THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Postby daozen on March 14th, 2012, 2:34 am

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:ok, but his "obvious connections" are not obvious to me, can you explain them further? how they make him a shill?


Let me say it again: "... he's just your basic navy seal turned professional wrestler turned actor turned governor turned Alex Jones buddy turned TV personality."

So, you don't see that having a resumé which includes being a part of US military special forces, Hollywood feature films and television and a term as a state governor implies any questionable connections?


Maybe and even possibly, but without evidence one can only assume and guess. There is a vast array of reasons why he could have had such a career, luck and drive are as possible as insider conections if we lack facts to back the claims up. To imply that this proves him a shill is absolutely unreasonable.

What on Earth are you doing on this forum?


That's borderline ad hominem imo, no? <_<
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Postby lux on March 14th, 2012, 3:01 am

daozen wrote:
Maybe and even possibly, but without evidence one can only assume and guess. There is a vast array of reasons why he could have had such a career, luck and drive are as possible as insider conections if we lack facts to back the claims up. To imply that this proves him a shill is absolutely unreasonable.


Can you name someone you do believe is or may be a shill?


That's borderline ad hominem imo, no? <_<


No. It's a logical question given your expressed attitudes and beliefs.

I'll ask again: What on Earth are you doing on this forum?
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Postby daozen on March 14th, 2012, 3:11 am

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:
Maybe and even possibly, but without evidence one can only assume and guess. There is a vast array of reasons why he could have had such a career, luck and drive are as possible as insider conections if we lack facts to back the claims up. To imply that this proves him a shill is absolutely unreasonable.


Can you name someone you do believe is or may be a shill?


The people featured in the small addendum film "actors" by simon shack, if you mean shills on 9/11. A ton of presidents and politicians, and people in the media otherwise...


That's borderline ad hominem imo, no? <_<


No. It's a logical question given your expressed attitudes and beliefs.

I'll ask again: What on Earth are you doing on this forum?


what logic? what "attitudes and beliefs."?

So anyone who is not 100% convinced that jesse ventura is a shill cannot share or find anything of value in this forum? :lol: give me a break

I'll answer with a question: who are you to ask me that and why should I answer?
Last edited by daozen on March 14th, 2012, 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Postby lux on March 14th, 2012, 3:28 am

daozen wrote:A ton of presidents and politicians, and people in the media otherwise...



Well, if a ton of politicians and media people are or may be shills and Ventura is a politician and media personality, isn't that reason enough to suspect him?

So anyone who is not 100% convinced that jesse ventura is a shill cannot share or find anything of value in this forum?


That's not what I think or said.

I'll answer with a question: who are you to ask me that and why should I answer?


Why get so incensed at being asked such a simple question? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." :lol:
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Postby daozen on March 14th, 2012, 4:09 am

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:A ton of presidents and politicians, and people in the media otherwise...



Well, if a ton of politicians and media people are or may be shills and Ventura is a politician and media personality, isn't that reason enough to suspect him?


Suspect him? absolutely! I thought I had made clear that I think that doesn't automatically make him a shill, we can only suspect, assume, guess, etc. it but we cannot prove it.

So anyone who is not 100% convinced that jesse ventura is a shill cannot share or find anything of value in this forum?


That's not what I think or said.


ok, but then why do you say it's a logical question to ask me why I'm here given my "attitudes and beliefs"?

I'll answer with a question: who are you to ask me that and why should I answer?


Why get so incensed at being asked such a simple question? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." :lol:


Why do you think I got incensed just beacuse I asked you a simple question back? :)
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Postby lux on March 14th, 2012, 4:22 am

daozen wrote:Suspect him? absolutely! I thought I had made clear that I think that doesn't automatically make him a shill, we can only suspect, assume, guess, etc. it but we cannot prove it.


Enjoy going 'round & 'round, do you?

ok, but then why do you say it's a logical question to ask me why I'm here given my "attitudes and beliefs"?



Forget I asked. I no longer care as you're obviously not one to be taken seriously. Thanks for at least clarifying that.
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Postby daozen on March 14th, 2012, 4:44 am

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:Suspect him? absolutely! I thought I had made clear that I think that doesn't automatically make him a shill, we can only suspect, assume, guess, etc. it but we cannot prove it.


Enjoy going 'round & 'round, do you?


what do you mean?

ok, but then why do you say it's a logical question to ask me why I'm here given my "attitudes and beliefs"?

Forget I asked. I no longer care as you're obviously not one to be taken seriously. Thanks for at least clarifying that.


...so just because I don't answer your "what on earth are you doing on this forum?" Im not to be taken seriously... :lol: sure, I'll forget your serious question. :wacko:
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: The Empty Towers

Postby revolutionphase1 on March 16th, 2012, 12:40 am

Is it possible the JFK assasination was another attempt at digitially manipulating a certain event to induce fear?

Who witnessed him get shot? How many angles do we have of the shot? How many frames are missing? How many actors would it take? How many actors were in Lord of the Rings battle scenes?
revolutionphase1
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: March 15th, 2012, 11:59 pm

Re: The Empty Towers

Postby lux on March 16th, 2012, 12:55 am

^ The "JFK assassination" has been pretty thoroughly discussed here.

Three recent threads I know of are:
- The Age of Media Fakery: Threshold of the Simulation
- Was Oswald Really Shot?
- JFK Zapruder film re-touched
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

OKC Bombing/WTC connection

Postby revolutionphase1 on March 16th, 2012, 2:08 am

What: Terrorist Attack on US Federal Building

When: April 19th 1995

Who: 33 year old Timothy Mcveigh

Death Toll: 168 dead 600 + injured

After half the building was blown up, they decided to fill it with explosives and demolish it. Does this video seem familiar??


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vjohxAdXt4

They did a much better job with the WTC.
revolutionphase1
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: March 15th, 2012, 11:59 pm

Re: OKC Bombing/WTC connection

Postby nonhocapito on March 16th, 2012, 2:42 am

revolutionphase1 wrote:They did a much better job with the WTC.


How do you know, have you seen the WTC being demolished?

BTW, the title of this thread is misleading, as you don't suggest nor explain any interesting connection between the two events.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: The Empty Towers

Postby nonhocapito on March 16th, 2012, 2:54 am

revolutionphase1 wrote:Is it possible the JFK assasination was another attempt at digitially manipulating a certain event to induce fear?
Who witnessed him get shot? How many angles do we have of the shot? How many frames are missing? How many actors would it take? How many actors were in Lord of the Rings battle scenes?


revolutionphase1, what possessed you to post this question in a completely unrelated thread? :huh:
I am not deleting your post right away only so that you 1) read the kind answer that lux wrote for you and 2) realize that this is no way to contribute to our forum. You have to figure out what the different areas are for and which threads are already open that you can contribute to.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: OKC Bombing/WTC connection

Postby revolutionphase1 on March 16th, 2012, 2:58 am

Its not hard to draw the similarities between these two events.

Here is an example of 1

At 1:29 In the video above, a reporter is "startled"... seemingly unaware of the exact time the building would come down.

Now if you look at this clip, a reporter is interviewing a Mother with her baby at the 3:00 mark - when all of a sudden WTC 7 collapses in the background. We are looking at a very similar clip here.



full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atbrn4k55lA
revolutionphase1
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: March 15th, 2012, 11:59 pm

Re: OKC Bombing/WTC connection

Postby nonhocapito on March 16th, 2012, 3:09 am

Sigh. I am assuming the demolition of the Murrah building shown in that video is real, if anything because it actually looks like a real demolition.

The images of building collapse on 9/11 are all fake, they are created at the computer and do not describe reality.
So any comparison between these two videos can only mean that you are trying to slip by the idea that the images of 9/11 are real, ignoring all the evidence to the contrary available on this forum.

Besides, it is completely ridiculous to imply that the connection between the Oklahoma bombing and the WTC is that in the end the buildings were demolished. This is no connection. You have one post to make things more interesting or useful in any way, after which I'm deleting this thread.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: OKC Bombing/WTC connection

Postby revolutionphase1 on March 16th, 2012, 3:20 am

You have officially made me want to never post here again.


Good Job!
revolutionphase1
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: March 15th, 2012, 11:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests