Demonic attacks

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Dcopymope
Banned

Demonic attacks

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Notice: this topic is specifically meant for the few Christians that are here.
And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit; And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not. He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me. And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming: And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child. And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. - Mark 9: 17-25
This is the best short clip I could find of this verse in action from the movie 'Jesus of Nazareth':
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmL7Mw9oOKA

Now, I work in a hospital and I'm quite certain that I've seen this at least once before. Like the boy in this scene, a patient was going absolutely nuts, kicking, screaming, swinging, foaming at the mouth, all on the floor. Nothing could really calm her down, she just went nuts periodically, all day. Some of us were wondering what the hell was going on with her, and I didn't think anything of it until recently. They often claim that patients like this are just hardcore schizophrenics or have dementia or some other disease, but I've been working there long enough and cared for enough patients of all types to know the difference, and this was certainly not anything like any common illness. After really thinking about it and looking at scriptures concerning demonic attacks, it is now my strong belief that she was indeed under relentless attack. In today's secular world, this has all been arrogantly painted as fairy tale beliefs, but after looking at that patient and pondering on it, I am now quite certain that demonic attacks are far from a fairy tale and is still going on today, especially a full on blitz attack of this type. Has anybody actually seen this before themselves? I'm sure you have if you work in a psyche ward especially, which is where a lot of these types of patients come from.
Libero

Re: Demonic attacks

Unread post by Libero »

I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes 9:11
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

The wiles of the demonic can be quite subtle and, in my personal experience, seemingly beautiful and inviting.

While it will be very easy for whosoever reads this to dismiss my words either as lies or hallucinations---justifiably so, given the falsehood-laden world we live in---I urge you merely to, even if only in passing, consider this account at its face value.

When I was 20-22 years old, (I am 28, now), I'd managed to delve quite deeply into the occult, unknowingly. It first began when I was about 16, innocently curious about lucid dreams, astral projection, third eye, seeing energy and even telekinesis. Any taste of success with the aforementioned would, quite naturally, refuel my desire to pursue that path further. As the years went on, I grew evermore fervent in my determination to "find the answer": literature, deep thought, transcendental meditation, etc. Once, and once only, I reached for a cast-iron pan in the kitchen, and it came to my hand seemingly of my own will for it to do so. Ignorant of just about everything at the time, I honestly thought I'd just performed some sort of miracle.

Months later, I was sitting up at night, staring out of my window, trying to "see through the veil of reality", meditating on the nature of the universe and all that jazz. After a short while, something happened: a swirling cluster of energy (it almost looked like a nebula, except with the collapsing dust appearing far more radiant and diverse in color) began to form right outside of my window, moving slowly toward me. Dumbfounded, I merely stared at it without blinking or speaking. This entire moment felt almost holy to me, and the only conscious thought I could muster was one of ascertaining whether or not I was dreaming---I wasn't. This went on for about a minute or so, and it ended with me tonally gasping in awe, mouth agape, crying myself to sleep in a few minutes' time.

When I woke the next day, I had a mission: tell everyone I knew (and even random people I didn't know) about what happened, and that humanity was about to go through a massive spiritual shift. For months, it was basically the only thing I would talk about, and I would have all kinds of "knowledge" and "insight" out of nowhere, whenever needed. I actually met someone (a gas station clerk) who had the exact same experience I had, only he was much younger.

It wasn't until this year that I figured out what happened: I was seduced by a demon who appeared to me exactly as it needed to in order to seduce and indoctrinate me completely into a new-age worldview.

13.) For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14.) And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15.) It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve. 2 Cor. 11:13-15.

I understand, now, how that pan moved into my hand, how I knew things about people that I couldn't possibly have known, etc.

The methods by which demons appeal to you and deceive you are quite impressive and not to be taken lightly. As a prime example of that, I was actually convinced that I was some "special" individual who was chosen by some entity because of my "mentally-evolved" state of being, and I had no idea that I was actually the one responsible for inviting a demon into my life.

God makes Himself known to those who seek Him earnestly. When I made the effort to find Him, the truth about everything made itself clear to me pretty much overnight. The actual historicity of Yehoshua, the disgusting nature of the modern-day Christian church, the subliminal influence of occultism and Luciferianism on almost every aspect of everyday life, the fact that 9/11 was a massive desecration of the actual historical birth date of Christ (10th day of the 7th month, Yom Kippur---The Day of Atonement), that Christmas is pretty much Satanic in origin (Saturnalia and Christmas=Christ Mass=Christ Dismissed, literally), and so on...

I'm rambling, and I apologize.

In summary: just be careful.

10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God Eph 6:10-17

edit: Ephesians 6
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I'd like to take this occasion to remind all and sundry of the title of this forum:

"CLUESFORUM - Exposing Media fakery"

Please keep this in mind whenever starting a new thread or topic. Thanks!