Rehashing the Verrazzano bridge

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: Rehashing the Verrazzano bridge

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wait, let me play 'good cop' for once and say, Exorcist might not actually be saying the footage is legitimate. Only that the simulation attempted some reality based on some bizarre camera angle. Should we be opposed to such exactitude? I don't think so. Consider giving Exorcist another chance to explain themselves.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:Wait, let me play 'good cop' for once and say, Exorcist might not actually be saying the footage is legitimate. Only that the simulation attempted some reality based on some bizarre camera angle. Should we be opposed to such exactitude? I don't think so. Consider giving Exorcist another chance to explain themselves.
Hoi,

DAY1: here's what Exorcist wrote on January 5:

"Simonshack is correct regarding the relative sizes of the bridge/WTC towers apparent in the MSM footage shown on the History channel programme. The ratios are mathematically impossible."

DAY2: here's what Exorcist wrote the very next day - on January 6:

"From my analysis progress so far it's my opinion that the bridge, as it appears in the ABC tv photo is reasonably correct whereas the bridge as it appears in the Private pre 911 photo is faked."

DAY 3: here's what Exorcist wrote the very next day - on January 7:

"I'm now pretty sure I can prove the live footage of the bridge pan is faked and I'm fairly certain how it was done."

So now it's the private pre-9/11 footage that is faked?... And from one day to the next, Exorcist goes from judging the ABC/History channel imagery "mathematically impossible" - to judging it "reasonably correct?"... and then back to "is faked"? Sorry, but I won 't have any of that here on this forum.

If there's something I may have somehow misunderstood here, I invite Exorcist to mail me at simonshack[at]libero.it and let me know what exactly he meant to say.

The VB-challenge I proposed in the SIMCITY thread long ago is still open for all takers:
The Verrazzano Bridge Issues: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2363796
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

My instincts were telling me that this was the Equinox clown, or a member of the same team at least. :puke: