How Fakery is Undermining the Natural Family

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
iCONOCLAST

How Fakery is Undermining the Natural Family

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

[original thread title]: Overlap: Men's Rights/Fakery Awareness

I have recently discovered Mens Rights Activism and MGTOW "Men going their own way". Once a western man has been subject to the savage family court system, all illusions of government beneficience are lost. MGTOW is an interesting movement that is compatible with cluesforum in that it is anti government and anti organisational. Often a discussion of fakery ends with "But what can you do about it?". My response is to keep up skepticism in the system and live my life in the knowledge of this.

For a giggle. http://www.mgtow.com/quiz
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

iCONOCLAST » September 4th, 2014, 9:48 pm wrote:I have recently discovered Mens Rights Activism and MGTOW "Men going their own way". Once a western man has been subject to the savage family court system, all illusions of government beneficience are lost. MGTOW is an interesting movement that is compatible with cluesforum in that it is anti government and anti organisational. Often a discussion of fakery ends with "But what can you do about it?". My response is to keep up skepticism in the system and live my life in the knowledge of this.

For a giggle. http://www.mgtow.com/quiz
Hi iConoclast,

I was scrolling through the living room's threads and saw yours, just wanted to have a look at it, out of curiosity. As I was reading through your short post it was the way you've put your words that made me even more interested in what I would find (and how quickly I'd manage to do it, to be honest). So I went to the above link to see if I can be surprised.

Just to avoid being misunderstood - it's been long years since I realized that social engineering is going on in our society for decades, as much as there is to judge on self-experiencing the search on the internet on this topic - it is extremely hard to find a webpage/blog that is able to avoid the war-between-sex-mongership and point to the right direction about our current society status.

MGTOW is in my opinion, just another community of seemingly angered men, that are not able to see through what is really going on when it comes to war between males and females. What is very true about the site is that they too are able to produce tonnes of high-quality video material , pointing to no less than real facts that are present in our society - but only to use it as a tool/leverage to make you (as a man) mad at women even more. It can't be denied as well, that above mentioned facts are merely consequence of what was/is going on in reality via social engineering process. So, what was always bothering me personally as a man - was to try and understand who has the capability to manipulate the way how interaction between sexes takes place? Who could possibly change the society, claiming that women have been historically surpressed, exploited, neglected, discouraged, molested etc? Who can make the public opinion to think that we, the males, are all raised by our respected elders into above animal-like (demonic) creatures? Can it be that feminism was created (or stolen as concept very early on) in this manner, to create the war on sexes, and consequently war on the family, the principal nucleus of our society as is?

You see, one cannot fight a war unless he is certain who his enemy is, that's just for the introduction into this paragraph. To wage a war on females and simultaneously expect them to realise the truth about their "girlpower" nonsense is absurdity. Let's say that it is a completely wrong attitude if you are really trying to improve and change the current status. When did any kind of war solve any problem ? What is even more alarming about MGTOW is how they are trying to pose themselves as progressive, activists type of community, where no one is able to notice the existence of social engineering possibility. Not to mention the logical fact that there are always REAL PEOPLE behind any plans, agendas or physical activities - how can no one thinking about the current society status never ever think about the obvious ?

I could go on for pages about MGTOW, but there is no meaning to it - I wanted to share something much more meaningful with others that may read your thread: as soon as you see a manhood community, actively fighting females on the impossible war of sexes, without pointing out the MEN (and women) behind the social-engineering process, there is the first and only needed RED FLAG. Lack of any video or written material on MGTOW site, that would be addressing females in regards to the social engineering scam process , is just another expected fact. What we, the males need is not another war - what we need is to get our allies back. We NEED women, women NEED us - that's why we evolved as a species. We can't win this war nor change the reality of our society without awakening, meaning simply this: get rid of this war-between-sexes idea and get females to realize how they were (wrongly) engineered to become what they are today (this goes for males equally).

Further, I wanted to make it very clear, that there is almost nothing compatible between a MGTOW and CF forums , as you claim - I believe CF readers are much more aware of fakery and implied control of common people and I believe an average CF reader will most certainly be able to connect the dots to see that there is huge probability, almost certainty, that we're being manipulated by the same small gang of shameless cowards. I was not able to find any anti-government article / video item there, although it is true that I didn't check 100% of their site. Same goes for anti-organisational pose, I was not able to find any rational item about it on their site , as you suggested.

In my opinion, MGTOW is just another outpost of boys paid by the very same boys that are manipulating them into what they are. Call them shills or fools, it doesn't really matter.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I think you are right. Divide and conquer is their game.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

This appears to be yet another divide and conquer tactic.

I've shown evidence of fakery to a number of people, both male and female. The resistance only comes from people who refuse to let go of their beloved TV dramas and personalities, and the ones who have become comfortable with having their worlds organized for them by the media.

The reception to "fakery research" has been overall very positive for me, and I definitely cannot say that gender plays any role. The largest factor (based on my experience) is simply how much the person watches, follows, and depends on the "news".

I don't care much for entertaining these notions of "men and awareness". No offense, but they are truly silly, and likely to be counterproductive in our efforts.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

SacredCowSlayer » September 14th, 2016, 9:18 pm wrote:This appears to be yet another divide and conquer tactic.

I've shown evidence of fakery to a number of people, both male and female. The resistance only comes from people who refuse to let go of their beloved TV dramas and personalities, and the ones who have become comfortable with having their worlds organized for them by the media.

The reception to "fakery research" has been overall very positive for me, and I definitely cannot say that gender plays any role. The largest factor (based on my experience) is simply how much the person watches, follows, and depends on the "news".

I don't care much for entertaining these notions of "men and awareness". No offense, but they are truly silly, and likely to be counterproductive in our efforts.
It's frustrating for my mind, frankly. Feminism was so overwhelming for most of modern women that not one of them thought about the consequences of changing the fundamental aspects of men-women relation. Some things just can't be changed as they are written deep down in our genes, so changing the name of the game is not going to change the rules of it. Only if it was deliberately planned to cause disintegration of society as witnessed, there is logic about why war between sexes was/is executed in reality. There are certain parts/roles we should play as sexes (figuratively speaking) in order for the men-women game to properly function, that's what I believe at least. If that is actually so, it may be the reason why we have divide&conquer tactics applied to it as it fits perfectly into centuries old agenda of the perpetrators. Marvelous, isn't it?
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

The op was over two years ago so I'm guessing that this mgtow movement is old news, but sexual equality is something that I often think about as I can't ignore that there does seem to be a feminist leaning in western society. There's something to be said about traditional gender roles where the male bread-winner earned the money and the woman reared the children: now women thrive in the modern workplace and earn like men, but when it comes to dating they still embrace traditional values where the man fronts the bill.

The statistics for male suicide compared to female suicide (3.5x more male suicides) are evident to the fact that something is not right.

It's a serious problem imo, but kinda like domestic violence where the male is the victim it's something that is hardly touched on because as a man you aren't supposed to talk about it and just have to 'man up' and deal with it instead.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

Look at the below chart/statistics/fact about the part of social-engineering agenda for the last 15 years :

This chart represents only one aspect, just one piece of the puzzle about what's going on - fatherless raising of children. I brought it up for a thought about it as I was/am shocked for years with how many divorces and consequently single-parents way-of-life partial families exist. There are numerous links/footnotes with serious research done about the role / absence of the role of a father when it comes to raising a full-grown and functional children (EDIT: I forgot to include the link, http://www.fathers.com/statistics-and-r ... rlessness/) . Like I already mentioned, this theme represents only one of many consequences brought into the men-women arena due to "engineering" or , better said, de-engineering roles of sexes.

Not sure about the mentioned difference in suicide rates between men and women, it would for sure be very interesting to look into the such suicidal statistics i.e. from 1900-1960 or even further back in history. Linking the awkward difference in suicides just to war on sexes is maybe a bit far-fetched, but I would not be surprised at all to see that statistically there was a significant raise of your above mentioned difference (3.5x more male suicides). Do you maybe have a link to some research about it? I'd be happy to read about it....

I agree with you ShaneG, mgtow is old news, but nothing else we're discussing is not , as it seems, the tempo ad intensity of family break-ups and other consequences are getting geared up. In my country, we're catching up with USA, France, Germany,..., when it comes to it and it's awful to witness it. It's even more awful to be close to helpless about it.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

VexMan » September 15th, 2016, 12:37 am wrote: This chart represents only one aspect, just one piece of the puzzle about what's going on - fatherless raising of children. I brought it up for a thought about it as I was/am shocked for years with how many divorces and consequently single-parents way-of-life partial families exist. There are numerous links/footnotes with serious research done about the role / absence of the role of a father when it comes to raising a full-grown and functional children (EDIT: I forgot to include the link, http://www.fathers.com/statistics-and-r ... rlessness/) . Like I already mentioned, this theme represents only one of many consequences brought into the men-women arena due to "engineering" or , better said, de-engineering roles of sexes.

Not sure about the mentioned difference in suicide rates between men and women, it would for sure be very interesting to look into the such suicidal statistics i.e. from 1900-1960 or even further back in history. Linking the awkward difference in suicides just to war on sexes is maybe a bit far-fetched, but I would not be surprised at all to see that statistically there was a significant raise of your above mentioned difference (3.5x more male suicides). Do you maybe have a link to some research about it? I'd be happy to read about it....

I agree with you ShaneG, mgtow is old news, but nothing else we're discussing is not , as it seems, the tempo ad intensity of family break-ups and other consequences are getting geared up. In my country, we're catching up with USA, France, Germany,..., when it comes to it and it's awful to witness it. It's even more awful to be close to helpless about it.
To be sure there has been a quite nasty attempt to pervert the natural family, and from my vantage point it must be considered a huge "success" from the psychotic social engineer's perspective.

I guess my only beef with this thread is perhaps the title. It gives the impression that there's some big relationship between being a man and being aware of fakery. That part I don't care for, and it misses the bigger point that I DO think is worth pursuing.

Maybe the title should be changed to something like "How Fakery is Undermining the Natural Family" or something to that effect? I'll of course defer to the Mods here. I'd just hate to see this topic give the wrong impression, and simultaneously miss the larger point.

There have been some good points raised on this thread, and it has been an awful sight to see the breakdown of society at such a fundamental level over the years. That is, the natural family has been Artificially Engineered into an unrecognizable freak show, and the appearance of the community as a whole has been cast to make the freakish appear "normal".

As a prime example, we have the rise of the phony Community Unity garbage that frankly makes me want to vomit. The whole movement is contrived by mass media mind rape of the people (of any given community-anywhere from localized to global in scope), and followed by the synthetic community "rallying" and "healing" process. It's sickening, and this level of FAKERY has turned our society into a twisted plastic clown toy (created in the image of its sadistic makers).
CluedIn

Re: How Fakery is Undermining the Natural Family

Unread post by CluedIn »

SCS - As a prime example, we have the rise of the phony Community Unity garbage that frankly makes me want to vomit. The whole movement is contrived by mass media mind rape of the people (of any given community-anywhere from localized to global in scope), and followed by the synthetic community "rallying" and "healing" process. It's sickening, and this level of FAKERY has turned our society into a twisted plastic clown toy (created in the image of its sadistic makers).
I agree with you on this 110%. Every time I read an article where some unknown person (to me) is killed and the local official is quoted as saying "the entire community is in mourning, blah blah blah" I want to wretch! I don't know this person, their circumstances, etc. Yes it's terrible, but humans were designed to not mourn everybody like they do their family and friends. The human mind could not cope.

I think this type of reaction is just leading more and more into the idea of "it takes a village". Everybody MUST be concerned about their fellow human - family, friend, stranger (local or globally) or you are an insensitive brute who has no business in this new touchy/feely NWO.

Off topic - I just read in our local paper that our Gov. Rick Snyder has just mandated 6 hours of "education" in genocide for 8th-12th graders. Yes, because can't have kids thinking the world is a nice place. They already teach about mass murder, however, some teachers must be bringing daisies to class and not sharing horror stories enough for the State's taste.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I too can not stand all the "we must come together" nonsense and the attempts to preclude any form of "offensiveness". It is stifling and repressive by design and intent. At a much younger age I was influenced by Lenny Bruce and others to appreciate having the means to be offensive and offended and to live with and get beyond that. The idea that one's freedom of speech and expression should be curtailed for occasionally reaching people who disagree with it is a political tool being used to create weakness by way of safe spaces, micro-aggression, being "woke" and all the other bullshit getting slung around so solemnly these days. What better way to get the sheeple types to police themselves then through encouraging them to be wounded by the words of others?
VexMan
Banned

Re:

Unread post by VexMan »

SacredCowSlayer » September 15th, 2016, 1:47 pm wrote:
To be sure there has been a quite nasty attempt to pervert the natural family, and from my vantage point it must be considered a huge "success" from the psychotic social engineer's perspective.
Great success indeed, I agree. It's not sarcasm at all, just plain truth. Looking at my grandparents and their generation from 1920's, we have derailed family nucleus into something new that was never before detached from its essence as in the recent decades (let's roughly say since 1950's onward). What is perceived as hype and modern instead of conservative and historical, has been actually the process of de-manning of society and demonising the traditional role of men with propaganda machinery vouching for this process as "fight for equality between sexes".

Highly recommended reading for shocking insights into feminism and beyond:
http://www.debunker.com/texts/noblelie.html (Feminism, the Noble Lie, Robert Sheaffer, an article from 1995)
http://www.denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm (Is There Anything Good About Men?, Roy F. Baumeister, this invited address was given at a meeting the American Psychological Association in San Francisco on August 24, 2007)
http://www.backlash.com/content/gender/ ... hef08.html (Bill Clinton and the "Gender Gap", Robert Sheaffer)
http://aimhs.com.au/cms/index.php?page=against-science (Feminism Against Science, Prof.Steven Goldberg)
https://ia800208.us.archive.org/17/item ... 532488.pdf (In defense of women, book by Mencken, H. L. (Henry Louis), 1880-1956, 200+ pages)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Why have none of you mentioned the continuing war by the white power structure against blacks in general, and black men specifically, over the last 100 years? Discrimination in housing and jobs, voting rights abuses, Jim Crow laws, the War On Drugs, etc., have done massive damage to the nuclear black family. It's no surprise at all that 30% of black men are in jail or on probation or parole.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

Black population and black men do get mentioned although not directly, if we're generalizing about the social-engineering going on, all men and women get influenced and programmed regardless of the color of their skin. I do agree that in USA they experience even more manipulation, especially if you consider that this lucrative nation introduced privately owned prisons into their economy, the focused social-engineering process of the family is assisting all other agendas/processes that are being pushed on the society (and vice-versa). If you think about the fact how i.e. single-parenting influences children and their development in general, black people "just" get even ore exposed and vulnerable to any other manipulations. To be clear enough, yes, in USA black men get special treatment of heavy manipulation, more then whites.. But not it the context of social-engineering of natural family solely - here we're equal before the perpetrators. Sick minds rule the world, that's a fact.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

fbenario » September 15th, 2016, 8:19 pm wrote:Why have none of you mentioned the continuing war by the white power structure against blacks in general, and black men specifically, over the last 100 years? Discrimination in housing and jobs, voting rights abuses, Jim Crow laws, the War On Drugs, etc., have done massive damage to the nuclear black family. It's no surprise at all that 30% of black men are in jail or on probation or parole.
You raise a good point that exists in the broader context of a topic I've been working on that I intend to call Fakery In the CRIMINAL "Justice System", or something like that.

Certainly this overlaps with how the natural family has been artificicially destabilized over the decades.

For purposes of staying on point here, I'll just note that the BOGUS construct of "laws" has certainly created, and indeed maintained a designated "criminal class" which is designed to feed the self consuming institutions which depend on said class's existence.

Moreover, a sure way to see that this dynamic continues is to essentially remove fathers (of all races-particularly blacks) from homes, which nearly ensures that their children will serve as the "bread and butter" for the next generation of Institutional Sustenance.

Meanwhile, the fabricated stories and the plastic "community" (that is portrayed) serves to artificially reinforce and bolster public confidence in the validity of these "sacred" institutions. The results from such an "order" create an obvious circular reasoning within the system. I plan to cover that in detail in my "criminal justice" topic. It should be interesting.
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Nothing new, but just to get the topic into perspective, the undermining of the natural family (in reality, the traditional family or clan) is merely one of the items on the list of ambitious goals attributed to Adam Weishaupt´s organization in the 1770s:

- abolition of monarchies and all ordered governments
- abolition of private property and inheritances
- abolition of patriotism and nationalism
- abolition of all religion
- abolition of family life and the institution of marriage
- establishment of communal education of children

On a social and moral note, if we admit that "man is free as long as he is moral" and that "sin is the primary cause of servitude" (St. Augustine), the promotion of immorality and self-centeredness, for example by teaching people to exchange life in its entirety for sex (as did Foucault, architect of the gay movement), facilitates the maintenance of political control. A self-absorbed and atomized (familyless) society is powerless against a totalitarian regime.