THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby fbenario on February 18th, 2012, 2:24 am

pdgalles wrote:Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.

You may be right, but what the hell difference does it make? It doesn't matter how much we expose, the vast majority love war too much to listen to us.

They already know that Americans are so gullible and bloodthirsty that the population will NEVER decide the US 'did' 9/11 and has lied its way into every war we ever fought. As I've said before, if Dick Cheney himself went on TV and admitted the US did 9/11, and that no Muslims ever killed any Americans in terror attacks anywhere in the world, most Americans would refuse to believe him, since it would require them to conclude that the US is a force for evil in the world, and that Muslims are innocent of all condemnation. Since Muslims are darker-skinned (generally) than Euro-Americans, the inherent racism of America will prevent them from ever seeing Muslims as innocent.
fbenario

Postby pdgalles on February 18th, 2012, 5:01 pm

fbenario wrote:
pdgalles wrote:Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.

You may be right, but what the hell difference does it make?

Because I'm interested as to why this should be and I didn't say it made a difference to anyone else. I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion. Your reply focuses only on fake events that precede acts of military aggression but there is a whole range of fake events many of which have no obvious relation to war, e.g. Costa Concordia. I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.
pdgalles

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby Laura91 on February 18th, 2012, 8:31 pm

I have wanted to post this since I joined this forum but I could never find what seemed to be the appropriate thread for it. I hope it is okay that I am posting it here.

These two videos were the ones that made me think differently about the idea of media fakery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMNrb4aQyvI

skip to 02:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSlDchQqXS4

skip to 39:57

You hear the exact same voice asking "where's Stu?" but the settings, person asking the question are completely different.
Laura91

Re: "Wheres Stu ?" ( x2 )

Postby reel.deal on February 18th, 2012, 11:58 pm

Last edited by reel.deal on October 6th, 2012, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Postby fbenario on February 19th, 2012, 1:44 am

pdgalles wrote:
fbenario wrote:

You may be right, but what the hell difference does it make?

Because I'm interested as to why this should be and I didn't say it made a difference to anyone else. I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion. Your reply focuses only on fake events that precede acts of military aggression but there is a whole range of fake events many of which have no obvious relation to war, e.g. Costa Concordia. I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.

All good points! I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.
fbenario

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby lux on February 19th, 2012, 3:39 am

Laura91 wrote:I have wanted to post this since I joined this forum but I could never find what seemed to be the appropriate thread for it. I hope it is okay that I am posting it here.

These two videos were the ones that made me think differently about the idea of media fakery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMNrb4aQyvI

skip to 02:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSlDchQqXS4

skip to 39:57

You hear the exact same voice asking "where's Stu?" but the settings, person asking the question are completely different.

Good catch. :lol:
lux

Re: "Wheres Stu ?" ( x2 )

Postby Laura91 on February 19th, 2012, 7:18 am

reel.deal wrote::lol: ...epic! great catch, thats awesome! B)

"Smitty. SMITTY! You got Stu wid cha? Wheres Stu? Find him down there.
Just find; see if you can find him cus i dont know where he is over there."

:o :o

:P

I see what you did there! :lol:
Laura91

Postby pdgalles on February 22nd, 2012, 9:40 pm

fbenario wrote:All good points! I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.

Not wanting to start a war of words with you but you have quite an ability to take my posts and add meanings that I never intended by rewriting my posts in your own words!

e.g. I posted:

pdgalles wrote:I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion.

[...]

I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.

Which with your capable editing became:

fbenario wrote:I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.

Which can only be read as suggesting that I am quite happy to see the "killing of civilians all over the world" continue, all because I have a different approach to research!

Please note I am not at all upset but it is strange that you have become my personal Clues Forum editor!
pdgalles

Postby fbenario on February 23rd, 2012, 3:06 am

pdgalles wrote:
fbenario wrote:All good points! I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.

Not wanting to start a war of words with you but you have quite an ability to take my posts and add meanings that I never intended by rewriting my posts in your own words!

e.g. I posted:

pdgalles wrote:I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion.

[...]

I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.

Which with your capable editing became:

fbenario wrote:I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.

Which can only be read as suggesting that I am quite happy to see the "killing of civilians all over the world" continue, all because I have a different approach to research!

Please note I am not at all upset but it is strange that you have become my personal Clues Forum editor!

I apologize whole-heartedly. I now see that I did misinterpret your comments - probably from going too fast, and not seeing your side.

Again, I'm sorry. I like your posts, I like your reasoning, and I do not think you are acting in bad faith in any way. Even in this case, I began the hurried, unfair post with the words "All good points!"
fbenario

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Postby daozen on March 13th, 2012, 5:23 pm

I highly doubt jesse ventura is a shill at all. He did not become a celebrity for his intelligence so I find nothing odd in him and the show believing in planes and vicsims; average response. I think of all the people I have mentioned cgi planes in real life, and no one has not thought I am not literally going nuts.
daozen

Postby lux on March 13th, 2012, 5:52 pm

daozen wrote:I highly doubt jesse ventura is a shill at all. ... I find nothing odd in him ...

Yeah, he's just your basic navy seal turned professional wrestler turned actor turned governor turned Alex Jones buddy turned TV personality. :wacko:
lux

Postby daozen on March 13th, 2012, 5:55 pm

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:I highly doubt jesse ventura is a shill at all. ... I find nothing odd in him ...

Yeah, he's just your basic navy seal turned professional wrestler turned actor turned governor turned Alex Jones buddy turned TV personality. :wacko:

If you are being sarcastic that's a fallacy no? ...and even if he's odd it doesn't prove anything.

...and you are taking my "I find nothing odd in him" highly out of context!
daozen

Postby hoi.polloi on March 13th, 2012, 6:03 pm

Why is there a slew of users on our forum suddenly - seemingly at the same time - expressing "doubt" that obvious long-time paid shills are actually shills at all?
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby lux on March 13th, 2012, 6:11 pm

daozen wrote:
If you are being sarcastic that's a fallacy no?

It's not a fallacy that I'm being sarcastic.

...and even if he's odd it doesn't prove anything.

It proves you just contradicted yourself regarding your feeling that he is/isn't odd.

...and you are taking my "I find nothing odd in him" highly out of context!

OK, here is the entire context of your statement:

daozen wrote:I highly doubt jesse ventura is a shill at all. He did not become a celebrity for his intelligence so I find nothing odd in him and the show believing in planes and vicsims; average response. I think of all the people I have mentioned cgi planes in real life, and no one has not thought I am not literally going nuts.

It still looks to me like you're saying that you find nothing odd about Jesse Ventura.
Last edited by lux on March 13th, 2012, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Postby lux on March 13th, 2012, 6:13 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Why is there a slew of users on our forum suddenly - seemingly at the same time - expressing "doubt" that obvious long-time paid shills are actually shills at all?

Exactly the question that occurred to me too. All of a sudden it's starting to smell like Infowars.com around here.

Must something in the air. :lol:
lux

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM