Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby hoi.polloi on November 12th, 2015, 11:40 pm

Well, unlike Simon, I prefer not to talk about anything personal about me or my family. But I understand your worry. Let it be known that I belong to no religious "order" whatsoever! I barely can hold a conversation with my family about most religious things because they are so staunchly atheist or real Bible believers. However, I have family, friends, associates, work buddies and fellow researchers in just about all of them, except Hindi. But I mean to change that since I am very attracted to the ancient Vedic beliefs and I want to know more about them.

My closest experience to Judaism is not my estranged relatives on my mom's side (my closest Jewish relative is a grandfather who speaks no English and lives somewhere in Germany last I heard, and I have absolutely no inkling of his faith. I've met him one time and he said he loved me and that was about the end of our relationship! He might not even be alive, anymore.) but some young Jews I lived with who shared with me a lot of their interesting and fun culture. The rest of my family (non-atheist) is Catholic, Protestant or agnostic. However, since the majority live in America, they are all indoctrinated by television and movies, unfortunately. And that "religion" is just about one of the worst I can think of.

My Jewish friends are huge critics of Israel, regularly attend anti-Israel protests and some refused to go there because of their disagreement with its existence. Could they all have been lying to my face to save face, because they are secretly trained in the Talmud? I really don't think so.

When we next meet in person, I will be happy to share more details, but that will have to do for now, I am afraid. Please know that it is part of my stance — Simon wishes me to take more "stances" as he recently advised me — that personal spirituality or world view does not belong on the forum. However, in this case, I understand where you are coming from. You are worried that I am Jewish and therefore a liar. I am quite proudly neither.

The "cultural relativism" you mention — that I definitely got from my own explorations of right and wrong. I never knew about Spinoza "originating" something that I felt through my own explorations of this world, but if you had to credit an influence in my life, I think it might be the Buddhists, Methodists and Catholics in my family, who preach it constantly. May I please request that you refrain from further questions about my personal life to be displayed on the forum? I just don't wish to go into it, nor all my experience with travel and conversation that has brought me to my present world view. I think it's much more important that each person, regardless of background, presents good research that unites people against the true problems of this world, and helps people from everywhere work together, despite differences surface or deep, to solve them.

Simon and other researchers who have gotten to know me have expressed a kind of fascination with my life, which I don't understand, but which I have been trying to respond to by writing my memoirs little by little. One day, I could try to figure out a way to get those into the world without hurting people connected to my life, but it may be a long time, maybe after all of us are dead in a hundred years.

---

As for putting people on the couch, we all do that to each other around here. Constantly. Infiltrations are not part of something called "psychological operations" for nothing. We all have our interrogation techniques. I'd say your "Are you Jewish?!" litmus test is kind of another one. Unfortunately, identifying who is or is not a liar doesn't seem to help the scientific facts presented by both. That's why I think it's best to stick to forensics and so on. We have, in the past, only been forced to "expose" people who volunteer their personal information and tried to use it as some kind of proof of their legitimacy. I have no illusions that I can do that, because I don't give much credence out period. I advise people to adopt a similar attitude rather than pretending or implying there are traits that are somehow obviously/universally trustworthy, and cannot be exploited to gain trust — particularly of people with even slight religious inclinations who are eager to use our forum as a platform to promote their world view.

Before, we wondered about why Jews may not talk about problems within their community on forums like this one. If it's not self-evident, have we really created a space for that? Have we seen any "former [religious belief]" person ever come forward on the forum and expose all their personal troubles? I don't know. It's kind of suspicious, but it's kind of not now that I think of it. It also occurs to me that fbenario and other Christians on the forum aren't very willing to come forth about faults in their own religious community. It might be that's what religion does to people. It might also just be that's what people do. I say we stick to evidence that doesn't bother with having to sort who is or is not a shill, unless it's obviously plain they are claiming some picture fabrication or hoaxy technology is a real record (a la ozzybinoswald, Brian S Staveley, etc.) of their life.

I also think it's totally legitimate for users to say, "I prefer not to comment on this aspect" if they haven't done something like that. And that is not a vague policy. I think protecting anonymity has done really well in protecting the forum from needless spirals into distracting personality discussions. I think it also makes people more safe to come forward with information.

Perhaps we could say to new users, "Hello there. What's your entire religious background from every angle?" and our forum would be changing from basic evidence (my favorite — raw data — yum yum!) to basic evidence precluding the various beliefs in legitimacy of various world views and all the conflict and bias that entails. I just don't know if that's a positive step. Maybe it is! Maybe it would help the forum in some way!

"Hello, are you Jewish?" might not create the most magnanimous first impression. And if I may borrow a phrase from that horrible industry — advertising — I might add, "All attention is good attention." The Jews thrive on attention — good, bad, whatever — for some reason. It definitely makes me wonder about them. But it also makes me very curious about those who don't like so much attention.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4830
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby jumpy64 on November 13th, 2015, 12:36 am

hoi.polloi wrote:Well, unlike Simon, I prefer not to talk about anything personal about me or my family. But I understand your concern. Let it be known that I belong to no religious "order" whatsoever! I barely can hold a conversation with my family about most religious things because they are so staunchly atheist or real Bible believers. However, I have family, friends, associates, work buddies and fellow researchers in just about all of them, except Hindi. But I mean to change that since I am very attracted to the ancient Vedic beliefs and I want to know more about them.

My closest experience to Judaism is not my estranged relatives on my mom's side (my closest Jewish relative is a grandfather who speaks no English and lives somewhere in Germany last I heard, and I have absolutely no inkling of his faith. I've met him one time and he said he loved me and that was about the end of our relationship! He might not even be alive, anymore.) but some young Jews I lived with who shared with me a lot of their interesting and fun culture. The rest of my family (non-atheist) is Catholic, Protestant or agnostic. However, since the majority live in America, they are all indoctrinated by television and movies, unfortunately. And that "religion" is just about one of the worst I can think of.

My Jewish friends are huge critics of Israel, regularly attend anti-Israel protests and some refused to go there because of their disagreement with its existence. Could they all have been lying to my face to save face, because they are secretly trained in the Talmud? I really don't think so.

When we next meet in person, I will be happy to share more details, but that will have to do for now, I am afraid. Please know that it is part of my stance — Simon wishes me to take more "stances" as he recently advised me — that personal spirituality or world view does not belong on the forum. However, in this case, I understand where you are coming from. You are worried that I am Jewish and therefore a liar. I am quite proudly neither.

The "cultural relativism" you mention — that I definitely got from my own explorations of right and wrong. I never knew about Spinoza "originating" something that I felt through my own explorations of this world, but if you had to credit an influence in my life, I think it might be the Buddhists, Methodists and Catholics in my family, who preach it constantly. May I please request that you refrain from further questions about my personal life to be displayed on the forum? I just don't wish to go into it, nor all my experience with travel and conversation that has brought me to my present world view. I think it's much more important that each person, regardless of background, presents good research that unites people against the true problems of this world, and helps people from everywhere work together, despite differences surface or deep, to solve them.

Simon and other researchers who have gotten to know me have expressed a kind of fascination with my life, which I don't understand, but which I have been trying to respond to by writing my memoirs little by little. One day, I could try to figure out a way to get those into the world without hurting people connected to my life, but it may be a long time, maybe after all of us are dead in a hundred years.


Thank you for sharing, Hoi. Of course, I have no intention to force you to open up more than you deem appropriate, but I think you're the one who started to ask personal questions, especially in the post at page 19 of the "Open Conspiracy" thread. For me that's water under the bridge, anyway, and I respect your position.

You have a Jewish grandfather, though, so if the line of transmission of "Jewishness" wasn't as peculiar as it is (i.e. transmitted through a Jewish mother), it could be said that you have at least some "Jewish blood in your veins". Let's say, then, that you get off on a technicality :)

But contrary to what you said, I don't equate "Jewish" with "liar". That's unfair to say, I think. My contention is just that Jewish conditioning can be so strong as to act even in people who, having been exposed to it, ultimately rebel to it. I'm not saying that's your case (you're not giving me enough elements to say that, and I can't ask any further), but honestly it is a possibiity I have considered, most of all to explain my impression that, while being at times acutely conscious of the pernicious role of JPMs in our current society, as you've demonstrated in your previous post for example, other times you seemed to want to deflect attention from it in a less rational and clear way than usual, I would say. But again that's just been my impression, and I'll leave it at that. I'm just being honest with you here, so I hope you won't take this personally.

And if anything, if you had been exposed to Jewish conditioning (and again I'm not saying you have been), that would have only increased your merit for having become such an independent thinker.

As for the rest of your post that you've added later, I haven't brought up the "Jewish question" here because I want to judge people based on their religion. I think that what I've shared of my personal "spiritual story" demonstrates that I'm not a Catholic bigot out to get people of other religions, having been attracted by different spiritual perspectives over the years.

So what worries me about Judaism, and Talmudism in particular, is what this faith inspires JPMs to do in practical, worldly terms, i.e to dominate over other peoples of the world in a mostly surreptitious way. Therefore I'm trying to give as many examples I can find of how they are putting their supremacist "religious" principles into practice. And unfortunately there seem to be even more than I expected when I started this research.

But I'll repeat my invitation here. If you think there are other religions that are doing as much concrete damage in the world, please point me towards them with facts.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby hoi.polloi on November 13th, 2015, 1:19 am

I don't think our job on the forum is to point to the evils of religion or non-religion or world views, which I think are multitudinous. So the dilemma I face is that you want attention on the only thread like it, and I don't want to create more of them. That's not my furtive way of endorsing your position that Jews are the worst. I am just stuck because Simon wants to keep this thread and I think we shouldn't even have any of them. And that is a rather familiar situation on the Internet — people who dislike crimes associated with Jews are sometimes more adamant about promoting that belief than others with enemies. You struck a rich vein there. Jews are clearly the enemy to some people, and anyone with an enemy will be looking for who can help divide people into enemies and allies in that sense.

If the CluesForum hand were absolutely forced to create more threads by your influence, I guess I would consider we should make one each for Jesuits (which I think might be a PsyOp cover up of Zionists or some collaboration with a form of Zionism that we don't have a name for yet — but it's definitely a distinct and weird and highly suspicious thing), Masons (ostensibly "safe" because it's supposedly not a religion, but I don't think that's an excuse for it to be the only religion-like thing that adamantly denies it's a religion) or even Islam (but I am so sick and tired of sickening anti-Islamic propaganda I don't know if I could stomach such a thing, especially here of all places!). I think the fates of Paganism and various indigenous Shamanisms probably hold very interesting cases. It might have been perverted by Masons into a secret evil thing. I just don't think this is going to give us much because your pattern is that you continue to be thrilled that you've got confirmation of your beliefs whenever you come back to the thread and dissenters are told to offer proof against a pronouncement of evil.

Well, if it's unfair to say we are in danger of equating the word "Jew" with "liar" is it unfair to say we are in danger of conflating them because of a promoted belief that it's the most evil world religion? The thing is jumpy64, I just don't hold that view point, even though I probably love you like a brother. That's all. There is no evil bias behind it. It's something we are all coming to terms with now because you and Simon have made this subject and belief stand out recently. That's a good thing from your point of view, I am sure. You could be totally right! I haven't been alive as long as you or Simon or a lot of other researchers, and maybe that or some other personal experience is giving you some kind of greater insight that I don't have. We can have a very high suspicion (even some solid proof) that Europe has been hit particularly hard by Jewish colonialism, and it's a historic problem. I have been to Europe a lot but didn't grow up there like Europeans, nor suffered what Europeans have suffered from all sides and even within that belabored continent. If I am accused of being a bit Socratic (or Spinozan) or like any other dead dude, all I can say is that's how I was born and/or come to be under my own self-respect. I am a mutt of not just different bloods but different cultures, and I have spent my short lifetime weighing them all from the perspective that I am simply me, and I really like life and the whole human race. I think a great thread would just be about how religions over the centuries can be subjected to corruption from within or without, and how they have become corrupted. I think each world view is capable of extremism and finding enemies in others. Some find enemies in one kind of person, whereas others like Talmudists seem to like to find enemies in just about everyone! I wonder if even Talmudists are in-fighting they seem to love degrading people so much.

The problem with trying to figure out who to trust and who not to trust among this bizarre species we are in is that even when you have people who are finally worthy of trust because they believe what they're saying, you still can run into the human problem of those people being simply wrong. If you think that's the case with me, whether or not you believe I can be tainted from birth with a non-psychopathic but nonetheless annoying trait you dislike — boy, talk about the story of people! — I guess I couldn't help you with that view point, could I? But maybe when we talk in person we will get more on the same page. Semi-anonymous Internet forums that simulate conversation are useful to a point, anyway. Keep at it! I am sorry I won't be joining you much in what brianv calls the "god botherers" investigation. However, I sincerely hope it leads to a more peaceful and just world and I may occasionally try to contribute to or learn from investigations into ethnicities, especially if more show up on the forum.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4830
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby ICfreely on November 13th, 2015, 1:54 am

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it think!

It’s impossible to deconstruct our current scientific paradigm without delving into religion, metaphysics, astro-theosophy and the occult. IMO, my ‘Torah vs. Science’ post lies at the heart of the ‘open conspiracy.’ If you believe you can adequately judge the merits of different theories (guesses) based on the ‘five senses’ myth - good luck!

The five basic senses are:


Ophthalmoception – Sight

Audioception – Hearing

Gustaoception – Taste

Olfacoception – Smell

Tactioception – Touch


Contrary to popular belief we have many more senses. For example:


Mechanoreception – Vibration

Thermoception – Temperature – sense of Internal/external heat/cold flux.

Chronoreception – Time – Sense of time passage and circadian rhythm.

Proprioception – Kinesthetic – sense of relative positions of the parts of the body.

Nociception – Pain


Our least discussed (and arguably most important) sense is:


Equilibrioception – Balance - or vestibular sense is the sense that allows an organism to sense body movement, direction, and acceleration, and to attain and maintain postural equilibrium and balance. The organ of equilibrioception is the vestibular labyrinthine system found in both of the inner ears. In technical terms, this organ is responsible for two senses of angular momentum acceleration and linear acceleration (which also senses gravity), but they are known together as equilibrioception.

Experience from the vestibular system is called equilibrioception. It is mainly used for the sense of balance and for spatial orientation. When the vestibular system is stimulated without any other inputs, one experiences a sense of self-motion. For example, a person in complete darkness and sitting in a chair will feel that he or she has turned to the left if the chair is turned to the left. A person in an elevator, with essentially constant visual input, will feel she is descending as the elevator starts to descend. Although the vestibular system is a very fast sense used to generate reflexes to maintain perceptual and postural stability, compared to the other senses of vision, touch and audition, vestibular input is perceived with delay.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestibular_system#Experience_from_the_vestibular_system



We have many more (nuanced) common senses but I’ll stop here for now. At the risk of sounding new agey, the truth is within and all around you. If you’re honest with and trust yourself, then you don’t have to waste time wondering who you can and can’t trust. I sincerely don’t mean to insult anyone. Just some food for thought!



"Why does man not see things? He is himself standing in the way: he conceals things." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: February 7th, 2015, 6:41 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby fbenario on November 13th, 2015, 3:11 am

hoi.polloi wrote:It also occurs to me that fbenario and other Christians on the forum aren't very willing to come forth about faults in their own religious community.

I've never thought being a Christian was relevant to my awareness and study of media fakery and its vile effects, so I've never analyzed fakery through any kind of Christian filter.

What do I think of other Christians? Anyone, Christian or otherwise, who holds right-wing, conservative, political or social views is my enemy. I despise the existence of those views, and the damage they've done to the world through hatred and intolerance.

The only thing I share with these hate-filled, unloving Christians is a belief that God created the world, and that Jesus died to save each of us, and the world.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2179
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby hoi.polloi on November 13th, 2015, 3:18 am

If you’re honest with and trust yourself, then you don’t have to waste time wondering who you can and can’t trust. I sincerely don’t mean to insult anyone. Just some food for thought!


People can also just be wrong, or not know the answer to something, no matter how much they tune into their intuition. Though I share your hope we can get to a place that our intuition is more powerful and doesn't let people down, people often make mistakes. However, I think everyone should always use their intuition, constantly. It's often the best we got.

I think we shouldn't rely on just one thing, but use everything we have! Including questions!
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4830
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby ICfreely on November 13th, 2015, 4:26 am

Being honest with yourself entails admitting you were wrong as well as admitting you simply don't know. How can you make sense of your environment if you lack knowledge of yourself?

Consider the sense of taste. Your tongue can only taste sweet, sour, salty & bitter (+umami?). Taste is largely dependent on the sense of smell. Just hold your nose the next time you eat something and you will notice the difference. My point is, we have more than five basic senses and there are a multitude of 'co-sense' dynamics which heighten our sense of awareness. this isn't some new age mumbo jumbo. It's ancient (physiological/psychological) news!

All these idiotic 'scientific' theories we've accepted as facts have been designed to desensitize us. Is there any doubt about the malevolent theosophical underpinnings of our current paradigm? That 'torah vs. science' article I posted is just one of several dozen similar works (that I know of).

It's taboo to discuss the connections, of course. If you do so, people suspect you of having religious motives or lacking scientific knowledge. That's the beauty of the racket. It's so easy to get, yet so hard to explain. I'm not trying to sell a personal worldview here. It's just frustrating to watch people argue and debate about their favored guesses. The truth is self evident!

Seeing as I lack the communication skills to get my point across I'll just leave it alone altogether. Hopefully someday someone will articulate my points more successfully.
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: February 7th, 2015, 6:41 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby simonshack on November 13th, 2015, 4:46 am

*
*
*
ADMIN NOTICE: Hoi - this message is mostly for you, as you are the most-frequent 'offender' of this simple yet important requirement:

PLEASE remember, when quoting any of our members' posts, to ALWAYS include the name of that member.

For instance, If you wish to quote, say, a sentence (bla bla bla) written by me (simonshack), here is what you have to do:

[ quote="simonshack" ] bla bla bla [ /quote ]


Thanks for respecting this very simple yet important forum requirement.
It is most annoying to have to check out WHO exactly is being quoted.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6386
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby simonshack on November 13th, 2015, 5:07 am

ICfreely wrote:Seeing as I lack the communication skills to get my point across I'll just leave it alone altogether. Hopefully someday someone will articulate my points more successfully.


:lol: No, ICfreely - don't despair ! You are communicating very well indeed. I, for one, sincerely enjoy your posts / contributions - even though I rarely respond to them - as they often are so good as to leave me speechless! :P

What I have noticed over the years is that the best posts get the least responses - since they already say it all !
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6386
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby jumpy64 on November 13th, 2015, 10:54 am

ICfreely wrote:It’s impossible to deconstruct our current scientific paradigm without delving into religion, metaphysics, astro-theosophy and the occult. IMO, my ‘Torah vs. Science’ post lies at the heart of the ‘open conspiracy.’


I've read the document you're referring us to, ICfreely, and I'd like to ask you why do you see it "at the heart of the open conspiracy". Is it because of its "Jew-centric" (pun with geo-centric intended) vision of the world, according to which Jewish sacred texts already contain everything, even discoveries science hasn't made yet?

Because you know, in my bathroom I have tiles with different vague drawings, in which every day I see something different: a dog, a panther, a woman's face, etc. But I'm pretty sure I'm seeing these things because I want to, not because they're really there.

"Why does man not see things? He is himself standing in the way: he conceals things." -- Friedrich Nietzsche


Great quote! I totally resonate with it.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby ICfreely on November 13th, 2015, 5:17 pm

Excellent question, Jumpy! I'm going to need a little time to properly address it. I always get a kick out of people who say to me something to the effect of, "Dude! You're like the most hardcore conspiracy theorist I Know. Your theories are way out there bro!"

I think to myself, "What fuckin' theories? My thoughts are right, the fuck, here brah! Do you think (for yourself, that is)? Can you think for yourself?"
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: February 7th, 2015, 6:41 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby Flabbergasted on November 13th, 2015, 6:44 pm

ICfreely wrote:It’s impossible to deconstruct our current scientific paradigm without delving into religion, metaphysics, astro-theosophy and the occult.

That is very true. Your observations on physical senses are certainly relevant, but the crux of the matter, as I see it, is that a mind limited (sometimes even presumptuously) by rationalism and agnosticism is by nature barred from any true understanding of religion and metaphysics. Was it Dante who said, "if you cannot be it, you cannot paint it"?
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 653
Joined: November 12th, 2012, 1:19 am

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby Seneca on November 13th, 2015, 11:19 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:You're right jumpy64. And of course, I find it quite suspicious that no Jews have joined the forum to say, "You know what? Here is the strange abuse going on that I have observed. Here are the lies that are told in such-and-such Jewish community." And why did member Selene take such quick offense to the most simple of questions about that obviously propaganda-infused "Holocaust"?


I am not sure if you're suggesting that Selene was taking offense because of his jewish roots. SInce he can't answer at the moment and because I know him a bit more from our pm converstations in our shared language (Dutch) I will try to explain how I see it. When Selene was talking about his Jewish relatives (here) the closest was his grandfather and not his grandmother. So you seem to have that in common. I don't feel this is important for his identity.

Why he reacted in that way on the holocaust topic? I think it was a misunderstanding: he got the idea that people were saying that nobody died in the holocaust. I don't discount the possibility that there was some unconscious emotional baggage that clouded his judgement. But on some rather innocent topics he took much more offense, especially the dinosaur thread.

hoi.polloi wrote:It adds credence to your theory that the tribal bond of Judaic beliefs is not limited to the Talmud. Of course, it is important to specify and clarify as much as possible. However, I think it is safe for me to speculate that there may be some kind of subconscious fear instilled in Jews everywhere that "Jews are constantly persecuted! Look out! Don't trust non-Jews!" and perhaps that is one reason the media constantly emphasizes the lie. "Don't step outta line, or you're a self-hating Jew! Nazis are everywhere!"

In his pm Selene was talking about how rude he found the people from Israel that he met. He wrote that he had seen how Xenophobia was "stamped into" Israeli men and women during 3 heavy years. I think he was talking about the military service. I will take the opportunity to ask again to reconsider his banishment. So that he can tell more about his experience.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 422
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby simonshack on November 14th, 2015, 2:45 am

Alright, have reinstated Selene. This is hoping I won't regret it - and that Selene won't engage in any further 'forum flooding' of his oft bewildering thoughts and wordy posts.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6386
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby ICfreely on November 20th, 2015, 4:14 am

Flabbergasted wrote:...but the crux of the matter, as I see it, is that a mind limited (sometimes even presumptuously) by rationalism and agnosticism is by nature barred from any true understanding of religion and metaphysics.


You make a great point, Flabbergasted! IMO, the mind is limited period! There’s no rational/emotional (physical/spiritual) way of truly understanding all there is to know (Theory of Everything).

Golden Rule vs. Theory of Everything

Since time immemorial religion has played a fundamental role in human civilization. This is an inescapable fact. The common denominator amongst practically all organized religions is the Golden Rule. For example, here are a variations:

Hindu: This is the sum of duty: do naught unto others which if done to thee would cause thee pain.

Zoroastrian: That nature alone is good which refrains from doing unto another whatsoever is not good for itself.

Taoist: Regard your neighbour’s gain as your own gain, and your neighbour’s loss as your own loss.

Buddhist: Hurt not others in ways that you would find hurtful.

Confucian: Do not unto others what you would not have them do unto you.

Jain: In happiness and suffering, in joy and grief, we should regard all creatures as we regard our own self.

Jewish
: Whatever thou hatest thyself, that do not to another.

Christian: All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them.

Islamic: No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.

Sikh
: As thou deemest thyself, so deem others.

African: One going to take a pointed stick to pinch a baby bird should first try it on himself to feel how it hurts.

Native American: All things are our relatives: what we do to everything, we do to ourselves.


IMO, the Golden Rule is the time tested Universal Law. If you’re not doing your absolute best to adhere to it, then you’re not a true (fill in the blank). Sadly, religious charlatans have (and still do) violated this rule by using religion as a pretext for justifying war (esoteric agendas accomplished via exoteric tautologies). In the words of the last surviving soldier of WWI (Harry Patch), "War is organized murder and nothing else."

The Theory of Everything is the antithesis of the Golden Rule. For all intents and purposes, every ToE is, by definition, a religious ideology. Moral Relativism overtly mimics GR and covertly endorses our current ToE (Big Bang origins/Big Crunch end times). BTW, as lux and other have noted, Sir Fred Hoyle coined the term ‘Big Bang’ as a mockery of the theory.

I repeat, moral relativism is a euphemism for mental retardation. IMO, hoi is a Golden Ruler through and through. He’s one of the few people whose exceptional rational intelligence is matched only by his emotional intelligence. Speaking of hoi:

hoi.polloi wrote:Simon and other researchers who have gotten to know me have expressed a kind of fascination with my life, which I don't understand, but which I have been trying to respond to by writing my memoirs little by little. One day, I could try to figure out a way to get those into the world without hurting people connected to my life, but it may be a long time, maybe after all of us are dead in a hundred years.


Hoi,

What’s with this trying bullshit? You, of all people, are obliged to pen your memoirs and you know it. Not doing so would be a crime against humanity. You’re a true philosopher in every sense of the word (seriously!). In addition, your writing skills are second to none. Can you live with the guilt of bringing shame to the doorstep of every CluesForum contributor by not penning your memoirs? I don’t think so mon frère. If only I were a tenth of the wordsmith that you are…



Anyhow, many moons ago, the psi-gods came up with a bunch of supernatural fairytales. They essentially superimposed their supernatural ideologies onto nature itself. They used their shrewd dialectic skills to convince others of the validity of their glorified guesses. Hence; nuclear weapons/energy, global warming, genetic determinism, vaccines, etc…

At the risk of sounding repetitive, I highly recommend reading the following:

The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship
The new secular church and clergy of the elite originated within the walls of the British Royal Society. The creators of the Royal Society were also members of the Masonic Lodge.
'The British Royal Society of the late seventeenth century was the forerunner of much of the media manipulation that was to follow' With the effective enshrinement of metaphysical naturalism, the British Royal Society prepared to unleash their next golem.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_scientificdictatorship.htm

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1487&start=15#p2394731

What did Mathematics do to Physics? – Yves Gingras
…the publication of Newton’s Principia [1687] which marks, conceptually, a radical departure from the then dominant tradition of mechanical philosophy. We defend the thesis that by taking the mathematical route to natural philosophy Newton initiated, or at least accelerated, a series of social, epistemological and even ontological consequences which over the course of a century, redefined the legitimate practice of physics.

…[Christiaan] Huygens…was still complaining to the Marquis de l’Hopital in December1692 that:
“We find so few occasions to apply geometry to physics that I often find that surprising. For this, with mechanical inventions, is what merits most of our attention; otherwise, as Seneca said somewhere, we lose our intelligence in playing with futile calculations.”

For a detailed analysis of [Gottfried Wilhelm] Leibniz reaction to Newton’s mathematization of natural philosophy, see Domenico Bertoloni Meli, Equivalence and Priority. Newton versus Leibniz (Oxford 1993). As he explains, Leibniz stressed “the insufficiency of purely mathematical laws [and] the need for physical explanations…”

Obfuscated by the general use of higher mathematics in physics, [Louis Bertrand] Castel remarked in his Vraisystème de physique [in 1743] that:
“everything is now accepted in physics, attraction, vacuum and the most absurd hypotheses since geometry has taken hold of this science without restraint; under the envelope of geometry one is not shy of any paradox, any bizarre idea (folie d’esprit) or bad reasoning.”

And he [Castel] adds, like a cri du coeur:
“In truth, one will permit me to say, with the extreme respect one must have for Newton, that there is only geometry in his system and good physics will disappear if we continue to let him do that.
I admire his profound geometrical reasoning, but there is not (one must see it) a single word of physical reasoning in all that.”

Echoing Castel’s analysis, the editor wrote in his Preface:
There is, so to say, two very different worlds; one mathematical, the other physical. The mathematical, which we can also call the metaphysical, only exists in the ideas of the geometer: he supposes the infinitely small, dots without dimensions, lines without width […]; as well as vacuum and gravitation. All these suppositions are the basis of a calculation which without them could not be exact and which without this exactitude could not be demonstrative. But nothing of this can be found exactly in nature […] and this is a strange illusion to abuse of the abstractions in transposing them in the physical world as if they were real beings.”
http://www.archipel.uqam.ca/443/1/gingras-mathematics.pdf

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1679&start=15#p2394770

As a result most people are completely desensitized. They’re not aware of their own powers. If you believe in God, then you should make the most of your God-given gifts. If you don’t believe in God, then you still should make the most of your natural abilities. There is no conflict in my mind. Organized religions & mainstream science are working in tandem to keep us distracted & desensitized. My objective is to point this out to people & let the chips fall where they may. I don’t have any particular religion or replacement ToE’s to offer.

I hope that makes sense. If not, I’m prepared to elaborate/clarify my stance. Just one caveat – I’d prefer to discuss it rather than debate it.
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: February 7th, 2015, 6:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests