Another 911 movie?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Another 911 movie?

Postby truthseeker on May 15th, 2012, 2:45 am

We all know that the movie " September Clues " is the gold standard of all 911 movies.
Can we ever have a sequel to show the populous what has been learned post " September Clues "
movie. :rolleyes:
truthseeker
truthseeker
Member
 
Posts: 85
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Re: Another 911 movie?

Postby Dcopymope on May 15th, 2012, 3:02 am

truthseeker wrote:We all know that the movie " September Clues " is the gold standard of all 911 movies.
Can we ever have a sequel to show the populous what has been learned post " September Clues "
movie. :rolleyes:
truthseeker


I strongly believe the next big hoax will be related to space and NASA, so I would rather see a documentary done on the information that's been gathered exposing space travel for the fraud that it is. It should apply the findings that's been made with all the 9/11 footage to all space footage, from the Moon landings on up, as well as the scientific side of it like the issue of cold welding in space that the space agencies themselves are telling us they still haven't remedied. I believe we have to stay ahead of them. 9/11 happened eleven years ago, if we continue dwelling on the past then none of the research being done on this website is going to truly get anywhere.
Dcopymope
Member
 
Posts: 670
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:59 am

Re: Another 911 movie?

Postby LightCone on May 15th, 2012, 4:04 am

Dcopymope wrote:
truthseeker wrote:We all know that the movie " September Clues " is the gold standard of all 911 movies.
Can we ever have a sequel to show the populous what has been learned post " September Clues "
movie. :rolleyes:
truthseeker


I strongly believe the next big hoax will be related to space and NASA, so I would rather see a documentary done on the information that's been gathered exposing space travel for the fraud that it is. It should apply the findings that's been made with all the 9/11 footage to all space footage, from the Moon landings on up, as well as the scientific side of it like the issue of cold welding in space that the space agencies themselves are telling us they still haven't remedied. I believe we have to stay ahead of them. 9/11 happened eleven years ago, if we continue dwelling on the past then none of the research being done on this website is going to truly get anywhere.


Or perhaps a cyber false flag?
LightCone
Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: July 13th, 2011, 7:07 am

Re: Another 911 movie?

Postby Dcopymope on May 15th, 2012, 11:07 pm

LightCone wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
truthseeker wrote:We all know that the movie " September Clues " is the gold standard of all 911 movies.
Can we ever have a sequel to show the populous what has been learned post " September Clues "
movie. :rolleyes:
truthseeker


I strongly believe the next big hoax will be related to space and NASA, so I would rather see a documentary done on the information that's been gathered exposing space travel for the fraud that it is. It should apply the findings that's been made with all the 9/11 footage to all space footage, from the Moon landings on up, as well as the scientific side of it like the issue of cold welding in space that the space agencies themselves are telling us they still haven't remedied. I believe we have to stay ahead of them. 9/11 happened eleven years ago, if we continue dwelling on the past then none of the research being done on this website is going to truly get anywhere.


Or perhaps a cyber false flag?


This is also possible, but given that this is a website primarily concerned with media fakery and we've never actually seen a massive attack on the internet before, I don't see how we could even begin to prove that it would be fake. I believe faking a cyber attack on the internet would be nearly impossible, because everyone uses it, so it won't be an isolated incident like 9/11 or a false flag in space. If a cyber attack does happen then it will surely be a real controlled attack, and we most likely won't be able to prove who the culprit was either. I personally haven't seen any indications that any such attacked is coming any time soon if at all, but you'll never know for sure.
Dcopymope
Member
 
Posts: 670
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:59 am

Re: Another 911 movie?

Postby LightCone on May 16th, 2012, 2:07 am

Dcopymope wrote:This is also possible, but given that this is a website primarily concerned with media fakery and we've never actually seen a massive attack on the internet before, I don't see how we could even begin to prove that it would be fake. I believe faking a cyber attack on the internet would be nearly impossible, because everyone uses it, so it won't be an isolated incident like 9/11 or a false flag in space. If a cyber attack does happen then it will surely be a real controlled attack, and we most likely won't be able to prove who the culprit was either. I personally haven't seen any indications that any such attacked is coming any time soon if at all, but you'll never know for sure.


Here is a relevant post of mine on this topic:

LightCone wrote:§

I'm not sure if this belongs in a separate thread or even a thread of it's own. Mods please advise.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/12/insider-tells-why-anonymous-might-well-be-the-most-powerful-organization-on-earth/ wrote:Q. What’s next for Anonymous?
A: Right now we have access to every classified database in the U.S. government. It’s a matter of when we leak the contents of those databases, not if. You know how we got access? We didn’t hack them. The access was given to us by the people who run the systems. The five-star general (and) the Secretary of Defence who sit in the cushy plush offices at the top of the Pentagon don’t run anything anymore. It’s the pimply-faced kid in the basement who controls the whole game, and Bradley Manning proved that. The fact he had the 250,000 cables that were released effectively cut the power of the U.S. State Department in half. The Afghan war diaries and the Iran war diaries effectively cut the political clout of the U.S. Department of Defence in half. All because of one guy who had enough balls to slip a CD in an envelope and mail it to somebody.

Now people are leaking to Anonymous and they’re not coming to us with this document or that document or a CD, they’re coming to us with keys to the kingdom, they’re giving us the passwords and usernames to whole secure databases that we now have free reign over. … The world needs to be concerned.


Right now we have access to every classified database in the U.S. government.


Another one of Anon's outrageous claims.

The access was given to us by the people who run the systems. The five-star general (and) the Secretary of Defence who sit in the cushy plush offices at the top of the Pentagon don’t run anything anymore. It’s the pimply-faced kid in the basement who controls the whole game, and Bradley Manning proved that.


Setting up the narrative for a cyber false flag? The new terrorists are the "pimply-faced kids" in the basement. The Bradley Manning sim as the typification.
LightCone
Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: July 13th, 2011, 7:07 am

Re: Another 911 movie?

Postby Dcopymope on May 16th, 2012, 3:10 am

LightCone wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:This is also possible, but given that this is a website primarily concerned with media fakery and we've never actually seen a massive attack on the internet before, I don't see how we could even begin to prove that it would be fake. I believe faking a cyber attack on the internet would be nearly impossible, because everyone uses it, so it won't be an isolated incident like 9/11 or a false flag in space. If a cyber attack does happen then it will surely be a real controlled attack, and we most likely won't be able to prove who the culprit was either. I personally haven't seen any indications that any such attacked is coming any time soon if at all, but you'll never know for sure.


Here is a relevant post of mine on this topic:

LightCone wrote:§

I'm not sure if this belongs in a separate thread or even a thread of it's own. Mods please advise.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/12/insider-tells-why-anonymous-might-well-be-the-most-powerful-organization-on-earth/ wrote:Q. What’s next for Anonymous?
A: Right now we have access to every classified database in the U.S. government. It’s a matter of when we leak the contents of those databases, not if. You know how we got access? We didn’t hack them. The access was given to us by the people who run the systems. The five-star general (and) the Secretary of Defence who sit in the cushy plush offices at the top of the Pentagon don’t run anything anymore. It’s the pimply-faced kid in the basement who controls the whole game, and Bradley Manning proved that. The fact he had the 250,000 cables that were released effectively cut the power of the U.S. State Department in half. The Afghan war diaries and the Iran war diaries effectively cut the political clout of the U.S. Department of Defence in half. All because of one guy who had enough balls to slip a CD in an envelope and mail it to somebody.

Now people are leaking to Anonymous and they’re not coming to us with this document or that document or a CD, they’re coming to us with keys to the kingdom, they’re giving us the passwords and usernames to whole secure databases that we now have free reign over. … The world needs to be concerned.


Right now we have access to every classified database in the U.S. government.


Another one of Anon's outrageous claims.

The access was given to us by the people who run the systems. The five-star general (and) the Secretary of Defence who sit in the cushy plush offices at the top of the Pentagon don’t run anything anymore. It’s the pimply-faced kid in the basement who controls the whole game, and Bradley Manning proved that.


Setting up the narrative for a cyber false flag? The new terrorists are the "pimply-faced kids" in the basement. The Bradley Manning sim as the typification.


Well, I'm just thinking in terms of when this hoax will be carried out. I think that the best time to stage a false flag like this is during a major war to justify taking over the internet where the "pimply-faced kids" are spreading classified information to the enemy. This idea of someone leaking tons of classified information could also serve as part of the alien hoax at the same time, just consider what one member said below.

^ The Gary McKinnon hoax may end up being the NASA tie-in for the "disclosure" of information on the ET threat. McKinnon's "case" mostly revolves around NASA hiding information on ETs. Unfortunately Gary "lost" (oops) the NASA image of a UFO he claims to have downloaded from NASA which he says proves NASA's knowledge of ETs. Public sympathy for McKinnon seems to have increased since 2008 when it was revealed that he "suffers from a form of autism."

Gary, who describes himself as a computer bumbler, supposedly hacked into numerous NASA computers without detection over a period of 13 months (a period which includes 9/11/2001) and for which he has no evidence to show. He has been charged with 7 counts of computer hacking by USA authorities who, we are told, are trying to extradite him to stand trial in the USA. He has dutifully admitted his guilt for these crimes publicly and repeatedly and apparently with approval from his attorney ( ), crimes for which he could be sent to prison for a long, long time we're told.


link?: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2361733#p2361733
Dcopymope
Member
 
Posts: 670
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:59 am


Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests