Barcelona attack. 08 / 2017

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be& v=
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztR6T-wYP_A
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Blue and White Stripes appearing in media reports

Unread post by simonshack »

Hello dear Cluesforum readers,

Today I just thought I'd spend a few minutes looking at the old (1995), infamous "OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

I must admit that I've never spent any serious amount of time looking into that old "event" (a probable prequel of the Grand 9/11 Hoax).

So, just by googling this event (using the key words "Oklahoma Bombing Victims"), one of the first 'photographs' that you'll find is THIS ONE :

It clearly shows a woman (dressed in white-blue striped shirt) with a head bandage. A sheriff is seemingly handing her a black, wounded child.

In this other 'photograph', the woman has NO bandage around her bleeding head - and is now holding this black, wounded child in her hands :

Now, I'm asking you - dear intelligent readers : does ANY aspect of these two "photographs" make ANY logical sense?

If not, is it not HIGH TIME for everyone in this world to understand that NO purported "photographic" material diffused by the news media is trustworthy?

And that, in order to protect our children from this inane, fake "TV TERROR", everyone must throw out their TV sets IMMEDIATELY from their homes - and instruct their children to avoid reading or watching ANY of the "information" diffused by the criminally / militarily / governmentally corrupt mainstream news media ?
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Wow, good find, Simon. They look like two totally different women too! I suppose it was a mistake that these inconsistent "practice" shots were released.

I actually spent a fair amount of time researching the OKC bombing, and it was very much like 9/11 with the same type of cheesy victim stories. I wish I would have taken the time to document some of my findings, but it was before this forum was established, and I wasn't blogging yet.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

simonshack » August 24th, 2017, 9:31 am wrote:*

Hello dear Cluesforum readers,

Today I just thought I'd spend a few minutes looking at the old (1995), infamous "OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

I must admit that I've never spent any serious amount of time looking into that old "event" (a probable prequel of the Grand 9/11 Hoax).

So, just by googling this event (using the key words "Oklahoma Bombing Victims"), one of the first 'photographs' that you'll find is THIS ONE :

It clearly shows a woman (dressed in white-blue striped shirt) with a head bandage. A sheriff is seemingly handing her a black, wounded child.

In this other 'photograph', the woman has NO bandage around her bleeding head - and is now holding this black, wounded child in her hands :

Now, I'm asking you - dear intelligent readers : does ANY aspect of these two "photographs" make ANY logical sense?

If not, is it not HIGH TIME for everyone in this world to understand that NO purported "photographic" material diffused by the news media is trustworthy?

And that, in order to protect our children from this inane, fake "TV TERROR", everyone must throw out their TV sets IMMEDIATELY from their homes - and instruct their children to avoid reading or watching ANY of the "information" diffused by the criminally / militarily / governmentally corrupt mainstream news media ?
Those white and blue stripes appear in those simulated tewowist attacks 99% of the time. :puke:
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I always thought this was a bit of a silly fun thread/ topic but I'm not so sure now.

anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Greece? :rolleyes:

Epstein (if such a person actually exists), is likely Israeli Mossad agent who maybe had blackmail material on his guests. That is an Israeli flag.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

anonjedi2 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:40 am Greece? :rolleyes:

Epstein (if such a person actually exists), is likely Israeli Mossad agent who maybe had blackmail material on his guests. That is an Israeli flag.
This poster agrees http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2383633

Maybe a bit of both who knows. Adult sex with minors would be the agenda. Maybe the world really is run by paedophiles.
Yale Blue (hmmmm)
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

H/T Kickstones

<covid-cough> Beirut Explosion <cough, bollocks, cough>

Prescient

Curiosity Press Conference <cough>

[Upon request, corrected from "Mars 2021 press conference" - FG]
anonjedi2

For context, that looks like Curiosity Press Conference, not the recent one. This one was from a few years ago (thus, no masks).
Prescient

anonjedi2 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:58 pm For context, that looks like Curiosity Press Conference, not the recent one. This one was from a few years ago (thus, no masks)
Apologies everyone - the video I watched was labelled perseverance.. I stand corrected - thank you anonjedi2. If a mod could please edit to curiosity conference I would be grateful. Thank you.
anonjedi2

Just noticed the Oar from this photo in the Fukushima thread.