Amy Winehouse - "dead at 27!"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Amy Winehouse - "dead at 27!"

Unread post by reel.deal »

Poor Amy... There was nothing fake about this girl... remember her this way...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf1Hq8t-bzE
:( :mellow:
hoi.polloi

Re: The Age of Media Fakery: Art Corner

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

R.I.P.

Why is it always a drug overdose? :o
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

reel.deal wrote:Poor Amy... There was nothing fake about this girl...

She was a talented, great artist. But unfortunately this doesn't make sure she "wasn't fake". Jim Morrison was certainly a great singer and a charismatic artist, but, like with many others, his ties to the military or other shady groups denounce him as a probable fake in his days.

I am not alleging any psy-op connection to Amy Winehouse, of course: at least I personally never investigated it. Nor I want to trash her story which is probably genuine. But her descending parable and final death is --sorry-- too much by the script. The script of talented people destroying themselves. It is another of those brilliant lessons to the kids: "give yourselves away if you wanna be great". I am just not sure whether I should mourn or just curse the person who allowed for this lesson to be repeated, once again.

(...what if "vigilant citizen" is right and many of these artists and musicians are mind-controlled? If so, everything around them, family history and love affairs, can be scripted, including their death, all the while they are being genuine artists and individuals in their own ways, for what their mind control allows. I don't necessarily buy this idea, but it appears to be supported by certain clues).
reel.deal

Maybe so, ok; i'd say her on/off crack addiction was real enough then.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Was her addiction crack?
I've no affinity for drugs to get high other than alcohol but have no objection to others indulging.
As Bill Hicks explains regarding the 'high' Pizza-delivery boy that's what you would expect from someone driving under the influence of marijuana rather than alcohol.
Anyway my point is having recently read the 'Flat Earth News' by Nick Davies he touches on heroin addiction and the fact/matter that the overdoses are now brought on by what is mixed in with the drug now that it is outlawed and not prescribed by GPs.
I would prefer to legalise it and then allow the Government to create tax revenue from it but of course that would have a negative/detrimental effect on the 'economy' created by allowing the underworld to carry on with their activities and introducing even more draconian laws and spend more and more money on the eradication of the 'trade', but that is another discussion altogether.
reel.deal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZeQszRT ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIPRyGOA ... re=related

Amy Winehouse at some point developed & was diagnosed with having emphysema, a lung condition with the symptoms of 'shortness of breath'. On top of her hellraising lifestyle, her £10 million fortune, her chronic addiction to partying on just about any & every substance going, its no surprise she kept her date with fate. Her cancelled comeback tour, dead in the water after the 1st disastrous drunken opening night a month ago in Belgrade, precipitated another stint in rehab, where she successfully dried out from her vodka dependency.

As a supremely gifted jazz artist, its not exactly unprecedented that she sought further authenticity in that field by delving into the deeper & darker realm of narcotics to inform her 'muse'. Although the autopsy results aren't yet out, she was sober & clean less than 3 days before her death when she appeared on stage dancing at her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield's gig at London Roundhouse. She was still sober on friday after lunch with her mother, the day before she died. Friday night she reportedly got really drunk on brandy around Camden near her home. She was alledgedly seen buying narcotics in the street from a well known local dealer. When her body
was discovered approx 4pm Saturday by her 'minder', rigormortis had already set in, so she could have already been dead from around 10am, 6 hours. Her legendary tolerance for cocaine consumption counts for nothing in the end. The pressure on her heart became overloaded. Her on/off crack addiction, and fondness for ecstasy - had already ratchetted up the bpm & sent her heartrate & blood pressure into overdrive - repeatedly - hundreds of times.

If she did coke & E, while drunk on brandy, then put heroin & ketamine into the mix, that combo virtually guarantees a flatline. Her heart stopped. If no other substance other than brandy is found in her system at the time of death, then she paid dearly for all her previous substance abuse. If she was so pissed on brandy she thought it a good idea to keep partying on - by consuming coke & E, alongside, aswell as, on top of - heroin AND ketamine,
ANYONE could have told her that cocktail would guaranteed 1 day end in tears...

Truth is... Amy Winehouse loved drugs. Way too much. ...Such a shame.
reel.deal

Re: Amy Winehouse - "dead at 27!"

DEAL*REAL.CO.UK ;) :P :D

I first got a taste for internet forums when i started looking into the continuing rumoured 'murder' theory of Jimi Hendrix, I really love music,
so then next i started looking deep into the official 'suicide' of Kurt Cobain. Being English, i'm also aware that there is also no conclusive or satisfactory conclusion to how Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ended up face down in that swimming pool. Along with the great Jim Morrison of The Doors, these 4 rock icons & members of the '27 club' all died 'in mysterious circumstances'. I think Jones was maybe murdered, Cobain definitely murdered, aswell as ex-Hole bass-player Kirsten Pfaff (27) 2 months later!; while Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix i think were accidental OD's. That 'Laurel Canyon' stuff by 'wagging the moon-doggy Dave' is great stuff too. The 1st gig I ever went to was AC/DC, the singer died about 4 months later. I think i jinx singers when i turn up to their gigs, i've got a knack of seeing bands just before the singer dies! Stiv Bators, Johnny Thunders, Jeffrey Lee Pierce; Kurt Cobain...
i should really get around to go see 'Coldplay' ;)

Anyways, i dont hold much tract in any MKMonarch programming, per say, but sure; that stuff is interesting.
Definitely A LOT of fucked up shit going on around the lives AND deaths of Tupac, Biggie, & Michael Jackson. John Lennon?
There are plenty of Machiavellian machinations inevitably surrounding these multi-million dollar golden-gooses, but i dont really see much of it directly related or relating to 'media fakery'; so, i'm not really bothered about starting any big long debate over it. I've read plenty of theories
and counter-theories & am quite happy with where i'm at with all that... I think Janis and Amy both accidently OD'd anyway, no 'conspiracy';
Kurt Cobain? ...& Kirsten Pfaff? - another story - completely! Dont get me started! "suicided!" 2 words - Courtney Love. :angry:
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind..."
:(
Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local ... ntrealHome

Police have dismissed speculation that the singer suffered an overdose as "inappropriate," saying they're currently treating the death as "unexplained."

According to the London Telegraph, Winehouse suffered from emphysema, a progressive lung disease, in addition to her substance abuse problems, said CTV reporter Merella Fernandez.

A few days before her death, the singer reportedly visited a doctor who didn't have any immediate concerns about her health, Fernandez told CTV News Channel.

Though the cause of Winehouse's death is not yet known, veteran music writer Larry Leblanc said he suspects some aspect of Winehouse's troubled past was eventually her undoing.

"Everyone is expecting them to find drugs but you know what it might be? It might be just a beaten down system of a very fragile person who got more fragile as time went by," he told CTV's Canada AM on Monday.

The formal inquest into Winehouse's death was opened and adjourned at London's St. Pancras Coroner's Court on Monday afternoon.

During the two-minute hearing, an official read out the name, birth date and address of Winehouse, described as "a divorced lady living at Camden Square NW1."

Coroner official Sharon Duff confirmed that Winehouse's family identified her body and that a forensic post-mortem was being held, along with histology and toxicology tests, to determine the cause of death.

In Britain, post-mortem inquests are conducted to establish facts whenever somebody dies violently or in unexplained circumstances.

The inquest will resume on Oct. 26.

pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Hi reel.deal.
Thank you for the continuing, highly regarded education.

I myself am sure elvis and michael jackson (amongst many others) faked their deaths,
and this case has at least the possibility of being more of the same.
Everything is very vague and up in the air.
Since when has pinpointing and determining a cause of death become so difficult or casual.
What does inconclusive mean? Where is modern medicine at?
(Don't answer that. I know about the cancer and diabetes treatment/cure
coverups..bastards :angry: ).
Everybody will assume she died as a direct result of her drug use, the matter will be forgotton
until it is rubberstamped with whatever conclusion in october.

The music business is a desperate and contrived affair.
Brice Taylor in 'Thanks for the memories' (google for free pdf) details how she witnessed
each of the jackson boys raped in a room before a show and claims many music and
movie stars have been brainwashed and abused as kids and indoctrinated into these
sadistic sordid worlds of military experimenting, scheming and planning.
Barbarra Streisand, Judy Garland, Martlyn Monroe (who may also have faked her death)
and Shirley Temple being just a few poor victims. It is always the military.
Popular Music is a tool by which key lyrics are used trigger responses in preprogrammed
mind-controlled subjects. It is also, like TV, a mass distraction. I really believe that
the world, just below the surface, is dark intrigue with all these dark fights being fought.
Brice Taylor damns many US presidents as being drug-addicted, perverted, paedophile
puppets from personal experience. SueAne Arrigo has a similar first-hand testimony.
The fact that they haven't been prosecuted for such malicious slanders says something.

The Beatles have a direct connection with tavistock through (original)Pauls girlfriends
(jane asher) parents, and Paul lived with them up until shortly before his death/murder and replacement in 1966.
Indeed there are suspicions that ALL the beatles were replaced before the release of
sgt. peppers. (A fascinating read which claims to have solved the geniusly fiendish puzzle
that is peppers front cover. It was difficult reading for me, and i must go over it again
but i am sure it is right up your street, if you haven't seen it before.
It has far reaching implications, I think?
http://invanddis.proboards.com/index.cg ... 758&page=1).

It is speculated that the real Paul resisted the brutality of the world they had entered
(and protested against on the butcher album cover), was murdered and replaced in 1966,
with the remaining three possibly having been replaced around the same time and
before sgt. peppers. (Heather Mills knows Faul's secret by the way, and let it be known,
in kind, on the record, over the visual airways).

They may have been a contrived distraction to take the focus off the coup d'etat
that was JFK's assassination (which may have been faked, JFK falling into the
'big enough' category below).
They arrived on the American scene early 1964 and took the youth by storm (apparently).
In reality it was all propaganda and they were being sold as something they would later
become. LSD was introduced to the public first at Beatles US concerts, where it was
handed out for free.
Sounds like one big attempted distraction (in the least) to me.

I believe there is a devious, dastardly, insideous darkness gripping the whole
of the entertainment industry and those who don't play (dodgy)ball usually end up
dead (by overdose or by other means).
If they don't control you in the beginning, they'll control you in the end.
If you are big enough and agree to keep schtum, maybe you get to fake your
death and fade to obscurity in a remote location. If you resist, or are a threat or
don't rank too highly, you get deaded for real.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if Amy ticks all the bureaucratic boxes
that normally come along with being dead.

I used to have some designs on the music business, with some of the songs i have written.
After all i have found out in the last year, here and elsewhere. Not on your life Now.
I believe that you must sell your soul to be famous (in the sense that you do and see things
that make looking yourself in the eyes in the mirror difficult, and peaceful sleeping and
dreaming impossible. That's about all i have left, pleasant dreams and peace of mind,
and i wouldn't give them up for anyone or thing.

I feel sad for Amy (dead or alive) and the beauty destroyed.
And the many, many others like her. :(
And it is all the same fuckers that we have come across here who are responsible.
Cold-hearted inhumans. May God forgive them.

Thanks again reel.deal for all the brilliant work. :)
reel.deal

Thanks, geezer...

This is why Amy Winehouse is dead...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Yoa4cjw4o "...playin with mice after about 50 crackpipe hits"

...& this is why she's one of the 'all-time greats'...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGVbsChwb5U ...a real 21stCentury Billie Holliday

:mellow:
reel.deal

It is thought that Amy had been told to cut down on her drinking gradually, but her cold turkey approach to quitting the booze gave her frail body a shock it couldn’t handle.

Amy’s parents are said to believe she died by a seizure because her body could not cope with such a dramatic withdrawal, The Sun has reported.

A source close to the family told the paper: ‘Abstinence gave her body such a fright they thought it was eventually the cause of her death.’

The Rehab singer was found dead at her Camden home by a body guard on Saturday and after an inconclusive autopsy her funeral was held on Tuesday attended by her close friends and family.

Amy’s father Mitch gave a touching eulogy where he said that Amy had beaten her battle with drink and drugs and she hadn’t drunk for three weeks and hadn’t touched drugs for years.

Amy’s doctor had given her a clean bill of health the day before she died.

Dr Julian Spinks told the Daily Star: ‘If you go from very high alcohol consumption to nothing you can get the DTs and fits that can leave you unconscious, in danger of stopping breathing and dying because of that.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1TOowYVQC

a seizure, hmm ? ...DTs ?

...sounds about right.

:(
nonhocapito

I am starting to think the whole Winehouse story & death are bullshit...
http://blogs.forward.com/sisterhood-blog/140321/
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I would like to know more about what is fake about the death.

Do you think that the Winehouse family may have been told by "higher ups" to create a dramatic pro-Israel martyr?
nonhocapito

hoi.polloi wrote:I would like to know more about what is fake about the death.

Do you think that the Winehouse family may have been told by "higher ups" to create a dramatic pro-Israel martyr?
No I was thinking more along the lines "every family member is a paid actor" kind of thing, because they look like a bunch of phonies to me. Just a hunch...
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

It seems very strange that a celebrity at that level would have as much alone time as the news reports are implying. Most stars have an entourage as large as their notoriety. Unless that is not the case in Britain? In the US celebrities rely on people for the simplest things.