When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby Maat on June 7th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Euphoria wrote:
simonshack wrote:Who do you think is really behind this crap?

It applies not only to Muslim Middle Easterners or Pakistanis, but also to Christian or atheistic Europeans with contrarian political ideals. From my work so far, it appears to originate from a combination of the US State Department/Pentagon (Scottish Rite freemasonry), NATO and its Partnership for Peace framework (especially in cases involving the so-called 'gateway countries' like Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Austria (Fritzl anyone?), as well as the European Commission. The City of London-based Tavistock Institute and its widely dispersed US network, in addition to the Royal College of Psychiatrists in London, is another likely conspirator.
bostonterrierowner wrote:Sweden is a terrible example and Chicago boys / Ron Paul followers and other globalist henchmen hate it . It is a living proof that a highly paid and rewarded society can outperform others and doesn't have to be put in forced labor camps Chinese or Bangladeshi style

The Sweden of 40 years ago has been purposefully dismantled. It is a ridiculously politically correct country now, and libertarian types have good reason to dislike the prevailing culture there.

Its economy was sabotaged a long time ago (mid 1990s) by Carl Bildt and Third World immigration is part of the economic attack. I doubt the Swedish model would work too well in a Third World country.

This is more of an attack on a symbolic northern European power that was totally debt-free until the 1990s and yes, I agree with you, a great inspiration to others on how things might be done (even if it wouldn't necessarily work everywhere).

In the end I believe it is about confusion, polarisation (it's not like there are no racist attacks on ethnic Swedes by immigrants, because there are lots, in fact), diversion, and energy drain. All the public debate is centred around effective assimilation of immigrants, and directed away from the theme of how one's own political elite has betrayed the people. Swedes are misled by false narratives and miss the fact they are run by globalist interests.

According to whom and what, Euphoria? Have you lived there and personally witnessed "racist attacks" on Swedes?
Maat
Moderator
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: September 9th, 2010, 2:14 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby Euphoria on June 7th, 2013, 6:15 pm

Maat wrote:According to whom and what, Euphoria? Have you lived there and personally witnessed "racist attacks" on Swedes?

Yes I have, and I know Sweden very well. Also being from near London, I know for a fact that non-Western immigrants do attack/rob indigenous Europeans on a regular basis. I think it would be a bit extreme to suggest that it never happens. :wacko:

In Malmo a few years ago, a Moroccan/South American duo attempted to mug me. Were they CGI characters? No green screens in sight, I'm afraid.

I'm fully onboard with the fake terror/serial killer theory (as you will see from my numerous posts on this forum, including many threads that I started myself). However, I don't support the right of young Turks or Arabs to bully indigenous Swedes at school, carry around knives and threaten to stab other kids, or repeatedly insult young girls as 'blonde sluts' - often causing their parents to withdraw them from class and place them in another school. These offenders do not come from war zones, either.

All these things have happened to people I know. I have seen/heard one of my friends being threatened with a knife at a bus stop, right in front of me, and a Middle Easterner losing it in a government office. Of course, these can't really be classed as terrorist attacks or riots...But you're not implying these scenes were filmed in a TV studio, are you? :rolleyes:

Maybe you could clarify your own position?
Euphoria
Member
 
Posts: 290
Joined: July 31st, 2011, 1:33 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby Maat on June 7th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Of course I wasn't suggesting such things "never happen", Euphoria. I simply wanted to clarify if you were referring to first hand experience only and not hearsay :)
Maat
Moderator
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: September 9th, 2010, 2:14 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby simonshack on June 7th, 2013, 7:04 pm

Euphoria wrote:However, I don't support the right of young Turks or Arabs to bully indigenous Swedes at school, carry around knives and threaten to stab other kids, or repeatedly insult young girls as 'blonde sluts' - often causing their parents to withdraw them from class and place them in another school. These offenders do not come from war zones, either.


Knife threats at school?

Repeated 'blonde slut' insults at young Swedish girls?

Parents withdrawing kids from schools because of Turkish/Arabic racist attacks?

Wow. You must know Sweden far better than myself! Admittedly, I haven't been up there for a while, but I have family and friends in both Sweden and Norway. On the top of my head, I'd say they amount to at least 150 individuals - who all have lived their whole lives there, many in large cities such as Stockholm, Malmö, Oslo, Bergen, etc... And yes, we do keep in touch. Well, I have quite simply never heard anyone complaining of such problems - nor a single episode - of the type that you describe. I guess they're just a lucky lot?
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6519
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby Euphoria on June 7th, 2013, 8:45 pm

simonshack wrote:I'd say they amount to at least 150 individuals - who all have lived their whole lives there, many in large cities such as Stockholm, Malmö, Oslo, Bergen, etc... And yes, we do keep in touch. Well, I have quite simply never heard anyone complaining of such problems - nor a single episode - of the type that you describe. I guess they're just a lucky lot?

Or it could be that Swedes or Norwegians will do anything they can to fall back on an ultra-liberal position, because of the non-confrontational tendencies that the rest of the world now laughs at you for?

Anyway, I see we're back to 'thought crime' for white people. So you are telling me I'm lying, regarding seeing my friend threatened with a knife at a Malmo bus stop, just feet away from me?

Like I say, fake terror + fake serial killers do not miraculously = no ethnic crime in poorer inner city neighbourhoods. That's a very extreme conclusion to jump to. After all, would you be willing to claim there is no anti-white racism in London or Paris? Is that all a figment of people's imagination?

Come on - let's aim to strike a balance. We don't have to be offensive, but we don't need to tread on eggshells either. Everyone knows that Malmo is a slum with big social problems and that the different groups don't get on with each other particularly well. Dismissing that as a TV-created false reality is delusional.
Euphoria
Member
 
Posts: 290
Joined: July 31st, 2011, 1:33 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby Maat on June 7th, 2013, 9:35 pm

The only "extreme position" or attitude I see anyone adopting here is yours, Euphoria. :huh: So you think there's no possibility that the Media could twist, exaggerate or promote anti-immigrant/Muslim propaganda?

As far as I know every city in the world has its low socio-economic suburbs that are not recommended as places to live or visit; many of which often have a higher proportion of immigrant communities. For example, being from Sydney, Australia, if anyone complained about being subjected to any supposedly "racist" intimidation there, my first question would obviously be what suburb were they in and then why would they automatically assume it was "racist" rather than territorial? <_<

In America there are also dystopian city suburbs that are exclusively black &/or Mexican where white locals know not to venture — as my husband learned on a business trip to Los Angeles in the '80s. He took a wrong turn and ended up in Watts where he and his associate noticed it was like they'd crossed an invisible line: they were the only whites. They parked their car in a shopping area and decided to walk around anyway (being naive Aussie tourists), but as they were about to enter a department store the security guard asked them what they were doing, didn't they know where they were and suggested they leave!
Maat
Moderator
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: September 9th, 2010, 2:14 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby Euphoria on June 7th, 2013, 10:49 pm

Maat wrote:The only "extreme position" or attitude I see anyone adopting here is yours, Euphoria. :huh: So you think there's no possibility that the Media could twist, exaggerate or promote anti-immigrant/Muslim propaganda?

Please read my posts. I clearly acknowledged the fake terror. However, a great deal of mainstream TV propaganda is positively pro-immigrant in places like the UK and Sweden especially. It's not as one-sided as you make it out to be.

My feeling is that Bangladeshis, Moroccans, or Maoris, sneering at white males and insulting them with terms like 'faggot' before threatening them with a knife, is reasonably classified as anti-white sentiment. Friends from around the world have complained about this sort of conduct (unprovoked) and I've seen it first-hand. Anyone who defends such behaviour as 'territorial' is just a coward with double standards on racism, in my view.

Additionally, men typically hold back from whinging to all and sundry about these unfortunate 'run-ins' because they've been conditioned to think that it sounds wimpish. There will also be idiots who try to imply that the victim has a sexual insecurity about immigrant men, after being knifed or mugged by one. Which I'm sure is just fantastic from the victim's point of view.

What I've found is that we keep coming back to these same obstacles. Very liberal countries like Sweden, Norway, Australia consistently fail at these obstacles. The first two in particular don't really have history of fighting for individual freedom (remember their Nazi past) and they obviously feel comfortable siding with the new fascist anti-Nazism, which is backed from the same groups in high finance. "The only problems are on TV" is a pathetic summary, to be honest.
Euphoria
Member
 
Posts: 290
Joined: July 31st, 2011, 1:33 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby hoi.polloi on June 8th, 2013, 12:39 am

My feeling is that Bangladeshis, Moroccans, or Maoris, sneering at white males and insulting them with terms like 'faggot' before threatening them with a knife, is reasonably classified as anti-white sentiment. Friends from around the world have complained about this sort of conduct (unprovoked) and I've seen it first-hand. Anyone who defends such behaviour as 'territorial' is just a coward with double standards on racism, in my view.


I don't speak about the others from any sort of real-world knowledge but from what I've read and heard from New Zealanders, those who identify as Maori have legitimate reasons to be disappointed in their situation. I think the problem is when they blame Europeans as a whole for being inherently corrupted and evil, because the original conquerers vying for territory there have more or less blended in with newer settlers or even left the country.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby simonshack on June 8th, 2013, 3:50 am

Euphoria wrote:Or it could be that Swedes or Norwegians will do anything they can to fall back on an ultra-liberal position, because of the non-confrontational tendencies that the rest of the world now laughs at you for?

Touché!

I'll have to agree with you, Euphoria, about the "non-confrontational tendencies" of Scandinavians. Yes, it's an endemic trait at those northern latitudes... Is it good? Is it bad? Personally, I deplore it - and have done my best over the years to overcome this inherited, 'excessive diplomacy' - as you may have noticed. Today, I do not suffer fools gladly, and most of the plonkers fucking around with this potentially wonderful world appear to be so-called Westerners. In fact, few or none of the clowns behind the MAJOR bullshit infesting this planet appear to be dark-skinned - or natives of any so-called 'third world' countries. Most of the hardcore thugs wreaking havoc with our world seem to breed in the most 'advanced' nations of this planet, and whatever racial strife is happening today in our 'developed' countries has been brought upon us all (i.e. all normal / humble / peaceful people) by a bunch of rogue, power-obsessed fanatics with no sense for human decency - armed with a colossal war machine.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6519
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby Maat on June 8th, 2013, 6:08 pm

Euphoria wrote:
Maat wrote:The only "extreme position" or attitude I see anyone adopting here is yours, Euphoria. :huh: So you think there's no possibility that the Media could twist, exaggerate or promote anti-immigrant/Muslim propaganda?

Please read my posts. I clearly acknowledged the fake terror. However, a great deal of mainstream TV propaganda is positively pro-immigrant in places like the UK and Sweden especially. It's not as one-sided as you make it out to be.

Yes, I already read your posts — did you? Please read mine again for comprehension. Where did I make anything out to be "one-sided"?
Are you saying you haven't noticed how the Media plays that double-bind mind-game all the time? Of course they promote the overt "political correctness" script while pushing the primary sub-text propaganda of "radical Islam", "terrorism", "racism" etc. How do you think PsyOps work to keep the tension and focus where they want it.

Being able to "acknowledge the fake terror" when it's obvious won't help anyone avoid the covert tactics they use to prepare, provoke then reinforce 'divide & rule' if we don't see how we're being played.

That's why I asked you what you had personally witnessed or experienced, because what you described as having "happened to people you know" was almost identical to what I remember reading in a very calculated perp article 4 years ago that detailed alleged offenses against Scandinavians and accused the MSM of remaining silent about the Islamic "threat", titled "Eurabia: Planned Islamization of Europe" by Michael Mannheimer in 2009.
Euphoria wrote:... I don't support the right of young Turks or Arabs to bully indigenous Swedes at school, carry around knives and threaten to stab other kids, or repeatedly insult young girls as 'blonde sluts' - often causing their parents to withdraw them from class and place them in another school...

All these things have happened to people I know. I have seen/heard one of my friends being threatened with a knife at a bus stop, right in front of me, and a Middle Easterner losing it in a government office.

I couldn't find the original pdf English translation from German, but some of it is posted on this perp site: http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/ ... urope.html

Others are still using the same playbook too, apparently:
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/05/sweden-muslim-immigrant-calling-women-whore-is-normal-in-school/

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/sweden-muslim-teenagers-riot-over-instagram-sex-rumours-while-pc-media-calls-them-swedish/

Euphoria wrote:My feeling is that Bangladeshis, Moroccans, or Maoris, sneering at white males and insulting them with terms like 'faggot' before threatening them with a knife, is reasonably classified as anti-white sentiment. Friends from around the world have complained about this sort of conduct (unprovoked) and I've seen it first-hand. Anyone who defends such behaviour as 'territorial' is just a coward with double standards on racism, in my view.

I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from playing strawman tactics; misrepresenting what I wrote is gratuitous and insulting.

So can you specify what "friends", where and from what "parts of the world" they are, or do you believe it's ok to conclude that a few individuals' behavior represents an entire ethnicity/ideology or culture? What "Bangladeshis, Moroccans, or Maoris" were you talking about? Hyperbolic generalizations admittedly based on subjective perceptions and alleged "complaints" of others is clearly not evidence or a cogent argument; it is only hearsay. How is it different from those who say their "friend/cousin/uncle etc." told them they witnessed "planes" on 9/11?

Who do you know who has had any personal experience with Maoris? I don't, since there were not enough around Sydney to even be heard of when I was there till the mid '90s (I only know what I've read and heard from New Zealanders, just like Hoi). However, I did live in Lakemba (a predominantly immigrant Muslim suburb of Sydney) for a year in the '90s at my mother-in-law's flat, with a Mosque on the corner — it was a very quiet and peaceful neighborhood.

Euphoria wrote:Additionally, men typically hold back from whinging to all and sundry about these unfortunate 'run-ins' because they've been conditioned to think that it sounds wimpish. There will also be idiots who try to imply that the victim has a sexual insecurity about immigrant men, after being knifed or mugged by one. Which I'm sure is just fantastic from the victim's point of view.

Reference, source, context? Who/what are you paraphrasing?

Euphoria wrote:What I've found is that we keep coming back to these same obstacles. Very liberal countries like Sweden, Norway, Australia consistently fail at these obstacles. The first two in particular don't really have history of fighting for individual freedom (remember their Nazi past) and they obviously feel comfortable siding with the new fascist anti-Nazism, which is backed from the same groups in high finance. "The only problems are on TV" is a pathetic summary, to be honest.

Who said "The only problems are on TV"? Using a strawman as a pretext for ad hominem innuendo is certainly an "obstacle". Not cool.
I can also tell you from personal knowledge that Australia, contrary to its adopted/promoted façade as socially "liberal", was always racist/xenophobic — from its arrogant English roots to attempting to wipe out Aboriginal cultures by permanently removing children from their families to raise and train as "domestics" for whites — right up until the late '60s! Well documented fact. Ever hear of the White Australia Policy that restricted particular ethnic immigration till the mid 70s? Those were government policies, initiated and legislated by those in power, reinforced by their own media and thus shaped Australian perceptions. Same old pattern.

Hence every immigrant group following WWII got the 'treatment' and accompanying slang epithets. European refugees were called "refos"; Greeks and Italians: "wogs"/ "dagos"; the English were "Pommies", but instead of a derogatory term based on ethnic appearance they got a behavioral adjective: "whinging pommy". My husband is Maltese and emigrated to Aus from England in the late '60s, but because he looked Mediterranean he was also called a "wog".
Another related fact you probably won't find acknowledged anywhere is that no bank managers in NSW, Australia ever had anything but English names — at least not before '95 when we left. (I'd be interested to hear if that unspoken, xenophobic 'policy' has changed at all).

I hope that helps clarify my "own position" for you. :)
Maat
Moderator
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: September 9th, 2010, 2:14 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby fbenario on June 9th, 2013, 2:07 am

Maat wrote:In America there are also dystopian city suburbs that are exclusively black &/or Mexican where white locals know not to venture

There are Mexican neighborhoods that are "no-go" for whites? Atlanta, with its 6 million people, has enormous numbers of Mexican workers and families, and I don't feel any discomfort wandering around supermercados and taquerias all over town.

I've actually never heard of such dangerous Mexican areas in the US. Where are they?
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2195
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby AmongTheThugs on June 9th, 2013, 5:32 am

"I've actually never heard of such dangerous Mexican areas in the US. Where are they?"


California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.
AmongTheThugs
Member
 
Posts: 198
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 10:07 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby MsQ on June 9th, 2013, 5:42 am

Maat wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
Maat wrote:Another related fact you probably won't find acknowledged anywhere is that no bank managers in NSW, Australia ever had anything but English names — at least not before '95 when we left. (I'd be interested to hear if that unspoken, xenophobic 'policy' has changed at all).

I hope that helps clarify my "own position" for you. :)


Maat. It's not something I've ever payed attention to before. Now you mention it, I don't recall ever coming across a bank manager anywhere in Australia with a non-English name. I shall keep my eyes peeled in future out of interest.

Interesting conversation. I'm in an unusual position when it comes to racism. I am mixed race, but due to the simple act of changing my hair colour from black to blonde, I have spent 25 years of my life being perceived as white. Without going into detail, lets just say that life is far more of a breeze when being perceived as a white woman B)
MsQ
Member
 
Posts: 101
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 5:40 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Postby Maat on June 9th, 2013, 7:40 am

MsQ wrote:
Maat wrote:Another related fact you probably won't find acknowledged anywhere is that no bank managers in NSW, Australia ever had anything but English names — at least not before '95 when we left. (I'd be interested to hear if that unspoken, xenophobic 'policy' has changed at all).

Maat. It's not something I've ever payed attention to before. Now you mention it, I don't recall ever coming across a bank manager anywhere in Australia with a non-English name. I shall keep my eyes peeled in future out of interest.

Interesting conversation. I'm in an unusual position when it comes to racism. I am mixed race, but due to the simple act of changing my hair colour from black to blonde, I have spent 25 years of my life being perceived as white. Without going into detail, lets just say that life is far more of a breeze when being perceived as a white woman B)

Thanks, MsQ! Yeah, I suspected it was probably nation-wide but could only attest to what I knew in NSW. My husband only discovered what a breeze it was to get business interviews and bank loans in Oz after he anglicized his Italian-sounding name.

simonshack wrote: I do not suffer fools gladly, and most of the plonkers fucking around with this potentially wonderful world appear to be so-called Westerners. In fact, few or none of the clowns behind the MAJOR bullshit infesting this planet appear to be dark-skinned - or natives of any so-called 'third world' countries. Most of the hardcore thugs wreaking havoc with our world seem to breed in the most 'advanced' nations of this planet, and whatever racial strife is happening today in our 'developed' countries has been brought upon us all (i.e. all normal / humble / peaceful people) by a bunch of rogue, power-obsessed fanatics with no sense for human decency - armed with a colossal war machine.

Ditto!
Maat
Moderator
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: September 9th, 2010, 2:14 am

When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Postby Euphoria on June 9th, 2013, 8:28 am

Maat wrote:Of course they promote the overt "political correctness" script while pushing the primary sub-text propaganda of "radical Islam", "terrorism", "racism" etc. How do you think PsyOps work to keep the tension and focus where they want it.

:rolleyes: You completely missed my point. I know for a fact that parts of east London are dangerous for white people, if they venture down the wrong street. Bangladeshi gang attacks on white people are fairly common in Tower Hamlets for example. No, whites won't be beheaded or bombed (you see, as I tried to explain before, I do actually acknowledge fake terror - get it this time?!), but it's still an unpleasant and bruising experience for the victims, especially as they know they have no political voice and the police are unlikely to apprehend the attackers. Later, they will encounter people like yourself and Simon Shack smugly informing them that it's all in their imagination.

Maat wrote:So can you specify what "friends", where and from what "parts of the world" they are, or do you believe it's ok to conclude that a few individuals' behavior represents an entire ethnicity/ideology or culture? What "Bangladeshis, Moroccans, or Maoris" were you talking about? Hyperbolic generalizations

:puke: Where did I say that?

Obviously, in specific instances where a Morrocan, Bangladeshi or Maori has racially attacked a white person, those are the labels you would apply. It's the description that would be relayed to the police (if a report is filed). You wouldn't say an Argentinian attacked a Chinaman, because that's not what happened.

All very straightforward, really. I don't see much room for confusion here. Unless you're about to claim that nobody from those nationalities has ever racially attacked a white person in history? Which of course, would be ludicrous. I'm referring to the experiences of close friends, where racial epithets were directed at the white victim.

Maat wrote:its arrogant English roots

Maat wrote:Hyperbolic generalizations


Very telling comment! Seems you're guilty of double standards here. You obviously feel that it's acceptable to be racist towards the English/Anglo populations because of imperial history, and so a 'special exemption' applies, where racist attacks against them don't count. As seen in your feeble pseudo-intellectual argument above.
Last edited by Euphoria on June 9th, 2013, 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Euphoria
Member
 
Posts: 290
Joined: July 31st, 2011, 1:33 pm

Next

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests