Talking about this with my mother

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Postby nonhocapito on September 3rd, 2010, 2:18 am

ozzybinoswald @ Sep 3 2010, 02:01 AM wrote: Sounds to me like Ace's "village idiot" mother is just a literary device to introduce his script.


What's the problem, are you envious you didn't think about it yourself?
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Postby nonhocapito on September 3rd, 2010, 2:28 am

JamedD @ Sep 3 2010, 02:15 AM wrote: OK, now figure out how it worked with you ... Warn people in advance! what to expect so as not to fall down the same traps you did.


everyone seems to be paternalistic with me today. I must have made a mistake somewhere lol :D
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Postby JamedD on September 3rd, 2010, 3:00 am

No, Ozzy said to me and everyone else on Reality Shack that we should watch out you are more than likely a shill. Which you are BTW. I was more discreet and put you into a corner. If you were smart you would have responded with a believable sob story post about how Alex Jones fooled you into hating CGI. But instead you panicked and went for a cheap laugh. Busted.

P.S. Just to freak you out, when you screw up in the Government spook agency that employs you, they don't fire you. They kill you, and you just screwed up. Watch your back mate.
JamedD
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2010, 10:23 pm

Postby nonhocapito on September 3rd, 2010, 3:18 am

JamedD @ Sep 3 2010, 03:00 AM wrote: No, Ozzy said to me and everyone else on Reality Shack that we should watch out you are more than likely a shill. Which you are BTW. I was more discreet and put you into a corner. If you were smart you would have responded with a believable sob story post about how Alex Jones fooled you into hating CGI. But instead you panicked and went for a cheap laugh. Busted.

P.S. Just to freak you out, when you screw up in the Government spook agency that employs you, they don't fire you. They kill you, and you just screwed up. Watch your back mate.


Oh wow. This is so depressing. "Ozzy said" ... "busted" ..."in a corner" ? Surreal.

When you have decided that someone is a shill, there is pretty much nothing he or she can say to change your mind, am I right? So, what is the game supposed to be, wrong if I do, wrong if I don't? How many people have you sentenced like this?

Well, tough, children. You have to have me banned if you want to see me go.

No I'm not freaking out, and I'm not laughing either. I am just suddenly overcome with boredom.

(posso dire che me lo immaginavo che ci sarebbe stata una uscita cos?, era solo questione di tempo. quanta fretta per?. e le prove? e la parola alla difesa? mah, dice che non si usa pi?.)
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Postby JamedD on September 3rd, 2010, 3:47 am

Someone told you we hate shills and this site would be a hard nut to crack. You thought it would be a good career opportunity to crack us. Better than wasting away your youth using photo shop to make Arabs look like monkeys.

Whatever, I've no power to ban anyone. The mods here are smart, (a lot smarter than you) they let shills like you post for ages. It's only when you become dangerous and start posting propaganda, then you get banned.
JamedD
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2010, 10:23 pm

Postby Dcopymope on September 3rd, 2010, 3:48 am

JamedD 4 Sep 3 2010, 01:35 AM wrote:What do you mean by you didn't believe it? You knew it was all fake but said nothing? more people should have recognised it as outright fraud at the time. It's a disgrace that it took nearly a decade and the genius of one man a Simon Shack to say what really happened.

Maybe the truth about 9/11 was discovered just in time to prevent a false flag to start a war with Iran (who can tell?) but too late for the people of Iraq and Afghanistan? It's tragic when you think about it. The dis-info artists really do have blood on their hands.



The reason most didn’t catch on to the lie is because from the moment we enter school we are taught to just believe that everything on TV is real and everything that is said by TV reporters is the truth, as if what they say is god himself speaking, the rule of the 'experts' (priests), the uniformed people we are taught to trust. When that TV is on, the viewer is in effect hypnotized by the flicker rate, and when you're hypnotized and being entertained (detraction), the sensor part of your brain is down as a result, therefore info can be downloaded right into your mind without the viewer actually thinking critically and analyzing what their seeing and hearing, as if the TV is an appendage to their brains, they can't think without it, and the perps know it. If what you say is not what is being said by the 'experts' (their gods) on TV, newspapers or the celebrities they follow then it must not be true and it doesn't concern them. Everyone here should have understood this and I'm sure Simon Shack does. So if you're going to try and inform people in person, you should question how much television, movies and video games they consume, etc to gauge rather or not you should waste your time with them, because these are tools of mass indoctrination. I only try to inform those who are asking the right questions and looking for truth as is. From my basic understanding of human nature and psychology and the techniques used by the perps to manipulate humanity based on that understanding, I'm not counting on the masses to ever break out of their conditioning. This is why the perps are so arrogant and sure that their 'New World Order' will succeed, it’s not because of their immense power over the system, it’s because they know they have the public’s minds in their hands. The video below explains this better than me.

Unplug the Signal: The Truth Will Not Be Televised
Dcopymope
Member
 
Posts: 670
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:59 am

Postby JamedD on September 3rd, 2010, 4:14 am

In the entire United States only about three people care enough about what really happened on 9/11 to discover the truth and they all post here. That's a depressing thought.
JamedD
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2010, 10:23 pm

Postby nonhocapito on September 3rd, 2010, 5:03 am

JamedD 4 Sep 3 2010, 03:47 AM wrote: (...some gibberish...)

Whatever, I've no power to ban anyone. The mods here are smart, (a lot smarter than you) they let shills like you post for ages. It's only when you become dangerous and start posting propaganda, then you get banned.


I understand mistrust, but this sureness you have is the most childish thing. I don't know what to do with it. Is everyone here really thinking like yourself? I'd rather know, honestly.

Please. Do suppose I am not a shill. Can this little thought enter your large mind? Can you allow it for a second? Good. So say I am not a shill. Maybe I am not very smart either, because I came here using my own language instead of adjusting to yours - thus manifesting undeniable evidence to your (or should I say Ozzy's) investigative talents but - how smart would this error make you?

By the way, ever feel obliged to provide this evidence you seem to be basing your condemnation on? Or should we wait for Ozzy to explain it to us?
(And three or four posts back, you were writing things you didn't mean with the intent to, in your head, trick me. Is this behavior fine? Is this what we need? More trickery? Is every mean justified? Where or when our efforts to be "better" ever begin?)

Isn't there a chance you might be annoying, demoralizing, pushing away someone who could be in good faith and like you might be searching for the truth and for comrades? Someone who could in the future add something, give something back, possibly be useful?

What a dick you'd be in that case. Lol, that's when they should ban you, not me, don't you see? because if I am not a shill then you have done some damage, not to my humble self, no, to the whole climate here, no? And if I am indeed a shill, employed by an agency (because everyone who don't think or write as you do, using the language and the arguments the way you'd do, is certainly employed by an agency) then you've done damage because you certainly warned me too soon. What a disaster!

No, no, no. Not good. The above is EXACTLY what a shill would write. Must-call-agency.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Postby JamedD on September 3rd, 2010, 5:12 am

nonhocapito 4 Sep 3 2010, 05:03 AM wrote:
JamedD 4 Sep 3 2010, 03:47 AM wrote: (...some gibberish...)

Whatever, I've no power to ban anyone. The mods here are smart, (a lot smarter than you) they let shills like you post for ages. It's only when you become dangerous and start posting propaganda, then you get banned.


I understand mistrust, but this sureness you have is the most childish thing. I don't know what to do with it. Is everyone here really thinking like yourself? I'd rather know, honestly.

Please. Do suppose I am not a shill. Can this little thought enter your large mind? Can you allow it for a second? Good. So say I am not a shill. Maybe I am not very smart either, because I came here using my own language instead of adjusting to yours - thus manifesting undeniable evidence to your (or should I say Ozzy's) investigative talents but - how smart would this error make you?

By the way, ever feel obliged to provide this evidence you seem to be basing your condemnation on? Or should we wait for Ozzy to explain it to us?

Isn't there a chance you might be annoying, demoralizing, pushing away someone who could be in good faith and like you might be searching for the truth and for comrades? Someone who could in the future add something, give something back, possibly be useful?

What a dick you'd be in that case. Lol, that's when they should ban you, not me, don't you see? because if I am not a shill then you have done some damage, not to my humble self, no, to the whole climate here, no? And if I am indeed a shill, employed by an agency (because everyone who don't think or write as you do, using the language and the arguments the way you'd do, is certainly employed by an agency) then you've done damage because you certainly warned me too soon. What a disaster!

No, no, no. Not good. The above is EXACTLY what a shill would write. Must-call-agency.


So your saying that because you write English like a Russian. We should take pity on you. Despite that fact you admit on one thread you new 9/11 was a fraud the morning it happened and kept it to yourself for a decade while on another thread you argue that cock up's like the Nose out imply the imagery wasn't controlled. Which according to the terms and conditions of signing up here mean an automatic ban.
JamedD
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2010, 10:23 pm

Postby nonhocapito on September 3rd, 2010, 5:25 am

JamedD 4 Sep 3 2010, 05:12 AM wrote: So your saying that because you write English like a Russian. We should take pity on you. Despite that fact you admit on one thread you new 9/11 was a fraud the morning it happened and kept it to yourself for a decade while on another thread you argue that cock up's like the Nose out imply the imagery wasn't controlled. Which according the terms and conditions mean an automatic ban.


I am italian, english is not my first language. But I think I write it (and speak it) good enough. Never asked for pity. A "different language" meant to me just a different way of reasoning, or a different set of ideas, I don't know, whatever convinced you of my shillness.

Anyway, as I have explained, I just said, as a curiosity, that I personally had the feeling of a hoax already on the day of 9/11 even though it took me decade to get to understand anything about it. That feeling was a product of a critical mind and books I had read, but in the end neither helped me against the river of bullshit that came down.

About the automatic ban, I don't know what to tell you. My arguments are there, and I think they were constructive. There were things I was reading on this forum that appeared to me in contradiction with one another. Now I understand them better, thanks to the kind souls who shared their views with me once again. Those views honestly are very complicated and unusual, so it shouldn't be surprising that someone cannot take them without a wink.

But regardless, if I was breaking the rules, and wasting everyone's time, then why Hoi or Simon even answered me, why not this immediate ban you talk about? Maybe (if that was not trickery like yours) they figured the discussion could be worthed the effort? My shillness not being 100% sure? (Whatever. I can't believe this discussion.)
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Postby JamedD on September 3rd, 2010, 5:43 am

Doubts about TV fakery aren't allowed here. The terms and conditions explicitly say that you should not have any doubts about TV Fakery if you decide to post on this forum.

You said that you don't believe the imagery was faked. According to you the Nose out mistake was to big a screw up. There is no way they would have allowed a mistake like that to have gone out. You are using the perps mistakes against us.

How then do you explain the Nose out?
JamedD
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2010, 10:23 pm

Postby nonhocapito on September 3rd, 2010, 5:56 am

JamedD 4 Sep 3 2010, 05:43 AM wrote: Doubts about TV fakery aren't allowed here. The terms and conditions explicitly say that you should not have any doubts about TV Fakery if you decide to post on this forum.

You said that you don't believe the imagery was faked. According to you the Nose out mistake was to big a screw up. There is no way they would have allowed a mistake like that to have gone out. You are using the perps mistakes against us.

How then do you explain the Nose out?


Why don't you REALLY go read that thread? I explained it there many times over. For the last time, I said I gathered from Simon research in September clues that there were errors and sloppiness in the live footage, which to me implied that the fakery was superimposed to real live material, whatever that was, otherwise it was difficult for me to understand the presence of covered-up errors, just as in the case of the banner rapidly superimposed to the nose out.

End of story, do what you want with it. Cry foul, whatever.

By the way, your main man Ozzy on that same thread argues that in fact this WAS Simon's position back then but now HE proposes a different take. Funny, because with much more eloquence later in the same thread Simon shows that this contradiction, and this change of position, are in fact non-existent, because the implications I saw in it weren't even there, the only point being to prove that none of the footage isn't believable, regardless if it contains errors of sloppiness or intentional trickery. So why not you go ask your Ozzy what position Simon HAD back then that isn't valuable today, and leave me and my shillness alone.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Postby JamedD on September 3rd, 2010, 6:04 am

That's not what you said. Just answer Yes or No to this simple question. Is the imagery of the 9/11 attack shown on TV on the morning of 9/11 real or fake?
JamedD
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2010, 10:23 pm

Postby nonhocapito on September 3rd, 2010, 6:14 am

JamedD @ Sep 3 2010, 06:04 AM wrote: That's not what you said. Just answer Yes or No to this simple question. Is the imagery of the 9/11 attack shown on TV on the morning of 9/11 real or fake?


I demand my lawyer. :D
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Postby JamedD on September 3rd, 2010, 6:24 am

nonhocapito 4 Sep 3 2010, 06:14 AM wrote:
JamedD 4 Sep 3 2010, 06:04 AM wrote: That's not what you said. Just answer Yes or No to this simple question. Is the imagery of the 9/11 attack shown on TV on the morning of 9/11 real or fake?


I demand my lawyer. :D


That was the wrong answer and makes you sound really guilty. This is the easiest question you could ever be asked on this forum. It was all fake. I'll give you another chance. (but I don't think the mods will).

Yes or No to this simple question. Is the imagery of the 9/11 attack shown on TV on the morning of 9/11 real or fake?

(Since you don't seem to know, the correct answer is Yes, it was all CGI bullshit).
JamedD
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2010, 10:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests