Where are the "whistleblowers" 911

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
truthseeker
Banned

Where are the "whistleblowers" 911

Unread post by truthseeker »

To say that such a dramatic event as 911, could be pulled off as being "real" i think would be hidious.
I wonder at times where are the whistleblowers, as there must be many insiders out there with info.
But then again who would believe a potential insider that would secretly get some kind of hard copy
info to the right investigators.
This has bothered me for along time.
( Where are the whistleblowers )....
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Where are the "whislteblowers" 911

Unread post by simonshack »

truthseeker wrote: ( Where are the whistleblowers )....
Right here on this forum, mate... Let's hope our whistle is loud enough! ;)
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

by whatsgoingon » April 1st, 2012, 8:39 am

If one whistleblows to the mainstream media then the whistle will be stopped, and perhaps you would be put into the concrete footing of the next WTC. Kind of a problem. No way to express a problem other than through the way in which it was done here imho. It is State Media we are talking about. The illusion is that the media are separate "free enterprise" entities but we now know we are part of a fascist state

Point well taken . But my point is to have a "whitsleblower" get something to Simon, or?
Something we could all gather around like a pack of wolves in a feeding frenzy. Obviously
mainstream would censor anything like this. My wish would be to have a (potential) whitsleblower
bypass the media and let us "feed" on the new info. BUT! Untill then we continue on.
Truthseeker.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Let's think for a moment how our whistleblowing works in particular , specific microworlds . I mean our families , coworkers etc.

How do they react to it ? Do people even give our words a thought or just funny and merciful looks ? Sheeple dont want to be told the truth it would require tremendous work from them , the one they are not ready for . Whole lives , beliefs would need to be reinvented , wishful thinking discountinued . My whistleblowing gave me an image of a freak , conspiracy theorist , a mad man :)

If stuff doesnt make it to the MSM it doesnt exist or is pure nonsense . Unfortunatelly its a mindset of 99,9 % of any given population . We at least know that things are exactly opposite :)

Whistleblow my friends , whistleblow the fuck of yourselves , be the apostles of truth , funny looks and whispering of the sheeple mustnt stop us :)

But in so called meantime

Laura91

Unread post by Laura91 »

whatsgoingon wrote:If one whistleblows to the mainstream media then the whistle will be stopped, and perhaps you would be put into the concrete footing of the next WTC. Kind of a problem. No way to express a problem other than through the way in which it was done here imho. It is State Media we are talking about. The illusion is that the media are separate "free enterprise" entities but we now know we are part of a fascist state.

Yes. Not to mention we have a one party state that masquerades as a two-party system.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:
truthseeker wrote: ( Where are the whistleblowers )....
Right here on this forum, mate... Let's hope our whistle is loud enough! ;)
True that... they are right here B)