THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Exorcist
Banned

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by Exorcist »

hoi.polloi wrote:Rus-51, you are required to both:

1. introduce yourself further before making further posts: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=1605

(This:
Soy Rey
Tengo: 100 caballeros armados, también tengo una reina y un jardín grande.
... does not explain your sources or your purpose)

and

2. Post where you got pictures from and provide context for your posts. Otherwise, you come across as having a troll-like agenda. Explaining it once, somewhere, vaguely, is not adequate. Provide sources that can be investigated or it appears as if you don't want them investigated.
When translated in Google Translate (Spanish) we get:

"I am King
I have 100 armed men, I also have a queen and a large garden."

I think this explains his purpose which is to clutter research threads with spammed images whilst making no point, in order to get ongoing research off the last page. I'd request that all current posts following my "Ruins of Chugoku Electric Company, Transformer Repair Station, Hiroshima Analysis" be deleted or moved to the DERAILING ROOM. That includes my complaint post. Thanks in anticipation.
Lazlo

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Lazlo »

Above Building Looks Rhomboidal

I don't think you could open those windows on the WTC towers. Beside that, those windows in the above photo have metal trim panels and WTC was all glass.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Lazlo wrote: Beside that, those windows in the above photo have metal trim panels and WTC was all glass.
:blink: Not sure what you're on about, Lazlo?
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

I think that maybe on one side of the tower, there were 7 foot windows and on another there were smaller windows.
Now we have went over 102 minutes that changed america before and how it was just "new" "footage" of 9/11, but I will post this link as you can see 2 sides, both with different window sizes.
http://vimeo.com/64348880

Also, I'd like to comment on your Matrix technique, Simon.
I believe that the matrix technique isn't valid really.
Speaking from a technical point of view, you have objects, one is a few feet in front of the other. You have two cameras spaced out a pretty good distance and have them pointing to the same spot. The rotation, positioning of the two objects will not be the same from both cameras as they are viewing them from different angles. Even if you match the trade towers, it still won't be accurate.

Also by the way for anyone interested, I was watching 102 Minutes that changed america and 9/11: days after (For my pure entertainment) and jotted down some times that seemed weird or fake to me.
So if you're interested here they are:
102minutes:
9:00
18:00
18:46
27:00
28:00
28:40
35:00
35:30
38:00
42:20
49:35
1:08:00
1:17:00

9/11 days after (you can find it on amazon in "hd")
6:35
10:18
16:21
19:30
23:21
24:52
28:26
49:42
1:07:27
1:14:14
1:24:00
simonshack
Administrator

cam251 wrote: I think that maybe on one side of the tower, there were 7 foot windows and on another there were smaller windows.
You will have to provide solid evidence of that.

cam251 wrote: Also, I'd like to comment on your Matrix technique, Simon.
I believe that the matrix technique isn't valid really.
Speaking from a technical point of view, you have objects, one is a few feet in front of the other. You have two cameras spaced out a pretty good distance and have them pointing to the same spot. The rotation, positioning of the two objects will not be the same from both cameras as they are viewing them from different angles. Even if you match the trade towers, it still won't be accurate.
I presume you are referring to my STREET SCENERIES post over at this other thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2389226#p2389226

The point I make there has little to do with the towers' rotation or positioning. It has to do about the relative scale / proportions of the towers versus the street sceneries themselves. And no, the large / massive (20% to 50%) discrepancies that I have pointed out cannot be explained by the different angles / vantage points.
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

Well take a look at these two pictures. I don't know their legitimacy as I don't understand the readings that fotoforensics give, if anyone can explain it to me, that'd be appreciated.

http://groundzero.nyc.ny.us/photos/before/before005.jpg
http://www.highdefinitionwallpapers1080 ... -1080p.jpg

Now onto the idea of computer simulated people. Do you guys believe all footage is cgi sims or some could be actors on location or in a studio in front of a blue/greenscreen?

I can see how the sky was used as a bluescreen, that part can take place live pretty easily (with the weather man and his "video screen" behind him). But other things that need to take place are, tracking, shadows, and reflections.
simonshack
Administrator

cam251 wrote:Well take a look at these two pictures.
http://groundzero.nyc.ny.us/photos/before/before005.jpg
http://www.highdefinitionwallpapers1080 ... -1080p.jpg

Now onto the idea of computer simulated people. Do you guys believe all footage is cgi sims or some could be actors on location or in a studio in front of a blue/greenscreen?

I can see how the sky was used as a bluescreen, that part can take place live pretty easily (with the weather man and his "video screen" behind him). But other things that need to take place are, tracking, shadows, and reflections.
Cam251,

As you can see, there are no large / massive relative scale-discrepancies between the various buildings seen in those two pictures.

As for your other questions - please watch this STARGATE STUDIOS show reel - and see how it's done:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clnozSXyF4k
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

cam251 wrote:Do you guys believe all footage is cgi sims or some could be actors on location or in a studio in front of a blue/greenscreen?
Pretty insulting of you to think everyone here believes the same thing. Passive/aggressive much?
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

fbenario wrote:
cam251 wrote:Do you guys believe all footage is cgi sims or some could be actors on location or in a studio in front of a blue/greenscreen?
Pretty insulting of you to think everyone here believes the same thing. Passive/aggressive much?
Well we are talking in the thread called Simcity...
y0lked

Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Unread post by y0lked »

Very surprised this board isn't more into this story. Here is what I've gathered.

-Malaysian Police officials released pictures of both men who boarded flight MH370 with stolen passports. Malaysian officials report the two men do not have ties with any terrorist group. Although the image is classic fakery.
http://www.timesunion.com/news/world/ar ... 306177.php

-Pilot Zaharie Shah was regarded as an aeronautical genius and has a simulator in his own house. Could it be possible the pilot has a personal agenda with this plane and has practiced a senario on his home simulator?
An interview from Shah's close friend Peter Chong stated he was a "professional" at his craft

-The BBC news corp. has reported that a London-based telecommunications company Inmarsat received an automated signal from flight MH370 at least five hours after the plane was reported lost.

Awaiting further details.

ADMIN NOTICE (simon) : Have moved this post to the derailing room - although it IS (technically) pertinent to the MH370 topic. I just won't allow this forum to become the receptacle (let alone a diffuser) of silly conspiracy theories.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

The post almost sounds like it was written by a bot.
brianv

Re: CANTOR FITZGERALD - top 9/11 vicsim hub

Unread post by brianv »

Boethius wrote:
"The rumor is that Bernie Cantor invented the name so a Jewish guy could break into the Irish-dominated bond market," says Fraser. "But John Fitzgerald was a real person, a big guy in insurance, a minor partner who died in 1964."
Source: http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/sept11/fe ... ndex2.html

There's lots of info on Bernard Cantor but nothing about a famous banker named "John Fitzgerald" (the Irish equivalent of "John Doe?").
And of course we have the famous "John Fitzgerald" who died in 1963?

Any of you SSDI whizzes care to check on a John Fitzgerald dying in 1964.

Is "John Fitzgerald" a real person?
:blink:
lux

Unread post by lux »

Boethius wrote:
"The rumor is that Bernie Cantor invented the name so a Jewish guy could break into the Irish-dominated bond market," says Fraser. "But John Fitzgerald was a real person, a big guy in insurance, a minor partner who died in 1964."
Source: http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/sept11/fe ... ndex2.html

There's lots of info on Bernard Cantor but nothing about a famous banker named "John Fitzgerald" (the Irish equivalent of "John Doe?").
And of course we have the famous "John Fitzgerald" who died in 1963?

Any of you SSDI whizzes care to check on a John Fitzgerald dying in 1964.

We would check this for you but CF members are only "all for show" as you described us on the LetsRoll forum.

BTW, have you spoken with Simon or hoi lately? I think they'd like a word with you.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hey, yeah Boethius. Welcome back, I think. So, what's the deal with openly talking about us behind our backs and saying we're just a bread and circuses act? Or are you not the same Boethius that whined about his treatment here at LetsTroll? I hope that was just a "phase" for you.

If you are undecided about our motivations, you can just say so. Many people do. But accusing us of being all for show is kind of harsh given the facts/forensics/points of suspicion we've brought up about bogus official history, don't you think?
brianv

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by brianv »

For the record

"John Fitzgerald" is a name. A person is a rank in admiralty society. There is no such thing as a "real person".