The Clues Chronicle — help decide the threads to read!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

What should be the order of topics on 'The Clues Chronicle'? (select up to 3)

You may select up to 3 options

View results

brianv

Re: The Clues Chronicle — help decide the threads to read!

Unread post by brianv »

[st]Oops. How did that happen? Thought I was commenting on Hoi's Clues Chronicle post.[/st] :unsure:

Oh, I see now, a page turn, that was bloody confusing! :angry:

Anyway great stuff lads and lassies, listening now.

Haha, I thought that too. Yes, let's get together and make a new country!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

At long last, we have returned to the limp horse that is NASA. And introducing researcher ... 'Headfloss', whom I genuinely hope everyone gets a real joy out of listening to! (I am very biased, though.)

Issue 13: Hi, ‘Headfloss’ and ‘Fakery in Orbit: The I$$’

Headfloss and I discuss a bit of our disagreement over the language of the vicsim issue, but it's mostly clear sailing as we explore the rather un-challenging concept that something is very ... let's say, fishy about the International Space Station.

:lol:

Enjoy! And please will any of you share it with friends and family? I have, and just look at the discussion now!

And, yes, I have noticed the topic of WAR edging in on the SPACE topic in the poll! (Next time, it will be 7/7, which is hopefully close enough. But we should definitely look at some WAR topics soon. I'd love to take a real crack at "the Holocaust" and if that doesn't get us kicked off of European iTunes servers, perhaps we can rest easy that nothing will.)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hoi's dad?? Yay. :)

Well I can see where you get it from Hoi! What a great bloke, and that's coming from someone who never had a conversation, as such, with their dad. Unless you consider "Get out!!" to be a conversation! Aren't you ever tempted to call him Father dad? ;) Did he say a "Bio-Break"? Whoah.

#9/11 people died - that's sad. Yes their names are writ large in the US Death Database.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Outstanding Hoi, best one yet for me. Interviewing your Dad has given it a real community feel and his arguments around "no deaths" make compelling listening - this is what most people struggle with.
As usual I have sent the link to my Dad and will ask for his feedback!
hoi.polloi

haha, brianv. Thank you for the kind words. Yes, I feel like I should be thankful that he's not ordained or maybe I'd have had an experience more like yours. I'm sorry to hear about that. You turned out pretty awesome, though, so I wonder if you need that kind of thing in your life.

Yes, Father dad Headfloss and I are very interested in neologisms (i.e.; slang) so we frequently trade interesting powerful words with each other. I think what he was trying to express in the show is a sadness about the misuse of words — that is, when we pit powerful words against one another — as a species! I think he and I share a bit of sadness about that.

A religious belief is a religious belief. He admits his belief that 'vicsim families may be victim families' is a religious one and being afraid to question it or approach someone claiming victimhood, and I think his heart space is tied intimately and intricately to his religious experience of feeling rather than exhaustively analyzing. One of the reasons I wanted to make the word "vicsim" is because it clearly describes and delineates a difference between real victims and the insidious practice of faking them to manipulate people.

After listening to it again, I feel it does raise questions about how important it is to constantly honor and worship victimhood. Isn't that how the Jewish power nutwork colonized the governments of Europe? Claiming the "ultimate victimhood"? But, understanding how people feel and think is important too.

Prescient, I am glad you had that response! So good to hear it has had a positive feeling for you. Hopefully the 'community' feeling doesn't make people feel all our research at CluesForum is even more difficult to penetrate or understand. I like how K modeled good media by sharing a discussion with her brother. Definitely let us know how it goes with your Dad.

I wonder if anyone else among the forum's membership feels this episode would be a good way to introduce the topics to their families? (Can you tell I'm anxious to get this discussion out into the world?)
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

"The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I called him Dad!"
-Anonymous

hoi.polloi » September 29th, 2016, 3:41 pm wrote:haha, brianv. Thank you for the kind words. Yes, I feel like I should be thankful that he's not ordained or maybe I'd have had an experience more like yours. I'm sorry to hear about that. You turned out pretty awesome, though, so I wonder if you need that kind of thing in your life.

At the risk of sounding overly sentimental, Hoi, you should be thankful that he's still around! Mine recently passed (Wednesday, August 31, 2016 @ 8:00 PM PST) and is sorely missed. RIP, my dear, Dad! He was the only person I've ever known who could not only keep up with, but also leave me in the friggin' dust on an extremely broad range of topics. When he fell ill early last year I became his full-time caregiver and as a result finally got around to joining CF (silver linings & all...). In a sense, my posts here have been one long tribute to his genius!

Your dad seems to be a very kind, compassionate and open-minded person (and the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree). Be grateful for what you have while you still have it.

I wonder if anyone else among the forum's membership feels this episode would be a good way to introduce the topics to their families? (Can you tell I'm anxious to get this discussion out into the world?)

Absolutely. Way to seize the moment! ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi » September 28th, 2016, 9:36 pm wrote:At long last, we have returned to the limp horse that is NASA. And introducing researcher ... 'Headfloss', whom I genuinely hope everyone gets a real joy out of listening to! (I am very biased, though.)
Wow, Hoi bro ! Easily the best / most enjoyable and 'effective' Clues Chronicle to this day - and what a riveting - nay, heartwarming - father/son interaction ! :wub:

This is truly a must-listen show for anyone wondering (for obvious reasons) how to introduce / engage with their own family members with the wider, 'sensitive' Cluesforum.info research material. Way to go, Hoi and K - and warmest thanks for your continuing Clues Chronicle time & efforts!
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

Hoi,
I agree this was your best show yet. Your interaction with your father was most revealing. We should all be so lucky to have a father who actually defers to (and trusts) his son so implicitly. It's clear he recognized your prescience early on and let it flourish.

I look forward to hearing more from Headfloss. Well done both sirs!
hoi.polloi

Thank you for all the compliments. Please, if you like the show, share it! The purpose of The Clues Chronicle is to spread the discussion as far and wide as possible!

Now, here is a very different show from last time.

http://septclues.com/theclueschronicle/ ... ke-terror/

Issue 14: Hi, ‘London 7/7 Fake Terror’

Here it is — perhaps our longest show yet, nearly 3 hours of (practically) raw audio, for the fans of "uncompressed" Fakeologist style chats. Be warned and/or enjoy: we go arguably quite off topic for a lot of the show.

Happy Halloween y'alls! :ph34r: :D

Let us know what you think about the audio quality or discussion or anything else here in this thread. Thank you. Next up: "The Holocaust"! Excellent ... B)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Enjoyed the show. Loved Hoi's impersonation of the British Ruling Classes.

Just thought I'd clarify the 2nd explosion at Tavistock Square & Richmal Marie Oates Whitehead. There were some theories that she'd been offed due to her knowledge of the 2nd explosion. When in fact it was fairly common knowledge.
http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-30-bus ... quare.html (scroll down half way)
Richmal Marie Oates Whitehead, a New Zealander by birth, was employed at the British Medical Association as the editor of Clinical Evidence, an online edition of the British Medical Journal. She rose to prominence and the attention of the public as a “heroine of the July 7 bombings” in the wake of the number 30 bus explosion outside her offices at BMA House when she recounted her story of assisting in the recovery operation to the New Zealand Herald. Ms Whitehead told of how she was asked by firefighters to assist before being asked to move away from the scene as police conducted a second explosion on a suspect package identified on the lower deck of the number 30 bus, described as a 'microwave box'.

Seven weeks after telling her story of assisting in the wake of the 7-7 bus bombing, and pointing out that a second explosion had been carried out on the bus, Richmal Marie Oates Whitehead was found dead in her Shepherd's Bush flat and became dubbed the '53rd victim' of 7/7. After her death the media manufactured a profile of Ms Whitehead which suggested she was a 'fantasist', a 'fabulist' and a 'fraudster' in what can only be described to be a concerted media campaign to discredit Ms Oates-Whitehead's account of what happened at the scene of the bus explosion and, in particular, the notion that a second, controlled explosion was carried out on the 30 bus.
Looking forward to the next Clues Chronicle, reviewing the holocaust. This is one of my Halohoax favorites.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oinItLYg7qQ
hoi.polloi

Issue 15: Hi, Chris Kendall & the Possibility that the Holocaust Never Happened

Extray! Extray! Sinterklaas Wait, no, Santa Claus has come early this year. Whatever. Happy Solstice, Kwanzaa and so forth. Here it is, a truly useful Hannukah and/or Christmas Eve present to the world: turning over the absurd Holohoax story and giving it a thorough and fresh examination by three very questioning questioners!

We've got the usual kham and myself, but as a special guest in this 5+ hour episode, we also have along Chris Kendall of Hoax Busters Call. Should make for an interesting show ... let us know how we did! B)
Prescient

Great - been looking forward to this one Hoi, but both links currently point to CC14?
Also the same at hoaxbusters blogspot - but guessing that just links to here?
hoi.polloi

Woops! Let me adjust ... thank you for catching that. Try now.

I had changed the Flash player links from 14 but not the main title links! Duh ...
Prescient

hoi.polloi » December 25th, 2016, 12:08 am wrote:Woops! Let me adjust ... thank you for catching that. Try now.

I had changed the Flash player links from 14 but not the main title links! Duh ...
No worries. Its fine here now but stream and dl link at hoaxbusters still CC14.
hoi.polloi

Prescient » December 24th, 2016, 11:22 pm wrote:
hoi.polloi » December 25th, 2016, 12:08 am wrote:Woops! Let me adjust ... thank you for catching that. Try now.

No worries. Its fine here now but stream and dl link at hoaxbusters still CC14.
Thanks, Prescient. I let him know! B)