Hypnosis in False Flag Psyops

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
anonjedi2

Hypnosis in False Flag Psyops

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Would love your thoughts Simon, and others.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3RpDvI_TLM

EDIT to add my opinion: I have a hard time believing this is real. I don't see how a program like this could ever get airtime if it was exposing something "real" ... also the non-reaction of the audience who he said was not in on the experiment is strange. I don't know why they all have zero reaction.
hoi.polloi

Re: Hypnosis in False Flag Psyops

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I would be highly skeptical of all slick highly produced media, but in particular media that tries to tell us about how lies and deception and hypnosis work.

It could be some aspect is true or all of it or none of it, but what do we know? Are we going to take the word of a TV program? The way the program is set up, the music is cued and edits delivered and so on, smacks of typical Discovery Channel-style hype and hypnosis itself.

Unfortunately, when it comes to science, TV doesn't tend to do a good job of distinguishing between fact and fiction. Note how the "hypnotist" initiates the conversation by mentioning "Sirhan Sirhan" (an element of a PsyOp). In general, my feedback is that this is a highly creepy and irritating presentation.
DeanHartwell

Re: Hypnosis in False Flag Psyops/Conditioning

Unread post by DeanHartwell »

Some people can be hypnotized, but almost everyone can be conditioned to prejudge information given to them. From an early age, kids get the idea it is unwise to go against what most other kids are saying. So they keep believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and other myths like that. The idea of going against the grain keeps most people from speaking out against what they know deep down is false.

Here is an article I recently wrote about this kind of conditioning: http://deanhartwell.weebly.com/1/post/2 ... truth.html
allegoricalfact
Banned

Re: Hypnosis in False Flag Psyops/Conditioning

Unread post by allegoricalfact »

DeanHartwell wrote:Some people can be hypnotized, but almost everyone can be conditioned to prejudge information given to them. From an early age, kids get the idea it is unwise to go against what most other kids are saying. So they keep believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and other myths like that. The idea of going against the grain keeps most people from speaking out against what they know deep down is false.

Here is an article I recently wrote about this kind of conditioning: http://deanhartwell.weebly.com/1/post/2 ... truth.html

The timing of Sandy Hook, just before Christmas, meant everyone would want to put it out of their minds as quickly as possible. Two women I asked if they thought it really happened, after Christmas, said ''But the grief, the poor parents'' but when I questioned them further both said they hadn't watched any interviews of the parents, they just couldn't bear too.

All in the timing eh ?

Only people like us ever go back to scrutinize such stories, the most just want to push it away or demand action from Big Papa Gov. As if ..................