The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Postby ICfreely on January 17th, 2016, 11:39 am

Apache wrote:Gang rape by soldiers is certainly an historical fact. Gang rape by civilians? I don't know, I'd need historical evidence for that as I was under the impression that the vast majority of civilian on civilian rape was undertaken by loners.

Civilian gang rape, while rare, is nothing new. What strikes me is the number of gang rape stories (U.K., India, U.S., etc.) the media has been gang raping us with of late. I also remember all the talk of the media supposedly staying quiet about a breakthrough 'wonder drug' the CDC was supposedly not releasing because Reagan and the Republicans wanted to kill off the gays.
Last edited by ICfreely on January 17th, 2016, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ICfreely

Postby ICfreely on January 17th, 2016, 11:58 am

I'd like to make another point.

Every society (that I know of) abhors rape. Even hardened criminals and killers despise rapists and chomos. The concept of prevalent gang rapes is similar to the serial killers of yesteryear. It frightens people to the core. They seem to be constantly keeping people paranoid & afraid of one another. I'm not wearing rosy pro-multicultural glasses. I've seen plenty. Your questions are valid & deserve to be addressed, Apache.
ICfreely

Postby Critical Mass on January 17th, 2016, 1:01 pm

jumpy64 wrote:
Critical Mass wrote:Hence my own growing concern (& seemingly Simon's too) of your latest topic of interest Jumpy. Has even a single item of media fakery been mentioned in this topic so far?

Yes, two examples of media fakery have specifically been mentioned in the first post of this thread. Maybe you could try and read it. Or at least look at it, since one example is even reinforced with a picture.

Just a suggestion, you know...

Well I should have clarified... new item of media fakery because we already know those two events were fake as anyone reading the relevant threads can quickly determine.

Other than that (brief) mention of media fakery it has been all anecdotes, stories & opinions since.

Additionally does it not seem, I don't know, a little distasteful complaining about "White genocide" whilst 'our' own governments (which are paid for & supported, fanatically so in many cases*, primarily by those white people & whose militaries consist primarily of white soldiers & pilots) have admitted to killing over 100,000 'brown civilians' since the 9/11 show (although death tolls range from the many hundreds of thousands to four million)?

Now, as the countries we keep attacking all have much younger populations than our own ageing societies, that's an awful lot of dead children no matter which way you slice it.

I think a sense of perspective is in order.

* Even to this day most 'Whites' find the idea that a Government could tell a lie with a fake photo or film to be utterly inconceivable.
Critical Mass

Postby ICfreely on January 17th, 2016, 1:05 pm

I should make one more clarification. The brainwashed-by-Hollywood Iranian kids dream of living the 'good life' they perceive American kids to be living in their own country! They just happen to have a predilection for Anglo-American pop culture. They've been thoroughly "Disnyfied."

Also, Iran currently hosts over a million refugees of its own & has pretty much done so throughout its history (I'm not suggesting other nations should do the same, especially now!). Iran is neither a beggar nor a 'third world' (whatever the fuck that means) country. It's rich in land, resources and man/brain power. Furthermore, its diverse population has been a work in progress for millennia. It's a 'well cooked' melting pot - seated at the crossroads between Europe, East Asia and Africa. They're forcing the Iranian model onto the whole world. :wacko: They're bound to fail. I just can't believe more people can't see through this charade.

Edit(s): it's its a pain in the...
Last edited by ICfreely on January 17th, 2016, 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ICfreely

Postby Critical Mass on January 17th, 2016, 1:16 pm

Apache wrote:Has the media faked the vast majority of these cases? Are they overblown? Is part of it true, but a lot of it not true? Were those men really Muslims? Did they attend Mosque? Is it simply another part of the anti-Islam/pro-Islam, confuse the hell out of everybody, narrative constantly pushed by the fakers?

All excellent questions... I have no answers. I can only tell you what I see in my part of the country & you can only tell me what you see in yours.

Heck most of the immigrants I see recently are White... primarily Poles & Romanians but also Latvians, Albanians, Hungarians & my last manager was a Lithuanian.
Critical Mass

Postby Apache on January 17th, 2016, 2:51 pm

The only person so far who has come up with at least a credible answer, is IC Freely:

ICfreely wrote:The concept of prevalent gang rapes is similar to the serial killers of yesteryear. It frightens people to the core. They seem to be constantly keeping people paranoid & afraid of one another.

Exactly so, and this answer can be applied to the recent New Year's Eve immigrant attacks against women, and other attacks prior to those events.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/386ed934-bb94 ... f2164.html

In just a few days a debate has erupted over everything from public safety to Muslim integration. Taboos have been shattered on issues such as immigrant crime, topics many Germans had been reluctant to address because of the country’s troubled history.

With the number of victims now approaching 700, the mass sex assault has put unprecedented pressure on Angela Merkel, German chancellor, over immigration, since most of the alleged assailants are young men of North African or Middle Eastern origin.

Now, why would immigrants commit "the mass sex assault" knowing that their behaviour would result in all immigrants being tarred with the same brush and result in German women being afraid to go out at night, and create a backlash against innocent immigrants resulting in "anti-racism" rallies?

It's clearly the Hegelian Dialectic at work, and in action.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its- ... -shameful/

When a country cannot hold honest debates, there are consequences. Take Roger Ticoalu, director of events at Stockholm City Council. He said he had been utterly unaware of the risk of such attacks:

‘It was a modus operandi that we had never seen before: large groups of young men who surround girls and molest them.’

The German police made a similar point: they are used to handling drunks. But gangs of young men encircling and then groping women at large public gatherings: who has ever heard of such a thing?

In the Arab world, it’s something of a phenomenon. It has a name: ‘Taharrush gamea’. Sometimes the girls are teased and have their veils torn off by gangs of young men; sometimes it escalates into rape. Five years ago, this form of attack was the subject of an award-winning Egyptian film, 678. Instances of young men surrounding and attacking girls were reported throughout the Arab Spring protests in Cairo in 2011 and 2012. Lara Logan, a CNN journalist covering the fall of Hosni Mubarak, was raped in Tahrir Square. Taharrush gamea is a modern evil, and it’s being imported into Europe. Our authorities ought to be aware of it.

Here we have a direct link to a CNN journalist, Lara Logan and an "award winning" film. According to the Spectator their statement "who has ever heard of such a thing?" is immediately followed up with examples from the West-instigated destruction of Egypt from years ago. This "Taharrush gamea" has now, apparently, been "imported" into Europe according to the media.

The media is having a field day with the multicultural topic, post New Year's Eve, and no-one here, on this thread, has even bothered to bring it up in context with media fakery and have a good, long, hard look at it with a critical eye.
Apache

Postby ICfreely on January 17th, 2016, 4:19 pm

Speaking of CNN, even though almost all Iranian expats are (to a certain degree) clued in to media fakery they for some reason admire filthy presstitutes like Christiane Amanpour! Why? Because she 'represents us well' with her suave sophistication & all! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

While I'm at it, I'd like to send a special 'FUCK YOU, YOU COCK SUCKING ASSHOLE' to Maz 'I'm not a terrorist but I play one on TV' Jobrani. He's the clown who's meant to 'normalize' us to the West. :angry:
ICfreely

Postby simonshack on January 17th, 2016, 5:09 pm

Jumpy,

Quite frankly, I'm a bit at a loss as to what exactly you are asking / or 'urging me' to understand - and much less what sort of issues / griefs / dissatisfactions you appear to have with regards to my stance towards this present subject matter - or how you would ideally like me to respond to and/or moderate this discussion.
Jumpy wrote:But if multiculturalism is the way to go, as you seem to think, why don’t you, Simon, apply your multicultural views to your own “country”, i.e.your website? Diversity in Cluesforum can’t be represented by people of different skin colors and physical traits, because we don’t know or care what race different members belong to. Diversity here can only be represented by different points of view. And you’ve said that “white talk” (whatever that means, but I assume “White nationalist” talk is what you mean) is to be stopped here.

I can't recall having said in any way or form that "multiculturalism is the way to go" - whatever that even means. Btw, aren't you somehow - and rather funnily - implying here that 'multiculturalism' is tantamount to 'openmindedness' and 'free speech'? If not, what is your grievance? Would it be 'multicultural' of me to welcome rabid, pro-white-supremacist arguments (for that is what I mean) on this forum? Knowing you personally, I know full well that's not what you're implying - but I'm afraid your phrasing and choice of words here is rather confusing.

However, it may well be that my own stance continues to confuse you - so I should probably improve my own writing (and talking!) and do a better job at expressing myself on these issues in the future. To be sure, we live in a confusing world and, of course, it is confusing BY DESIGN : it is an integral / and essential part of the Nutwork's agenda to confuse our minds and to keep even people as 'basically similar' as you and me arguing / differing on matters of social,geopolitical, ethnic, racial (etc.) nature. It's all part of the so-called Hegelian Dialectic - and its 'working wonders' for them. See, on ONE hand, their propaganda/psyops appeals to our 'compassionate, humanitarian side' (e.g. small brown children washed up on beaches) - on the OTHER hand, they incessantly demonize brown immigrants for their supposed, 'endemic & inborn' criminal / rapist / murderous tendencies. And yes, this leads us straight back to the question of media fakery in relation to the portrayal of brown immigrants in white countries (see my below-linked post from 2003). And no - and once again - that does NOT mean that I think all brown people are nice or that I support the insane Coudenhove-Kalergi plan which, if I may remind you, was in fact first posted / highlighted on this forum by your humble servant.

(Funnily enough, just while I was writing this post, I noticed that Apache has just submitted a post of her own ... mentioning precisely the Hegelian Dialectic! :o )

As for the 'White pride' question, Critical Mass made a very good point here:
CriticalMass wrote:Additionally does it not seem, I don't know, a little distasteful complaining about "White genocide" whilst 'our' own governments (which are paid for & supported, fanatically so in many cases*, primarily by those white people & whose militaries consist primarily of white soldiers & pilots) have admitted to killing over 100,000 'brown civilians' since the 9/11 show (although death tolls range from the many hundreds of thousands to four million)?

And as you surely know, Jumpy, even our dear Italy has a virtual 'army' of quite white people engaged in fooling the population along the Nutwork's guidelines. And so have all the European countries which are manned predominantly, of course, by quite white people. You may object that NATO is currently headed by the Norwegian-jewish (yet white-skinned) clown Stoltenberg - but there's no denying that NATO is a mostly 'white' war & terror machine. So this is why I simply cannot bring myself to feel any sort of 'white pride' just because I happen to be of white complexion by birth - nor do I (a lifetime expat and 'legal immigrant' in several countries before settling in Italy) feel any particular kinship with my 'fellow Nordic countrymen'. As it is, on the question of (nationalistic) pride, I think George Carlin puts it best :

"To me, pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your OWN, not something that happens by accident of birth." (at 1:48 into the below video)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OnWnwwxNPA

^^^
...as posted back in 2013 by Maat on our old thread titled "When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide" :
viewtopic.php?p=2386105#p2386105

As I said, this brings us to media fakery in relation to racial issues. Now, if you go the above 2013 forum link, just scroll up to my post (right above Maat's post) and read about the "ELIN KRANTZ" affair. To make a long story short, it's about an alleged Swedish girl being rape/murdered by some Muslim chap in my 'home country'. I remember it took me only a couple of hours to expose it as the totally fabricated "news" story that it was.

So yes, dear Apache, take all these "news" stories of "Muslim gang rapes" with a bowl of salt - and do not give them an inch of credibility until you have thoroughly researched - to the best of your capacity - whether or not they have any basis in truth & reality - or if they're just part of the incessant Nutwork propaganda and its Hegelian Dialectic. One thing is for sure: our minds are getting continuously 'raped' - on a daily basis - by those depraved subhumans who pretend to 'run' this world.
simonshack
Administrator

Postby simonshack on January 17th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Dear Jumpy,

I just realized I forgot to address the below paragraph of yours. It has to do with my personal life - which I don't think is of much interest to our readers - but since you've raised the question of my personal frequentations, I'll grab the occasion to talk a bit about my own life - however tedious and off-topic that might be! (Mind you, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about ICfreely's personal 'Iranian background'.)

jumpy64 wrote:I’ve been at a few of your parties in the last three years, and I’ve met a lot of nice and interesting people. Some of them were foreigners, but I don’t remember seeing other than white faces around you. Not even in your historical party for the tenth anniversary of 9/11 at your house: all Italian White guests, judging from what I remember of the pictures you posted on this site. The only exception I know of indirectly is Gopi, a fellow Indian member of this forum who lives in the U.S. and came to see you a while ago, and there may even be a few others I don’t know about, but that’s what they seem to be anyway: exceptions to the largely predominant “White rule”.

Firstly, you'll have to remember that I am myself a foreigner in your country, Jumpy. I consider myself fortunate to have been moving about in my youth - living in about fifteen different locations. I've had to (happily) adapt and learn new idioms/languages along the way - and have also been (happily) kind of succeeded doing so, the credit of which - of course also, nay, mostly - goes to the welcoming people who originally lived in the places where I landed. In other words, I've been making friends and enjoyed diversity wherever I have lived and, incidentally, have only been 'mugged' once (at school, at 9 years of age - by an American little prick who intentionally slammed / jammed a revolving door on my leg - almost breaking it in two).

Most of all though, I consider myself fortunate to have even seen the light of day! See, I was actually meant to be born in Sicily, where my Swedish mother was expecting / carrying me. A few months into my embrionic growth, however, she felt intense pain in her lower belly and rushed to the hospital in Palermo. There, she was told that it was nothing to worry about - the diagnose being "dolori pre-partuali" (which translates a bit like "pre-natal pains"...). None too impressed with that - and still in huge pain - she phoned her father (a small-town doctor in Sweden). He told her to hop into a plane immediately - as he suspected acute appendicitis (which turned out to be the case!). Of course, had we (mom and I) stayed in Palermo, we would have been goners within days / or weeks - and I would probably have cursed Italy for the rest of my - uh - death. So there you go - I'm a privileged white chap who escaped premature death in 'backwards' Sicily which, of course - is part of Italy, i.e. your home country of "smart, advanced white people". :P

Now, regarding the people I have hosted in the current house-cum-recording-studio I live in, there are various categories of folks who've been visiting me throughout the years - here they are in random order: musicians from many countries (as I was initially very much into so-called "ethno" music), people who've enjoyed my musical garden parties (at times topping 200 guests), foreigners renting my two guest rooms for weeks / months at a time, old friends (and family, of course) from places I used to live in, and (last but not least) of course fellow researchers such as Hoi Polloi and Gopi - a category which now totals about twenty individuals from all over the world. Sorry if this sounds like 'bragging' about my fortunate, colorful life - but these are just plain facts which I'm sharing with you and our readers.

So today I made a little 'brainstorming' of my own brain, trying to remember (as I'm not good at keeping diaries!) the nationalities of the folks which I've hosted in my house over the years. So I went to this Wiki page and 'ticked out' the nationalities of the people which, on the top of my head, I can remember having enjoyed my house over the years. As it is, I think I've probably left some out - so I hereby wish to apologize to any friends who may have been 'left out' of this list :

Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Mali, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.

Now, unless you have also had that many diverse folks visiting your own house, Jumpy, I trust that you can now more easily appreciate / understand the underlying reasons for our slightly diverse 'ethnic outlooks'.
simonshack
Administrator

Postby jumpy64 on January 17th, 2016, 9:12 pm

Thank you, Simon!

You raise a lot of interesting points, as always, and I will address at least some of then as soon as I find the time to do so. But before doing that I will post ASAP something else to advance the debate here.

Right now, I will only address this point.

simonshack wrote:Now, regarding the people I have hosted in the current house-cum-recording-studio I live in, there are various categories of folks who've been visiting me throughout the years - here they are in random order: musicians from many countries (as I was initially very much into so-called "ethno" music), people who've enjoyed my musical garden parties (at times topping 200 guests), foreigners renting my two guest rooms for weeks / months at a time, old friends (and family, of course) from places I used to live in, and (last but not least) of course fellow researchers such as Hoi Polloi and Gopi - a category which now totals about twenty individuals from all over the world. Sorry if this sounds like 'bragging' about my fortunate, colorful life - but these are just plain facts which I'm sharing with you and our readers.

So today I made a little 'brainstorming' of my own brain, trying to remember (as I'm not good at keeping diaries!) the nationalities of the folks which I've hosted in my house over the years. So I went to this Wiki page and 'ticked out' the nationalities of the people which, on the top of my head, I can remember having enjoyed my house over the years. As it is, I think I've probably left some out - so I hereby wish to apologize to any friends who may have been 'left out' of this list :

Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Mali, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.

Now, unless you have also had that many diverse folks visiting your own house, Jumpy, I trust that you can now more easily appreciate / understand the underlying reasons for our slightly diverse 'ethnic outlooks'.

Wow, I'm very impressed! But as I said, I was referring only to the three years since I've met you personally, and so either lately your life has become less "multicultural", so to speak, or you haven't invited me to your more multicultural parties, maybe because you intuited in me the budding "white supremacist" I had not yet intuited myself :P

But still your life situation doesn't seem to me even remotely comparable to Apache's experience, which I was referring to in my post, also because I suppose that all these people of different nationalities and ethnicities have been guests in your house. I guess it's always been pretty clear that you were the owner of your own house and I'm sure all these people have not disrespected it.

I'm sure, for example, that these people have not transformed it in a Muslim house, that you have not been attacked or beaten up for flirting with a female guest, that women in your house have not been raped, and that you haven't found on your walls writings like "No Simon allowed" :D

And overall, you live in an environment that I know too, in which White Italian people are still the "ruling majority", so to speak.

I mean, guests of all nationalities are always welcome, especially when invited, as long as they do not disrespect their hosts.

And this, unfortunately, doesn't seem to be the case in Apache's town, and also in many other places in Europe, I'm afraid.
jumpy64

Postby ICfreely on January 17th, 2016, 9:30 pm

My first international venture was to the stunningly beautiful city of Madrid. Amazing parks, hotels, restaurants...

Then we went to Las Ventas, where I saw a man in a fruity costume impale a bull to death. The second bull squared off against a matador on a horse. The bull gutted the horse with the quickness. On our way out of the stadium we saw said horse getting stitched with a needle the size of a baseball bat! I :puke: 'd

We next went to the Plaza de España. I was sitting near the Cervantes Monument when a bomb went off nearby. I think it was the work of the Basque or some other domestic group. Back at the hotel I remember thinking to myself, "I wish I were in the safety of my room back in Tehran!" :lol:

P.S. Don Quixote is, hands down, the greatest book of all time.
ICfreely

Postby ICfreely on January 17th, 2016, 9:56 pm

Could it be that maybe, just maybe, they want folks in the West to constantly feel like they're under attack in order to keep them believing the West is still the place to be? Is anyone aware of all the development going on in Kazakhstan? Does anyone care to know what 'knowing your enemy' entails?

(customs, myths, hopes, fears, social norms, interests, hobbies, etc...)

What da booldclot?
ICfreely

Postby ICfreely on January 17th, 2016, 10:46 pm

I'll take that as a NO! :lol:

Here's to everyone's S-A-F-T-E-Y!
ICfreely

Postby jumpy64 on January 17th, 2016, 11:59 pm

Wow! I didn't feel like posting anymore for today, but this article I found impossible not to deal with right away.

I think it's even more damning as evidence of the Jewish genocidal aims through "multiculturalism" as Joel Stein's article "Who Runs the Media? C'mon" was of Jewish ownership of the Media.

It's written by another Jewish "journalist", Emily Goldstein, and it's eloquently titled: "Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)".

You can find it at http://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldste ... te-people/ but I can't help quoting it in its entirety here.

Fasten your seatbelts for this enlinghening ride into the mindset of the architects of the multicultural genocidal psyop.

One of the more common memes that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations, and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way.

No, let's get this out of the way. Jewish people DO NOT consider themselves White at all. They just mask themselves as Whites. They consider themselves a race totally apart, and totally hostile to Whites most of all, but also to other races, which they ally with only to use them as biological weapons of White mass destruction. And if after reading this article you need more proof of this, good luck. And good night, I guess.

So let's our genocidal Jewess continue her anti-White hate rant (this is true hate speech, not the fake anti-semitism these fake victims whine continuously about).

I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true.

Actually, it sounds like a rabid genocidal statement, but let's go ahead.

Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white.

Shameless inducement, or incitement, to self-hatred. Read on...

Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.

Why, then, should whites now be allowed to live in peace when whites have historically been the world’s #1 source of conflict and oppression? Whiteness is racism. Period. Whiteness is the source of all oppression in the world. Whiteness is racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and heteropatriarchal capitalism. Eliminate whiteness and you eliminate every single form of oppression that the world currently faces. No white people means no oppression. White people are like a cancer and oppression is a symptom of the cancer. Cut out the cancer altogether – with the cancer being white people – and you get rid of all of the oppression which white people cause.

I have dedicated my life to fighting racism, and I have determined – based on all available evidence – that [b]the only way to really eliminate racism is to eliminate whiteness. Whiteness is the ocean from which racism flows. Get rid of whiteness and you get rid of racism. Despite what white supremacists often claim, white people do not have a “culture”.

... says the shameless parasite.

White “culture” consists of nothing more than oppression, genocide, and the disenfranchisement of minorities. White “culture” is racism and nothing more. When white supremacists talk about “white culture”, what they’re really talking about is racism. Over the course of history, white people have built a massive empire based entirely on the hard work of oppressed and disenfranchised minority groups. But guess what, white people? That empire is finally coming to an end now, and its demise is music to my hears. To quote the great anti-racist activist Tim Wise: “Do you hear it? The sound of your empire dying? Your nation, as you knew it, ending, permanently? Because I do, and the sound of its demise is beautiful.”

Descendants of Holocaust survivors can personally attest to the evil that white people are capable of when they hold the reins of power. Thankfully, whites won’t be holding the reins of power for much longer. When white people die out, so will racism, sexism, queerphobia, and all other forms of oppression. The only way to eliminate racism, white privilege, and white supremacy is to eliminate whiteness altogether. When I teach my students about human rights, critical race theory, and the role of whites in worldwide oppression, my white students often ask me how they can “atone” for the evils of whiteness and how they can make up for centuries of white oppression. And I tell them: you can do that by not having any children and ensuring that the white race does not live to oppress anyone ever again in the future.

These is what she's allowed to teach to her students! Talk about a virulently blatant psy-op, which make even "Islamic terror" pale in comparison!

Thankfully, white birthrates are indeed very low, while the birthrates of minorities are much, MUCH higher. Within our lifetimes, whites will be a minority in a significant number of formerly white countries, including the US, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, to name just a few. To white supremacists yearning for the days when whites could rape and pillage the world with impunity, this is incredibly frightening. To people on the right side of history, however, this looks like progress. Whites are finally getting their just desserts – and it’s about time. I sincerely hope that, when the white power structure finally comes crashing down, whites will receive no mercy from the minority groups that whites have spent centuries oppressing. We certainly don’t deserve any mercy or kindness, as we have given nothing of the sort to others.

Whites should also know that, when they do become a minority in formerly white countries, they will NOT be receiving affirmative action or any of the other benefits meant to assist the minorities that whites have historically oppressed[/b].

I thought that White nationalists were exaggerating when they said: "Be careful that when non-White minorities incited and favored by the Jews will become majorities, they will certainly not recognize you the same rights that you recognize to them". And this is much worse!

Why? Because whites don’t deserve those benefits. It’s as simple as that. One can look to South Africa, where whites are only about 8.4% of the population, but blacks continue to receive affirmative action because blacks in South Africa have historically been disenfranchised by whites. The same thing will happen when whites become a minority in North America, Europe, and Oceania, because whites have historically oppressed minorities in all three of those continents. Not to mention, why should whites receive any kind of benefits when the ultimate goal is to get rid of whites altogether? Finally, laws against hate speech will serve to prevent whites from complaining about this, as any white person who complains will be arrested, given a long prison sentence, and made an example of for the rest of the remaining white population.

Well, now we can't say we haven't been warned...

Speech that attempts to justify the white power structure and perpetuate white oppression of minorities is not freedom of speech, and it has absolutely no place in modern society.

As white people, we all need to recognize that we no longer have a place in the world. This world now belongs to the minorities that us whites have spent centuries oppressing, and there is absolutely nothing that any pathetic white supremacists can do about it. In order for a better world to be created, white people need to be exterminated. Period. It’s as simple as that. We should simply be thankful that our death will be accomplished through mass immigration and declining birthrates. When whites have exterminated other races, it wasn’t nearly so peaceful – it was done through violent genocide. But other races are not as evil as whites are, and it’s important to remember that. The world belongs to minorities now, and they will make a much better, more peaceful world with what they’re given. Only when white people have ceased to exist will a peaceful and progressive society – free of racism and hatred – be possible. The only way to eliminate white privilege, white oppression, white racism, and the oppressive white power structure is to eliminate white people altogether.

So, yes, white supremacists: diversity is indeed white genocide. And white genocide is exactly what the world needs more than anything else.

Do you still want to bet on the fact that this is just a clever ruse to incite hatred between different races? Well, good luck with that.

I think that Hitler's alleged "Final Solution" pales in comparison with this. And this genocidal maniac is not only allowed to write and publish such filth, but also to teach it to kids. :puke:

If this doesn't wake people up, I don't know what else could.
Last edited by jumpy64 on January 18th, 2016, 1:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
jumpy64

Postby ICfreely on January 18th, 2016, 12:21 am

Wide awake. So what's your final solution?
ICfreely

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM