The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Postby jumpy64 on January 22nd, 2016, 3:06 pm

Critical Mass wrote:I don't hang around media personalities, black rappers, black "leaders" or Jewish music moguls... indeed technically I'm engaged in an 'information war' against such people.

Actually, you asked me to tell you more about the "murderous alliance" between Blacks and Jews, and I've given you a pretty blatant example of that, haven't I? Why don't you start by acknolewdging this, just to be fair?

And since you say that you're engaged in an "information war" against black rappers and leaders, and Jewish music moguls, could you please point me to some of your posts in which you do that? I'm sure there are. I'm asking just because I'd like to read them and understand your position better.

Critical Mass wrote:Am I taking it then that you're withdrawing your claim that Africans (and you specified Africans... not the sub-group "African-American rappers") "lack empathy" or what?

Actually, this claim that you attribute to me and define "insane" or "deranged", is not mine at all, and I never said it was. It was made by someone who had a direct experience of living in Africa for decades, and I read other articles in Italian reaching similar conclusions.

So why, instead of getting emotional about this ("insane!", "deranged!", etc.), don't you quote other articles that say, for example, that, if it weren't for the bad White folks who enslaved and oppressed them for centuries, Africans would have today, in their own countries, technologically advanced societies, instead of living still in primitive fashions in the areas in which they haven't been displaced nor influenced by Whites?

Maybe there is a place in the heart of the dark continent in which communities of indigenous philosophers and scientists live an prosper, unhindered by foreign cultural influences. Please, enlighten me on this, if you can.

Otherwise I'm afraid that what you've done so far is only rebutting my arguments with emotional reactions, and with personal experiences that, while always interesting, can't make up for more authoritative and documented points of views based on much deeper and wider experiences, like Braun's for example.

He's lived in Africa for decades and has observed certain things about Black people and their languages. So this is what I put on one side of the scale, together with examples of Black people's hostility that I've given on my previous post, while on the other I can put your direct experiences of having seen Africans cry when their loved ones die or fall sick (although this is not the kind of empathy I was talking about; this is having a kind of personal loss for which even animals can cry, and it doens't concern the capacity to imagine yourself in the shoes of someone else who's totally unrelated to you, which is what Braun and the Golden Rule mean), of having been attacked only by White drunk guys in your life, and of not having seen Muslims commit crimes in front of your eyes (I'm referring to things you said in previous posts).

Do you think both sides of the scale would have the same weight and reach a balance? I don't.

I bet these personal experiences have enormous weight for you, but you don't seem to give the same kind of importance to other members' direct and better documented experiences, like when Apache described in detail the multicultural failure in her own town. Other people's experiences are just "anecdotes" (you used this word yourself on page 3 of this thread, remember?), while yours are evidently much more meaningful, for you at least.

Critical Mass wrote:As far as I can tell you're missing over a billion examples... the number which would be required to make me accept such a deranged premise.

Oh, so you need a billion examples of tigers attacking humans to be convinced that they are dangerous... Well, good luck with that!

Seriously, CM, you remind me of the "species of hominids" Greg Johnson refers to in an article I quoted somewhere else.

Years ago, a friend told me a parable about a species of hominid that did not live to inherit the earth. These hominids regarded each and every entity as entirely unique. When a tiger leaped out of the darkness and dragged one of them to his doom, this did not prompt any generalizations about tigers as a group. Thus when a new tiger began to prowl the shadows at the verge of the firelight, he was not judged on the basis of the other tiger’s behavior. Indeed, if the first tiger came back, they would not have judged him on the basis of his past behavior either, because that was then, and this is now: two unique, individual moments in time.

But even though tigers are not always man-eaters, and man-eaters are not always hungry, these poor creatures still went extinct, because their problems were not limited to tigers. They could not learn from any experiences at all. They were just too dumb to survive.

Mind you, no disrespect meant here at all. I certainly don't mean to say that you are dumb. On the contrary, I consider you a very intelligent person and a brilliant researcher, as you have amply demonstrated with many of your posts here, so I hope you won't get offended.

And since I'm also sure that you are speaking in good faith, I can only think that sometimes your judgement can be a little clouded by the kind of anti-White and "multicultural" brainwashing I'm denouncing here.

I think Simon was a little "clouded" by something similar too, when he described my "your country-your house" metaphor as "pure paranoid fantasy", "much like a mainstream media fear-mongering article", no less! C'mon, Simon, it was just a metaphor! Of course it was a product of my imagination and it has never happened. It was only meant to make you and everybody else understand that we would never let our guests do to our house and to our family what we let other "guests" do to our countries and to our enlarged ethnic family, that's all.

So, as you see, it can happen to the best of us. No matter how intelligent we are, when some form of conditioning hijacks our emotions, we don't see things that would be crystal clear otherwise. I'm sure that, for example, many extremely intelligent and cultured people can't deal with the fact that 9/11 is a completely fabricated media event because "Three thousand people died, and how do you dare disrespect their memory?"

In this case, the "multicultural" reaction seems to be more like "How do you dare suggest that these people, that we have enslaved and mistreated for centuries, don't feel empathy when their loved ones die?"

I think they're both irrational responses resulting from clever manipulations of people's emotions on the part of our mind-controllers, that's all.

So I hope nobody will take this personally.
jumpy64

Postby Critical Mass on January 22nd, 2016, 4:47 pm

jumpy64 wrote:Actually, you asked me to tell you more about the "murderous alliance" between Blacks and Jews, and I've given you a pretty blatant example of that, haven't I? Why don't you start by acknolewdging this, just to be fair?

No you gave me an example of a murderous alliance between 'some' black & 'some' Jews... that's not the same thing but you seem singularly unable to notice this discrepancy in your thought process or writing.

And since you say that you're engaged in an "information war" against black rappers and leaders, and Jewish music moguls, could you please point me to some of your posts in which you do that? I'm sure there are. I'm asking just because I'd like to read them and understand your position better.

I said "technically". This is a forum dedicated to exposing media fakery & obliterating the idea that our (alleged) superiors & the media 'tell the truth'... Black rappers & their Jewish owners would obviously qualify as part of the media world!

However this forum it is not meant to be a place to promote lies about how all Africans are sociopaths who "lack empathy" but, since you've arrived, it has unfortunately increasingly become so.

Actually, this claim that you attribute to me and define "insane" or "deranged", is not mine at all, and I never said it was.

So are you are withdrawing it or not? Are you promoting it? Pushing it? Suggesting it's nonsense? It clearly is... do you seriously believe, in your own head- no "pride getting in the way" as ICFreely would put it, that all Africans are sociopaths AND expecting that such a claim is not going to get a negative response?

So why, instead of getting emotional about this ("insane!", "deranged!", etc.), don't you quote other articles that say... blah de blah blah

I'm not quoting anything about African technological advancement or "primitive fashions" or their "philosophers" or all the other bullshit you care about. That's not the point I'm raising with you... it's your deranged claim that all Africans "lack empathy" that I take matter with.

In addition YOU made the claim (or promoted it technically). I 'deny' it... if you have no verifiable evidence to back up this claim (and you obviously cannot... I doubt you've even met an African never mind correctly judged the psychology of all one billion) other than the deranged words of some stupid media personalities or "elite" bloggers then withdraw it.

No-one will think any less of you... Heck I can assure you right now that it's all but impossible for me to think any less of you.

Otherwise I'm afraid that what you've done so far is only rebutting my arguments with emotional reactions, and with personal experiences that, while always interesting, can't make up for more authoritative and documented points of views based on much deeper and wider experiences.

He's lived in Africa for decades and has observed certain things about Black people and their languages.

Why do you trust a nobody you found on some Italian blog somewhere?

Who is he? I've read his story & I don't find it credible.

I've lived in Africa ... admittedly not for "decades" but for a few years and I find it inconceivable that he never met an African who believes in magic, spirits, curses & blessings... all of which are 'abstract' under his own definition.

Heck Africa is world famous for "witch doctors" (sangoma/inyanga in South Africa) yet he never met an African who didn't believe or talk about something that wasn't real? That's simply not credible.

I also made a valid point about the 'promises'... how often does anyone promise anything? Anyone includes you jumpy.

Tell me who "Braun" is if you find him so credible? Which universities did he teach at? Which people did he meet? Who promised him 'what' & 'when'? When he says African languages have no 'abstract meanings' how many languages did he study "as a philosopher"? Did he study different versions/dialects of the same language? These are questions any neutral researcher would obviously already have asked... yet the fact that you're still promoting him without question tells me all that I need to know.

Put it this way... let's correctly use the "extraordinary evidence" concept. I'm sure that, even you, will acknowledge that claiming a billion people "lack empathy" is a pretty extraordinary claim. Do you have extraordinary evidence to back it up? Do rappers & American "philosophers" qualify?

(although this is not the kind of empathy I was talking about; this is having a kind of personal loss for which even animals can cry, and it doens't concern the capacity to imagine yourself in the shoes of someone else who's totally unrelated to you, which is what Braun and the Golden Rule mean), of having been attacked only by White drunk guys in your life, and of not having seen Muslims commit crimes in front of your eyes (I'm referring to things you said in previous posts).

Well here we get to the possible meat of the matter... I'm using "empathy" & "sympathy" (I mentioned both) in the English understanding of the words. You appear to be using them in some other manner?
Either way... are you saying biologically Africans can empathize with other black human beings but are unable to do so with non-black human beings? I don't know at this point what you're suggesting. It's a mess. I'd bring up interracial relationships (including marriages) as a counter point but god knows how you'd react to that!

Critical Mass wrote:Oh, so you need a billion examples of tigers attacking humans to be convinced that they are dangerous... Well, good luck with that!

I didn't even mention danger in the context of Africans... obviously Africans can be dangerous as can ALL humans. Humans are the top predator on the planet... no-one denies humans are potentially dangerous. Are you shocked by this? Do you need to lie down & rest somewhere?

I, again, am concentrating on one of the claims you're promoting (the deranged one remember). An inability to concentrate on a single topic is a problem we often see in emotional & religious people.
Critical Mass

Postby jumpy64 on January 22nd, 2016, 5:50 pm

Critical Mass wrote:No you gave me an example of a murderous alliance between 'some' black & 'some' Jews... that's not the same thing but you seem singularly unable to notice this discrepancy in your thought process or writing.

Of course it's not all Blacks and all Jews, CM. It's like saying "Italians love football". Of course there are many Italians who couldn't care less for football, but nobody would object to such a sentence, because it's clearly a generalization for argument's sake. It means that Italians generally love football, which is true. While if you said "All Italians love football", that would open the door for objections by Italians who don't like football.

In fact, I never said that all Africans lack empathy. Actually, Braun didn't say that, because I just quoted him. He just said that his observations of African languages and of African people led him to conclude that there is a general tendency towards lack of empathy, that's all.

So, instead of bitching about this, why don't you quote other articles - or books or whatever - that say that Africans are generally very empathic people? I would read them with great interest.

In fact, I look forward to people here bringing positive examples and theories about multiculturalism. Why don't you try and do this yourself, instead of just attacking me because I say things you don't like? You find them questionable? Well, good, then question them, but with facts and sound reasoning, please. And if you feel you've already done this, it's ok too. People can read your posts and mine and make up their own minds, don't you think?

And now, I'd like to be clear on one thing: I have no intention to continue this pointless diatribe with you, also because, if I did continue it, I would have to start doubting things that so far I've taken for granted, i.e. that you are intelligent and in good faith, and I don't want to do that.

So this is over and out. For me, at least. If you want to continue, well go ahead, but I won't follow you.
jumpy64

Postby Critical Mass on January 22nd, 2016, 6:29 pm

jumpy64 wrote:In fact, I never said that all Africans lack empathy. Actually, Braun didn't say that, because I just quoted him. He just said that his observations of African languages and of African people led him to conclude that there is a general tendency towards lack of empathy, that's all.

Italians love football... have you gone completely mad?

If indeed you're now suggesting that not all blacks are in an alliance with Jews may I recommend you mention this in your initial writing from now on... rather than after several posts of disagreement & debate. It'll save a lot of everyone's time.

Either way is there any meaningful difference between "general tendency towards a lack of empathy" & "lack of empathy"?

I flat out disagree with what you & your Jewish friend (see below) are suggesting with statements like these?

I’m afraid that the “nearly” part may concerns at least, for example, the African traditional culture, which is conspicuously absent in the Wikipedia article on the Golden Rule at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule , and in which the fundamental concept of empathy appears to be generally lacking, also because African languages and cultures seem to be extremely weak, if not totally lacking, in abstract thinking.

You cannot come up with any evidence to back these statements... in your defence it's effectively impossible to do so (It'd require tens, if not hundreds, of millions of 'psychological tests' to get any significant data for one thing).

Interestingly, and I have no idea whether or not this is correct, Stormfront (a forum, I suspect, which may be much more up your street) are convinced that "Gedaliah Braun" is a Jewish man called "Eugene Valberg" who wrote under a pseudonym.

Either way I can find no evidence of a real "Gedaliah Braun"... he appears to be a fiction. A lie.

I will note that this is not the first time you've uncritically pushed a lie, a liar or probable cointelpro on this forum.
Critical Mass

Postby Flabbergasted on January 22nd, 2016, 6:58 pm

- Get a liar, Brown! :P
Flabbergasted

Postby jumpy64 on January 22nd, 2016, 8:37 pm

Critical Mass wrote:Interestingly, and I have no idea whether or not this is correct, Stormfront (a forum, I suspect, which may be much more up your street) are convinced that "Gedaliah Braun" is a Jewish man called "Eugene Valberg" who wrote under a pseudonym.

Either way I can find no evidence of a real "Gedaliah Braun"... he appears to be a fiction. A lie.

I will note that this is not the first time you've uncritically pushed a lie, a liar or probable cointelpro on this forum.

Actually, what you are hypothesizing - because you say it yourself that you "have no idea whether or not this is correct" - is that this guy is Jewish and writes under a pseudonym.

All the rest is just assumptions, suspicions and accusations on your part that are not based on any demonstrable fact.

After all, you're writing here under a pseudonym yourself, as me and most other CF members. And if we were also to discover that you are Jewish, would this automatically mean that you are a fiction or a lie too, and that what you write is false and doesn't deserve to be taken into consideration?

It's just a rethorical question, of course, which is not even really directed to you, but to members or readers possibly endowed with more sense of logic.
jumpy64

Postby simonshack on January 22nd, 2016, 11:19 pm

I don't like where this thread is going - if anywhere at all. I may unlock it pending a pow-wow with various parties.
simonshack
Administrator

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM