A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
patrix

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by patrix » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:56 am

Mansur wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:24 am
patrix wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:23 am
AI does not exist, and will probably never.
Agree with you and with your post, - except that little phrase „will probably”, by which, I think, you take the very edge of your statements. If it is possible for it to exist sometime in the future, why shouldn’t it exist now?
I see what you mean. It's a probably as in the Sun will probably rise every morning for as long as I live or eating only/too much vegetables is probably bad for your health. I just wanted to give my take on this since I studied AI at University level in the nineties and have followed the field closely ever since. When I think about it this was one of the things that made me understand how much BS even respected media contains. The IBM vs Kasparov chess games for example was a stunt to prop up the IBM stock (Not saying a machine cannot beat a human in chess, but it's done solely by brute force. A computer can try million moves per second).

Flabbergasted

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:33 pm

Better late than never! the long-awaited 2020 CF mug :)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NTpAl28Cu4

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:21 pm

Flabbergasted wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:33 pm
That’s awesome my friend! Thanks for sharing. :)

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:05 pm

Flabbergasted wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:33 pm
:) :) :) :)

... just lovely ! I'll take that one jab!

sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:54 pm

Dear Clues forum readers,

I am posting this in Chatbox as I did not really want to start a new thread as this is a particularly opinion piece and as much as I detest any form of ‘politics’ and have never been involved in any ‘voting’ process in all my many years, it may contain political matters.

THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN MATRIX

(An essay)

Invisible enemies

The current situation (Coronavirus) regarding the invisible enemies regarding ‘germs’, ‘viruses’ and alleged ‘bacteria’ or other ‘pathogenic organisms’ and many others held, is as old as human habitation of this planet.

A great friend (who still claims to be highly opinionated as I have always been) of mine once said: ‘There are no born leaders, only born followers’.

A cursory glance at attempting to find the origin of this remark, I have yet to find, (it may have been his, entirely original).

However, there are ample quotes on the Internet that claim that leaders are born, not made. Thus we have, to begin with, a dilemma.

Beliefs

Beliefs are a product of our
Up-bringing, ‘education’ (however that is accomplished by others upon ourselves.
Our progenitors.
Those who wish to control us by any means possible that leads them to assume control).
Those which we find for ourselves as we grow under our own volition as we progress through our life experiences.

Fear

Fear is a natural product of our heritage as a ‘human’ species as a mechanism of self-preservation, much the same as other fauna (and possibly flora?).

The larger the potential ‘fear’ (whatever it is, real or imaginary) will always provoke more fear than something with which we can handle for our survival.

Fear can be thus a natural product of our humanity or, if we wish to follow, or are coerced to follow.

Thus we naturally fear something that is directly influencing our life or by other means subjected to the fears produced by others which may or may not be real.

Fear is natural for survival and can be devastating if the fear is imaginary based on little or no verifiable evidence.

Leaders

We have been inveigled (throughout history as presented to us, without consent in any shape or form from birth) into believing that others have (or can have) more of a say in our affairs than we might wish or we allow them, for some reason, to conduct our lives for us. Teaching is (or should be ) showing, not dictating.

Showing allows, hopefully, a positive move towards possible improvement and discussion, a negative is purely to control accepted mores, good or bad.

Democracy (and others)

Democracy (for example) is the notion that we ‘elect’ others to represent ourselves. This is because those who wish to be ‘elected’ wish to control us with their own notions, whatever they are but are mostly concerned with themselves (prestige perhaps) and not us. They control us almost always (to be kind) with products of fear for their own ends, not ours (which is purely to survive). The notion of ‘democracy’, therefore, is to ‘allow’ others to control and thus we are left in their ‘hands’, so to speak. However, we never know exactly who these individuals are! We may or may not believe in their rhetoric but who exactly are they?

‘Democracy’ is therefore, only any other name you might wish it, for some form of control over yourself and others to satisfy their needs, not yours or theirs, whom they pretend to have some affinity towards. Please remember that we usually have only one, two or three possibilities for these characters but the notion remains that they all have only a reason to control. They allow certain others to argue but that is simply a ‘face’ to render their ‘democracy’ as a working proposition.

The pretence is that there is a choice! You get what you vote for! Shame on you. What would happen if no one voted for any of them? It would be rigged none-the-less.

Control

Having thus gained this control, using words, phrases and any other paraphernalia, they can therefore reek their havoc on those who have ‘voted’ for them willy nilly (as much as they like) as we might say without true regards for the integrity of those who wish to be ‘elected’, the non-voters can just ‘like it or lump it’ as we say in British English.

To say that we must all abide by the rule of a ‘majority’ (allegedly, ‘Democracy’) is merely another ploy in their weaponry for control rather than swords and guns as opposed to spades, shovels or bamboo sticks. ‘Dissent is not acceptable and governed by the LAW of Might!’

It is merely the majority of those who might wish to have some control, not those who wish to complete their own experiences in the world into which they were born but are encumbered by those who have no knowledge of the preceding paragraphs.

Controller ploys once established as controllers

To maintain control, the obvious ploy is to establish fear of the unknown; and the invention of invisible enemies of perpetual life, except for a natural ‘coming’ and ‘going’ from a life form.

Thanks (?) to individuals like Louis Pasteur, and the fake doctor (Edward Jenner) we have the notion of the ‘germ’ theory. This relies upon the notion that ‘Nature’ produces unidentifiable entities (except that which we can have no knowledge in verifiable terms which can be communicated except by just saying so) that will decimate Nature’s natural path (from origin to de-origin, if you will) and which seems realistically to be purely ‘something that happens because of the nature of the planet upon which we ’live’.

‘Germs’ were the precursor of ‘viruses’, which are apparently even smaller than ‘germs’ but are so invisibly insecure that only ’modern technology’ can determine them by smashing bits of something into smaller and smaller pieces and assuming their relevance in causing ‘diseases’.

Thus the invisible is constructed as visible and in litotes, ‘DEADLY’!

In attempting to control the general public, (already ensconced in the notion that ‘modern technology’ must be an answer to Man’s questions) this invisible ‘virus’ (scam) is available to all (even if you do not know about it) and that the truth of their deceits is already incarcerated into the minds of the gullible (not by design but false ‘science’ and the availability of censored and self-destructive ‘news’), we have a present situation (the Corona/Covid virus scam) into which we are enforced, in many ways, we must react, either with obedience to the mores of the controllers, of the mores of our responsibility to others for further education in the pro’s and con’s of what is being fed to us and reject (as far as possible for our own sanity) and despite the fear of mandatory measures and so forth that can affect us financially (given the notion that money has always been part of our lives since when) we must at least reject so far as possible the machination for the controllers who we might have allowed to ‘lead’ us; not into temptation but despair and misery, if we allow it.

One might want to check out the following video links. One of my favourite ‘bands’ I am not ashamed to say.

Substitute ‘Mother’ for ‘government’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lCFaSL9aSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26GAP7FAMXU

Lyrics:

Hello? (Hello? Hello? Hello?)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again
Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb
Okay (okay, okay, okay)
Just a little pinprick
There'll be no more, ah
But you may feel a little sick
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: David Jon Gilmour / Roger Waters
Comfortably Numb (2019 Remix) lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Concord Music Publishing LLC

Just my input…

Be safe and well.
Sharpstuff

fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:57 pm

Wonderful as always Peter.
Roger and David are two of the most talented people to ever infect this earth, to draw a reference to the Chief Infection himself, Herr Phillip.