Old Pope Resigns, New Pope is elected - Feb-March 2013

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
MrSinclair

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by MrSinclair »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Or as we said in Boston of disgraced Cardinal Bernard Law , he would never his young friends behind.
Aha, I think you mean he would never leave his young friend's behind? Gross, but astute - communicates the pedophilia ring protected by the church.
Yes, correct thanks. I probably could not bring myself to complete the thought of what these sick, degenerate sociopaths do. In a world full of heinous crimes, exploiting and destroying the lives of the young ranks high amongst them.

I'm reminded of the words of my long ago coworker Al Pacino...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQY1ZP9Jnnw
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Gracist wrote:Guy with purple scarf pretending to be bishop sneaks into Vatican meeting.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-05/f ... ng/4552784

Great picture! So he was eventually identified as being an 'imposter' when they noticed he was wearing a fedora? And by the length of his scarf? By more subtle enterprise, perhaps the entire enclave have previously gained unauthorised entry. After all, if God told him to do it....

Also, I think it's particularly-unfair that he should be discriminated against purely because he represents a church which doesn't exist, namely the Italian Orthodox Church. Clearly it does, now.

I haven't noticed any comments within this thread regarding the massive scandal in the UK regarding the disgraced Cardinal O'Brien. Headline-grabbing stuff, with a current notable lack of any images showing him in his hideout.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

icarusinbound wrote:
Gracist wrote:Guy with purple scarf pretending to be bishop sneaks into Vatican meeting.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-05/f ... ng/4552784

Great picture! So he was eventually identified as being an 'imposter' when they noticed he was wearing a fedora? And by the length of his scarf? By more subtle enterprise, perhaps the entire enclave have previously gained unauthorised entry. After all, if God told him to do it....

Also, I think it's particularly-unfair that he should be discriminated against purely because he represents a church which doesn't exist, namely the Italian Orthodox Church. Clearly it does, now.

I haven't noticed any comments within this thread regarding the massive scandal in the UK regarding the disgraced Cardinal O'Brien. Headline-grabbing stuff, with a current notable lack of any images showing him in his hideout.
Hahaha I know, after notching the fedora and fringes purple scarf around his waist.... I'm also interested in checking out Ralph's blog and thought controlled computers. :rolleyes:
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

New pope a Jesuit - first one ever - not sure whether to laugh or cry.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Mercurial wrote:New pope a Jesuit - first one ever - not sure whether to laugh or cry.
You can laugh crying or vice versa :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Mercurial wrote:New pope a Jesuit - first one ever - not sure whether to laugh or cry.
New fictitious role filled by descriptive label.

Why can't it be: man takes a job?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Have you heard this joke yet ? :

" Over 100 pedophiles were detained in Rome . They will release them after conclave " :)
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

Bergoglio of Argentina. Isn't Argentina where all those Nazis ended up after WWII? Coincidence?
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Have you heard this joke yet ? :

" Over 100 pedophiles were detained in Rome . They will release them after conclave " :)
I just can't laugh because it is so true it is disgusting.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"JEWSUIT" DOG-AND-PONY SHOW IN FULL GEAR ?

I've just chatted with an old Argentinian friend of mine - who's old enough to have lived through the dark years of the so-called "Dirty War" when thousands of dissidents of were abducted and 'disappeared' by the military junta.

Basically, he tells me that this new jesuit pope, former archbishop of Buenos Aires Jorge Mario Bergoglio, was vigorously attacked quite some time ago by the (locally famous) jewish 'investigative journalist' Horacio Verbitsky - for having aided the barbaric military junta back in those dark days. So after the evil "nazi-pope", we now have the evil "jesuit-pope".

Jesuit Pope Bergoglio____________________________________________Jewish journalist Verbitsky
ImageImage
http://anthrocivitas.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7560

So expect to hear a lot more about this Verbitsky guy in the following days. This all smells like another colossal dog-and-pony show staged by the powers that be - whose international mafia corporation, of course, prominently feature both jewish and jesuit potentates at the top of its ugly hierarchy. You'd have to be dumb and blind not to see where this is going. To be sure, we've seen a crescendo in later months of internet entities adamantly pointing to the jesuits as the 'top plague' of our planet, while 're-branding' the old saying "all roads lead to Rome" as their pet slogan, which clearly seeks to convey this fancy notion:

"It's the jesuits, folks! Forget the jews! The latter are only puppets of the former!" :rolleyes:

Good heavens. All I can say is: the age-old DIVIDE ET IMPERA tactics are still alive and well!...
simonshack
Administrator

Ok folks, it didnt take long!

Right on cue...What did I tell you?... about this Horacio Verbitsky guy... (see my above post) <_<

And the below articles are out in the mainstream media ONLY A FEW HOURS after the new pope's election !!!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

THE HUFFINGTON POST:
Pope Francis Kidnapping Controversy:
"Jorge Mario Bergoglio Accused Of Involvement In 1976 Abductions"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/1 ... _ref=world

THE DAILY MAIL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -lung.html
According to 'The Silence,' a book written by journalist Horacio Verbitsky, Bergoglio withdrew his order's protection of the two men after they refused to quit visiting the slums, which ultimately paved the way for their capture.

Verbitsky's book is based on statements by Orlando Yorio, one of the kidnapped Jesuits, before he died of natural causes in 2000.Both of the abducted clergymen survived five months of imprisonment.

'History condemns him. It shows him to be opposed to all innovation in the Church and above all, during the dictatorship, it shows he was very cosy with the military,' Fortunato Mallimacci, the former dean of social sciences at the Universidad de Buenos Aires, once said.
REUTERS: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/ ... BA20130313
According to 'The Silence,' a book written by journalist Horacio Verbitsky, Bergoglio withdrew his order's protection of the two men after they refused to quit visiting the slums, which ultimately paved the way for their capture.

Verbitsky's book is based on statements by Orlando Yorio, one of the kidnapped Jesuits, before he died of natural causes in 2000.Both of the abducted clergymen survived five months of imprisonment.

'History condemns him. It shows him to be opposed to all innovation in the Church and above all, during the dictatorship, it shows he was very cosy with the military,' Fortunato Mallimacci, the former dean of social sciences at the Universidad de Buenos Aires, once said.

THE GUARDIAN http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ma ... pe-francis
According to El Silencio (Silence) a 2005 book written by the Argentinian journalist Horacio Verbitsky, Bergoglio withdrew his order's protection of the two men after they refused to stop visiting the slums, which ultimately paved the way for their capture. Verbitsky's book is based on statements by Orlando Yorio, one of the kidnapped Jesuits, before he died of natural causes in 2000. Both of the abducted clergymen survived five months of imprisonment. The book also claims that senior Buenos Aires clerics were implicated in an attempt by the navy to hide political prisoners from human rights inspectors.
***************************************************************************************************************************************

It's all scripted ! It's a "jewsuit" dog-and-pony show! :rolleyes:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

The very quick nomination of this pope confirms what I have said earlier: Ratzinger was let go because the infighting had ended and his front (Woytila's Opus Dei) had lost. As far as I understand it the infighting was between the Roman/italian block, mostly Opus Dei and an international block linked to the Jesuits...
As far as the rampant corruption and cover ups go this might be good news since the romans and the Opus Dei have ruled the Vatican for the past 30 years (the romans alone for hundreds of years of course). Change can be good.
But I am not sure if the jesuits are really at the top of some global hierarchy like you say Simon, unless (and it is very possible) their name is really a nameplace for something else.
I think people started getting all worked up about the jesuits especially recently after The Da Vinci Code and similar Hollywood popularizations. I think this is just build-up of an imaginary enemy to be fingered as all-powerful (see "Illuminati"). I think these jesuits have power mostly within the church, and as far as I understand it (but I might be dramatically wrong) far from the center of the church, until now. Bergoglio is, after all, the first jesuit pope in history.

Sure the fact that this new guy was nominated on the 13th, combined with his past sympathies with the argentinian regime doesn't look too good. Let's not forget that Woytila was a great friend of Pinochet, and yet everyone is convinced he was a great guy. :P
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote: But I am not sure if the jesuits are really at the top of some global hierarchy like you say Simon, unless (and it is very possible) their name is really a nameplace for something else.
Oh, it was just a bit of a tongue-in-cheek joke of mine directed to this funny new current of folks (to be found over the internets) saying that the jesuits are ruling the world - with the pope as their leader. "All roads lead to Rome" is their slogan. Well, I'm flattered - as I live pretty close to Rome - thank you very much! :lol:

Having said that, and to humor the above-mentioned jesuit-bashers, it is very possible that we may find that some jesuits have joined the ranks of the wretched scumbags who wish to rule this planet - by manipulating all of its inhabitants through their control of the news media. But for anyone to deny the predominant jewish control of the news media is just silly.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

You were right Simon, they went in exactly the direction you predicted. Their plays are easy to predict with the playbook (divide and conquer, problem reaction solution, etc...) It is sad to watch people take the "it's the Jesuits!" bait though, and sad how well this tactic does seem to work.