Amy Winehouse - "dead at 27!"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: Amy Winehouse - "dead at 27!"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Amy Winehouse was supposed to have been more private and less infatuated with fame than other celebs. That's the story, anyway. Who knows if it's true?
Jameson

Unread post by Jameson »

I don't know much about Amy Winehouse.

This photo of her father at JFK airport looks strange...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... efore.html
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I don't actually know, or care, whether Mitch W. is Amy's 'father'. What I do know is that a few months ago I listened to the very first album by Mitch, and it wasn't bad. I don't have much use for "Sinatra-standards" type music, but it actually was pretty enjoyable for its genre.
Like father, like daughter. British singer Amy Winehouse's taxi-driving father Mitch has launched his own musical career with a jazz album made up mainly of cover versions but also four original tracks. Swing and jazz and crooning are the main focus of this smooth and rewarding album.

http://www.amazon.com/Rush-Love-Mitch-W ... B004BO8FH6
Euphoria

Pete Doherty

Unread post by Euphoria »

Hi everyone

First post here. After thinking more about the Oslo attacks and how the military totally influences public perception through the media, for some reason I cast my mind back to Pete Doherty, the ex-Libertines rock 'musician' who has always been known more for his supposed heroin addiction, relationship with a supermodel, and run-ins with the police.

I remember how Doherty's father was in the British Army, quite high up if I remember rightly.

Has anybody else considered how he may have faked his heroin addiction? He doesn't look in fantastic shape, I agree, but that could be due to excessive smoking.

I just always had my doubts about the heroin addiction, but also about Kate Moss. Were they really ever together? Was it just an act? Were they paid? Was it to promote drugs, to destroy young English men? Blacks and Asians in the UK were never really that much into rock music, so it always seemed like his role was to make heroin cool to young Englishmen.

The heroin problem + supermodel + British army father + instant tabloid promotion + never being jailed + controversy over never being jailed = when you weave it all together, alarm bells ring

[I moved this post here, where it probably belongs for the time being. Euphoria please introduce yourself. Let it be noted that you are under special surveillance as 'suspect' to be a troll, i.e. one of the danish trolls of the Oslo thread that spilled over here to extend his/her superficial mockery of the board, now back under a new incarnation pretending to be a friend and failing at that. So don't apply too much fantasy to your introduction either. ~nonhocapito]
fbenario

Re: Pete Doherty

Unread post by fbenario »

Euphoria wrote:ex-Libertines rock 'musician'
As far as music is concerned, The Libertines was a great band, and the successor bands by a couple of the members are also really good.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Euphoria wrote: Has anybody else considered how he may have faked his heroin addiction? He doesn't look in fantastic shape, I agree, but that could be due to excessive smoking.

I just always had my doubts about the heroin addiction, but also about Kate Moss. Were they really ever together? Was it just an act?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVJOJ655N5E

Heroin in the UK was really big in the 80's, and then passe by the time Nirvana/grunge inspired 'heroin chic' became the high-fashion rage. The UK had long already turned onto ecstasy & rave, in '89. Even all the 80's football thugs had stopped fighting & discovered weed. Punk junkies & regular 'smackheads' got bored of staying home overdosing then stealing & hustling all day for the next hit, & started partying all night uptown on speed & beer instead. Crack was a very minor player strictly limited to the predominantly black inner-city areas, & pretty much is still that way. Pete Doherty & Kate Moss basically sniffed coke together for a year or so. Make of that whatever you want...

The Libertines first became famous as the band that would turn up at your house & play a set in your living room, so starting a trend known as 'flash-party' or 'flash-mob'; impromptu house or street parties; see Janes Addiction - Covent Garden 2003 on youtube, & countless other variations...
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I was waiting for vigilant citizen to get on this, and as always it has interesting insights:

"Amy Winehouse and the 27 Club"
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusines ... d-27-club/

"Amy as a kid"

Of course, the one thing that is conspicuously absent from this article is the idea of fakery, in other words that these "sacrifices" and "deaths" might as well be completely faked, like most of everything else the media churns out to manipulate the masses psychologically. Considering that a witness who relates a chilling tale of "screaming and howling" at the time of Winehouse's death does so on the media, that evidently have an interest to let it be known there might be something else about it.

Not that i know or have a clear idea of how things went in fact, I just would like to see fakery mentioned as a possibility, that would be good. :P

Whatever their ultimate nature, I am convinced these cases, when artificially created, are also created to promote the use of drugs, giving them the romantic attractive aura that we don't get from our neighborhood junkies. In other words, other than masonic rituals, mind control experiments, and/or creations of fakery these celeb deaths are product placement for the mafia.
reel.deal

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqLYHT9nZFQ
:huh: :unsure: :blink:

:(
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

pshea38 wrote:Hi reel.deal.
Thank you for the continuing, highly regarded education.

I myself am sure elvis and michael jackson (amongst many others) faked their deaths,
and this case has at least the possibility of being more of the same.
Everything is very vague and up in the air.
Since when has pinpointing and determining a cause of death become so difficult or casual.
What does inconclusive mean? Where is modern medicine at?
(Don't answer that. I know about the cancer and diabetes treatment/cure
coverups..bastards :angry: ).
Everybody will assume she died as a direct result of her drug use, the matter will be forgotton
until it is rubberstamped with whatever conclusion in october.

The music business is a desperate and contrived affair.
Brice Taylor in 'Thanks for the memories' (google for free pdf) details how she witnessed
each of the jackson boys raped in a room before a show and claims many music and
movie stars have been brainwashed and abused as kids and indoctrinated into these
sadistic sordid worlds of military experimenting, scheming and planning.
Barbarra Streisand, Judy Garland, Martlyn Monroe (who may also have faked her death)
and Shirley Temple being just a few poor victims. It is always the military.
Popular Music is a tool by which key lyrics are used trigger responses in preprogrammed
mind-controlled subjects. It is also, like TV, a mass distraction. I really believe that
the world, just below the surface, is dark intrigue with all these dark fights being fought.
Brice Taylor damns many US presidents as being drug-addicted, perverted, paedophile
puppets from personal experience. SueAne Arrigo has a similar first-hand testimony.
The fact that they haven't been prosecuted for such malicious slanders says something.

The Beatles have a direct connection with tavistock through (original)Pauls girlfriends
(jane asher) parents, and Paul lived with them up until shortly before his death/murder and replacement in 1966.
Indeed there are suspicions that ALL the beatles were replaced before the release of
sgt. peppers. (A fascinating read which claims to have solved the geniusly fiendish puzzle
that is peppers front cover. It was difficult reading for me, and i must go over it again
but i am sure it is right up your street, if you haven't seen it before.
It has far reaching implications, I think?
http://invanddis.proboards.com/index.cg ... 758&page=1).

It is speculated that the real Paul resisted the brutality of the world they had entered
(and protested against on the butcher album cover), was murdered and replaced in 1966,
with the remaining three possibly having been replaced around the same time and
before sgt. peppers. (Heather Mills knows Faul's secret by the way, and let it be known,
in kind, on the record, over the visual airways).

They may have been a contrived distraction to take the focus off the coup d'etat
that was JFK's assassination (which may have been faked, JFK falling into the
'big enough' category below).
They arrived on the American scene early 1964 and took the youth by storm (apparently).
In reality it was all propaganda and they were being sold as something they would later
become. LSD was introduced to the public first at Beatles US concerts, where it was
handed out for free.
Sounds like one big attempted distraction (in the least) to me.

I believe there is a devious, dastardly, insideous darkness gripping the whole
of the entertainment industry and those who don't play (dodgy)ball usually end up
dead (by overdose or by other means).
If they don't control you in the beginning, they'll control you in the end.
If you are big enough and agree to keep schtum, maybe you get to fake your
death and fade to obscurity in a remote location. If you resist, or are a threat or
don't rank too highly, you get deaded for real.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if Amy ticks all the bureaucratic boxes
that normally come along with being dead.

I used to have some designs on the music business, with some of the songs i have written.
After all i have found out in the last year, here and elsewhere. Not on your life Now.
I believe that you must sell your soul to be famous (in the sense that you do and see things
that make looking yourself in the eyes in the mirror difficult, and peaceful sleeping and
dreaming impossible. That's about all i have left, pleasant dreams and peace of mind,
and i wouldn't give them up for anyone or thing.

I feel sad for Amy (dead or alive) and the beauty destroyed.
And the many, many others like her. :(
And it is all the same fuckers that we have come across here who are responsible.
Cold-hearted inhumans. May God forgive them.

Thanks again reel.deal for all the brilliant work. :)
Is this some kind of Joke? Yeah Elvis and Michael Jackson are hanging out eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches together and JFK brought the sluts for Elvis and the pre-teens for MJ, RIDICULOUS! Guess what people EVERYTHING that happens in the world ISN'T some Big conspiracy! Get out of moms basement and get some sun! :lol: Maybe some High level peeps that could help further the Sept Clues research would take it more seriously if this BS was omitted!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Brutal Metal wrote:Is this some kind of Joke? Yeah Elvis and Michael Jackson are hanging out eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches together and JFK brought the sluts for Elvis and the pre-teens for MJ, RIDICULOUS! Guess what people EVERYTHING that happens in the world ISN'T some Big conspiracy! Get out of moms basement and get some sun! :lol: Maybe some High level peeps that could help further the Sept Clues research would take it more seriously if this BS was omitted!
BurtalMetal, I don't see how all these things can be dismissed with "RIDICULOUS".
Let me get this straight: the Moon landing was faked back in the sixties, but the rock scene was undoubtedly authentic?

So what do we do with the military ties of the Laurel Canyon scene? What do we do with the masonic/mind control references of the many stars of these days? We simply ignore them?

I think that a good criteria to judge whether certain aspects of media deserve our attention, is to carefully consider how powerful they are.
Once something is so powerful that can help a great deal to change the mentality of whole generations, it is safe to assume that this power will be not left to the initiative of single artists and producers. It will be harnessed and manipulated at will, up and not limited to: creating artists, creating lifestyles, creating songs, creating cultural trends. Why not.

I disagree with the Elvis or Michael Jackson mythology that wants these characters to having "faked their own death" to continue their work "behind the curtains". An entirely different matter is the idea that these artists might have been ideological, cultural agents used (willingly or not, knowingly or not) for certain epochal purposes -- and then retired.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I totally agree there's lots of Shady things going on in this world BUT Famous people do ACTUALLY die!
SO Amy's toxicology report came back today NO drugs in her system, hhmmm? Let the games begin :D
reel.deal

Not surprising. To me, the 'seizure' due to alcohol abstinance 'cold-turkey' seems pretty plausible, my 'drying-out' brother in law had his 1st ever seizure a couple of weeks before Amy died, and that was a humdinger. I've also worked with people with severe epilepsy, some suffering sudden death syndrome, rather than dying 'in a seizure'. The strain on Amy's heart from all the crack she smoked & the emphysema she developed will definitely have increased, perhaps sealing her fate... yet...
The reports of alleged 'howling at 2AM' perhaps confer with a ritual killing, but unless she got spiked with some traceless 'voodoo dust', a clean autopsy toxicology result initially seems to rule out foul play; but the 1 thing that nags is how a bodyguard would leave it 6 hours between
10AM & 4PM between checking her, which is possibly the 6 hours dead she maybe already was when discovered...
still, shit happens, hard to not just put it down to lifestyle... & deathstyle. Misadventure...
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

It may be worth trying to find out the stats on these sort of things happening to members of 'joe public'.
If 'popping ones clogs' from withdrawal symptoms is viable then it would have happened numerous times.
reel.deal

Good Ol'Dirty from The Wu-Tang Clan died from a heart-attack smoking crack in a NY recording studio in '03, age 35...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ol%27_Dirty_Bastard

I know The Happy Mondays licked about 50 rocks a day each when they were recording their 3rd LP...

Yes Please! followed in 1992, produced by Chris Frantz and Tina Weymouth, recorded at Eddy Grant's studio in Barbados.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Mondays

An MSM financial breakdown of Amy Winehouse's money estimates she spent around half of around £30 million earnings.
An estimated £1 1/2 million on drugs; obviously not consuming the lot all by herself,
accurate stats on any 'regular joe' drug consumption may be easy to collate; but maybe not too comparable...
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Brutal Metal wrote:I totally agree there's lots of Shady things going on in this world BUT Famous people do ACTUALLY die!
SO Amy's toxicology report came back today NO drugs in her system, hhmmm? Let the games begin :D

No "illegal" drugs in her system. That was left open for speculation.

I agree with your above post also. Starting with JFK, the only thing faked as far as I can tell is that Officer J.D.Tippit was used as a body double for the autopsy photos in part, making wounds match up with the storyline, where JFK's never would.

Tavistock was solely responsible for the creation of and revolving door recruitment of the various Beatle's band members, and to a large extent much of the music was written by early computers using a beat synthesizer set to a certain harmonic frequency (kenneth), for entraining brainwaves.

Many artists have died due to a ritual at 27 = 9 meaning completed their purpose.
I don't doubt Amy was just the latest (that we know of).

Oh and about Michael Jackson and Elvis. Sometimes it just comes down to worth more dead than alive.