GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Okay. The German translation is up. Its home page is http://www.septemberclues.org/index-de.shtml

The only things left in English besides some article links are The Vicsim Report (a dramatic undertaking to translate in any language, I suppose) and the Historical Development page.

Huge „vielen Dank“ to our translator!!!
animus

Unread post by animus »

hoi.polloi » 24 Aug 2017, 20:13 wrote:Huge „vielen Dank“ to our translator!!!
Gern geschehen. :)

Also thank you for integrating the German website this fast. Looking at the date of your forum entry you managed to do it within 5 days after receiving the translation. I did not expect that. I can only imagine how dull this work must have been. And it just shows how eager you are to spread the word. Now, the site is even up and running for the next 9/11 anniversary, the peak time of the SC website. That's fantastic!

I will send you an email in the next few minutes, hoi. I have found some broken links and links that still lead to the English website and need to be replaced with a German counterpart. Also, very unfortunately, the Youtube-video with the German subtitles has been set on private. Could you please ask the guy who translated the video to make it public again or alternatively (and for the meantime) replace the non-working link with this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv0zI99 ... F2F1B5C3AD
hoi.polloi

Hi, and thank you again for all you do. Yes, I'd like to get the site up and running ASAP but I am having some slight Internet connectivity issues and not sure I can do all those changes in time for the 9/11 anniversary, I'm afraid. It all may have to wait until October.

Well, at least the major part is up and while it's annoying to have those missing links I usually just go through your files in order.

Could you give me just a few of the most important problems/broken links/typos? And I can do my best to fix those ASAP and the rest can wait for later.
hoi.polloi

Okay, thanks for the e-mail notes. This is almost done! I managed to get a lot of this taken care of on the bus. (Thanks Greyhound WiFi!)

Now, there may be some catastrophic error that I can deal with later, but hopefully most of it is okay.

Regarding the 47 vs. 49 beam issue, I think you should message Simon about it so he can change the graphic if he wishes and we can sync up the English and German versions of that imagery analysis after y'all have resolved that.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Podcast in Swedish - Radio Cui Bono

Dear cluesforumers,

I would like to announce a podcast that my friend Martin has started called Radio Cui Bono. It's in Swedish and are therefore of course not offering much to English listeners. But you can at least listen to the pleasant voice of our own renaissance man Simon Shack that we have interviewed for several episodes that will be released periodically. As you may not know, Simon is not only a brilliant researcher and musician (The Social Service new album "Something Fishy" ROCKS Simon!) but also fluent in several languages, among them Swedish.

It's available on Cui Bonos YouTube channel and through popular podcast apps like Podcast Addict (search for "Radio Cui Bono")

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRLKYd ... gZ6n-ewQgQ
Last edited by patrix on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Perfect! The interview with Simon is in English and with subtitles. :)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Radio Cui Bono is making waves in Sweden but not in the vacuum :)

A listener has started a thread on a well-known “free speech” forum in Sweden:

https://www.flashback.org/t2898947

However there are a group of users objecting very strongly and harshly to the idea. Coincidentally it’s largely the same users who have objected to the idea that the moon landing could have been faked, which has also been a heavily discussed subject at Flashback.

https://www.flashback.org/t967842
hoi.polloi

Thank you, patrix, for your efforts in spreading the word!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

hoi.polloi » December 21st, 2017, 8:50 pm wrote:Thank you, patrix, for your efforts in spreading the word!
Thank you hoi and a Merry Christmas to you and all Cluesforumers. I'm on holiday leave now and will try to be on the Fakeologist Discord channel some late nights.

A new episode (in Swedish) of Cui Bono is out. Me and Martin talks about the Hindenburg hoax. Martin is an engineer and has balloon flying experience.
https://www.spreaker.com/user/10042798

Simon is coming visiting me next year. We're going to put the last touch on his book and our joint effort - The TYCHOS Planetarium. The only accurate solar system simulation in existence.

It seems 2018 will be a fun year :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

patrix » December 21st, 2017, 5:56 pm wrote:Radio Cui Bono is making waves in Sweden but not in the vacuum :)

A listener has started a thread on a well-known “free speech” forum in Sweden:

https://www.flashback.org/t2898947

However there are a group of users objecting very strongly and harshly to the idea. Coincidentally it’s largely the same users who have objected to the idea that the moon landing could have been faked, which has also been a heavily discussed subject at Flashback.

https://www.flashback.org/t967842
Tjena Patrix, and Happy Xmas to all Swedish Vikings.
A listener has started a thread on a well-known “free speech” forum in Sweden: However there are a group of users objecting very strongly and harshly to the idea.
:rolleyes:

Free as in Not Free. Freedom of Speech, is the right to say what OTHERS don't want to hear!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

brianv » December 23rd, 2017, 2:41 pm wrote:
A listener has started a thread on a well-known “free speech” forum in Sweden: However there are a group of users objecting very strongly and harshly to the idea. :rolleyes:

Free as in Not Free. Freedom of Speech, is the right to say what OTHERS don't want to hear!
Yes, brianv. All major free speech forums are controlled these days and thanks to my reading here and listening to The Clues Chronicle I understand their tactics much better now which I will not bore you with explaining. But I still think it's important to be on them and draw attention to whats being discussed here. Our main advantage is that we are or at least can become larger in number than they are.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Registrant Name: Flashback International Inc
Registrant Organization: Flashback International Inc
Registrant Street: 1461 First Avenue, # 360
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10075-2201
Registrant Country: US

Good luck with free speech and all that!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashback_Media_Group
After a trial in 2002 it became illegal for Flashback to run a discussion forum in Sweden, as according to the Swedish 1998 Law of Responsibility Regarding Electronic Message boards, all posts on Swedish Internet discussion boards need to be reviewed by an appointed person who can be prosecuted in case there is a breach of the press law.[2] Flashback Media Group AB and Jan Axelsson each were fined 400,000 SEK on probation and were forced to pay the trial costs of 250,000 SEK.[3] Flashback closed down the forum in 2002. It opened again in 2003. Between 2003 and 2010 it was based in England and owned by Flashback Enterprises Ltd. Since 2010 it is based in New York, USA and it is owned by Flashback International Inc.
So I guess it's "illegal" in Sweden to discuss the fake moon landings. Any threads about Olof Palme or Anna Lindh ??
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Thanks for looking that up. I had no idea they were owned by a US registered company. Flashback has always been the goto place to find out things and gossip the papers don't write. Many years ago I believe they where for real. Their slogan used to be "Free speech, for real", but now they are bought and controlled like everything else.

They have no banned subjects. That would be too obvious and drive people elsewhere. Their main tactic to shut people up is that they have users who are rude and when the subject is rude back they get banned. But they do all other things in the shill book as well.

Merry Christmas to you to obrianv :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

patrix » December 23rd, 2017, 5:25 pm wrote:Thanks for looking that up. I had no idea they were owned by a US registered company. Flashback has always been the goto place to find out things and gossip the papers don't write. Many years ago I believe they where for real. Their slogan used to be "Free speech, for real", but now they are bought and controlled like everything else.

They have no banned subjects. That would be too obvious and drive people elsewhere. Their main tactic to shut people up is that they have users who are rude and when the subject is rude back they get banned. But they do all other things in the shill book as well.

Merry Christmas to you to obrianv :)
Hohoho. I see by looking out my window that there's a finger-nail moon and on the solstice too, I wonder if the elves and goblins have something planned for us!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: Hohoho. I see by looking out my window that there's a finger-nail moon and on the solstice too, I wonder if the elves and goblins have something planned for us!
Hehe, dear brianv... dunno about the elves and goblings, but methinks that the moooon and its swirling companions might be planning a cosmic dance party for us!