GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby simonshack on December 24th, 2017, 10:16 am

brianv wrote:Hohoho. I see by looking out my window that there's a finger-nail moon and on the solstice too, I wonder if the elves and goblins have something planned for us!

Hehe, dear brianv... dunno about the elves and goblings, but methinks that the moooon and its swirling companions might be planning a cosmic dance party for us!
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on December 24th, 2017, 5:29 pm

simonshack » December 24th, 2017, 10:16 am wrote:
brianv wrote:Hohoho. I see by looking out my window that there's a finger-nail moon and on the solstice too, I wonder if the elves and goblins have something planned for us!

Hehe, dear brianv... dunno about the elves and goblings, but methinks that the moooon and its swirling companions might be planning a cosmic dance party for us!

You don't often make typos Simon, but goblings? :lol: :o
brianv

Postby hoi.polloi on December 24th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Sure! Duck is to duckling and goblin is to gobling! -_-

He's the next Tolkien! :o

Speaking of which, aren't there a number of fantasy and [fill-in-the-religion]-fiction writers out there working on getting CluesForum understandings into the public imagination? Does anyone reading this forum work for Hollywood and want to try their hand at using their connections as a platform for truth about how it all works, for once?

You don't have to answer if you're casually reading anonymously, but how about a Christmas present to the public and push for some real stories of Hollywood-military-space industry collusion? Would the public believe it if they saw it? Would actors be able to handle truth about themselves, or is it something they prefer to downplay because it smears the public image of what the illusions of celebrity stardom are? You know, "scandal" sells too! And what's more gossipy than the things big celebrities constantly try to push away from their consciousness, unbeknownst to the adoring public?
:P

Just putting that out there. If we actually notice such things, we might mention them in some other topic, as this one is about our own membership's efforts. But, worth asking for.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby simonshack on February 21st, 2018, 11:46 am

Today I'd like to salute the Korean people - and more specifically, all Korean September Clues viewers! All 999.929 of them ! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPBqbnJsfI (posted at my friend David's YT channel)

As it is, the Korean version of SC is the first ever SC video to reach the 1 million-viewer mark (as it hopefully will do today).

Please know that the Korean version was yet another heroic effort by Hoi Polloi back in 2013/2014, as he stayed in Korea for several months and, with the (obviously crucial!) help of a Korean friend*, performed the beautiful translation / subtitling. 환상적인 직업!

*Dear Hoi, I'm afraid I can't remember his name. Let us know - and please transmit my warmest thanks to him once more !
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on February 21st, 2018, 6:33 pm

simonshack » February 21st, 2018, 11:46 am wrote:*

Today I'd like to salute the Korean people - and more specifically, all Korean September Clues viewers! All 999.929 of them ! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPBqbnJsfI (posted at my friend David's YT channel)

As it is, the Korean version of SC is the first ever SC video to reach the 1 million-viewer mark (as it hopefully will do today).

Please know that the Korean version was yet another heroic effort by Hoi Polloi back in 2013/2014, as he stayed in Korea for several months and, with the (obviously crucial!) help of a Korean friend*, performed the beautiful translation / subtitling. 환상적인 직업!

*Dear Hoi, I'm afraid I can't remember his name. Let us know - and please transmit my warmest thanks to him once more !

That's amazing news! Maybe now the Koreans will understand that - 너는 바보 취급을 받는다.
brianv

Postby brianv on February 22nd, 2018, 12:31 am

1,000,009 views :P

I'm going to watch my favourite Kung-Fu Movie tonight in celebration. He qi dao.(Hapkido 1972) Starring Ji Han Jae, Angela Mao and Sammo Huang, with several stunts/appearances by a youthful Xiaou Qi Chan (Jackie Chan) Whyahhhh!

brianv

Postby hoi.polloi on February 22nd, 2018, 6:32 am

1 million and 37! ^_^

삐빗, 문 쾅! 같은 사무실에서 공동으로 작업 했구나. 푸하하하하하하하하 그리고 중요한 장면에서 화면 흐린것도 아폴로 달착륙 동영상과 똑같네요. 미국 정권을 잡은 놈들... 애비나 자식이나 똑같은 놈들이네요. 우리나라에도 그런 부녀가 있죠.... 휴

This message is rated highly on the channel and refers to the Apollo moon landings being part and parcel of the same hoaxers that captured the U.S. regime. It is encouraging.

Other comments seem to think the amateur videos look "too pro" to be fake. LOL :lol:

Oh, well. I guess it's the same in every country. Some are willing to understand. Others not.

The author of the subtitles wished to remain anonymous, and I understand. Every time I come across him I thank him again for his stupendous work. B)
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby brianv on February 22nd, 2018, 1:49 pm

hoi.polloi » February 22nd, 2018, 6:32 am wrote:1 million and 37! ^_^

삐빗, 문 쾅! 같은 사무실에서 공동으로 작업 했구나. 푸하하하하하하하하 그리고 중요한 장면에서 화면 흐린것도 아폴로 달착륙 동영상과 똑같네요. 미국 정권을 잡은 놈들... 애비나 자식이나 똑같은 놈들이네요. 우리나라에도 그런 부녀가 있죠.... 휴

This message is rated highly on the channel and refers to the Apollo moon landings being part and parcel of the same hoaxers that captured the U.S. regime. It is encouraging.

Other comments seem to think the amateur videos look "too pro" to be fake. LOL :lol:

Oh, well. I guess it's the same in every country. Some are willing to understand. Others not.

The author of the subtitles wished to remain anonymous, and I understand. Every time I come across him I thank him again for his stupendous work. B)

I expect a few of those are Stockholm Syndrome or Uncle Tom Syndrome.
brianv

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM