Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby Seneca on October 16th, 2015, 6:23 pm

(Original title: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by 1 ethnic group- too long).
I started this topic to avoid further derailing of the topic "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy". I will post some examples of posts I think are excellent for this topic.
This topic is not about me but I will post some information nevertheless. "I am not a Nazi supporter nor was/is any of my ancestors that I know of. I am not Jewish, nor was/is any of my ancestors that I know of. I am not circumcised (not going to prove that yet B) ). I don't know any Jews personally. Based on my intuitions I think that most Jewish people are basically good and I don't have anything against them. I don't have a particular like or dislike for any religion. My cultural background is Christian, Catholic even but I am not baptized. However: I don't like usury, banking monopolies and I think they are morally wrong."
Last edited by Seneca on October 16th, 2015, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seneca

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby Seneca on October 16th, 2015, 6:28 pm

Farcevalue wrote:What is the action item at the top of the list once we have accepted the idea that one or other particular ethnic group, race, religion, sewing circle or whatever, is behind everything?

Do I really need to know the model of car bearing down on me before I jump out of the way?

I have personal affiliations with all sorts of people who share lineage and cultural traits with a variety of the various brands of psychopaths that are perpetrating fraud and oppression on a daily basis. Do I eject them from my life because their distant fourth cousin twice removed through marriage is a central banker or string puller who wouldn't know them if he tripped over them and the effects of his manipulations is causing them the same amount of stress and agitation it does non-affiliates?

I prefer to look at the big picture and do what I can to expose the entire system for the irrational charade that it is.
There are no such things as countries.
Murder is foundational to the system of control and pillage we know as government and until that is understood and rejected, the murder and pillaging will continue under the guise of legitimacy, regardless of who holds the reigns.
Perception is extremely important to the charade of legitimacy because overt force is too messy and costly, so exposing fakery gets us one step closer to rejecting the fallacy of government.
Any system of currency that is backed by the force of law, the full faith and credit of the USG, etc, i.e., murder, is counterfeit and whoever has access to the creation of that currency will enjoy an exponential advantage in imposing their will on others.

But forget all that, we should really be on the lookout for how people dress, or what they eat, or the books they read and the spelling of their last names. And by all means let me know if the next cop who accosts you for some imaginary infraction observes the dress, diet and curriculum of the manipulators. I've yet to see it in the good ol' US of A.

Seneca wrote:I respect your opinion. But the thing is: some people do want to investigate this particular conspiracy. And this is one of the few places in the world (and possibly one of the few moments in history) were this is possible, without fear of censure and without letting the topic turn into a rejection of all Jews and all Jewish achievements.
You are not able to stop this discussion but you are definitely not helping. That's why, after consulting jumpy64, I have started a new topic: "Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by one ethnic group?". Any objections or feelings you have about this can be discussed there. One thing that you could do that would be helpful for this topic is : read the posts correctly, and if anybody here is blaming all the jews then please object. But then you should provide good quotes that are not pulled out of context. As for the links that are provided here, I don't think anyone is ever fully endorsing them. We assume that everyone participating in this forum is acquiring the necessary skills to sift the useful information from the possible misinformation. So I also think it's not useful for this topic to discuss the things these authors say that you don't agree with. Unless by doing so, you want to expose a deception that is relevant to this topic.
Last edited by Seneca on October 16th, 2015, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seneca

Postby Seneca on October 16th, 2015, 6:29 pm

TheRideNeverEnds wrote:I don't believe it is of any use at all to anyone to determine whether jews are more guilty of conspiring against humanity than other ethnic groups. Generalisations like that lead you on a path full of conflict that ultimately goes nowhere. If the devil had a motto, it would be 'us versus them'. Individuals of all races, religions and income classes can become possessed by this devil. It's silly to even ask yourself which of these groups is the most statistically likely to become possessed, but even more wrong to think the answer matters at all.
Seneca

Postby hoi.polloi on October 16th, 2015, 6:38 pm

Cool idea! I really like that this is getting specific. Thank you for continuing to hone in the language!

It could be that because the topic is so hard to discuss (because people have been shamed and scared out of talking about it) we need to develop the language about it much better. Good luck!
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby jumpy64 on October 16th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Seneca wrote:(Original title: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by 1 ethnic group- too long).

:D :D :D

I started this topic to avoid further derailing of the topic "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy". I will post some examples of posts I think are excellent for this topic.

I think it's a very good idea. I hope people will use this thread to express their perplexities about the usefulness of talking about a possible Jewish conspiracy. But what happens if somebody keeps posting their perplexities in "my" thread? Can I send them here?

This topic is not about me but I will post some information nevertheless. "I am not a Nazi supporter nor was/is any of my ancestors that I know of. I am not Jewish, nor was/is any of my ancestors that I know of. I am not circumcised (not going to prove that yet B) ). I don't know any Jews personally. Based on my intuitions I think that most Jewish people are basically good and I don't have anything against them. I don't have a particular like or dislike for any religion. My cultural background is Christian, Catholic even but I am not baptized. However: I don't like usury, banking monopolies and I think they are morally wrong."

I agree with you, Seneca. I can say the same things about myself, with only two differences:

1) I've met a few Jewish people personally, and I've even been damaged professionally by their prejudices once about ten years ago (maybe I'll tell about this in a future post)

2) I don't like the Talmud at all. I have already defined it "a horrible 'religious' text' in a post on the Miles Mathis thread. And Mathis, who is declaredly "half-Jewish", confirmed my impression by saying "I agree that the Talmud is horrible and that the Jewish preach racial superiority".
jumpy64

Postby ICfreely on October 17th, 2015, 12:24 am

Seneca wrote:I am not circumcised (not going to prove that yet B)).

Thank you! The last thing this forum needs is more dick swinging contests.
ICfreely

Postby jumpy64 on October 17th, 2015, 1:19 pm

ICfreely wrote:

I don't think Seneca's was an invitation to a a "dick swinging contest" at all.

On the contrary, I think it would be just honest to state here what's the cultural conditioning of people wanting - or not wanting - to discuss a possible "conspiracy dominated by Jews". It could help us determining the possibility of a bias.

I mean, here I would start with the clear assumption that everybody in this forum is and independent and unbiased thinker in good faith. So nobody will be discriminated by their cultural conditioning, because the basic assumption is that we've all overcome it, as demonstrated by our radical questioning of it.

But what if, for example, after a while we discovered that all or most people coming from a Jewish-conditioned environment are reluctant to discuss the issue, while maybe people coming from a Christian conditioning are more willing to do it?

Or maybe we could discover just the opposite, or something in between, who knows. Wouldn't it be interesting? It could add a sociological dimension to the thread.

And anyway, what's wrong in declaring your cultural/religious background? I, for one, am not ashamed of it, and I don't understand why anybody would be. We don't have to be identified with it, but just be open to the possibility that it still might influence us, however slightly, because we want to be even more aware of possible conditioned obstacles to our freedom of thought.
jumpy64

Postby pov603 on October 17th, 2015, 2:15 pm

Jumpy, I think you'll find it was a joke! Ease up a bit.
pov603

Postby Seneca on October 17th, 2015, 2:45 pm

ICfreely wrote:

I agree! :D
Seneca

Postby jumpy64 on October 17th, 2015, 3:17 pm

pov603 wrote:Jumpy, I think you'll find it was a joke! Ease up a bit.

OK! IC got me, then... :D
jumpy64

Postby ICfreely on October 17th, 2015, 3:18 pm

jumpy64 wrote:I don't think Seneca's was an invitation to a a "dick swinging contest" at all.

You don't say jumpy? Are you seriously reprimanding me for a silly joke? Where the fuck do you get off?

As for the rest of your post, how many times must you repeat yourself? Who's stopping you from posting your thoughts?

I try to provide insight on topics I've already researched instead of constantly whining about other people's interests (or lack thereof).

I've learned/unlearned a tremendous amount from reading Seneca & BTO's posts over the years. I'm still waiting for a morsel of knowledge from you jumpy. What have you told us that we don't already know? Are you waiting for us to research your interests for you? Do you plan on breaking any ground yourself?
ICfreely

Postby ICfreely on October 17th, 2015, 3:28 pm

Oh, you didn't get that I was joking. Simple misunderstanding, that's fine. But I still stand by the rest of my post.
ICfreely

Postby jumpy64 on October 17th, 2015, 3:45 pm

ICfreely wrote:Oh, you didn't get that I was joking. Simple misunderstanding, that's fine. But I still stand by the rest of my post.

I realize I'm making some people nervous here, including you obviously. I can understand that, but please try and keep your aggressiveness in check if you want to communicate with me directly any further.
jumpy64

Postby ICfreely on October 17th, 2015, 4:07 pm

jumpy64 wrote:I realize I'm making some people nervous here, including you obviously. I can understand that, but please try and keep your aggressiveness in check if you want to communicate with me directly any further.

Nervous? More like annoyed! I don't appreciate being reprimanded by someone who hasn't contributed much of anything.
ICfreely

Postby jumpy64 on October 17th, 2015, 4:11 pm

ICfreely wrote:Nervous? More like annoyed! I don't appreciate being reprimanded by someone who hasn't contributed much of anything.

I'm sorry my contribution is not up to your standards. I'll do my best to improve, learning also from more experienced researchers like you.
jumpy64

Next

Return to THE LIVING ROOM