OUR FORUM'S ANNIVERSARIES

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: OUR FORUM'S ANNIVERSARIES

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow, major brain fart! :blink:

Sorry about that. I mixed up 300,000 with 300 million. How embarrascin'.

Still, 1/1000 of the population of USA is promising. That's a tenth of a percentage point (of an arbitrary population that doesn't actually relate to our sample)!!!

Hey, Simon made a good point, too. It's a popular web site! In the top 90,000 according to some (easily rigged-against-us) poll of some kind? I don't think I know of 90,000 web sites but that's gotta mean something perhaps. Ehh ... right?

Yikes. Next time I post about our site, I will make sure to check my figures. Hopefully we will reach 1,000,000 unique (at the present rate of growth) by the end of 2013?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:Hopefully we will reach 1,000,000 unique (at the present rate of growth) by the end of 2013?
Are you sure you've got your numbers, and your interpretation of them, right? I thought unique visitors meant unique IP addresses?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The numbers are by no means correct - they are just what the computer statistics program tells us. As we know from experience, they can be messed with.

Unique visits is probably being defined in the conventional way. That is, FAI (for anyone's information), "unique" only refers to a time period and "visit" only refers to a set of measurement parameters (such as cookies, IPs, etc.) that could refer to many different versions of the same actual person arriving. In other words, I could produce 100 "unique" hits myself from 100 computers or proxies or what-have-you.

There isn't a good way of knowing what any of it means in terms of people discovering the site - which is why I said I was just trying to be positive. The numbers really have very little actual meaning without a much more detailed understanding of how our specific counters are set up and what people are doing to access the site. You can read about the many variable types of "unique" here: http://blog.immeria.net/2008/01/underst ... GhdmnVYU4k

However, it is true that our program tells us we had 330,000 or so unique visits total since our forum's inception. And it also tells us given a few months, our unique visits increase by the thousands per month. This means our total unique visits could climb to double what we had last year. I was just guesstimating that 330 + 660 = 990.

But a million unique visits really means nothing. They could ultimately have been produced by only a handful of Internet users. Does that make sense? Sorry for throwing you off with the "300 million" guess. It's just about as useless, but I prefer accuracy and facts.
fbenario

hoi.polloi wrote:You can read about the many variable types of "unique" here: http://blog.immeria.net/2008/01/underst ... GhdmnVYU4k
Thanks for the link. I learned a lot - and far too much (since apparently none of it is dependable!).
fbenario

(On my calendar I had a reminder to post in this thread yesterday, but 'life' got in the way!)

History

Yesterday, October 18, 2012, was the 3-year anniversary of this forum's predecessor, Reality Shack. On October 18, 2009, Simon and Hoi took the forum public.* I posted, on both the forum's 1-yr and 2-yr anniversaries, that this forum is the single most important site on the entire internet. The forum's ultimate importance to, and for, the world remains to this day entirely unchallenged, whether by perps or other websites.

Other than during my recent 4-day hospital stay, the first-ever for me in 51 years (yes, I have been exceedingly lucky so far), I have read each day's entire set of new posts every single night before bed. The experience has often been a joy, often a burden, and is usually quite time-consuming. As life itself is, nearly every single day!

The four admins and Brian are the 5 people I trust the most on the entire planet. (Don't worry, in my real, physical life I'm psychologically normal. I trust my parents, my partner, and my one lifetime best friend not to knowingly hurt me or steal from me.) Besides you five, I am so happy at, and appreciative for, the continuing efforts of certain other members, and want to specifically thank [in no order - don't anyone get hurt feelings, please] reichstag, what'sgoingon, Heiwa,lux, Dcopy, Pug, reel.deal, and our two invaluable Central European members Warriorhun and bostonterrier.

*Sadly, the original members, especially including Simon, Hoi, Brian, and I, have not made money from the forum going public in 2009, similar to the money that companies, and their usually selfish and greedy owners generally make, when their oh-so-beloved company goes public! C'est la vie - at least, unlike many public companies, we are actually doing good for the world.

Numbers

During its 2nd year, the forum had 1.5 million page-views. During the just-ended 3rd year we had 2.5 million page-views, giving us a 3-year total of 4.3 million page-views.** This total don't suck, given how controversial our work, analyses, and conclusions are to most people and governments. (All numbers taken from the forum's Mint stat-counter.

**This past summer I posted my work (somewhere on the forum) that placed our 1st year page-views at merely 300,000. I gave my own calculation of a 300,000-500,000 range to two statisticians for review, and they both suggested taking the lower number.
fbenario

Well guys, today we reach our four-year anniversary together. Major congrats, and thanks, to Simon, Hoi, and Brian, who've been here from the beginning - and thanks to all the newer members who've brought their research and sensibilities to our ongoing work. We had 3.4 million page-views over the last year, for an estimated total of 7.7 million page-views since October 18, 2009. Not bad for a site that deals with such nettlesome, unpopular, and troublesome issues.

I'm sad that Nonho and Maat no longer actively participate in the forum, but their absence makes me appreciate all the more those of you who remain!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario wrote:Well guys, today we reach our four-year anniversary together. Major congrats, and thanks, to Simon, Hoi, and Brian, who've been here from the beginning - and thanks to all the newer members who've brought their research and sensibilities to our ongoing work. We had 3.4 million page-views over the last year, for an estimated total of 7.7 million page-views since October 18, 2009. Not bad for a site that deals with such nettlesome, unpopular, and troublesome issues.

I'm sad that Nonho and Maat no longer actively participate in the forum, but their absence makes me appreciate all the more those of you who remain!
Dear Fred, thanks for keeping track of the forum's stats & progress - much appreciated, as ever (and let me just remind everyone that fbenario has also been here from the very beginning!) :)

These last six months have been quite encouraging as far as traffic is concerned - with its monthly average of about 45.000 Unique Visitors and its record peak of April (a whopping 650.438 Visits - mostly 'thanks' to the lame Boston Marathon psyop...).

I've just returned from a relaxing week's vacation in the farm of friends in southern Sardinia (with no PC / internet access...) and am currently catching up with the many ongoing forum discussions. I must say that taking a break from the madness of this world - as valiantly exposed and documented on our forum - is not a bad thing and I highly recommend it to all and sundry. We all need to reach out to the soothing realities of nature from time to time, lest we forget how beautiful this planet of ours actually is. Nonho and Maat would surely agree - although I do of course also hope that their 'vacations' won't drag on forever ! ^_^
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

Thank you Simon & all founding members for Clues Forum!
In my experience, once you have your September Clues eyes and ears on, it's impossible to take them off again. Whilst on the one hand that means that I can no longer sit down and relax to watch tv, because green screens, CGI, special effects, scripts, and subtle propaganda is just so outrageously obvious to me now. I wouldn't change being able to pick it for anything. :)
lux

Unread post by lux »

MsQ wrote:... once you have your September Clues eyes and ears on, it's impossible to take them off again.
Great comment!
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

I owe a thanks too to Simon and Hoi et al for inspiring me in so many ways. The site is a constant source of new material with which to spring off into thought provoking discussion. Not a week goes by when I don't reference this site at http://fakeologist.com (sorry for the shameless plug). September Clues and Cluesforum are Book 1 for anyone who wants to re-read the library of history and then see the future in a completely different light. :)
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

I second Ab's last statement, I've been following the first Clues Forum since its very first inception back in 2009 and eventually became a member in 2011.Though most of my contributions haven been fairly "modest" so far, I will do my best to keep researching this major TV Fakery issue in which our entire media world seems to be plunged into. And I still hope to see Simon and the other Clues Team fellas some day in Italy for a nice get together little party.

Here's a rather strange painting showing the NASA so-called "Space Shuttle" which I photographed not long ago in sushi land. On a very old house, right next to the railway, so that every passenger can "remember" the fantastic NASA space odyssey thing.
The lie has to remain eternal and universal.

There's no reason to be fearful! It's all just an illusion ! :lol:
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Like others, I no longer have the time to contribute in any meaningful way these days, but try to pop in when I can to catch up and get a fix of reality!

I was on the 911 forums from about 2006 and migrated to here when Hoi & Simon created first, the Reality Shack and then September Clues.

After much derision from friends when I discussed my thoughts & research on 9/11, by challenging their preconceptions and demanding evidence to support the theory that planes could fly at 500mph+ at sea level as well as shear steel columns with their flimsy aluminium wings, they tend not to raise the subject anymore. Perversely, many of them don't think a plane hit the Pentagon or crashed in PA (if indeed they were even aware of this fact!) yet, because they saw it with their own eyes on TV, it MUST have happened at WTC!

I'm proud to have played a small part in contributing to the historically valuable research on this site and remain hopeful that many, many others will see the light in my lifetime.

Perhaps, one day, Simon/Hoi will get the opportunity to write a book, even an e version, summarising the major, indisputable points that have been discussed on this forum? Over to you, chaps. No pressure! :lol:
fbenario

Today is the forum's 5th anniversary, 1 year as Reality Shack followed by 4 years as Cluesforum. We've had 9.2 million page views over these 4 Cluesforum years (1.8 million over the last year), and I had previously estimated 300,000 page views for Reality Shack. So, 9.5 million page views over 5 years, on subject matter that TPTB likely don't want to see spread very far. Well done!

As Simon so aptly put it earlier today on the Nuke Hoax thread:
As much as I hate self-congratulatory antics (such as Hollywood with their odious Oscar awards) - I think we on this forum should all be very proud of our contributions to remove the fear from the minds of billions of human beings roaming this planet.

Let's keep up the good work.
fbenario

This is post number 50,000 on Clues Forum. Congrats to everyone, especially those few of us who have stuck it out from the beginning, without taking breaks or time away from the forum.

Not bad for a forum about a subject most people in the world would adamantly assert does not exist. Fools. Purposeful blinders. Gullible much?

Edit: I now see we recently went over 10 million page views - 9.7 million here, 300,000 during our first year at Reality Shack.

Again, not bad, and congrats to all.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

fbenario wrote:This is post number 50,000 on Clues Forum. Congrats to everyone, especially those few of us who have stuck it out from the beginning, without taking breaks or time away from the forum.

Not bad for a forum about a subject most people in the world would adamantly assert does not exist. Fools. Purposeful blinders. Gullible much?

Edit: I now see we recently went over 10 million page views - 9.7 million here, 300,000 during our first year at Reality Shack.

Again, not bad, and congrats to all.
I saw it coming, fbenario. Glad you took the opportunity.

As a complete newbie I say: congrats to all the good and thoughtful posts and let us keep speaking up for the truth behind the curtains of vandalized 'reality'.

In all things success depends on previous preparation, and without such previous preparation there is sure to be failure
Confucius (~551-479 B.C.)