THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fbenario

Re: THE VACCINATION DECEIT

Unread post by fbenario » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:53 pm

pov603 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:41 am
Could it be sharpstuff was alluding to the synthetic nature of “foreign material” in (say) vaccines rather than blood (matched by type) which is a “natural material”?
Why would he need to allude to anything? Why not write simply and clearly, so that every reader understands what he is getting at?

He said, "ANY injection", which is ridiculous. Blood transfusions save lives every day.

Why do you attempt to give his words legitimate meaning, by concluding that "oh, he must have meant vaccines, not blood", instead of calling them out as purposely unclear and meandering? He then gets defensive, but instead of communicating exactly why I'm off-base, continues to use circular reasoning and sentence structure. The fact you and I are wasting each other's time with this disagreement shows how poorly he communicates his thoughts.

We haven't taken care of this forum for over a decade for it to come to this.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:40 pm

fbenario wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:53 pm
Sorry, dear Fbenario - but I must comment on your above (rather harsh and uncalled-for) sentence, while hoping that this little skirmish between you and Sharpstuff won't escalate.

We all have our own, peculiar writing styles and each one of us, of course, may occasionally incur in hyperbolic, equivocal or less-than-crystal-clear language and dialectic in order to get across our points. As I see it, Sharpstuff's earnest contributions over the years to this forum - for all of their somewhat challenging nature - have all been enrichening. Besides, the sheer volume of his contributions is of some orders of magnitude larger than your own, isn't it?

Peace out.

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:43 pm

simonshack wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:40 pm
fbenario wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:53 pm
Sorry, dear Fbenario - but I must comment on your above (rather harsh and uncalled-for) sentence, while hoping that this little skirmish between you and Sharpstuff won't escalate.

We all have our own, peculiar writing styles and each one of us, of course, may occasionally incur in hyperbolic, equivocal or less-than-crystal-clear language and dialectic in order to get across our points. As I see it, Sharpstuff's earnest contributions over the years to this forum - for all of their somewhat challenging nature - have all been enrichening. Besides, the sheer volume of his contributions is of some orders of magnitude larger than your own, isn't it?

Peace out.

[Bold inserted by SCS.]
Fbenario,

I agree with Simon in full—but, would like to take a moment and expound a bit further. The writings of Sharpstuff are as thought-provoking as they are informative. I am honored that such an extensive body of work has been published on this forum—it speaks for itself, and needs no defense from me.

Regardless, the main thing you need to understand is that the Admins/Mods pay attention to the forum, and we certainly know how to address a problem when it arises. There wasn’t a problem on this thread until you tried to play Moderator—it’s as simple as that.

Please don’t do it again.

Sincerely,

[Admin Notice (SCS): I moved this to the DR. Hopefully this is the end of the matter.]