"Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby Apache on December 11th, 2015, 8:49 am

jumpy64 wrote:fail to denounce their crimes, either out of fear of being punished or because they justify or even approve such crimes as part of their culture.

You are right. I should stop being so fair minded in the face of the truth of it and simply contribute to the evidence.
Apache

Postby brianv on December 11th, 2015, 10:17 am

Beginning with Sargon the (not so) great, every empire (Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Persian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Mongolian, Ottoman, English and American) has been created and destroyed by the moneychangers/lenders (aka Sumerian Swindlers). Seeing as the empire is always behind the 8-ball so to speak, it must constantly explore/expand, seeking ‘terra nova.’ To keep the pyramid scheme going the empire must subjugate a growing number of people to compensate for its exponentially growing debt to the usurers. The ‘debt’ of course can never be (and has never been) paid off. Therefore, not surprisingly, every empire has exhausted its resources before its inevitable collapse. The usurers, while orchestrating the collapse of one empire, simultaneously engineer the build-up of the replacement empire. Empires come and go. The Grand Strategic Fondo remains and gains!

This is interesting IC, better put than how I tried recently, but again we are left with an unnamed faceless group running the show.

So would you consider another layer on top where the same Financial Empires (Usurers) get demolished and replaced when necessary?

Thinking on that a little further, might one include Religious Empires? Who funded the Vatican's excursions around the globe (if it's a globe) for instance ?
Last edited by brianv on December 11th, 2015, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Postby jumpy64 on December 11th, 2015, 11:02 am

simonshack wrote:
jumpy64 wrote: Jews are said to be 2% of the world population, (...)

As far as I know (uh, well - as far as Wickedpedo says), it's ten times less than that :

"The world's core Jewish population in early 2014 was estimated at 14.2 million people (around 0.2% of the world population)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_po ... by_country

You're right, Simon, that's the official estimate. I don't remember where I heard of the 2%... :blink:

Anyway, it's good to know that they're less than I thought. This makes the degree of control they've acquired over world's affairs even more absurd.

But are they really so few? Unfortunately, counting the Jews seems to be an impossible task, because Judaic laws prohibit a direct count, as it's explained here: http://www.chabad.org/library/article_c ... g-Jews.htm

Therefore, since it seems that, accordining to the Talmud, the best way to count the Jews is to collect a half-shekel coin (I bet they tried with a whole shekel first, but that didn't work :) ) from each person and then count the coins, this method of counting excludes the many atheistic Jews who don't go to the synagogue. And then there are the uncountable Crypto-Jews...

Anyway, the Jews basically count themselves, so you should trust them when they tell you what the result is. Let's remember here the Talmudic precepts about lying to the Goyim, which they usually seem to follow pretty rigorously.

At the beginning of the 20th century, Mark Twain said: “I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense Jewish population in America”.

As a matter of fact, I've discovered that, since 1943, the US Immigration and Naturalization Service has eliminated the term 'Hebrew' in the classification of Jewish immigrants to the United States, replacing it with the generic 'country of origin.' As a result, no official statistics are available to reveal how many Jews have actually entered the US after June 30, 1943, which just so happens to be around the time when they claim their holocaust broke out.

So the Jews can't be named, and even less criticized, and now they can't even be counted! Nothing seems less than murky with them... They often operate more like spies than normal people... Maybe Miles Mathis does surreptitiously refer to them, after all, when he talks about secret services ruling the world B)

P.S. Talking about counting people, or victims in this case, there are said to have been 5 million non-Jewish victims of the Holocaust, in addition to the 6 millions Jewish ones, so a blogger rightly asks "Why are there so few Holocaust stories from non-Jews?"

I suggest to read the whole article at http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... ories.html

EDIT: Even if they really are only 0,2% of the world population, Jews still seem to be greatly underrepresented in this forum (0.2% Vs. 0.001%)
jumpy64

Postby jumpy64 on December 11th, 2015, 4:14 pm

Apache wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:fail to denounce their crimes, either out of fear of being punished or because they justify or even approve such crimes as part of their culture.

You are right. I should stop being so fair minded in the face of the truth of it and simply contribute to the evidence.

Being fair minded is the best way to go, but I see being able to discriminate and to treat anyone according to their behavior as part of it.
jumpy64

Postby Flabbergasted on December 12th, 2015, 2:37 pm

jumpy64 wrote:I don't remember where I heard of the 2%...

It´s a common claim that 2% of the US population is Jewish, so you may have gotten it from sites like "who controls the..." (https://thezog.wordpress.com) or from Makow. In Brazil, the percentage is supposed to be 0.4%. :unsure:

But, as we have already seen, counting Jews is a futile undertaking for several reasons, one of them being that, conveniently, no consensus exists for what constitutes a Jew.
Flabbergasted

Postby jumpy64 on December 12th, 2015, 6:09 pm

Flabbergasted wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I don't remember where I heard of the 2%...

It´s a common claim that 2% of the US population is Jewish, so you may have gotten it from sites like "who controls the..." (https://thezog.wordpress.com) or from Makow. In Brazil, the percentage is supposed to be 0.4%. :unsure:

But, as we have already seen, counting Jews is a futile undertaking for several reasons, one of them being that, conveniently, no consensus exists for what constitutes a Jew.

You're right, Flabbergasted, I saw the claim of Jews being 2% of the American population, and I evidently applied to world population too... :wacko:

As for the consensus on what constitutes a Jew, I thought a Jewish mother was and indusputable determinant. Is it not?
jumpy64

Postby Flabbergasted on December 12th, 2015, 10:19 pm

jumpy64 wrote:As for the consensus on what constitutes a Jew, I thought a Jewish mother was and indusputable determinant. Is it not?

It may be indisputable, but is it really the only determinant?
Flabbergasted

Postby jumpy64 on December 12th, 2015, 10:36 pm

Flabbergasted wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:As for the consensus on what constitutes a Jew, I thought a Jewish mother was and indusputable determinant. Is it not?

It may be indisputable, but is it really the only determinant?

I'm not sure. It's the only official determinant that I know of, at least. Could you suggest others, please? I'm seriously interested.
jumpy64

Postby ICfreely on December 13th, 2015, 6:02 am

brianv wrote:This is interesting IC, better put than how I tried recently,

It would take me a few weeks/months but I could comb through your posts, cut/paste excerpts & put it even better in your own words (and in context). But thanks just the same, Brian!

brianv wrote: ...but again we are left with an unnamed faceless group running the show.

In the grand scheme of things, the beast (devil) really runs the show. Bloodsucking sociopathic dynasties come and go but the Fondo remains. It is the holy grail, philosopher’s stone, blah de blah…

It’s TpTB’s ‘beast of burden.’ They’re the innately ordained tamers of the beast. Ever since they let the bull loose they’ve had a hard time just staying on let alone taming it. The trick is in convincing people they’re really ‘running the show’ as you aptly put it - That they’ve tamed the beast. Let ‘em do their thing. We’re not watching their shitty shows anymore. Let senile Aunt Samantha think she’s still a grade school teacher. Just give her a notepad, a phonebook, some pencils and let her 'authorize' away. And Miss Daisy can take a cab, bus, subway or drive herself into a brick fuckin’ wall for all I care. Nothing against little old ladies but I’m not letting her drive my ass crazy.

I know what Plastic Jesus & his little circle jerk represent. Although I denounce it I really don’t wish them any harm. If I were to meet the David de Roth of AGW I’d grant him the respect I do to any stranger. I mean we can do our best but some JIGGA RICH JIGGA$ will be JIGGA$. It’s in their soulless blood. Maybe DNA evidence will eventually prove it. All we can do is drive cautiously, lock the doors, roll up the windows & teach the kids that if they feed the vampires they will turn into zombies. It only takes one time to get infected so they must always use protection because we all know there’s no cure for World War Z Disease.

Yes, I know it’s scary but not as scary as needlessly lying to them about an old pervert who watches their every move. You know, the chomo who breaks into your house, undetected, once a year – eats your cookies, drinks your milk and takes the credit for the gift you worked and paid for (the ‘low on supply’ gift that they and all of their friends just had to have). The one who abandons them in their formative years thereby making a liar out of you. What’s the point in letting innocent children get ensnared in satan’s materialistic claws? Fuggit! A happy wife = a happy life. They’ll get over it. We did.

I feel really bad for those poor Israelis. They don’t seem to realize that the wall being built to ostensibly keep their ‘enemies’ out was actually designed to keep them in! I sincerely hope they wake up to this sick joke that is being played on them by their own sick Mafioso (b)leaders.

brianv wrote:Thinking on that a little further, might one include Religious Empires? Who funded the Vatican's excursions around the globe (if it's a globe) for instance ?

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, Brian! You almost dropped the F word. You’z a bad motha- ;)
ICfreely

Postby jumpy64 on December 14th, 2015, 12:57 pm

This is the second part of tribute to a most inspiring and courageous author who spoke out on the “Jewish question”: Dr. William Luther Pierce (1933-2002), the founder and leader of the National Alliance, a major White nationalist organization in the US.

Archive.org offers the transcription of all his speeches at https://archive.org/stream/WilliamLuthe ... e_djvu.txt . It’s possible to download his audio files too.

You can find the first part, consisting of excerpts of his speech titled “The Holocaust Shakedown”, at viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1079&p=2398568&hilit=holocaust+shakedown#p2398568

The texts, however abridged by myself (whenever you see […]), are pretty long, but I think it's worth reading them to try and understanding Jewish behavior and its possible causes. That’s why, if you like my excerpts, I suggest you read the full texts.

Here we go (again).

The Jewish Problem: Jews Work for Their Own Interests, Often to the Detriment of Others

I recently discussed the ongoing Jewish extortion effort against Switzerland. Jewish
organizations claimed that Swiss banks were holding onto assets deposited by wealthy Jews in
the 1930s and 1940s who later perished during the Second World War and so were never able to
retrieve their money. Jews demanded that this money be put into a special fund for so-called
"Holocaust survivors." […]

The initial response of the Swiss to the Jewish demand for money was to state that Jewish
depositors always had been treated just like all other depositors, and that Swiss bankers already
had investigated their dormant accounts and looked for the rightful owners, and that there was at
most a few million dollars in such accounts which might belong to relatives of Jews who had
died during the war. All David and Sarah Goldblatt had to do to claim Uncle Abe's money was
present evidence that it was rightfully theirs.

This, of course, wasn't what the Jews had in mind at all, and so they began applying pressure and
making threats. Switzerland's president at the time, Jean-Pascal Delamuraz, angrily accused the
Jews of "blackmail" and "extortion" in trying to pressure Switzerland to turn money over to them
without any evidence that they had a legitimate claim. But, unfortunately, Mr. Delamuraz was
leaving office at the end of 1996, and his successor was more willing to pay blackmail in order to
avoid trouble. Just to make sure that the Swiss got the message the Jews persuaded some of their
Christian collaborators to join their campaign. Willing church leaders in Switzerland organized a
public demonstration in Zurich by 15,000 churchgoers who demanded that the Swiss government
and the Swiss bankers give "God's Chosen People" whatever they wanted and stop accusing the
poor, persecuted Jews of blackmail.

The Swiss bankers and the Swiss politicians are a bit more hardheaded than these pale, soft,
hymn-singing churchgoers, however. Arguments that God's Chosen People deserve whatever
they want because the Bible says so have little effect on them. The real pressure was being
applied to them out of the public's eye. On January 10, 1997, billionaire Jewish liquor merchant
Edgar Bronfman, head of the World Jewish Congress, met with the Swiss ambassador to the
United States and threatened him that unless Switzerland coughed up $250 million immediately,
the upcoming Congressional hearings by the House Banking Committee would be made as
embarrassing as possible for Switzerland.

And other pressure was being applied behind the scenes. A group of New York Jews, claiming to
be "Holocaust victims," brought a class-action suit against three of Switzerland's largest banks
and petitioned the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to suspend the banking licenses of the
defendant banks pending the outcome of the lawsuit. If such a petition were granted it would
cause the banks to lose billions of dollars.

Israel got into the campaign when the Jewish Agency, headquartered in Jerusalem, hinted that it
would call for a worldwide boycott of Swiss banks if the former Swiss president didn't apologize
for characterizing the Jewish campaign as "extortion." The result of this threat was the apology
which had been demanded. And Mr. Clinton's State Department has been cooperating with the
campaign by releasing a series of World War II documents, one every week or so, purporting to
show that the Swiss were cozy with the Germans during the war. The release of these documents
at this time is clearly a ploy calculated to embarrass Switzerland and put pressure on that country
to bow to Jewish demands for more and more money.

The Swiss already have coughed up the $250 million demanded by Bronfman, and now the Jews
are indicating that that is just the first payment. They are suggesting that $7 billion may be a
reasonable total amount for Switzerland to pay the Jews. And the Jews claim that they can't
understand why so many people hate them!

It is clear in this case that the Jews will go for just as much money as they figure they can extort
from the Swiss, and not a shekel less. And it is the shekels which count with them, not how many
more people learn to hate them as a consequence of their behavior. That's the way it's always
been with them. Of course, in this case it's hard to feel sorry for the Swiss, because they chose to
capitulate to the extortion rather than to fight — which is what the Jews calculated they would do.
In this democratic era there just don't seem to be politicians or businessmen anywhere with
principles or a sense of honor.

Another interesting example of the Jews' characteristic of pushing ahead arrogantly with
whatever they believe is advantageous to them without any concern for the hatred which their
behavior generates came to my attention recently. The great fad these days, the great media-
promoted craze, is "diversity," and Jews are to be found in every nook and cranny of the
"diversity" movement. Jews produce the "diversity" propaganda, they agitate for new "diversity"
legislation, and they always are pushing to cram more "diversity" down our throats. If they see
any group of White people — the residents of an apartment building, students in a school
classroom, a sports team, a Saturday-night poker club, any all- White group — they will try to
force the group to accept three Zulus, a Chinaman, and a disabled Hispanic lesbian.

The idea, of course, is to exterminate us, to wage genocide against us, to leave us no opportunity
to be among our own kind, no opportunity to feel a sense of kinship and belonging among our
own people, no opportunity to organize and defend ourselves. They want to be the one and only
self-conscious group on this earth able to act intelligently in promoting their group interests, and
then the world will belong to them. They've been pretty successful so far in their campaign
against us. They've been successful because they've kept their motives moderately well
concealed, and they've been able to persuade large segments of our own people to collaborate
with them in their "diversity" campaign by convincing them that it's the "moral" thing to do. The
hymn-singers are an example.

But sometimes their arrogance just runs away with itself and blows their cover. They put out a
newsletter called Managing Diversity, which goes to all of the government agencies in
Washington. It tells the bureaucrats how they can increase the amount of "diversity" in their
bailiwicks and still keep things under control. It tells them how they can displace more normal,
White government workers with Hmong tribesmen, wetbacks, or AIDS -infected alternate life-
stylers and still keep the remaining Whites from rebelling.

In addition to this sort of practical advice, Managing Diversity also has a lot of "sensitivity
training" articles in its issues: articles which are supposed to be posted for the White workers to
read in order to keep them feeling guilty and cowed. An example is a front-page article in a
recent issue of Managing Diversity written by Harris Sussman, PhD. Doctor Sussman's article is
titled "What Are the Values of White People?" And then this too-clever and too-arrogant Jewish
"diversity" promoter turns and bites the very hymn-singers who have collaborated with him and
his kind most eagerly. He writes:

“It turns out that the white people we are talking about have been primarily Christians, often
acting in the name of their Christian values. ... In the name of Christian values they had the
Inquisition. They called native peoples "savages" who did not qualify as human beings. They set
up definitions of pagans, heathens, primitives, undeveloped people which left Christians superior
and dominant. They killed Jews and Gypsies in the Holocaust.”

In our post-modern vocabulary, "whites" or "the white man" is all we need to say to invoke this
history and experience of injustice and cruelty. When we say "white people," we mean the
people who value things over people, who value money over people. We know exactly what
their values are and where they lead. We have all paid a terrible price for those values.

Remember, this is a Jew telling us that we Gentiles are too interested in money. In the same
article Doctor Sussman goes on to gloat over what he and his kind already have done to White
people with their brainwashing campaign. He gloats over the psychological and spiritual damage
his "diversity" campaign already has caused. He crows:

“Many white people are uneasy with their own history. They are having a profound identity crisis.
. . . This means that many white people do not think of themselves as white people.”

He then describes the many ways in which guilt- stricken Whites are trying to escape from their
own identity and conform to what Sussman and his fellow Jews want them to be. He writes that
many confused White people are trying to "adopt the values of native peoples. Look at
ecofeminism, look at holistic health, Earth Day, the Rainbow Gathering."

Copies of Managing Diversity can be found in every government workplace in Washington.
Sussman figures that the hymn-singers will let him kick them in the teeth and then will lick his
toes and beg for another kick. And, unfortunately, that's exactly what many of them will do.
There's a sort of masochistic tendency among many of them. […]

These two examples of Jewish behavior — the brazen extortion of hundreds of millions of dollars
from the Swiss people and the arrogant gloating about the damage they have done to us with
their "diversity" campaign — these two examples lead us to a closely related subject discussed
earlier — the so-called "Holocaust." We've looked at various aspects of "Holocaust" propaganda
in the past, and we've uncovered some of their little psychological tricks, such as calling anyone
who doesn't swallow the whole myth lock, stock, and barrel a "Holocaust denier." If you
question any of their numbers about how many Jews supposedly were put into gas chambers, if
you question a single one of their overblown atrocity stories, then you're a "Holocaust denier,"
implying that you believe that the Germans took no defensive measures at all against the Jews
during the Second World War, when, in fact, you know that the Germans did try to rid
themselves of Jewish influence.

We've examined some of these tricks of theirs, and we've explored some of their specific lies
about the "Holocaust," but the question remains: Why do they do it? Why do they push the
"Holocaust" business so hard? Why, 55 years after the fact, do they keep playing the same tune?
Why do they demand that the American taxpayers provide free land for "Holocaust" museums
for them? Why do they demand that our children in the public schools be subjected to
"Holocaust" propaganda courses? They are aware that many other peoples have gone through
their own "holocausts": the Armenians, the Germans, the Ukrainians, the Russians. Why is it
only the Jews who keep pushing it, only the Jews who make it the focus of their lives, the
essential core of their identity?

We know the answer to this question now. We understand that they push the "Holocaust" for two
reasons: first, because they make lots and lots of money from it; and second, because it protects
them from criticism and enables them to get away with the most outrageous behavior, behavior
that would not be tolerated in any other people. […]

Or consider Doctor Sussman's boasting about the damage the Jews' "diversity" propaganda
already has done to the self-image of many gullible White people. Who else but a Jew would
have the brass for that? And where does that brass come from? It comes from a sure knowledge
that he can retreat into his "victim" status if anyone calls him to account. He knows that he can
invoke the "Holocaust," that he can wrap himself in the "Holocaust," and his accusers will retreat
in embarrassment. At least, the hymn-singers will retreat in embarrassment. And any harder-
headed critic of the Jews or their behavior or their influence knows that he will be regarded as a
bully by everyone who has been taken in by the "Holocaust" propaganda.

The fact is that we do have a Jewish problem in America. It is by far the biggest and most
dangerous problem we have. It is worse than our crime problem, worse than our drug problem,
worse than our political corruption problem, worse than our immigration problem, worse even
than our race problem. Our Jewish problem, in fact, lies at the root of nearly all of our other
problems. If we are to have a future we must solve it. We cannot let ourselves be buffaloed by
the "Holocaust." We must face the fact that, regardless of all the nice, inoffensive Jews you may
know as individuals, all of the Jews who mind their own business, the Jews as a whole are
destroying our society. Their policies are poison to us. And with their control of our news and
entertainment media and their corollary control of our political system, they have a death grip on
our country. We must have the courage to stand up to them and to do everything necessary to
break that death grip. We must free our media and our government from their influence. We
must make an example of the Sussmans and all of their collaborators. Otherwise they will
destroy us as surely as they have destroyed every other society in which they were given free
rein.
jumpy64

Postby pov603 on December 16th, 2015, 1:46 pm

Albeit seemingly a trivial point I recently watched:
-Absolutely Anything: A Simon Pegg/Monty Python collaboration with quite a cast,
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1727770/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Storyline - When some aliens, who travel from planet to planet to see what kind of species inhabit them, come to Earth. And if they are, according to their standards, decent, they are welcomed to be their friend. And if not the planet is destroyed. To find out they choose one inhabitant and give that person the power to do whatever he/she wants. And they choose Neil Clarke, a teacher who teaches the special kids. He is constantly being berated by the headmaster and is attracted to his neighbor, Catherine but doesn't have the guts to approach her. But now he can do anything he wants but has to be careful.

and
-Ridiculous SIx: An Adam Sandler/Happy Madison Movie with yet another, quite diverse cast [past and present personalities]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2479478/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Storyline - An outlaw who was raised by Native Americans discovers that he has five half-brothers; together the men go on a mission to find their wayward, deadbeat dad.

In 'AA' there were a couple of scenes [1] where Simon Pegg's character realizes he can do things and so, decides to look into the mirror asking 'give me a fantastic body' wherein, we then see the reflection of a female body. He then dismisses that and looks down at his penis and says 'give me an enormously large penis' and proceeds to fall over as his centre of balance is off. He dismisses that and asks for a large penis 'something that women crave', he looks down, seemingly pleased, but then adds 'now make it white'. In the same scene he asks to have the body of someone people would admire and then transforms into Albert Einstein. [2] In another scene at the school where he works, he animates a skeleton[voiced by Eric Idle] who bemoans the state of the country [UK] blaming the 'Wogs & Jews' for undue influence [excuse my use of the vile term].

In R6, Adam Sandler's character is seemingly orphaned and raised by Apache Indians, becoming a skilled warrior using knives. The Indians are deemed to be wise and benevolent and the White Americans/Settlers [post-Civil War] are deemed to be untrustworthy, cruel, stupid, malicious etc. One character; Mark Twain is played by Vanilla Ice in a 'Wigga' fashion [please excuse the use of the word] and throughout the film, the Indians and Chinese remark how 'stupid the white man is' how 'the white man cannot dance' etc The film alludes to one of the Black Characters, who initially believes the others do not know he is Black/half-black, though he is their half-brother(s). He refers to having a large penis, which, later in the movie, is desired by one of the 'White-Blonde haired-Blue Eyed Women' who duly seduces said character and returns sated. There are no Jewish references [though the characters Mark Twain, Wyatt Earp and others denounce the stereotypes of the Mexicans, Indians and 'Chinamen'. Of course the Jewish Actor; Adam Sandler, saves the day and reverts back to his Apache-tribe and so-called-proclaimed 'true Father' the Indian Chief.

Only since reading some of the posts on this thread and having certain realities 'sink in', it doesn't take much to see TPTB and the forces behind the media manipulate certain agendas and undermine cultural beliefs.
The problem is that even when bringing to others' attentions, they say 'oh, you're reading into it too much, it's a comedy' etc.
All in all, a clever play by TPTB.

Edit: added 'something that women crave' - note that I am paraphrasing lines from the film but hopefully manage to maintain most of the intent. That said, the above line is mostly mentioned.
Edit: Bit of grammar too [though am sure there is more one could pick up on...]
pov603

Postby jumpy64 on December 16th, 2015, 3:06 pm

pov603 wrote:Only since reading some of the posts on this thread and having certain realities 'sink in', it doesn't take much to see TPTB and the forces behind the media manipulate certain agendas and undermine cultural beliefs.
The problem is that even when bringing to others' attentions, they say 'oh, you're reading into it too much, it's a comedy' etc.
All in all, a clever play by TPTB.

Interesting observations, pov603. As another example of how "the forces behind the media manipulate certain agendas and undermine cultural beliefs", let me suggest to you, if I may (and if you don't know it already), the enlightening analysis that David Duke makes of the popular movie "300".

It's a video analysis in 5 parts, but the first 3 (starting from part 1 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ka7Qihne0c) are actually a more general introduction by Dr. Duke. You can listen to those too, also as an historical preamble to the analysis of the movie, but if you want to go directly to the latter here are the links to part 4 and 5.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efUY-wjIR_o

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUo9hU8BWMc
jumpy64

Postby ICfreely on December 17th, 2015, 4:26 am

Brian,

I read the ‘amercement’ wiki page. Very interesting! It may indeed have been the origin of ‘America.’ Francis Bacon is considered the architect of America and the Royal Society of London. He foreshadowed/inspired their creation in works like New Atlantis. Speaking of which, I thought I’d post a few wiki excerpts relevant to this thread.

New Atlantis is an incomplete utopian novel by Sir Francis Bacon, published in 1627. In this work, Bacon portrayed a vision of the future of human discovery and knowledge, expressing his aspirations and ideals for humankind. The novel depicts the creation of a utopian land where "generosity and enlightenment, dignity and splendour, piety and public spirit" are the commonly held qualities of the inhabitants of the mythical Bensalem. The plan and organisation of his ideal college, Salomon's House (or Solomon's House), envisioned the modern research university in both applied and pure sciences.

Salomon’s House specializes in…
Bensalem's Conversion to Christianity

Later the Father of Salomon's House reveals the institution's skill at creating illusions of light:

"We represent also all multiplications of light, which we carry to great distance, and make so sharp as to discern small points and lines. Also all colorations of light: all delusions and deceits of the sight, in figures, magnitudes, motions, colors; all demonstrations of shadows. We find also divers means, yet unknown to you, of producing of light, originally from divers bodies."

He also boasts about their ability to fake miracles:

"And surely you will easily believe that we, that have so many things truly natural which induce admiration, could in a world of particulars deceive the senses if we would disguise those things, and labor to make them more miraculous."
Renaker points out the Latin of the second passage is stronger and literally translates to "we could impose on men's senses an infinite number of things if we wanted to present these things as, and exalt them into, a miracle."

The skill of creating illusions coupled with the incredibility of the story of the origin of Bensalem's Christianity makes it seem that Bacon was intimating that the light show (or at least the story of its occurrence) was an invention of Salomon's House.

…magic and deception, which allow it to…

Who Rules Bensalem?
The Father of Salomon's House reveals that members of that institution decide on their own which of their discoveries to keep secret, even from the State:

"And this we do also: we have consultations, which of the inventions and experiences which we have discovered shall be published, and which not; and take all an oath of secrecy for the concealing of those which we think fit to keep secret; though some of those we do reveal sometime to the State, and some not."

This would seem to imply that the State does not hold the monopoly on authority and that Salomon's House must in some sense be superior to the State.

In the introduction to the critical edition of New Atlantis, Jerry Weinberger notes that Joabin is the only contemporary character (i.e., living at the time of the story) described as wise—and wise in matters of government and rule at that. Weinberger speculates that Joabin may be the actual ruler of Bensalem. On the other hand, prejudice against Jews was widespread in his time, so the possibility cannot be excluded that Bacon was calling Joabin wise for the same reason that he felt the need elsewhere to call him "the good Jew": to make clear that Joabin's character was benign.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Atlantis

…supersede the authority of the State!

In short, Bacon’s God is Lucifer!

Francis Bacon’s God - Stephen A. McKnight

In 1968 Howard B. White published Peace among the Willows, the first book-length analysis of Bacon’s “New Atlantis.” White, a political theorist who regards Bacon as a principal shaper of modern political ideas, maintains that it is this utopian work and not one of Bacon’s philosophical treatises that provides the fullest statement of Bacon’s political theory. White is especially interested in what he regards as Bacon’s secularization of politics and glorification of the power of science to serve the interests of the secular state. In developing his argument, White maintains that “New Atlantis” must be read with meticulous care in order to understand Bacon’s complex interweaving and transformation of political iconography, ancient history and fables, religious symbols, scientific methodologies, and pseudoscientific concepts. White devotes considerable attention to Bacon’s use of religious themes and argues that he manipulates them in order to subvert Christian ideas and transform them into a culturally acceptable justification for a preoccupation with luxury and materialism. According to White, Bacon’s purpose is to transform the human quest from the search for the “heavenly city” to the creation of the well-governed country, and to change the philosophical quest from an effort to understand God, God’s Creation, and humanity’s place in it to a pursuit to understand what humans can make of themselves.

Ancient Wisdom and the Instauration of Knowledge

In the preface to Wisdom of the Ancients, Bacon explains that the fables of Homer and Hesiod “must be regarded as neither being the inventions nor belonging to the age of the poets themselves, but as sacred relics and light airs breathing out of better times, that were caught from the traditions of more ancient nations and so received into the flutes and trumpets of the Greeks.” The problem is that their true meaning has been lost, obscured, or distorted over time; and previous generations have been unqualified to interpret them. Bacon’s purpose, therefore, is to re-present the fables and give them their proper interpretation. For the present purpose, our discussion can be confined to the fable of Orpheus, which is for Bacon the story of the decline of philosophy as it descends from the natural philosophy of the ancient wisemen to moral and civil philosophy and finally to a state of almost total disintegration. In its pristine state, according to Bacon, “natural philosophy proposes to itself as its noblest work of all, nothing less than the restitution and renovation [instauratio] of things corruptible, and (what is indeed the same thing in a lower degree) the conservation of bodies in the state in which they are, and the retardation of dissolution and putrefaction.” The effort at retardation, however, means arduous labor, and failure leads to frustration and to the adoption of the easier task—the management of human affairs through moral and civil philosophy. This stage of philosophy remains stable for a while, but it too declines with the passage of time, and moral and civil laws are put to silence. And if such troubles last, Bacon warns, “it is not for long before letters also and philosophy are so torn in pieces that no traces of them can be found but a few fragments, scattered here and there.” When philosophy and civilization reach this low point, barbarism sets in and disorder prevails “until, according to the appointed vicissitude of things, they break out and issue forth again, perhaps among other nations, and not in the places where they were before.”

Three elements of this Baconian fable are worthy of emphasis. [b]The pure, original philosophy takes as its task the restitution and renovation of things corruptible. This god-given ability is lost through the lack of human effort and will
. The decline, however, is not permanent. According to “the appointed vicissitude of things”—which is to say, providential intervention—true philosophy will return, and humanity will be restored to its primordial condition, but not necessarily in the place it originated.

With this brief discussion of Bacon’s fable of the degeneration of the original, pure form of philosophy in mind, we can now better understand the activities of Solomon’s House as the preservation and perpetuation of natural philosophy in its original, pure form. The investigations of Solomon’s House are aimed at finding “the knowledge of Causes, and secret motions of things”[ :rolleyes: ]; they produce new artificial metals, which are used for curing diseases [ STILL A FANTACY! ], and blended mineral waters created by the brethren “for health and prolongation of life.” The activities of Solomon’s House are reminiscent of Bacon’s accounts in Wisdom of the Ancients of the original, pure philosophy used to retard age, prolong life, and restore corruptible things to their original, pure state.

This emphasis on the restitution of health and the prolongation of life runs throughout “New Atlantis,” and no function of Solomon’s House appears to be more important. The European sailors who are sick are given a fruit with remarkable restorative properties; it causes the sick to think that they had been “cast into some Divine Pool of healing.” White and others see this emphasis on “prolonging life” and drawing other benefits from nature as evidence of Bacon’s materialism and secularism. It is more accurate to see these results as evidence that the reverent study of nature by Solomon’s House allows them to overcome the alienation from God and nature that is the consequence of Original Sin[ :rolleyes: ]. The Brethren understand nature and are able to enjoy the benefits God intended humanity to possess. This return to Eden is a result of the spiritual quest that has purged the members of Solomon’s House of pride (the cause of the Fall) and the pious devotion to God that has prompted them to “love the neighbor as the self.”

In addition, the reference to Solomon’s Natural History seems to allude to a Jewish esoteric tradition in which Solomon was not only wise in the way described in the Biblical accounts, he also possessed a deep understanding of the mysteries of the Creation. Several variations of this tradition were fairly widely known in the early modern period. In one version, the original esoteric knowledge is given to Adam but lost through the Fall. Another version has the knowledge given to Moses on Mount Sinai and placed in the Ark of the Tabernacle, where it was accessible only to the High Priest. The Ark and then later Solomon’s Temple became a center for communing with the powers and principalities governing the world. The work of Solomon’s House, then, is clearly in accord with both the “pagan” tradition of a pure ancient wisdom and with the Jewish esoteric traditions associating Solomon and Solomon’s Temple with cabalistic knowledge.
http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/francis-bacons-god

God is ‘dead’…
The Soul is the ‘psyche’.
Life is nothing but transferable ‘energy’.
Consciousness has been demoted to ‘subconscious’.
If philosophy is dead, as Stephen Hawking claims, it’s because of pigs like Bacon!
ICfreely

Postby jumpy64 on December 17th, 2015, 12:40 pm

I can imagine that some or many of you may be cautious with figures like William L. Pierce because he is depicted, on Wikedpedia for example, as a “neo-nazi”, a white nationalist (which of course amounts to “racist” nowadays), and because he did advocate various forms of resistance against Jewish domination of America and the world, including an armed revolution (which he explores at least as a fictional scenario in his novels “The Turner Diaries” and “Hunter”, both written under the pseudonym of Andrew MacDonald).

I know how unpopular such a strong position can be in our “pacifist” and “politically correct” times, in which even organizing a peaceful, unarmed rally goes beyond what most people are willing to do to protest against the “shitstem”.

Nevertheless, I can’t stress enough the fact that, IMO, this man’s understanding of the “Jewish Question”, especially in relation to their control of the media, is still unparalleled today, 13 years after his death.

As most revealing proof of this, I’ve just listened to one of his radio broadcasts titled “How It Fits Together” (you can find the whole text in the collection of all of Pierce’s radio broadcasts at https://archive.org/stream/WilliamLuthe ... e_djvu.txt ).

In it, he starts by examining what he considers (and I agree) the main reason of their “success”, i.e. their extremely strong racial consciousness. They stick together, no matter what, and they pursue their own common interests as a group (and not only some “special interests”, like white people do instead), to the detriment of all other races considered “inferior” in their religion and culture. This, together with their keen “business mentality” (also encouraged by their religion, as I probably will show more in detail in a forthcoming post), allowed them, since ancient times, to accumulate wealth and to control kings and other leaders of the countries they resided in by lending money to them, with interests of course.

At this point, after summarizing the first part of his speech, I’ll quote most of the second part, in which Pierce explains very effectively why Jewish control of the media (and media fakery, we might add) is the means by which they have managed to extend their influence from only the rulers to also the common people of the societies they live in.

One more thing we must understand about the Jews is the way in which they maintain their status
as the dominant minority among us today. In ancient times it was through their accumulated
wealth. They were able to buy influence and special privileges for themselves. It remained that
way pretty much for the next 1900 years. Throughout the Middle Ages they made themselves
useful as sources of money to kings and popes and emperors. They would suck the wealth from
the host population, and then give or lend some of it to the rulers in return for being allowed to
keep their privileges. Although they usually were tolerated for their usefulness by the rulers, they
were hated intensely by the general population. The Jews bought the tolerance of the rulers, but
of course, they couldn't afford to buy the tolerance of the people.

And so until quite recently the Jews maintained a separate existence among the host population,
often living in ghettos, not mixing socially with their hosts, generally not engaging in the same
occupations, and regarded with disdain if not revulsion by everyone. The great advantage for our
people of this mode of existence was that the damage done by the Jews was mostly economic,
although they also caused political mischief when it suited their needs. But they had almost no
cultural influence on our people. They didn't write books or plays, they didn't paint or compose
music, they didn't clog up our universities, they didn't run for public office, and of course, they didn't have
television studios or newspapers or advertising agencies. And so to a large extent they lived their lives, and
we lived ours.

That began changing drastically approximately 200 years ago, with the advent of the mass media
and mass democracy, and the change accelerated greatly during this century. Jews understood
immediately the potential that newspapers and other media gave them for extending their
influence from the rulers to the whole population, and democracy made this extension of their
influence relevant; democracy provided the tool for transforming influence into power. […]

But I do want to emphasize this very important point: the way in which the Jews maintain their
position as the dominant minority in our society has changed. It used to be moneylending and
bribes, and the pressure was exerted only at the top, on the political leaders of our society; today
it's control of the mass media of news and entertainment, and the pressure is exerted at every
level of society
. Some people still talk darkly about international Jewish bankers — and of
course, there are such animals today, just as there also are international bankers who are not Jews
— but the control of the media is the key to Jewish power today, not control of banking. The most
important Jews today no longer are the Rothschilds and Warburgs and Hambros and Sassoons,
but instead are the Eisners and Levins and Newhouses and Redstones and Bronfmans and
Sulzbergers: the Jewish media bosses.

So now let's look at the details of the Jewish application of influence through media control.
Most people have a very limited range of real life experiences. Television and films and glossy
magazine advertisements provide an enormous expansion of experience for the average person,
by substituting artificial experiences for real experiences. On the television screen viewers
experience artificial social relationships, artificial romances, artificial conflicts, artificial life. In
advertisements they are given artificial ideals of beauty and fashion, artificial life-styles to which
they can aspire. And in their newspapers and newsmagazines they are given a carefully filtered, a
carefully slanted, view of what is happening in the world.

And unfortunately most people do not have sufficient powers of discrimination to distinguish the
artificial world of the media from the real world of everyday experience. The two worlds merge
in their minds, and they can't tell them apart. What people see on the television screen is not just
entertainment; it is a collection of artificial experiences which merges with their collection of
real experiences and gives them a new and largely artificial basis for evaluating things and
making decisions. Cleverly designed advertisements don't just show potential customers what is
available and give them the information they need to choose what they want; clever advertising
actually creates new wants, new desires, that didn't exist before. The advertisements manipulate
people's desires and motivations. In a similar way television entertainment manipulates viewers
psychologically. It changes their values and attitudes. It strongly affects the way they see things -
- including political issues and political candidates.

Well, I hardly have to tell you that the modern mass media give enormous power, unprecedented
power, to whoever controls them — especially in a democracy. And really, no knowledgeable
person who is honest will dispute my conclusion here. There are many people, who are not
knowledgeable, who believe that they can watch television without being affected by it, who
believe that they make up their minds independently without relying on the artificial reality
supplied by television, but most of these people are mistaken
, and the experts will agree with me
on this. The mass media do shape public opinion, and in a democracy they do control the
political process

So now the only question which remains is this: To what end do the Jews who control the media
use their control? What is their aim? What do they want? Now, the Politically Correct answer is
that all the Jewish media bosses want is what any other businessman wants. The media bosses
are simply businessmen, and their aim is simply to run their businesses at a profit.

Well, I'm sorry, but that simply isn't true. It simply is not a coincidence that everywhere you look
in the mass media you see Jews in control. It's not a coincidence that a group making up only a
little over two per cent of the population has virtually complete control over the mass media. The
unanimity of the mass media on virtually every major issue of our time simply is not a
coincidence. It is simply not a coincidence that the media bosses all just happen to have adopted
the policy of hushing up Black-on-White crime and publicizing as widely as possible any White-
on-Black crime. All of these things are planned and deliberate. They are the consequence of
conscious collaboration. Only a fool can believe that it's all just coincidence.

The Jewish media bosses know what they want. It is control — not just of the media, but of us: of
everything. They want to own us and, to the extent that they cannot own us, to destroy us.
Unfortunately, I cannot play for you a secret recording of one of their summit meetings, where
they discuss their goals and their strategy, a la the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion”. I can only
offer you the historical record and common sense. The record, for those who have eyes to see
and an open mind, is pretty clear, beginning with the account in the book of Genesis of the
takeover of Egypt by Joseph and his brothers so that they could all "eat the fat of the land," on
through the ages to the Marxist takeover of Russia early in this century and the attempted
takeover in many other countries. [...]

If you want to understand the historical record, you must study it. I can't go through all of that for
you in a half-hour program. I can only point the way. And as for the common-sense aspect of
understanding what the Jewish media bosses are up to, we just need to clear the cobwebs out of
our heads and realize that every racially conscious group strives for mastery, for domination, not
just the Jews. That's Nature's way. That's the way it is in every barnyard and every schoolyard.

And that is why the media propaganda takes the deliberate slant it does: trying to make us feel
guilty, trying to kill our sense of racial consciousness while the Jews keep theirs, trying to
persuade us to give up our arms, trying to silence all our dissident voices. Their aim is for us to
be racially unconscious, for us to be ashamed of our nature and our traditions, for us to be afraid
to organize for our common good, afraid of being thought racists. The deliberate aim of the
Jewish media propaganda is to disarm us morally, to make us rootless and defenseless, and then
to destroy us. That is what is happening now.

Think about it, and you'll see how it all fits together.
jumpy64

Postby Critical Mass on December 17th, 2015, 1:52 pm

jumpy64 wrote:I can imagine that some or many of you may be cautious with figures like William L. Pierce because he is depicted, on Wikedpedia for example, as a “neo-nazi”, a white nationalist (which of course amounts to “racist” nowadays), and because he did advocate various forms of resistance against Jewish domination of America and the world, including an armed revolution (which he explores at least as a fictional scenario in his novels “The Turner Diaries” and “Hunter”, both written under the pseudonym of Andrew MacDonald).

I know how unpopular such a strong position can be in our “pacifist” and “politically correct” times, in which even organizing a peaceful, unarmed rally goes beyond what most people are willing to do to protest against the “shitstem”.

I've read The Turner diaries... the book is almost a parody of White Supremacism & militarism (It has little to do with Nationalism) & ends with the extermination of all non-white races from the face of planet Earth :rolleyes: .

I think it's more than reasonable for Cluesforum readers to be 'cautious' with regards to such individuals & their 'strong' positions.
Critical Mass

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM