of agent/actors playing "bereaved parents" in the Sandy Hook hoax? (I wasn't here when that psyop's details were being debunked). How is that analogous to an individual with a physically visible missing body part, anyway?

However, on the subject of non-existent offspring, go see how fake Cowboy Arredondo's supposed sons are, especially the alleged Marine "killed in Iraq": http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2383215

So who's going to know or be able to prove what "children" any fake identity had or has; with a fake past, hometown etc. — it's a story!
anonjedi2

Again, I agree with your point (yes, those are the parents of one of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook), but again I use your same logic. Who is going to know or be able to "prove" that this person was an amputee before this event?

To answer your question, the analogy fits for the same reasons. If there must be someone who knew her as an amputee before the event, then there must also be some people who knew the Parkers (and other families) and knew that they only have 2 daughters (assuming the eldest daughter Emilie is a sim).

Right?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Are you really obtuse or is it deliberate? You were the one originally entertaining the known amputee soldier as "actor" idea — so how would anyone hide already missing limbs from everyone (family, friends etc.) to pretend to lose them in a government/media op? Which would be easier to pull off in real life: pretending to have 2 normal legs if you're an amputee, or pretending to have a missing limb with a prosthetic? Watch that video interview with the "ballroom dancer" carefully and then tell me you can't see the FX & edits or at least how ridiculous the story is.
anonjedi2

There's really no need for name calling. I am certainly open to the idea of full CGI, but I'm not arrogant enough to say 100% that this is the method used and the only method used, simply because there's no way I could know for sure. I'm open to other ideas if they make sense. So tell me, will this woman be complete with CGI effects on Dancing With the Stars as well? When she's interviewed by Oprah or goes to give a live speech to aspiring children who want to be dancers, or goes on tour to promote whatever book she's going to write in the future, will all of that be CGI as well? What about Jeff Bauman then? All CGI as well?

I'm not discounting that it could be full CGI, but I can also see a scenario where an actor could be used.

I'm curious why you haven't bothered to answer my questions regarding the analogy of someone knowing someone who had a sim child?
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Maat wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNQabfUYaaE [*replacement copy of previous one since removed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-odE2pTmg0]

Well, this appears to be an agent/actor playing "victim" (just as they had for the Oslo/Utoya shooting hoax) and a combination of CGI over real (à la Forrest Gump). For example, watch how the bandaged leg seems strangely weightless when she moves it, but more unbelievable is having the supposedly painful stump resting on its end — any pressure would be painful. <_< Pay close attention to the edit cut @ 1:40 (getting off the bed).
Maat - I agree with your thoughts on this. It is just like the Forrest Gump movie. Here's a response to the question posed about how they made Lt. Dan look like an amputee:

He wore special socks that allowed his legs to be removed in editing.

The creators of Forrest Gump hired Industrial Light and Magic (ILM) to digitally remove Gary Sinese's legs using a method called Video Chroma Keying. It is essentially the "green screen" method as used in films like "The Matrix" and "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow," but used much more specifically. ILM covered Sinese's legs in socks of a specified green color. These colored pixels are then removed from the picture during post-production, allowing another picture to be inserted in their place; in this case, the background images of whatever was behind Sinese's legs in each shot were inserted.

Besides, they were trying too hard to convince us, what with showing her at the sink washing her hands. The camera pans down to her feet, how professional, huh?! Aren't we taught as children that we aren't supposed to stare at one's disabilities?:)

edited to add: Note in the beginning of the video, she swipes her hand on the blanket just in front of the stump as if to "prove" there is nothing there, but her leg was there, we just couldn't see it. I'm sure she was directed to do that.