The Clues Chronicle — help decide the threads to read!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

What should be the order of topics on 'The Clues Chronicle'? (select up to 3)

WAR: The Jewish Holo-hoax, Unclear Bombs, Cold War & Lying Leaders
13%
THE STATE: Banking Scams, Capitalism is Communism, Bad Religion, Public Relations, Propaganda, Hollywood & Magicians
13%
SPACE: Moon Hoax, Space Stations, Rocketry, Satellites & "Probes"
19%
GUNS: JFK, MLK Jr., John Lennon, Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Breivik, Gabby Giffords, Batman & beyond
11%
TERROR: 9/11, 7/7 "bombing", Madrid, Mumbai & the further escapades of Mr. Allen Qaeda
18%
HEALTH: Ebola, AIDS, Flu, Pharmaceuticals, SARS & Health Scares
4%
TRANSPORTATION: Titanic, Princess Di, MH370, Lucitania, Train Wrecks, Com-trails & other transportation oddities
4%
SCIENCE GODS: Einstein, Kepler, Newton, Darwin & other hucksters
7%
NATURE: Earth Science, Global Warming, Dinosaurs, Fukushima/Tsunami & Slightly Unnatural Disasters
9%

Total votes : 89

Re: The Clues Chronicle — help decide the threads to read!

Postby hoi.polloi on September 2nd, 2017, 3:33 am

LOL — this episode is almost as challenging as refuting relativity.

Okay, I fixed a typo. Link should work now. Whew!!!

Thanks, Nathan Draco!
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby hoi.polloi on October 15th, 2017, 9:09 pm

I've already asked about this in the "Rocketry" thread, but if there is anything else you'd want K and myself to cover this time, please let us know. I am thinking: the main and best points or questions about rocketry.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby hoi.polloi on October 18th, 2017, 4:15 am

Thanks, everyone. Please let us know what you think of our latest monstrosity of an audio ... an unprecedented 7 hours of CluesForum meditations, including four new hours with a very special past guest! ;)

Issue 23: Hi, ‘Does Rocketry Work in the Vacuum?’
http://septclues.com/theclueschronicle/ ... he-vacuum/

On my sound quality: I am using a new high-quality USB microphone, by the way. And I have yet to find an ideal position with it so while my hissing has been reduced, I will occasionally "puff" a little too close to the mic. Sorry about that, but if you find any other oddities or annoyances, please let us know. And also, as usual, give us feedback on the content! It's welcome!

And if you like the podcast, share it! Tell your friends to subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby hoi.polloi on October 18th, 2017, 11:43 pm

For your convenience, I've updated the post to describe the main segments of Issue 23. They are:

Hours 1 & 2 : K and Hoi chat about current topics of interest (about 2 hours)

Hours 3 & 4 : K and Hoi speak with their guest about rocketry (about 2 hours)

Hours 5 & 6 : K and Hoi speak with their guest about astronomical observation(s) and how it interrelates with space travel; especially NASA’s failure to use the correct model in their simulations (about 2 hours)

Last hour: K and Hoi reflect on the key points to take away from the debate and also calculate problems with the shuttle launch story.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM