THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fbenario

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by fbenario »

pdgalles wrote:
fbenario wrote:
pdgalles wrote:Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.
You may be right, but what the hell difference does it make?
Because I'm interested as to why this should be and I didn't say it made a difference to anyone else. I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion. Your reply focuses only on fake events that precede acts of military aggression but there is a whole range of fake events many of which have no obvious relation to war, e.g. Costa Concordia. I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.
All good points! I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.
lux

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by lux »

Laura91 wrote:I have wanted to post this since I joined this forum but I could never find what seemed to be the appropriate thread for it. I hope it is okay that I am posting it here.

These two videos were the ones that made me think differently about the idea of media fakery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMNrb4aQyvI

skip to 02:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSlDchQqXS4

skip to 39:57

You hear the exact same voice asking "where's Stu?" but the settings, person asking the question are completely different.
Good catch. :lol:
Laura91

Re: "Wheres Stu ?" ( x2 )

Unread post by Laura91 »

reel.deal wrote::lol: ...epic! great catch, thats awesome! B)

"Smitty. SMITTY! You got Stu wid cha? Wheres Stu? Find him down there.
Just find; see if you can find him cus i dont know where he is over there."

:o :o

:P

I see what you did there! :lol:
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

fbenario wrote:All good points! I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.
Not wanting to start a war of words with you but you have quite an ability to take my posts and add meanings that I never intended by rewriting my posts in your own words!

e.g. I posted:
pdgalles wrote:I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion.

[...]

I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.
Which with your capable editing became:
fbenario wrote:I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.
Which can only be read as suggesting that I am quite happy to see the "killing of civilians all over the world" continue, all because I have a different approach to research!

Please note I am not at all upset but it is strange that you have become my personal Clues Forum editor!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

pdgalles wrote:
fbenario wrote:All good points! I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.
Not wanting to start a war of words with you but you have quite an ability to take my posts and add meanings that I never intended by rewriting my posts in your own words!

e.g. I posted:
pdgalles wrote:I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion.

[...]

I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.
Which with your capable editing became:
fbenario wrote:I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.
Which can only be read as suggesting that I am quite happy to see the "killing of civilians all over the world" continue, all because I have a different approach to research!

Please note I am not at all upset but it is strange that you have become my personal Clues Forum editor!
I apologize whole-heartedly. I now see that I did misinterpret your comments - probably from going too fast, and not seeing your side.

Again, I'm sorry. I like your posts, I like your reasoning, and I do not think you are acting in bad faith in any way. Even in this case, I began the hurried, unfair post with the words "All good points!"
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

After spending some time with this forum I have come to doubt nearly everything I have been told by anyone who didn't see it first hand, and that while taking into account the credibility of the observer. Nearly everything that comes across the airwaves and film projectors has spin, from cowboys and indians, to WWII and heroic John Wayne (hero of both genres), to those heartless Asians and now the extremist Muslims. Once you take away the labels, it's just the PTB robbing, abusing and killing those with less power. Especially those who have something left to be drained. In Germany the Jews probably had things worth taking and were demonized for it, in America it will soon be "patriots" (read anyone who doesn't look like a Muslim with assets), pensioners and anyone else they can get people riled up to lynch.

I have read the official NY death count on 9/11 that was recorded by the coroner didn't spike on that day, the current and past actuarials of worldwide populations don't indicate any significantly aberrant dips in growth between any particular race in the last century. These facts lead to questions. Nothing will bring the dogs faster than asking for evidence, it's like kryptonite.
lux

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread post by lux »

daozen wrote:I highly doubt jesse ventura is a shill at all. ... I find nothing odd in him ...
Yeah, he's just your basic navy seal turned professional wrestler turned actor turned governor turned Alex Jones buddy turned TV personality. :wacko:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Why is there a slew of users on our forum suddenly - seemingly at the same time - expressing "doubt" that obvious long-time paid shills are actually shills at all?
lux

Unread post by lux »

daozen wrote:
If you are being sarcastic that's a fallacy no?
It's not a fallacy that I'm being sarcastic.
...and even if he's odd it doesn't prove anything.
It proves you just contradicted yourself regarding your feeling that he is/isn't odd.
...and you are taking my "I find nothing odd in him" highly out of context!
OK, here is the entire context of your statement:
daozen wrote:I highly doubt jesse ventura is a shill at all. He did not become a celebrity for his intelligence so I find nothing odd in him and the show believing in planes and vicsims; average response. I think of all the people I have mentioned cgi planes in real life, and no one has not thought I am not literally going nuts.
It still looks to me like you're saying that you find nothing odd about Jesse Ventura.
Last edited by lux on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

hoi.polloi wrote:Why is there a slew of users on our forum suddenly - seemingly at the same time - expressing "doubt" that obvious long-time paid shills are actually shills at all?
Exactly the question that occurred to me too. All of a sudden it's starting to smell like Infowars.com around here.

Must something in the air. :lol:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Okay, look daozen. You may not believe us, but just keep the possibility in mind the next time you see Jesse and AJ interview someone with a seemingly credible, interesting story. How does the story reflect on them? Do they get to insert any of their belief system into the dazed interviewee or the listeners? Do they mention things of relevance? Does he seem like a good interviewer or is he just an ego boost to them? Do any real discoveries appear or is everything a pre-determined thematic fake "reality TV" show?

Regardless of whether some truth is contained in their shows, they are set up like a propaganda feed and do not encourage critical thinking.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:
If you are being sarcastic that's a fallacy no?
It's not a fallacy that I'm being sarcastic.
Do I really need to explain...

If you are being sarcastic, then you are saying that just because he has had multiple careers it means he is a shill. That is a fallacy.
...and even if he's odd it doesn't prove anything.
It proves you just contradicted yourself regarding your feeling that he is/isn't odd.
Do I really need to explain...

Sure, if you want to play with words it proves that. I thought it was clear I was talking about proving anything IN REGARDS TO HIM BEING A SHILL OR NOT. I only latter realized you had taken my words out of context.
...and you are taking my "I find nothing odd in him" highly out of context!
OK, here is the entire context of your statement:
daozen wrote:I highly doubt jesse ventura is a shill at all. He did not become a celebrity for his intelligence so I find nothing odd in him and the show believing in planes and vicsims; average response. I think of all the people I have mentioned cgi planes in real life, and no one has not thought I am not literally going nuts.
It still looks to me like you're saying that you find nothing odd about Jesse Ventura.

haha, do I really need to explain...

"you find nothing odd about Jesse Ventura" would refer to oddity in his person.

"I find nothing odd in him and the show believing in planes and vicsims; average response."
clearly refers to HIS BELIEF AND RESPONSE IN PLANES AND VICSIMS.

man! please read others' statements carefully...
Last edited by daozen on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

hoi.polloi wrote:Okay, look daozen. You may not believe us, but just keep the possibility in mind the next time you see Jesse and AJ interview someone with a seemingly credible, interesting story. How does the story reflect on them? Do they get to insert any of their belief system into the dazed interviewee or the listeners? Do they mention things of relevance? Does he seem like a good interviewer or is he just an ego boost to them? Do any real discoveries appear or is everything a pre-determined thematic fake "reality TV" show?

Regardless of whether some truth is contained in their shows, they are set up like a propaganda feed and do not encourage critical thinking.
First off, I am open to absolutely anything and I don't care either way.

There's no need to keep the possibility in mind next time I see a video... There's tons of archived videos on youtube, etc so you should be able to point out what I think you want me to look for with the questions you are putting here.

It's not that I don't "believe" you. Belief is the wrong way to go. I need evidence and/or a logical hypothesis for any hunch.

I've seen several videos of both these people and I don't think they are propaganda, or not purposefuly anyway like I've said. I remember Jesse Ventura saying in several interviews when asked in his interviews if the govmt was involved in 9/11 "I don't know, but why aren't we allowed to ask questions" or something like that. I think that encourages critical thinking and to say they never do is a broad generalization, imo. I would also like to know why you say they are set up like a propaganda feed?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

daozen wrote:Listen dudes, I can only speak for my self, it's my first time in this section of the forum. I'm not really interested in this stuff, actually nonho told me to come here so take it out on him, lol. :P
:angry:

If you are not really interested in this stuff, why are you even here? Why are you wasting our time?

Sorry but I cannot really appreciate your joke about me telling you to be here.
I have told you to refer to this part of the board if you want to know more about these characters. If all you care about is to express lame and useless opinions in favor of these shills, while stating that you don't care either way, the whole cluesforum probably isn't the right place for you. You don't seem to have the right attitude, honestly. You are supposed to either contribute good research or at least good criticism. Saying that "you don't find anything odd" about something is not what we need.
If you "don't get" what is wrong about these agents of disinfo, read more. If you care, try to understand more. Contribute when you have something to contribute. Stop Trolling.
lux

Unread post by lux »

daozen wrote:
If you are being sarcastic, then you are saying that just because he has had multiple careers it means he is a shill. That is a fallacy.
You're missing the point by a mile. It is not the fact of "multiple careers." It is the type of careers and his obvious connections are a result of those careers.

Sure, if you want to play with words it proves that.
It's not 'playing with words' -- it's simply reading the words which you wrote. Words have meanings associated with them.
haha, do I really need to explain...
Only if you wish to be taken seriously.
"I find nothing odd in him and the show believing in planes and vicsims; average response."
clearly refers to HIS BELIEF AND RESPONSE IN PLANES AND VICSIMS.
Are you now trying to say that it is not odd for Ventura to believe what he believes because it is a common belief amongst average people?
man! please read others' statements carefully...
You're not making it very easy. Please write in intelligible English what you mean to say.