THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby brianv on February 10th, 2017, 4:01 pm

simonshack » February 10th, 2017, 9:45 am wrote:
hoi.polloi » February 10th, 2017, 3:19 am wrote:Thank you for the donations! We are now paid up until August! Thank you all for appreciating/defending our little web space.

Yes, warm thanks to all supporters of our sites - your help is very much appreciated. Hoi, I've received a few more contributions in the last few days - so our various hosting costs should be covered for the whole year.

I haven't donated yet, we got stiffed for NCT and Car Insurance. Robbing bar-stewards. ASAP
brianv

Postby simonshack on February 12th, 2017, 4:02 pm

THIS just in, folks... -_-

A woman - "Jennie Santos", age 29 - apparently plunged to her death at the World Trade center - yesterday, February 11.

We're told Jennie was tryin' to retrieve a hat dropped by (yup - you guessed it!) her TWIN sister. :rolleyes:

I'll stop here - you can read the article for yourself just in case you... uh... shouldn't believe me ! ^_^

"N.J. woman dies after fall from World Trade Center Oculus escalator, police say"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jenny-santo ... escalator/

Oh WHEN oh WHEN are they going to drown in their own silliness?
simonshack
Administrator

Postby SacredCowSlayer on February 12th, 2017, 5:29 pm

simonshack » February 12th, 2017, 10:02 am wrote:*

THIS just in, folks... -_-

A woman - "Jennie Santos", age 29 - apparently plunged to her death at the World Trade center - yesterday, February 11.

We're told Jennie was tryin' to retrieve a hat dropped by (yup - you guessed it!) her TWIN sister. :rolleyes:

I'll stop here - you can read the article for yourself just in case you... uh... shouldn't believe me ! ^_^

"N.J. woman dies after fall from World Trade Center Oculus escalator, police say"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jenny-santo ... escalator/

Oh WHEN oh WHEN are they going to drown in their own silliness?

It so happens that one anagram for Jenny Santos is "an Jenny toss". :lol: Oh my, I suppose there could be accusations that the twin was responsible for umm. . . "helping" her over the edge. There are just so many ways to remind people of the poor Jumpers. :rolleyes:

Also, if you scroll down that page, you'll see another mind screwing story about a grieving 27 year old mother who was run down by a car and killed. Tragically, the poor thing was literally in the act of holding a vigil for a family member who was gunned down in the same place on the day prior. Two (II) suspects remain at large, while the family is left to mourn the loss of two (II) loved ones.

I recall a conversation with my brother a few months ago about how it's interesting that the vigils are so predictable, yet the "rampagers" never seem to show up there for some "low hanging" fruit. Part of that conversation included the likelihood that it would indeed "happen", therefore compounding the tragedy. I guess the story was bound to happen one way or another. Dumb story found here: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/california- ... -relative/

In all seriousness, there seems to be an easy enough explanation for most of these stories. Too much time and money available to power hungry psychopaths who wish to justify and protect their own existence. This is easily accomplished when the masses are busy being traumatized with fear and being turned against one another. It's like fishing with dynamite.
SacredCowSlayer

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM