THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
jumpy64

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:In short, yes! DNA testing is a highly subjective art form.
Wow, that's a brilliant definition! :D And most probably true, I realize.

Mmm, so it could be something like: "If you become one of us, even your genes may change"...

Actually this reinforces my point that "Jewishness" is not a "racial" thing but just a mental conditioning.

And I still think it is the most effective conditioning both for the more or less psychopathic perps and for their "soldiers", i.e. the "chosen people" as a mentally-conditioned group, who either consciously or unconsciously support the perps, not realizing that those JPMs are abusing and exploiting not only the "goyim", but also them.
ProperGander
Banned

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by ProperGander »

Ataraxia wrote:
omaxsteve wrote:Another issue I have is the extent to which "they" could have distorted reality? Were Jews in Nazi germany allowed to live freely, work, own businesses, buy property, etc? Or were they imprisoned, and put in camps, without having committed any crime other than being Jewish?

Assuming that they (Jews ) were persecuted, and imprisoned, but there were no mass executions, would that be considered a crime? If they were just rounded up, tattooed, put on boats and expelled from Germany would that have been acceptable?

Would it be any more , or less, acceptable if a country committed that type of atrocity to any ethnic group?
During WW2, here in Canada all the Japanese were rounded up and put into concentration camps. These were Canadian citizens, and they had their property and savings confiscated by the government. This was done against all humane laws, of course. The same happened in America, but not quite as effectively. These camps had pretty poor standards too, and many people died from diseases and the cold, etc. Then when the war ended, these inmates were released and everyone just sort of went back to living as before, and for the most part it's been forgotten about. It's certainly never brought up by the media and it doesn't play any part of the North American social conscious. These inmates were tattooed as well and suffered horribly, all while being innocent people living in free and civilized countries.

Yet isn't that in it's own way an example of how easy it is to create the emotion and history? The fact that nobody cares at all about the Japanese, but we're supposed to live in sheer veneration for the Jews and absolutely accept what we're told about their suffering. And yet the Jewish people today don't stand up and speak out for the Japanese who suffered. You'd think they'd be inseparable brothers-in-arms. Yet even they don't care at all about the innocent Japanese who were imprisoned and tortured simply because of their race.

The pompous myth of the holocaust actually renders the suffering of every real victim moot (and this includes the ordinary Jewish victims, whose suffering is certainly, purposely taken advantage of). I'd dare say that the people who continue to push these myths are the ones who demean and disregard those who truly did suffer, and in the end, they also act as killers in a way. We're forced to worship at the altar of this fakery and ignore all other suffering as being trivial when compared to it.

The Japanese were considered the enemy, the Jewish people, victims. The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and were crazed 'Kamikaze' suicide pilots. The U.S.A. military focused its might on Japan more so than Germany, at least for the first half of the war or so, if I have my history right. We have films of it and voice overs telling us what to think, so it all must be true. ;)

World War Two is promoted to this day, so perhaps some of the reason has to do with these considerations. Since World War Two has been in 're-run' for years, we get the same basic narrative the public got sitting in the theaters watching the newsreels back in the 1940's, so perhaps there is a tendency to view these evens in the same way they did back then. It is very easy to use cultural differences as a means of dividing the world. These differences are exaggerated for effect and are not quite as real as we have been led to believe.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

@Jumpy

The symbols your Mason friend is so much interested in are not "Jewish" . They form an ancient esoteric tradition - vedic, buddhic , brahminic, Chaldean etc.

All so called "abrahamic" religions have their origins in Rome , "Christianity" for example evolved from Emperors' worship, and in the core is nothing else but a solar cult.
Islam was invented in Eastern Empire and is a matriarchal myth. Goddess "cybelle" aka ISIS/Mary/Semiramis/Ester/Venus is what this particular myth is about. It's connected to Moon, Muslim calendar is lunar.

There are evidences that an ancient temple dedicated to this deity stood at the site in Mecca for centuries before Mahomet ( whether he was real or a fable is uncertain ). Cybille, Cybelle , Kaba means "cube" and this geometric shape symbolizes how our vessels/bodies move in space. up,down,left,right,forward, backward - 6 vectors of movement + the 7th element, invisible but present inside that keeps them all in sync -unmoved mover, golden mean, god you name it. Menorah represents the same phenomenon, this is exactly why Muslims during Haj circle Cybelle/Kabba 7 times .

Sibylline books are the predecessors of our bible, and what was written in them was "pagan" Roman gospel. Etymology of "Jewish" Kabbalah refers to the same thing.

Wallmart's logo wants to tell you the same.

People in Kanaan, Judea-Palestina didn't speak Hebrew but mainly Aramaic. Hebrew was most probably a language of initiated priesthood .

Have you heard of Robert Taylor ? Read his "Devil's pulpit" especially chapters on Freemasonry. Telling the truth got this guy in prison in 19th century England on charges of blasphemy . This is old Roman paragraph unfortunately still present in Polish penal code as "insulting religious beliefs" right next to "Auschwitz lie/holocaust denial" Simon was talking about. Believe it or not the system bothers people with this ecclesiastic garbage all the time.

There is nothing spooky about esoteric/occult wisdom only Vatican and its lackeys give it a demonic spin because once it sinks into people's consciousness it's game over for them and their snake oil pushing gang.

Go to "Gygès esotheria" thread. This member had lots of interesting stuff to say but unfortunately got discouraged by some silly comments.

"religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool" - Mark Twain.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Thank you Bostonterrierowner, I'll investigate in the very interesting "esoteric" directions you suggested (once I was into esotericism myself, before leaving it for much simpler and deeper forms of spirituality) as soon as possible, while trying to keep this thread focussed on the practical effects of what we can still call "Jewish" conditioning in today's media-controlled society.

Love Twain's quote, by the way :)
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Critical Mass wrote:
I can guarantee that you will not attract many Jews to your side by questioning the gravity of the holocaust.
Which begs a number of questions.

Has exposing the 9/11 Hoax been a fabulously successful marketing strategy... well endorsed & accepted by the '95%+ of innocent' Americans?

Is Cluesforum about 'attracting' punters now?

Did he not read the links* that showed there were brave Jewish people (some of whom have also been sent to Jail &/or lost their jobs) who also thought the Holocaust story was a 'fishy' one?

Are they trying to 'attract' 'Jews' to 'their side'? Or instead are they just inquisitive people trying to find the truth through mountains of (proven) media bullshit?
I don't understand why you are interpreting this in such a negative way. I think we are doing both here: trying to find the truth and somehow attracting people so they can read it.
edit: grammatical error
Last edited by Seneca on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Again, I am repeating myself but I will try to share some comments on so called holocaust ( I am exposing myself to penal responsibility already, typing "so called" ).

My grandmother lived in Warsaw during WW2 until 1944 when after Warsaw Uprising she was taken to Magdeburg to the work camp. We spent countless hours talking about German occupation and persecution of Jews which was the undeniable fact on the streets of Warsaw ( hasidic Jews were 30% of population before the war ). She told me about beating, insulting, forcing to dance, brutally tearing off side curls and other savage behavior on behalf of Germans. Wehrmacht, SS all of them.

If somebody claims that Nazi occupation was a benign time for these people and the whole thing is just Hollywood's invention is propagating nonsense.

My grandmother's sister was hiding a Jewish guy basically throughout the entire war putting her family's and all other peoples' lives in the building in danger. That's right, when the krauts found a hidden Jew in a single apartment a whole building could have ended up against the wall . Besides this fact people were giving them shelter and such attitude was common.

Now 6.000.000 million figure, gas chambers, Treblinka, Auschwitz etc: "Spielbergism" .

Hasidic communities disappeared from Polish cities, towns and villages completely . On the other hand when Israeli Knesset was formed in 1948 a language used there was Polish. Hundreds of thousands if not millions of Eastern European Jews somehow reappeared in Palestine.

Was Auschwitz a giant refugee processing site just like the similar facilities for Eastern bloc refugees in Austria and Italy in 1980s?

Official body count in Auschwitz was 4 million until 1989 when it was reduced to 1.8 million. Numbers are even more ridiculous for Majdanek and Treblinka.

Cyclon B is a insecticide still produced by Basf or other AG FARBEN branch under the name of Uragan DD. It was commonly used by the Germans in Offlags, Stalags, work camps and their own military installations were substantial numbers of people were accommodated. Main reason - typhus.

Read about flea feeding. People were paid good money, provisioned with food, immune from arrests, police hour etc. if they agreed to feed these insects in their thighs. Entire "Lwów mathematic school" with Stefan Banach himself survived the war left in peace by Gestapo or SS despite being openly Jews. Reason - fleas and only fleas could have been used to produce typhus vaccination.

Forgive my style but recently I downloaded a movie from Internet and after several months I found the letter from some scheister law firm demanding compensation and threatening me with a lawsuit :)

BTW the term "holocaust" in the past was understood as a human sacrifice to the gods. The Atonist/solar cult sect that rules us today and manifests itself as the London-DC-Rome triangle has its roots in Brahmo-Buddhic religions of India. Goths are Buddhists later renamed to Christians so are Slavs and Roman/Latins. Burnt offerings of horses and humans were common among the Gothic tribes. Rome itself invented itself on Etruscan foundations and for example Alexander Del Mar claims that Etruscans are a Phoenician people like eg. Carthaginians. Phoenician are a Semitic nation from Kanaan, today's Israel,Lebanon and Syria.

This way we are back at "Jew" identity . Phoenician elite were Chaldean mysteries initiates/priests thereby most probably the original "Jews".

Babylonian slavery IMHO is an astrological event but it might refer as well to some period of schooling in aforementioned mysteries. Hindu mythos of messiah, his reincarnations/avatars reappearing on Earth in sync with the ecliptic cycle had been used by Alexander of Macedon, Scipio Africanus, Ptolemy, Julius Caesar, Augustus, Cortez among others, to attempt an imposture of being "son of god". JC, Augustus and Cortez succeeded. Once an ambitious individual like Alexander managed to install himself as "god" and enforce his homage a whole myth/mythos was created around his persona.

So called gospel of "Jesus" is a fable built around the genuine (most probably) politicians -Julius Caesar and his adopted son Octavianus/Augustus. Turning another cheek,loving your enemies theme springs from Caesar's clemency and a lenient attitude towards his enemies. This are not default solar myth features like 3 days of death, resurrection, dying on a cross etc. Like I said, they were constructed around JC's and Augustus's lives.

Chaldean religion is also Vedic or Brahmo-Buddhic, in short all known religions throughout the world have their roots in India. This is the furthest the written records can take us.

Latin tribes must have one day revolted against their Etruscan/Phoenician masters (working them to death in gold and silver mines most probably) took over their religion, state institutions etc. and Rome was founded. Romulus, Numa are just fables. These "savages" couldn't have been that dumb because they put right money regulations in place (paramount in significance for prosperity of the state), we can read about Roman diplomatic mission to Solon's Athens entering its own period of greatness and political sagacity. Rome later expanded, took over entire Italy, Levant and Western Europe with Britain. Roman blood is gothic, latin, etruscan/phoenician. I am not sure who Slavs really are but I tend to suspect they are Scythians/Goths too. Polish names of months descriptive of nature phenomenons point to this for example.

For some centuries Rome had been a monarchy/narrow oligarchy with 7 imaginary kings each ruling 35 years later it became a republic/wide oligarchy with an equitable resource redistribution system and rose to greatness. I have read somewhere that in the beginning Roman hills where people fleeing Etruscan yoke used to find their refuge. In this and countless other aspects it resembles America.

This is where I am actually going to: I want to show that USA, UK and Vatican are today's Rome being ruled by the same chaldean/buddhic/atonist/solar(other planets are also worshiped but I cannot elaborate on this one now) priesthood with pope/Ceasar/Emperor/Pontifex Maximus on the very top and his junior Ceasars -POTUS and Queen or King of Britain.

Our current political, legal, religious systems were designed and installed by Gaius Maria Caesar ("Julius" [Jesus, Hesus, Helios, Dion-Issus,Bacchus also mean "sun"] was given to him at the apotheosis) and especially Augustus. Christianity, Judaism, Islam are a Roman phenomenon.

In the beginning the hierarchy hinged on a single Emperor who simultaneously was Pontifex Maximus thereby combining both temporal and sacred powers. This is exactly what caused JC his life, securing these two prerogatives. Augustus wasn't that understanding and lenient as Caesar and managed to continue and perfect the project. The project that still works today, after 2000 years.

later there were 2 Emperors than 3,4,7, 12 and 2 again... In one moment ecclesiastic and temporal powers got separated again, we had Western Caesar/Emperor and Bishop of Rome/Pontifex Maximus. At that time actual city of Rome lost its significance and the capital of the empire was moved to Byzantium.

Eastern Emperor/Basileus was a supreme leader who appointed his own chief priest,sovereign pontiff, next came an emperor and his pontifex maximus but in this case he was appointed from the capital in Byzantium/Constantinople.

Here we can see a mechanism of rivalry that drives geopolitics today. Pope vs. Emperor and Eastern Empire.

This is exactly what WW2 was about just like WW1, 30 year war and countless of others.

Pope was a common name for a bishop derived from Greek "papa/father" only in 11th century it was reserved for the bishop of Rome. After 1204 and a fall of Constantinople latin pontifex maximus/pope achieved supremacy and like Julius Caesar demanded the right to tax the world.

Charlemagne subdued the pope, made him his vassal and expanded Western Roman power, signed the brutally forged by Vatican Treaty of Seltz w where he recognized a superiority of Basileus. His immediate abstention from coining gold and accepting official Roman ( Byzantines called themselves "Roman" ) titles is a proof of this fact for example.

After Charlemagne's death popes always tried to get on top of the hierarchy and they finally after 1204 succeeded. Emperors continued as well up until 1918, elected by the college (like POTUS) but bishop of Rome skillfully played his vassals against one another.

Until Germany was fragmented there was no problem but after the unification it had to be subdued again.

the same was true for Tzars/Cars ( Car is derived from Caesar) . This is how I look at this: Tzars of Russia claimed to be lawful heirs to Basileus/Augustus and Keiser (also Caesar) wanted to be Charlemagne again.

Latin Triangle came up with and funded NAZIS and Bolsheviks to make these two great states jump to each other's throats and put them securely under pope's boot again. Kissing Caesar's foot was first started by JC btw.

British royalty manifests their Phoenician origin by the color of purple.

I hope I am not derailing. Majority of this post would be more suitable for "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy" thread
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I compared some maps of the jewish deportations by Nazi Germany with the map of countries with laws against Holocaust denial.
The first map may not be accurate. In the second map Italy should be added to the map as Simon has written.
There is a big match. Every country where a black arrow starts or ends, except for Greece, has a law against Holocaust denial.

Conversely, there are only a few countries with these laws without black arrows starting or finishing (Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Lithuania, Romania, Israel).

There can be many explanations for this correspondence, but one of the obvious consequences is that this makes it much harder to research it. In other words : much easier to censor the researchers.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

jumpy64 wrote:By the way, I'd like to throw a challenge to you and to all members here. Could you please give me notable examples of movies that, since let's say the Nineties, depict a Jewish person under an unfavorable light?

The character Bernie Bernbaum in Miller's Crossing as played by John Tuturro. Released in 1990
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Seneca wrote:
Critical Mass wrote:
I can guarantee that you will not attract many Jews to your side by questioning the gravity of the holocaust.
Which begs a number of questions.

Has exposing the 9/11 Hoax been a fabulously successful marketing strategy... well endorsed & accepted by the '95%+ of innocent' Americans?

Is Cluesforum about 'attracting' punters now?

Did he not read the links* that showed there were brave Jewish people (some of whom have also been sent to Jail &/or lost their jobs) who also thought the Holocaust story was a 'fishy' one?

Are they trying to 'attract' 'Jews' to 'their side'? Or instead are they just inquisitive people trying to find the truth through mountains of (proven) media bullshit?

I don't understand why you are interpreting this in such a negative way. I think we are doing both here: trying to find the truth and somehow attracting people so they can read it.
edit: grammatical error
Hi, Seneca.
You say, "I don't understand why you are interpreting this in such a negative way".
Honestly, is there ANY other way to interpret it? If we take even a cursory glance at this forum's "The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies" (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... &p=2373426
we can quickly and easily find that, in his previous post, the entity named Omaxsteve has transgressed several of the guidelines, including, but not limited to:

"2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit."

"5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule."

"7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive."

"12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues."

"18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'"

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs...."

This is the kind of moronic bullshit we have to deal with in our daily lives, and has the effect of impeding full, frank, and open discussion and, therefore, impedes the learning process. One of the main reasons I love this site is the fact that most members have an innate understanding and dislike of this kind of thing. I'm sure most of us don't even NEED to read the guide to know how dishonest, disruptive and anti-intellectual this kind of behaviour is.

Hell, if I wanted smoke blown up my arse I'd stay at home with a length of hose and a pack of cigarettes!* Or I'd join just about any other available forum on the internet.

I know we all make mistakes and have bad days, but Omaxsteve has been a member here since 2010, ffs! Surely, it would be a bit naive to think that he was unaware of what he was doing? Therefore, until I see evidence to the contrary, I have to believe that he is not acting in good faith on this forum. Is he setting himself up as some sort of gate-keeper to steer people away from such taboo and sacrosanct topics like the holocaust and jews/jewish-ness?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

MrSinclair wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:By the way, I'd like to throw a challenge to you and to all members here. Could you please give me notable examples of movies that, since let's say the Nineties, depict a Jewish person under an unfavorable light?

The character Bernie Bernbaum in Miller's Crossing as played by John Tuturro. Released in 1990
That's a good one, MrSinclair! This Bernie character is in fact a Jewish bookie who interacts with Irish and Italian Mafia guys, and he appears to be the most treacherous of them all.

And the authors of the movie, the Cohen brothers, are also Jewish, so maybe they're allowed to say something bad about their ethnic group, while others can't ;)

You gave a good example, anyway. But so far it's only "the exception that confirms the rule", as the saying goes. :)
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

And now a pretty extensive update on a subject of my ongoing research.

I'm referring to pornography, which I think is a crucial subject here, because it seems connected both with the trauma of circumcision (although only in a tangential way) and above all with the weakening of Western values.

As I think Flabbergasted observed in a previous post, circumcision may cause a greater need for stimulation (also in "alternative ways", so to speak) on the part of the circumcised man, who maybe can also display more sexual endurance (although in recent years Viagra has been a strong leveling factor in this sense, especially for uncircumcised porn actors).

Among the effects of circumcision there can be also a greater emotional detachment, which in the case of Jewish-influenced men may be enhanced by Talmudic precepts like the following:
"A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat".
Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348
In fact, it can be said that pornography in the West, especially in its pioneering years, has been dominated by Jewish male actors and producers, while almost the totality of actresses belongs to other ethnicities.

I wouldn’t want to show too much knowledge of the subject matter here :P , so let’s just say that Jewish producer Steve Hirsh is considered “The Donald Trump of porn”, and that the two most famous male porn stars, Ron Jeremy (in the past) and James Deen (in the present) are both Jews.

And by the way, Deen is quoted as saying during an interview: “The Jews know we’re better than everyone else. That’s all that matters. It’s true. We’re the Chosen People. It’s a fact.”

It can be noted here that Jewish-influenced people are the first to proudly define themselves collectively as “Jews”, while protesting when others do the same but in a way that’s perceived as critical.

Anyway, intending to avoid any generalization, I want to state again here as clearly as I can that, whenever I mention or quote the word “Jews”, I intend it as meaning either “people who have been submitted to ‘Jewish’ conditioning” (especially the Talmud) or Jewish Power Maniacs or JPMs, depending on the context.

So back to our “porn stars”, Jeremy recognizes the scarcity of Jewish porn actresses by saying at http://www.shalomlife.com/culture/20885 ... s-in-porn/
There are a very small handful of girls in porn. Over the years, both in America and overseas, maybe only 100, 1,000 … their fathers would kill them! Also they go to get an education. Girls in porn don’t have a very good education, and they’re making a lot of money! But Jewish girls go to college, their dads make them go to college. It’s a whole different ball game. There’s a double standard, that’s the problem. Men are raised one way, girls are raised another way.
And now let’s hear it from Jewish academic historian Dr Nathan Abrams, perhaps the world’s most renowned authority on the Jewish role in pornography, who wrote an essay titled “Triple-Exthnics” and published in the prestigious Jewish Quarterly in 2004, detailing how the world’s multibillion dollar porn industry is dominated by Jews.

You can read it all at http://www.jewishquarterly.org/issuearc ... ticleid=38

Here I'm going to quote what "Lasha Darkmoon” (pseudonym of an “Anglo-American ex-academic with higher degrees in Classics who lives and works in England”) says about the essay in question in her article “Pornography as a secret weapon” (http://www.darkmoon.me/2014/pornography ... -darkmoon/). She also quotes directly from Abrams and from other sources, and I have verified the correctness of such quotations.
Dr Abrams not only admits that Jews are the world’s most successful pornographers, he celebrates the fact. Jews, he tells us, have a grudge against Christianity, an “atavistic hatred of Christian authority” rooted in centuries of humiliation, and pornography is one of the ways in which they get their revenge on their Christian persecutors — the hateful oppressors who expelled them from 109 countries since the year 250 AD, always without justification.

So it’s now payback time.

Jewish involvement in pornography [Dr Abrams notes candidly] has a long history in the United States. Though Jews make up only two per cent of the American population, they have been prominent in pornography.

According to one anonymous industry insider quoted by E. Michael Jones in the magazine Culture Wars (May 2003), “the leading male performers through the 1980s came from secular Jewish upbringings and the females from Roman Catholic day schools”.

The standard porn scenario became as a result a Jewish fantasy of schtupping the Catholic shiksa [non-Jewish female].

Jewish involvement in the X-rated industry can be seen as a proverbial two fingers to the entire WASP establishment in America.

Jewish involvement in porn, Dr Abrams believes, “is the result of an atavistic hatred of Christian authority: they are trying to weaken the dominant culture in America by moral subversion”.
Wait a minute! So apparently what we have here is a Jewish-conditioned professor confirming one of the three “very interesting points” that Hoi Polloi admitted are being raised in this thread: “Jews (or better JPMs) influence Christian/Anglo beliefs in order to weaken them”.

Doesn't it sound a little bit like a conspiracy? And doesn't it look pretty "open" too? In this case like in many others, the "conspirators" themselves seem uncapable to resist the temptation to brag openly about what they're doing.

Now after shamelessly reinforcing the basic premise of this thread ;) , I’ll continue quoting from Darkmoon’s article.
Al Goldstein (pictured), the publisher of Screw magazine, had once said — and Dr Abrams is happy to quote him: “The only reason that Jews are in pornography is that we think that CHRIST SUCKS.”

Dr Abrams’ indulgent attitude to porn is a little surprising. Here is a man who actually believes that Jewish domination of the porn industry is a stunning achievement […]

ADL National Director, Abraham H. Foxman, agrees with the “liberal” idea that pornography is a good thing — if not for the countless victims of porn addiction, at least for Jews who grow rich on exploiting those addicts. “Those Jews who enter the pornography industry,” Foxman notes with approval, “have done so as individuals pursuing the American dream.”

Dr Abrams, the sober Jewish academic, now ups the ante by adding a sinister touch to the controversy. “Jews are the driving force behind the modern pornographic industry,” he tells us smugly, “and their motivation is, in part, to destroy gentile morals.”

To destroy gentile morals.

Note that phrase well. It amounts to an open declaration of war. For why should Jews wish to “destroy gentile morals” unless they hated the gentiles — in this case, Christians — and wanted to destroy our most cherished values?
Doesn’t it sound like a reasonable question?

Of course, we’re always talking about JPMs here, not "Jews" in general.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

I've just found a video where two Jewish guys (I don't know who they are yet, but they're obviously Jewish, and one of them even wears a typical Jewish hat) talk and laugh (with a presumably Jewish or mostly Jewish audience, because they laugh with them, including the women) about what I just wrote about.

I'd like anybody interested here to watch this eloquent video for themselves at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI30gdC89IY

Here I'll just quote what the guy who speaks the most says about the main reason of the involvment of Jewish male actors in pornography:
Back in the Seventies, the majority of the male performers were Jewish, and the majority of the female performers were Roman catholic [big laughter here]

So I asked Ron Jeremy: "Why did you decide to go into the porn industry?", and he answered: "I got to f**k Roman catholic chicks" [another big laughter from the audience]. And that fulfills every fantasy every Jewish boy ever had.
TheRideNeverEnds

Unread post by TheRideNeverEnds »

I don't believe it is of any use at all to anyone to determine whether jews are more guilty of conspiring against humanity than other ethnic groups. Generalisations like that lead you on a path full of conflict that ultimately goes nowhere. If the devil had a motto, it would be 'us versus them'. Individuals of all races, religions and income classes can become possessed by this devil. It's silly to even ask yourself which of these groups is the most statistically likely to become possessed, but even more wrong to think the answer matters at all.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

TheRideNeverEnds wrote:I don't believe it is of any use at all to anyone to determine whether jews are more guilty of conspiring against humanity than other ethnic groups. Generalisations like that lead you on a path full of conflict that ultimately goes nowhere. If the devil had a motto, it would be 'us versus them'. Individuals of all races, religions and income classes can become possessed by this devil. It's silly to even ask yourself which of these groups is the most statistically likely to become possessed, but even more wrong to think the answer matters at all.
OK, but that's not what's going on here.
By the way: by saying this is wrong, I think you yourself are dividing us in 2 groups: people who do this and people who don't. What do you think about this alternative division? People who want find the truth and want it to be known and people who don't (because they want to deceive or because they want to stick to what they believe). I think this is more encompassing and I presume you are in the first group.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

TheRideNeverEnds wrote:If the devil had a motto, it would be 'us versus them'. Individuals of all races, religions and income classes can become possessed by this devil.

Good point, TheRideNeverEnds! IMO, Judaism is (and has been) an important component of TpTB’s ‘Abrahamic Seesaw.’ It’s been used as a wedge between Christianity and Islam since time immemorial. So much so that it’s become a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts. TpTB couldn’t care less about ordinary Jews at the base of the pyramid. They’re more than willing to sacrifice them. If we (all people at the bases of social pyramids) point fingers at and blame one another, then we pretty much play right into their hands. The ‘chosen people’ topic came up once with one of my college mentors (a chemistry professor). He stared off into space & wryly said, “We’re chosen alright! What for? I’m not exactly sure.”

Seneca wrote:What do you think about this alternative division? People who want find the truth and want it to be known and people who don't (because they want to deceive or because they want to stick to what they believe).

I like that, Seneca! Intellectual exiles, outnumbered by the Not-See masses.