Strange stories of The Beatles

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Pilgrim

Re: Strange stories of The Beatles

Unread post by Pilgrim »

I think that now the PID conspiracy theories have been shown to be a gatekeeper diversion from the truth of a fake Beatles from the start (see my previous links) and that it's given anyway that the Pop music industry comes along with masonic/satanic/occult imagery and riding piggy back alongside it as a must, that therefore we should focus on the fakery of the Beatles themselves rather than being sidetracked. Of course the occult stuff is noted as the part of the Modus Operandi but also is a diversion to what is really going on if we only focus on that alone.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

@Simon

Thank you for finding for me this lying bastard Tusk singing "Hey Jude" :) This is is his recent display of talent.
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

The Lady Gaga character hypnosis effect played by actors(at least for live performances) plus the CGI is just getting silly now. Gaga seems to be the most in your face, "altered" Pop star of all time that can play so many different characters from within the delusion of a fake character herself.
Gaga the brand seems to have the most comical ability to mimic many a female celeb which this barley covers a fraction.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lady+ ... 51#imgdii=_
Playing Amy Winehouse
source http://content.time.com/time/specials/p ... 95,00.html[/img]

Playing Peaches Geldof Image

Gaga Vs Peaches http://www.celebrityredcarpet.co.uk/art ... ew_a4971/1

I am not enough a media lover to know all the parts the invented characters "Gaga" is playing from a fake herself to portraying more fakes but it's obvious she is a fake and a hoax "celebrity" from a simple image search. The Hypnosis of celebrity and Idolatry culture runs so deep they can put this crap in front of peoples faces and still they won't get it. It's not a matter of "that CGI or actor does not match quite match up with that one" but a matter of fakery from the start.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Pilgrim wrote:I think that now the PID conspiracy theories have been shown to be a gatekeeper diversion from the truth of a fake Beatles from the start ...
I think that the PID conspiracy theories have been shown to be a gatekeeper diversion from the truth of a multitude of fake/imposter/simulated artists, performers, political figures, scientists, and many other types of celebrated personae.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Pilgrim wrote: Gaga the brand seems to have the most comical ability to mimic many a female celeb which this barley covers a fraction.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lady+ ... 51#imgdii=_
Playing Amy Winehouse
Duh, so r u sayin' that ... Gaga = Amy ? Impossible! Everyone knows Gaga is a blonde - whereas Amy is a brunette ! :P :lol:
ImageImage
source http://content.time.com/time/specials/p ... 95,00.html ******** http://www.rockol.it/artista/Amy-Winehouse
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

Gentlemen prefer blonds Simon :)
Warning to fake celebrities: You could be in trouble if the fake character known as Lady Gaga portrays your fake character as it could mean going through a death hoax for your fake character. Oh the trauma. :)
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

Hi everyone,

I've heard about these (many) issues about the Beatles, but I've studied some of these cases a little and I must say I couldn't manage to figure what this was all about. Anyway, I've reflected a lot about the use of music and bands, because, as many of my generation, I started to listen to the doors, pink floyd, led zeppelin, dylan, and all this stuff every single day between 12 and 24. Then I just switched to blues, jazz, african music, reggae, or anything but this music, when I began to see this bands as my favorite mind control tools.

However, after I got interested in egyptian philosophy and symbolism in general, I started to analyse the whole pop-music issue under this perspective. So i don't know if this is really in the stread, but I'll try to express how I see things now.

To me, the beatles are just aimed to do what their name in itself signified. Beatles, for the egyptians, were the main symbol for the idea of "transformation". (Kephri) So it is about "mutation" of society and people, that is to say adjustment of minds. When I read a book about the concept of "heaven" (Cazeneuve, Bonheur et Civilisation) I was surprised to learn that in ancient times, they were many pagan people or tribes who had no paradise, but only hell promised. And the author explained that the goal of the elite, at that time, was to convince their slaves they had to live as slaves on earth, and in hell after death too, and forever. On the contrary the leading class had to live a paradise on earth and in paradise after death too. So I realized reading that "paradise for the mass" was only a quite recent choice of the elite to ensalve people, but in a different way : before it was, basically : "you're slaves by essence, so you just have to live the life of slave, on earth and after". In result, people just couldn't think or even imagine anything else. Rebellion or hope was just unthinkable. After, it was more like that "you accept to be a slave on earth, but if you do, you'll go in paradise, whereas the elite will go to hell after death".

Now to come back to the beatles and explain the relationship, I think that the 50's society was thought by the elite as a really really NEW form of experimentation, regarding the way they'd gonna shape the mind of people. I think they realized that they had to adjust society and minds to the evolution of time, trying, though, to keep control over the minds. Therefore they must have anticipated and set up the introduction of the idea of "reason" into society, then financed and spread some artists (french poets for example) to lead people from the ancient mode of collectice mass, with no real sense of "me", to a new generation of people who who'd be really more individualistic, self conscious, ego oriented, ego obsessed, and so on... To sum up, i think they intended to transform the collective masses (where people indentified themselves as members of a group, whether it is family, country, confession and so on.... into a society of individualistic persons, more "auto-focused", individualistic, original, but also more isolated and fragile. So that's why I see the Beatles as one of their best tool to make this total switch the most effectively and the most rapidly.

So I see now many of their songs just as an attempt to educate people just to the opposite views that they all had been taught before, (with a lot of application).

So for example :

People have always been taught to worship conservatism, so to change that rapidly, they just spread this and repaeted it :
"You say you want a revolution Well, you know We all want to change the world " (just basic hypnotic suggestion "You say" ; weall want")

Youth have always been thaught that we don't give a F... who they love and if they need love. Thay had to think about "honor", "interest"...
"All you need is love"

(By the way I just looked at wikipedia's page here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Need_Is_Love and it 's just what Lennon admits himself
(I guess admiting things or even revendicating them is the best way to make them seem innocent or good)

"According to journalist Jade Wright, "Lennon was fascinated by the power of slogans to unite people and never afraid to create art out of propaganda. When asked in 1971 whether songs like "Give Peace a Chance" and "Power to the People" were propaganda songs, he answered: 'Sure. So was All You Need Is Love. I'm a revolutionary artist. My art is dedicated to change."

So that was just a tool to make us change, not without our awareness, but in the contrary deliberately. Just like "don't you think peope should be free, and do what they dream to do, and have rights ?" So that was the trap... just as Huxley explains it : They (we) won't enslave you by forbiding you anything no more ; now we are gonna enslave you by teasing you and making you dream to be and to have everything. And I think it must have been very easy to convince us to want freedom, love, no more war, only peace and all the babies happy...

So even if it seems to me that since 2001 they're trying again the fear and tragedy propaganda, the job has been quite well done because many of us often fail to see how we are doing the "bidding" of the elite when we fight or claim for things such as "liberty", "rights" "more money for the people", "egality", 'fulfilling our dreams" and so on...

This is definitely not that I personally think "freedom", "egality", "rights", "dreams" are not the good values, or that I am, of course not, in favor of 'slavery and injustice. I just think that they sell us this values in a very astute way, which precisely prevents us from achieving them. I explain myself :

For example now we are often taught to ask or fight for freedom, or to have "hope" to be free. The ancient teachings tell us that we have to discover and learn the laws of life, nature, mind first, then to "obey" them to get free. They never teach us to ask to anybody for freedom or to hope for freedom, since it's about understanding and working on oneself, not about hoping anything). "Hope" means it doesn't really depend on us, so that's why , I think, they use this concept so much. It's perfect for people do nothing but hope !

Another example is "egality". We should hope that "one day people will be equal".... we should try "to create a society where people should be equals". I think again this is mainly to confuse us about the concept : ancient teachings say first that we all are human beings, so they re no question about that. But however they teach that we shouldn't want a society where everybody is "equals" : because it's just absurd for them : men are very different and everybody must NOT be treated in the same way. They think everyone must be treated considering who he is, what are his specific personality, or situation, or needs : old people must be treated differently than young, ill, insane or weak people with more attention than others, and so on... Besides they teach we shouldn't look for egality, but only for justice : so they teach that "equity" is the sane goal. Those who know more in a domain must be the teachers for those who know less, those who are apprentice must be treated a way, and so on... so anybody, therefore, won't have the same rights, depending on how much they know : just as the parents have some rights upon their babies because they know way more than them !

When advertisement teach us every single day that one should not try to be a sheep but to be a unique person, with his own opinions, his own thoughts, his own personality, to try to be original, I just think they misguide us astutely, because the ancient teachings all teach that one must learn from the masters, to try to imitate them perfectly, and then you'd become yourself a true original person. But they'd never advise the youth to think or do anything without asking a master to teach it to them, and to be very submitted to their masters. They also wouldn't teach "rebellion to authority and so on and on and on....

To conclude, I think since the Beatles all the music industry is just about slogans to shape our mentality.I can say you that every french on this planet that you'll meet (if he's not less than 30 yo) will tell you, if you say to him : "Le lundi au soleil..... (monday under the sun....)" he will answer you "est une chance qu'on aura jamais" (is a chance that we will never have)". And I think you could do that for every subject : we all have heard many many times the song that teach us what we have to think any subject : war, love, passion, school, death, men, women,....
And often these are our favorite songs... and we just fail to see why this is not good to think and to sing such things that "all the women are pretty !" (famous french song again) Because it could seem nice for women who are not very pretty, although it's not, it is sort of poisoned gifts. It just weakens us all in the end, to follow and accept these "nice and good" concepts. And I'd say the Beatles were their masterworks because they were really good at this job, and I don't know if the queen actually said them "good job", but they surely deserved it for the immense work that they permitted to be done through them. Amazing B.tch.s (to my mind).

So that was again my (very long, sorry) point. Hope I haven't upset anybody in any away because it's really not my goal : this is just how i see things now, essentially after analysing how I was personaly influenced from my early young age by thousands of songs, who taught me what to think about almost every thing. I really don't thank them !

Bye all.
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

Post scriptum :

Concerning the artists like the beatles, lady gaga, Jay z and all these people, I know think they are just comedians, hired by people, who are themselves tools for religious or secret societies.

I just think that because :

1) having learnt a little about esoterism in the past two years, even if I worked on it 40hours a week, I have studied enough to see I haven't study enough to understand 1/10 of Lady gaga's videoclips.... the same for katy perry, jay z, and for all thess crazy cartoons, movies, advertisment, that we are sold every year, which can only be made by people who have a very very high level in esoteric teachings, alchemy, gnosticim, kabbalah,numerology, and the many others complicated stuff that very few people can even hope to be introduced to, or be able to understand. That's why I think there is necessarly at least one, but maybe several groups of people, only composed of brilliant minds, fully educated in all the sciences and in deep esoterism and art, who are creating or giving the instruction to make such esoteric work of art. I can't believe any realisator can have reached alone the level of understanding and esoteric knowledge (so surely not john lennon or lady gaga) needed to make any clip of katy perry. There is just too much and too profound hermetic stuff in this to be made by someone else than by a master in this domain, or a group of people who unite to create some works, and then spread it under different names and persons (who are very happy to find some works already written !!).

So I think they use mainly symbols to influence us because we are not learned to symbolism, whereas they. (some who have parents in a secret society are often the one who'll lead the band, but they just don't know what this is ultimately about, and i think most of the artists just think they know what which type of propaganda they're doing, whereas in fact, they re doing another one, which way too long and to difficult for them to understand. Everything is symbolic because everything has an influence on us, even if we don't know its meaning. So a cercle has an influence on us, because it means something even if we don't what it means. Just the same for numbers : 1 means something, 2 something else and 3 too : so it influences us without our awareness, just as colors, signs and many things which can shape us very efficiently without us noticing anything, since we often fail to indentify the meaning of the symbols we are faced with.

So to me, they have different levels of propaganda, different levels of messages, the ones more obvious, the others completely occult, acting inconsciously. I've learnt that many stupid songs and a lot of the worst hollywood movies are just perfect masterpieces of either gnosticism, either manichéism, either hermetism, or every thing that you can imagine. But I know that's not just anydoby who can know such things at such a perfect level, so I know they're are some very very hard-working monks behind these works. Not anybody can do some certains things.

And being french, I know what i'm talking about because some french sometimes just asked themselves how this is possible that we haven't got one single plan for any cathedrale built in france and in europe !! And I just asked myself : and who decided for the choice of all the symbols inside them too ?

I just think the people who are behind almost all what we call european art has mainly been written or initially shaped by very different people than the "artists" who became famous and claimed to be the author of their work. It's of course the case, to my mind, for people like Shakespeare, Mozart, Voltaire, and many others .... who could say how many ??

I just ask myself....
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

I never once liked The Beatles when I was young. I didn't get why everyone around me was so into them. I never followed what they were about; I had no care to do so.

That said, while searching on an entirely different topic, I clicked on this Huffington Post article: 11 Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Beatles, Even If You're A Superfan
8. The Beatles were the first to do many things, including feature the "devil horns" rock hand on an album cover.

The Beatles are credited with being the first to do many things such as printing lyrics on a pop album, creating music videos and holding a stadium concert, but most bizarre is their role in the "devil horns" hand gesture taking off. John Lennon's cartoon figure on the "Yellow Submarine" cover is apparently the first time the symbol was on the cover of an album and is one of the earliest instances associated with a rock band ever.
-- the same hand sign we sometimes see in the psyops.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

Did John Lennon fake his own death and then cavort about as famed 'Lennon impersonator' Mark Staycer?

I stumbled across this pdf (by Miles Mathis) that makes a fairly compelling case for such a scenario:
http://mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf

Is this another red herring, or a plausible theory? Such a theory appears to fit with both the 'fake celebrity' and 'fake assassination' paradigms that have become a fixture of the modern media landscape…
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

As far as I'm concerned "The Beatles" act is very much a set up regardless of the number of actors involved. I tend to find videos showing slightly different Fauls slightly unconvincing, but also slightly convincing. Paul McCartney's voice seems to change and his voice gets a subtly more "comical" vowel sound when it stabilizes into the 70's version. When they re-mastered "And I Love Her" one video played the songs back to back and found the new Faul's voice overlaying or replacing the old one and to me it was two distinct but similar voices.

I like the idea of considering John Lennon may have had a Fohn as well, but the more I look at it, the more it looks like if Staycer is Lennon, he has had plastic surgery to change his nose; whereas the author claims the nose remains the same and that this is a giveaway. If Lennon did get plastic surgery, I guess he would make a boring sculpt of a nose, seen as handsome, rather than a more complex nose, traditionally seen as ugly. So perhaps he did get nose surgery. But that is just one problem with the Staycer-Lennon comparison, which the author overlooks. I wish he had not overlooked this obvious flaw in his arguments. On the other hand, I should take a closer look and see if it's a more legit argument than I felt while reading it. My first instinct is the theory isn't completely convincing yet.

The author claims Staycer looks more like Lennon when he is not wearing makeup and when they claim to make Staycer look more like Lennon, they deliberately make him into a bad cartoon of Lennon as a double bluff. That definitely seems like the way the PsyOperators would fix something. But for the case to really hit home, you have to compare Staycer and Lennon in detail, not just a mole in the same place.

I should take some of those pictures out of that PDF and take a look at them, but I am busy right now. I like the writing style of the piece, and I think the insights into what Beatles and the "British Invasion" really could have been about are convincing enough.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I was 14 years old when The Beatles first appeared on American television and they instantly became an intense focus of my attention and remained so up into the 1970s.

At the risk of sounding completely mad, I have to say that there was a point in time after which all four of them appear to me to be different people vs. before that time. That point would be approximately late 1966 to early 1967 (between the releases of Revolver and the Sgt Pepper albums). The greatest difference in appearance to me is George Harrison followed by Lennon, McCartney and Starr in that order.

I have no assertions as to how this could be and, yes, I realize it raises other questions for which I have no answers. It's just the way it appears to me.

Perhaps I am afflicted with what the psycho-babble folks call the Capgras delusion and should seek “therapy.”

But that will have to wait -- I just noticed that my favorite movie is on TV -- "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." :)
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

hoi.polloi wrote: I like the writing style of the piece, and I think the insights into what Beatles and the "British Invasion" really could have been about are convincing enough.
I actually liked the writing style and extensive research Miles Mathis put into the piece as well. He must have spent hours of research to put together an article of that nature. It almost had me convinced, and I have to say there are still some arguments the article presents that are quite difficult to dispute or debunk. Then I read some of his other blog pieces, one in particular reeked of Infowars/Prison Planet. Not surprising, since he has high regards for Alex Jones.

Here are a few snippets, (the parts I highlighted in bold caused my eyes to roll):

"As these people above have fallen, or will fall, other people rose to the occasion. These people include
David Ray Griffin, Cynthia McKinney, Alex Jones, Kevin Barrett, Richard Gage, Webster Tarpley,
Steven Jones, A.K. Dewdney, Robert Bowman, Charlie Sheen, Jesse Ventura, Sibel Edmonds, Barrie
Zwicker
, William Rodriguez, Dylan Avery, Thierry Meyssan, Jim Marrs, and thousands of others who
spoke out early and strongly"

"We know that cellphone calls from the planes were faked. We know that video of the planes going into the towers
was faked. We know that many people, including newspeople, were paid to tell false stories. We know
that video from the Pentagon was suppressed. We know that the 19 hijackers were either made up or
were under the protection of the US governmen
t. We know that there is no evidence they were on the
planes, and that there is much evidence that many of them were not on the planes.
"

"We know that a lot of people are complicit in mass murder, not only of the people who died on 911, but
of the people who were murdered in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and now Libya, in manufactured wars
based on false pretexts."

This is just some of the truther nonsense he's promoting. I find it amusing he admits that the media faked the plane footage, yet he fully accepts the media's fairy tale that thousands died that day as a result of fake planes slamming into the buildings. He goes on to say the so called 19 hijackers may or may not have been on the planes, despite acknowledging the plane footage was faked. Very bizarre. Here's the full blog piece: http://mileswmathis.com/strike.pdf

So while his Lennon article was somewhat convincing and thought provoking, I still take it with a big grain of salt.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Odd, isn't it? It makes one suspect that his job is to serve as the "left gatekeeper" of the Alex Jones/Judy Wood pseudo-truther crowd. He will represent for most people in that "camp" the most lefty, loony, woo-woo version of a follower. If he were to follow the same old pattern with which we're all too familiar, we would soon see him publicly "explore" a couple more theories about 9/11 before finally dismissing all the evidence of TV fakery, settling slightly back into the "Architects and Engineers" position and begin a campaign of ad hominem attacks against those looking at the evidence with any sort of critical or forensic discernment. I expect this to come soon, unless he truly is the great mind he claims he is.

On the other hand, I highly regard the points (that we and many others have alleged, if not articulated as well as Mathis) that the Beatles were part of an intelligence experiment to see if American rebelliousness could be seduced into some kind of passive British authoritarianism, and which derailed when its participants (the Beatles/Featles we "know and love") became more interested in Anglo-American fame, celebrity, fortune and the power game itself rather than serving anything else. But who knows? It was a weird time. And ours seems to only get weirder the more we learn about it.
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

Sadly you're probably right, Hoi. I haven't been around this forum very long but I've read through it extensively enough to know just how most 9/11 shills behave. From what I have seen, they throw Cluesforum legit researchers a no-plane / media-faked-it bone. Once a bit of trust is built up, they rabidly attack and desperately attempt to discredit any real or logical research, branding it as "disinfo" or a "conspiracy". To this day, I have not seen the level of viciousness or attacks against this website directed towards any other so called 9/11 research website. I wonder why that is?

I hope this is not the case with Miles, because his Lennon piece did show the ability of him to think. But when it comes to 9/11, it's hard to dismiss the fact that he either has great trouble in putting 2 and 2 together, or he's deliberately being a shill. Skimming through his blog, it doesn't appear that he's written a full piece on 9/11. Maybe he just hasn't researched the subject extensively enough to draw any logical conclusions. This forum would be a good place for him to start.

As far as the Beatles, it's highly likely that there were higher PTB's that were pulling the strings and they had a vested interest in making sure the Beatles were as big as they were. I also agree with Lux, that the original Beatle Paul was replaced.