simonshack
Administrator

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by simonshack »

simonshack wrote:*

September 11, 2014

1.000.000 UNIQUE CLUESFORUM VISITORS

Ladies and gents,

I think this is pretty funny and well, "fitting" in a serendipitious way: at around midnight (Italian time), just as we reached September 11 2014, this forum's unique visitors reached (and passed) the 1 million mark:

UNIQUE VISITORS (at time of my reading): 1,000,327
http://www.cluesforum.info/mint/
Three days on - another ten thousand or so, new unique visitors have visited our forum !

UNIQUE VISITORS (at time of my reading today): 1,010,545

This feels good! :)

http://www.cluesforum.info/mint/
DeanHartwell

Unread post by DeanHartwell »

Hi Everyone,

Here is an update on the "Malice without Murder" essay response. I asked anyone on my "Planes without Passengers" Facebook page if they could prove that a specific person died at the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Some favorable replies, a lot of name calling and insults. But only one person gave the name of someone. "Kansas inNovember" replied to them and gave a spelling from one of the "memorial" sites that was different for BOTH the first and last names! If the "memorial" site was wrong, it is kind of strange no one bothered to correct it.

Replies have tapered off. The bottom line is that a lot of people still believe in the official theory even though they acknowledge that they cannot prove it!

Dean Hartwell
To read the essay "Malice without Murder": http://deanhartwell.weebly.com/essays
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

DeanHartwell (my emphasis) wrote:The bottom line is that a lot of people still believe in the official theory even though they acknowledge that they cannot prove it!
Yes, a brilliant summary. Thank you for your efforts, Dean.

The problem is that they cannot disprove video or photography.

They cannot do so because they simply do not have enough technical experience or understanding about video.

They watch "Making Of" documentaries about their favorite movies and shows but they do not understand what they are watching. It is magic to them. And because this magic is perceived as a benevolent force that brings entertaining art (or artistic entertainment) to them, it is not perceived as a normal tool. It is perceived as a magic tool which can only be yielded by good wizards — wizards that see their thoughts of beauty and raise them a fully rendered visual representation of it.

Who wants to deny such good entities access to one's dreams? If you deny this magic access to your dreams, how will your dreams get accomplished — some kind of personal effort in the world? Bah! Too much work! Too wrought with risk of failure.

Just get behind an artistic vision and batter everyone with it. Buy the keychain. Buy the book. Buy the movie of the book of the magazine of the reality show of the sports bottle. Everyone uses the magic dream wizards. You are up against too hard a battle without doing the same thing, they say and lead themselves to believe.

Imagery is a magic force, beyond their comprehension — or so they may prefer to believe, either overtly or secretly.

The same goes for music and sound or acting or humor or other art forms. All magic. If you specialize in one form, the others may typically serve as the refuge.

To complicate matters, belief is something that everyone must have, but which very few develop from critical analysis. The most people must use communication with others to emphasize and trust their own beliefs. That is to say: first, they feel the need to reinforce their belief by talking about it with others; second, they feel the desire, or need, or are understandably inclined to use available artworks to do so; thirdly, they naturally adopt the supportive artwork as a whole, and use the artwork as a safe starting point to explore unknown topics about which they do not yet have belief. In short, an 'endorsement' of a single Hollywood movie can result in a hundred false starts on questions that the Hollywood producers, directors and actors have set up, each with rewards for one's belief in the movie. The willing suspension of disbelief helps them internally 'endorse' a movie and forgive its flaws so that they can still use it as communication with others. This communication with others through the medium of the movie reinforces the belief they have, which they are not prepared to support based on personal research or sometimes even their own personal feeling of the belief's merit. The belief feels too frail if they do not support it with the power of movies and imagery, which they inherently sense are extremely powerful persuaders on themselves and others.

Part of the deep trauma of the 9/11 experience (which Lenon Honor talks about for good reason) must be the experience of having a fantasy like 9/11 repeatedly ask us to swallow a lot of lies about the experience of 'waking up'. According to 9/11, 'waking up' is a traumatizing, annoying, scary and hurtful experience. According to 9/11, 'waking up' is synonymous with a suspension of belief, and that suspension of belief results in an awareness of violence, death and destruction which you have no control over, and which you can more easily control by going back to hiding in the motivations of the good wizards who feed your dreams' power through movies.

Because those who operate the war machine sense that most people are magical thinkers, they also inherently sense that a simulation of this scale will help many people who are slightly uncomfortable with the lies feel justified in returning to the Nutwork's wizard program. They know that letting off a little "steam" (read: dissatisfaction with lies, building up in the public) and even sucking the steam out entirely into a terrifyingly cold void of a world view (e.g.; "the world is a dangerous unbalanced place pulsating with criminals that want to destroy you, and are actively working to if you don't watch your every step and every step of your neighbor") appears to do them a twofold favor.

One of these psychological effects may be: it gets people to feel temporarily sated with a "dose of harsh reality" they subconsciously prepared themselves to experience in their own self-awakening process, thereby entirely wasting their patience for harsh reality and simultaneously building up a learned fear of it. The military believes that this preemptive self-defense that humans naturally are equipped with, and which serves them well when gearing up to face scary things, has to be scared out of us the moment we are about to use it. The trauma cancels our "prepare to wake up" routine before it can happen. This prevents a revolution in local governance for fairer conditions and gets people to rely on the fictional heroes of so-called documentaries. They learn to fear their own dissatisfaction with the lies; it traumatizes them to remain with the status quo, even as it continues to put "the squeeze" on them.

The other major psychological effect seems to be: permanently creating in people's subconscious experiences the notion that they have personal experience with the "harsh reality" simulated by the 9/11 debacle, thereby souring popular opinion on the idea of a collective awakening and change in larger governance, because it results in "extremism" — synonymous with "terrorism", which means the government is going to be directly, violently targeting the unpleasant reality they told you about at you.

In short, the 9/11 movie can be summarized, in metaphor, as a criminal policeman robbing and entering your home, holding a very impressive looking gun to your head and saying "You and your family go back to fucking sleep right fucking now or I'm going to make you wake up from this reality entirely by blasting your brains out."

The last 13 years of American life has almost been one long experience of everybody describing either their fitful dreams or the admirable artistry of the impressive gun which people think they know the design (or ethnicity) of. But nobody can figure out how to get that gun away from the motherfucker that just broke into our fucking home and seems to have taken up permanent residence. I don't think this is a hopeless situation, if it seems rather serious at times.

Although I don't have a solution, I have a different dream, not written by Hollywood or anyone else that I know of. It is a dream shared by Simon and others. It is that if we put enough brains on the subject and the situation, that criminal will fade to the sands of time. It starts with, perhaps, some of us pretending to go back to sleep while remaining in good communication with each other through sites like these. Perhaps it is just about peacefully outliving them with a better dream, and more hopeful art.

I also think that simply being art critics and pointing out the ways in which the Nutwork's creations do not match reality is good in itself. It helps more people (and Simon has always been good at this) to wake up to their own ability to discern reality in a peaceful and funny way. Not everyone will recognize the truth of this kind, but to those whom we cannot present evidence and truth, we can present a more positive (and less unrealistically horrific) representation of it that makes the mere investigation of personal truth less odious than the media monopolies sometimes seem to make it out to be.
DeanHartwell

Thank you, Hoi!

I have written a follow-up to "Malice without Murder." I equate official stories to mythology. My thought process is leading to creating a different kind of mythology that semi-awake people may be able to relate to.

Here is the link to the new essay "Understanding 9/11 as Modern Mythology": http://www.scribd.com/doc/241079617/Und ... -Mythology

Dean
simonshack
Administrator

DeanHartwell wrote: Here is the link to the new essay "Understanding 9/11 as Modern Mythology": http://www.scribd.com/doc/241079617/Und ... -Mythology
Dean,

In this last essay of yours you wrote:

"An assassination with multiple shooters in Dealey Plaza got translated by our media into the action of a “lone nut.”

Well, that would be the Jim Fetzer JFK theory, which basically goes like this:

"Six sniper-shooters placed around Dealey Plaza shot at JFK's limousine - which was braked to a halt by its (complicit) driver, William Greer."

So, my question would be : do you actually espouse Fetzer's theory - a far more outlandish one than the official version of the JFK 'shooting'?
hoi.polloi

I had a similar question about that. In the context of the article there are a few "official conspiracy theories" posed that serve as blanket reminders about the absurdity of the official tales, which might be construed as endorsements of those conspiracy theories. Which is unfortunate because some of them are set up to be gatekeeping operations.
DeanHartwell

Dear Hoi and Simon,

Can either or both of you convince me that the JFK assassination was a hoax? I would be happy to read it.

Dean
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

DeanHartwell wrote:Dear Hoi and Simon,

Can either or both of you convince me that the JFK assassination was a hoax? I would be happy to read it.

Dean
[st]Dean, not to interfere with the questions at hand. But you have just linked us to your latest essay, which I read, can you convince me that anything therein is factual?

PS On recent form (and historical, according to your book), I'd say the odds on Uglyhead's assassination being a hoax have shortened somewhat![/st]

You might find this interesting!!!! http://www.scribd.com/doc/241079617/Und ... -Mythology
simonshack
Administrator

DeanHartwell wrote:Dear Hoi and Simon,

Dean
Dean, let me just ask you the following questions.

Do you really, really think it was purely coincidental that the first test screening of Stanley Kubrick's "Dr Strangelove" was originally scheduled for :

November 22, 1963 - the day of the "JFK shooting"?

Before answering this question, MAKE SURE you read THIS old post of mine:

Two (in)famous quotes from the original "Dr Strangelove" movie - by Stanley Kubrick":

-"Gentlemen! Our gallant young President has been struck down in his prime!"
-"Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff!"

If this doesn't make you suspect any foreknowledge of the JFK hoax - fine. It's all up to you. Believe what you will.
However, you may know that Kubrick is also widely suspected of having foreknowledge of the Apollo moon landing hoaxes.
Of course, JFK was the dude who sold us the wondrous idea of landing on the moon - and the "Kennedy Space Center" is named after him.

And of course, Kubrick's "Dr. Strangelove" dealt with another major hoax sold to the public: "THE ATOM BOMB". :rolleyes:

How many more "Kubrick coincidences" are we supposed to accept as purely coincidental? Kubrick "alerted us" (for some reason) about the three major hoaxes of our times: The MOON hoax, the JFK hoax and the ATOM BOMB hoax - and perhaps even September 11, 2001 - with his "2001, a Space Odyssey". While Kubrick's last movie, "Eyes Wide Shut", was released on July 16, 1999 - the 30th anniversary of the (alleged) APOLLO 11 launch... Fascinating, isn't it?

Now, these are not by any means the only clues suggesting that the JFK thing was a mainstream-media-supported psyop, a shock-and-awe propaganda operation designed to traumatize the American (and worldwide) public - so as to push forward the Nutwork's agenda of fear-mongering and mass deception which has now become the order of the day.

Here's some more food for thought for you, Dean. Do you really believe that 30+ photographers actually captured on film the crucial seconds of the JFK "shooting " in Dealey Plaza? : The JFK IMAGERY HOAX - a '9/11 template' ? > http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2390095#p2390095
hoi.polloi

It's also pretty odd that the official story about JFK's pit stop before Dallas included NASA offices, to check up on how things were moving along. Of course, by "things" it could mean any sort of private shenanigans we can only imagine.

But since we know NASA is at least in large part a hoaxing and PR agency, some of those "things" may have included the details of the Psychological play about to occur in Dallas. I am glad Dean says he is not ready to classify the play as an assassination; it shows good scientific judgment. But I join the general concern of other members that much of the "evidence" cited by authorities and lawyers interested in a reinvestigation (which will probably never happen) is military in nature and quality, and therefore must be treated with extreme skepticism.

What we've found over the years is that the control of information is one of the primary goals of the Statist government, and the single most primary goal of probably more than a few organizations with enormous influence working for them. That involves the completely fabricated creation and management of non-events with artificial, seemingly grave importance.

JFK's entire Presidency was mired in the stuff. It makes sense to assume all of them are.
simonshack
Administrator

Have you cast your vote yet? :)

The poll over at Fakeologist.com: http://fakeologist.com/2014/09/26/getti ... 1-picture/

Current score: (updated on Oct 9, 2014)

Armageddon 91.49% (43 votes)
Other: 6.38% (3 votes)
9/11 movie (TV "broadcasts") 2.13% (1 vote)
simonshack
Administrator

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !

As this year comes to its end, I wish to thank EVERYONE contributing to this forum a wonderful, happy new year.

As the ever-optimistic person that I am, I think that what we do here is a good, noble and useful social service. I believe that every minute of our time is well worth the trouble of exposing the silliness of the low-life individuals who seek to control and subdue this planet's population. Yes, I know: we are all a bit annoyed / puzzled / depressed of the fact that we don't seem to make much perceivable headway in waking up the masses to the incredible fantasy-world that they (and that includes all of us, former 'sheeple') have been living in.

However, we should be proud of the fact that we have sowed the seeds for thinking people to start questioning a large array of massive frauds and lies fed to the people of this world - primarily through the mass media propaganda machine.

Yes - we should be proud for what we do. That's all I wished to say right now - as a new year's greeting to all ! :)

Here is my LOVE to all Cluesforum members and readers: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
hoi.polloi

simonshack wrote:*

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !

As this year comes to its end, I wish to thank EVERYONE contributing to this forum a wonderful, happy new year.

As the ever-optimistic person that I am, I think that what we do here is a good, noble and useful social service. I believe that every minute of our time is well worth the trouble of exposing the silliness of the low-life individuals who seek to control and subdue this planet's population. Yes, I know: we are all a bit annoyed / puzzled / depressed of the fact that we don't seem to make much perceivable headway in waking up the masses to the incredible fantasy-world that they (and that includes all of us, former 'sheeple') have been living in.

However, we should be proud of the fact that we have sowed the seeds for thinking people to start questioning a large array of massive frauds and lies fed to the people of this world - primarily through the mass media propaganda machine.

Yes - we should be proud for what we do. That's all I wished to say right now - as a new year's greeting to all ! :)

Here is my LOVE to all Cluesforum members and readers: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Thanks, Simon! Happy New Year to you too. That makes 9 wubs. Here's a tenth to avoid aggravating the occult subject.

:wub:

I am thankful for you and your ability to not let this important research go to your head, man. Though I wouldn't blame you if it did, it's very important and useful that you stay humble. Having said that, I must finally admit based on direct feedback from its users and fans that CluesForum now comprises, nigh undeniably (to me), some of the most important and interesting subjects dealing with our "global society" on the whole Internet.

It tells me we are not alone, there are many people from many walks of life presenting many positive and transparently honest gifts for humanity. We just have to find them away from the muck and mire, which is produced by the open mouths of those dumb talking heads and visual effects magicians of TV, Hollywood, the Internet Mainstream and the underpaid agents trying to foil our earnest efforts.

This (finally, nearly deceased) year saw more and more normal, average folks making videos, blog posts and art questioning the bullshit and standing up to it, out of nothing less than the generosity of their spirit. Thank you to everyone out there doing that! More are on the horizon, I'm sure. Cheaply fake events of 2015 will wake more people up, no matter what we do. It will be fun to ride that wave!

B)

Here's to the hoi polloi! May they finally see some justice in the form of bold citizens speaking truth to power, creative pursuits that imitate neither the dumb nor the witty of the sick "super class", public embarrassment of snaky liars both brazen and subtle, and plenty of good humor and laughs. Come on, 2015, give the people something better now. It's time for a curtain call on the intelligencia psychos' "War Theater" show.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Happy New Year Guys! Keep up the good work!
As 2015 will also be the Year of the Sheep, let's take that to be a good omen, that the 'Sheeple' are about to wake up!

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/s ... ms/zodiac/
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Happy New Year, all.
Simon, you said:
"On a more general note, I can only hope that this forum brings to all of its readers the same thing it brings to me: solace. Solace of the fact that there still is intelligent life on this planet - and yes - I will say that again: solace of the fact that there still is intelligent life on this planet. Call me a 'presumptuous intellectual nerd' if you will, but I certainly prefer that over being called a "charlie". "

Which made me think of the story linked below, written in 1936 by Albert Jay Nock, as it (along with CF, of course!) gave me some of the same kind of solace when I read it over Christmas. His descriptions of 'the masses' and 'the mass man' compared with the tiny remnant of intelligent humanity are spot on. I hope you enjoy it.

The story is here: http://www.bigeye.org/isaiahs_job.htm
I didn't copy and paste it because I though it might be a bit too large and ungainly-looking for this thread.