GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
patrix

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by patrix »

I've been very active since I "woke up", writing on forums like this one, helping Simon with his astronomy research and doing podcasts. One of the first things I did was to join a community that arranges seminars for speakers that are not welcome elsewhere. I do not agree with everything and regard some of the talks as disinfo, but there's a steady audience and I hope to make them more aware. And my advice to those who want to do something and have like-minded to talk with is to do the same. Create or join a local community. To meet people in real life and exchange thoughts is so important and I think there's a steady growing awareness or at least a general feeling something is not right with the world. Mankind needs your help to get out of this modern dark age.

Right now we have a substantial disinfo circus consisting of "useful idiot" organizations like International Sceptics, Flat Earth, 911truth and other controlled opposition. But if more real people spoke up I really think we could overrun this shit show.

May reason prevail as Simon puts it

/Patrik
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Thomas Seyfried on dogma

I've been looking into medicine many years before I found the Cluesforum research by Simon Et al. and the problems with dissipating new findings within medicine are very similar to getting the word out regarding 9/11, the Terror and Space hoaxes and Tychos. I recently found this interview where I think Prof. Seyfried describes the problem with dogma very well. Go to 8 min and 23s

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21GbAShHk14

https://youtu.be/21GbAShHk14?t=8m23s
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » June 13th, 2018, 11:19 am wrote:I've been looking into medicine many years . . .
[link to video on ketosis]
What have you found out about how a properly functioning (moving, flowing) lymphatic system is the key to health? And how one can clean up their own (stagnant) lymph system by following the species specific diet designed by nature (not ketogenic diet), what did you learn about that?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow » June 13th, 2018, 10:51 pm wrote:
patrix » June 13th, 2018, 11:19 am wrote:I've been looking into medicine many years . . .
[link to video on ketosis]
What have you found out about how a properly functioning (moving, flowing) lymphatic system is the key to health? And how one can clean up their own (stagnant) lymph system by following the species specific diet designed by nature (not ketogenic diet), what did you learn about that?
I’ve learned that cognitive dissonance/bias, dogma, cultural trance or whatever we want to call it is very real and we all need to understand that. Including me of course.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » June 14th, 2018, 3:36 am wrote:I’ve learned that cognitive dissonance/bias, dogma, cultural trance or whatever we want to call it is very real and we all need to understand that. Including me of course.
And again, you avoid this topic (the lymph system) like the plague.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Me, my friends Martin and Daniel and with Simon as a frequent guest have been doing a pod in Swedish for more than two years now dealing with Cluesforum subjects. The number of listeners is perhaps not that impressive compared to pods dealing with less controversial, or rather taboo subjects, but it has been increasing steadily and we’re also getting better at doing a podcast.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/10042798

I encourage anyone who feels a need to do something to do this as well. A podcast can be produced with a zero budget and is an effective way to get this important message out. Many people are not aware of the media and science lies we live in because they are simply not made aware that Simons and Cluesforums research exist.

These are hard questions since we have been molded by propaganda all of our lives and there is a real information war going on right now. The Nutworks own desinformants are working hard to accomplish some kind of limited hangout where they win confidence by revealing some of the lies.

But we have an advantage – the number of fooled people are more in numbers and if only a few of us starts producing media it will soon not be possible to drown this message.

To do podcasts is good for a number of reasons. To listen to people discussing is very communicative. Listening to pods was one of the main things that convinced me. If you meet someone open minded but don’t have time to talk you can refer them to a podcast. It’s also good for your own sanity and well-being to talk about these subjects and straighten them out in your head. You are doing something concrete which helps both yourself and others.

All the best and may reason prevail /Patrik
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

2OTH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11 CONVERSATION (between Ab and Simon)

Today I had a great 2-hour+ conversation with Ab (of the Fakeologist website). We have both spent untold hours investigating 9/11.

I dare say that anyone wishing to understand just how the 9/11 hoax was pulled off will appreciate listening to our 20th anniversary podcast.

https://fakeologist.com/blog/2021/09/11 ... ment-29989
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

simonshack wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:19 pm *

Today I had a great 2-hour+ conversation with Ab (of the Fakeologist website). We have both spent untold hours investigating 9/11.

I dare say that anyone wishing to understand just how the 9/11 hoax was pulled off will appreciate listening to our 20th anniversary podcast.

I am listening to the interview right now and I have a reaction to the 'Sweden' bit. My friend has a girlfriend from Sweden, a 27 years old who came to Uganda to help street children and she met him at that project. And man, she is so politically correct it just gives me instant diarreah. As you know Africa is playing the role of the continent with less fake cases but there she is; fully masked, sanitiser ready. I tried to talk to her about the numbers (about 350 deaths in a year, population 46.000.000), showed her graphs of the age group that is mostly affected but no use. Every day she sees three or four people traveling on one motorcycle, 30 people in a taxi made for 20. Yeah, highly contagious. I remember when the white guild thing peaked a year or so ago I talked about a thing Oprah said. She started a statement with 'what you whites need to realise...' and I said that it is racist. But according to her you can only be racist to black people.. Where is the facepalm emoji? Okay, let's go with this one :puke:
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

simonshack wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:19 pm *

Just finished listening, really enjoyable.
I share Simon's optimism that this Covid madness will finally come to an end. Despite living at the bottom of the world in the NWO's economic laboratory, locked up in level 4. A quick glimpse of the news and large crowds in New York for 9/11 commemorations and sporting events, most not wearing masks. Surely they can't have all been quaxinated.

Also I liked the Tychos explanation about the Geometry not matching the Physics. TPTB will hang on for their dear lives protecting Newtonian Physics, NASA can't live without it.
simonshack
Administrator

THE "PARANORMIES" 20th anniversary of 9/11 podcast

Someone who wished to remain anonymous sent me a link to this fantastic podcast recorded on September 11, 2021 - the 20th Anniversary.

By Jove... These guys sure seem to have diligently studied their September clues ! :)

Last night I listened to the entire podcast (3h16min) and I must admit it made me very happy to realize that there actually ARE people out there who have been watching & following - in consummate detail - my SC documentary and our collective research here at Cluesforum. Better still, some of those lads participating in the "Paranormies" podcast appear to be former (or current?) US army / or Navy recruits - and it pleases me even more to imagine that perhaps many American servicemen may have finally realized today what a (bad) joke their government is - as well as the utterly evil shenanigans conspired on a daily basis by the international jewsmedia propaganda machine.

I have taken the liberty to select a 1-hour section (i.e. the central part of their full 3-hour podcast) which contains most of their discussions about our longstanding 9/1 research. Of course, anyone can choose to listen to their entire 3-hour show.

PARANORMIES talk about media fakery and September Clues on 9/11 (57min):

https://septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/PAR ... odcast.mp3

Sadly though (if you listen to the entire 3-hour show), you will hear someone supporting Judy Wood's silly "DEW-dustification" theory which, as we all know here at Cluesforum, was obviously meant to try and "justify" what we all saw on 9/11 on TV (and in the subsequent, higher-resolution fake imagery released in... 2010!). Judy Wood's role was - and still is - to try and uphold in peoples' minds the 'reality' of that bizarre CGI imagery depicting the utterly unphysical top-down collapses of the twin towers, "dustifying in mid-air"...). In her presentations, Judy keeps using this fake CGI imagery to make her case that some secret, ultra-sophisticated "DEW technology" was used to bring down the towers. Her $50-dollar, richly-illustrated book "WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO?" (which was lent to me by a Swedish friend who had bought it) is chock-full of bogus 9/11 imagery, including roasted cars and a bunch of assorted, photoshopped crap. Judy Wood is the quintessential gatekeeper for the true weapon of mass distraction of 9/11: fake CGI imagery.

I mean... THIS is the supposed collapse of WTC2 at 9:59am that day, as aired "LIVE" on NBC:

If the above imagery looks REAL to you, I really think you should urgently seek mental help.

So allow me to repeat once more - and this time, on the top of my lungs and in all-caps (pardon me - but I really can't believe that enquiring folks STILL aren't getting it - 20 years on !!! ):

NO IMAGERY OF THE TWIN TOWER COLLAPSES EXIST. THIS, BECAUSE THE TOWERS WERE DEMOLISHED (WITH CONVENTIONAL DEMOLITION CHARGES THAT ARE USED EVERYDAY TO BRING DOWN OLD BUILDINGS) BEHIND AN IMPENETRABLE SMOKESCREEN WHICH WAS MOST LIKELY GENERATED BY MILITARY-GRADE SMOKE MACHINES PLACED IN WTC7. THIS IS WHY WTC7 HAD TO BE DEMOLISHED AT 5:20PM IN THE AFTERNOON. IN FACT, THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR THE FORMIDABLE AMOUNT OF SMOKE ENVELOPING LOWER MANHATTAN FOR THE ENTIRE DAY - IS THAT POWERFUL SMOKE MACHINES WERE EMPLOYED - AND WERE LIKELY ACTIVATED BEFORE 9:03 AM (i.e. alleged time of "2nd plane crash"). THEY EVEN CONCOCTED AN 'ALIBI' FOR THIS EARLY SMOKE - WHAT WITH THE TALE OF WILLY "BOOM" RODRIGUEZ (THE ALLEGED WTC "JANITOR") WHO HAS BEEN GOING AROUND THE WORLD TELLING HIS STORY OF A SUPPOSED EXPLOSION IN THE WTC BASEMENT - BEFORE THE "AIRPLANE STRIKE".

In short, NO ONE saw shit that morning. Bystanders in NYC would just have "seen" the WTC towers obscured by smoke - and the only "DEW" was in those bystanders eyes. No need for crashing airplanes. And no need for missiles either (I have long retracted my old speculations presented in September Clues, back in 2008, that missiles might have been used).

Do you really think that this enormous smoke cloud....

...that lingered over Lower Manhattan for the entire day of September 11 2001 was caused by:

1- The kerosene of the crashing airliners?
2 - The collapses of the twin towers?

If your answer is "2", please know that ANY controlled demolition of ANY major buildings raises dust clouds that only last for max 15-20 minutes (no matter how big the building). Such demolition dust clouds certainly DO NOT linger for an entire day - as was the case in Manhattan on 9/11.

Of course, WTC7 was not hit by any airplane. As the official story goes, a fire started in WTC7 as "debris from the twin towers smashed into it, causing its basement tanks filled with diesel fuel to catch fire"... Yeah, right.

Here's a clip from a History Channel 9/11 documentary showing plenty of smoke exiting from the back of WTC7:

I know, I know... someone will now wonder: "But Simon, isn't your contention that ALL of the 9/11 imagery was fake - i.e. a prefabricated Hollywood movie?"
Well, my answer to that question goes as folllows: some of the imagery HAD to be made so as to resemble some of the most visible events of that day -such as the smoke cloud that enveloped Lower Manhattan from morning to dusk - and the constant smoke gushing out of the back of WTC7.
simonshack
Administrator

SEPTEMBER CLUES (the movie)...
...NOW EASILY AVAILABLE AND DOWNLOADABLE IN 12 LANGUAGES - IN TOP QUALITY!

Dear friends,

Here are the links to the BEST QUALITY / HD VERSIONS of my September Clues documentary - subtitled in 11 languages (yup, 11...!)

My heart and warm gratitude goes out to all those international friends who spent much time and effort expertly translating the entire September Clues documentary in all of these different tongues! I truly feel blessed to have had so many helpers over the years - all of whom did this 'for the cause' (since I'm on a ZERO budget).

Let me hereby remind everyone that most of ALL of the 12 versions of SEPTEMBER CLUES (including the original English version) have been systematically been deleted / censored / removed / terminated by the Youtube police (for all sorts of alleged "violations of community standards" - including "hate speech" - lol! ). Last month, even my own VIMEO upload of SC was deleted - without any warning or motivation whatsoever. It has been a CONSTANT battle in later times to search for alternative uploads of these various subtitled versions - and to re-link them at my www.septemberclues.org website. However, from now on - and as long as my website (and yours truly) survives - you will always be able to watch September Clues in your preferred language (free of charge) by clicking on one of the below links:

THE ORIGINAL VERSION of SEPTEMBER CLUES (English): https://septclues.com/SEPTEMBER%20CLUES ... TE%201.mp4

ITALIAN subtitles

SPANISH subtitles

GERMAN subtitles

SLOVAK subtitles

FRENCH subtitles

PORTUGUESE subtitles

RUSSIAN subtitles

KOREAN subtitles

TURKISH subtitles

ESPERANTO subtitles

ARABIC subtitles

ALL THE ABOVE LINKS CAN ALSO BE FOUND HERE : https://septemberclues.org/mirrors.shtml
simonshack
Administrator

Dear everyone,

Today I received an e-mail from my dear, indestructible old friend Stewart Ogilby - who turns 90 this year! :)

LET THE INTERNET FIX AMERICA
Read this in full. Then watch full video at NewsWatch.org

Jan. 08, 2023

The American crisis is just around the corner. Wall Street's bankers have finally triumphed. Financial vultures, in their rampage for wealth, power, and world control have nearly completely destroyed an imperfect but incredibly free and promising American society. What must we do if we are to survive individually and as a free people?
read more at: https://www.bigeye.org/internet.htm

Our 'veteran' Cluesforum members will remember Stewart's many brilliant essays which he published back in the days on his blog - in support of the September Clues research. For our new members, here's the link to a post I made in May 2017 here on this very thread - listing all of said articles: https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p ... 7#p2403527

Here is Stewart's full "New Year" message:
To: All, especially online bloggers and journalists:

Researching, discovering, and recounting facts gives intelligent persons a grim satisfaction. There isn't a chance that persons constitutionally incapable of critical thinking but, thankfully, prone to react, will understand and appreciate excellent analytical prose.

You are entirely correct. So too are millions of persons having an IQ of over 110. At this critical time, after over 15 million semi-literates have watched a "vaccinated" football player simply fall over (the dying trick performed by so many others, particularly working athletes) there is now fertile ground for mass dissent.

Exactly how the masses will react depends on steps you take to motivate them. Once enough popularity is achieved, one may recall Mark Anthony's remark following his clever castigation of Brutus and other "honorable men", "Mischief, thou art afoot. Take thou what course thou wilt!"

By copying the strategy of our adversaries, let us appeal to emotions of the masses, fear and anger: fear for their own health and lives, and anger at having been ruthlessless financially abused, not to mention, the murders of friends and loved ones.. 

Overlooking, for the sake of this strategy, any of its deficiencies, please do your best to support and to broadcast an innocuous appearing and appealing URL, NewsWatch.org

Once NewsWatch.org is viewed and followed up, many will temporarily forego tiresome social media blather. It will give them something about which to feel virtuous, clever, and personally important. When they open and stumble through "Let the Internet Fix America" they will engage in brilliant conversations online. To engage those who, enjoying the "Europa" video, fail to click the link below it, please promote www.BigEye.org/internet.htm -- LET THE INTERNET FIX AMERICA

This will trigger open dissent and mass reactions that will inevitably scare the hell out of their own corrupt congress persons. I turn 90 this year and that is precisely how we finally put a stop to their murderous financial enterprise in Vietnam, but only after more than fifty thousand young Americans had been killed. Terrified to come home to face exploding violence in their home districts, even compromised politicians declined to vote for the bill called "aid to South Vietnam" that would provide funds needed to continue the "conflict" that the usual suspects, for the sake of trivialization, cleverly declined to even call a "war".

Drill down through Newswatch.org and BigEye.org and widely forward bigeye.org/internet.htm, to your mailing-list, substack, newsletters, friends, family, critics, and others. It is going to take more than words, eloquence, politicians, and lawyers to launch fast and frightful justice against those who deserve nothing more forgiving, the despicable mass murderers still astride America's govenment.

Ciao,

Stewart
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

It is a good apropo...
“[ The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. ]
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness...
[ Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security...] ”

What part of the above do you not understand?
[ - we are being asked by Mr. Ogilby.]
https://www.bigeye.org/internet.htm
I don't know law and I don't know the specific difficulties of legal drafting - and this text is particularly and above all a legal text, however much propaganda is used from the day one to impose on it the nimbus of sanctity and to call its authors 'Fathers' with embarrassing consistency - but I am quite sure that such a text does not and cannot create community (the ‘internet’ even less so, of course), and that it works in a very determined and assiduous way against it.

Here, for example, these few sentences above emphasise first of all the importance and necessity of government (as a thing to be taken for granted) and not at all what it is usually quoted for, namely the happiness of the people, well-being integrity etc. The latter is just the blah-blah to introduce the thing itself. Where then was the thing we now call, with self-evident tone, 'government'?

Then the concepts of ‘happiness’ and ‘well-being’ etc., or rather their interpretations, is what is here, perhaps for the first time, sanctioned, as it were 'officially', - which it is in the power of government to provide or to take away. (If you are under an illusion like that, let me assure you that it has no such power over them, - unless you want it to have, and as we know, the main object of governmental activity is first of all this very Will.)

Societies that currently exist, i.e. those in which the things mentioned by Mr. Ogilby's, not only occur (unless, of course, he is a victim of some deceptions himself, which I think is more likely than not) but are rather necessary and inevitable simply following the logic of the things, are based just on this and such documents! All attempts at 're-form' are now so foolish and so long discredited that I think it is simply impossible not to question the bona fides of their advocates first. So I think it would really do no harm here to examine first of all the integrity of all those who invoke this text, whether they do so from the mainstream or ‘opposing’ / ‘alternative’ side.

Perhaps it was not accidental to point out that the gentleman happens to be in his ninetieth - his attirude being so childish with extreme naivety, or like an enthusiastic youngster in his late teens. Or, on the other hand, does this ‘manifesto’ not sound alexjonesque a bit? He says the good news is that ‘we are many’ – but not even that is true, since the ‘bankers’ and other frontmen in the media he is actually mentioning would count ten times as much or hundred times as much than would be on the list (now remaining imaginary) had he counted all his ‘Ron Pauls’ and ‘Rainer Fuelmichs’ and the likes.

As to the ‘bad news’: their number is legion, a simple enumeration of it would perhaps be longer than his article, not just the few showed under his thousandfold magnifying lens. So it begs the question what kind of ‘replacement’ world it could be made by a negligence of all the acute problems we have? (Though the answer is brief and simple: just as this world as it is already now – though most probably in a still worsened edition.)

Americans have their Thoreau… and perhaps it is safe to assume a large number of readers there, - but journalists do not seem to be among them.

[This document seems to be very much one of the arch-deceptions, mass deception par excellence, quite in the modern sense of the word.

I once heard that one of the first presidents, perhaps Jefferson, was supposedly asked if he could imagine the US without a president; he replied, 'Well, yes, - but not without a press.'
The source must have been this thing:
https://oll.libertyfund.org/quote/jeffe ... apers-1787
But I think the former 'anecdote form' of it is more accurate as to the point.
This “Jefferson’s preference for ‘newspapers without government’ over ‘government without newspapers’” thing is quite fascinating a subject, isn’t it?

Is there by the way any conspiracy nut here on this forum who hasn't heard that the entire US presidential institution, along with all its democracy businesses, was the result of Masonic machinations? Or might one be led to believe that, say, around Lincoln's time this noble institution was corrupted?
That seems really a declaration of independence – independence of any responsibility accountability etc. of government as such to any ‘forum’ whatsoever. And all the world followed suite very soon…]
bigeye1

Unread post by bigeye1 »

Believe it or not, I concur graciously with the criticisms expressed. Just for the record at Clues Forum, although nearly 90, I am neither naive nor childish. It is true that my little exhortation would appear so. In fact, my own sympathies lie squarely along the lines of Mr. Albert Jay Nock's monograph, "Our Enemy, the State" which can be found on my website at www.bigeye.org/enemy.htm and I call attention to its closing paragraphs. Mr. Jefferson (no longer in a position to defend himself) might equally be charged with a childish naivity, although he did refer to his political efforts as an experiment.

Here is the problem we face in our present Masonically created and guided state. Unless the masses can be persuaded to do something shocking and dangerous, Mr Jefferson's interesting experiment (which, unsurprisingly, never really took root) now faces abrupt and total failure. It was fun while it lasted, providing a framework for industrialization and technical modernization of a huge formerly agrarian society. Along with financially restructuring human society, the hubris of our overlords now prompts them to biologically restructure humanity itself. If the Great DNA Programmer had intended us to be serfs our code would be quite different. That fact alone warrants thwarting the "great reset" in its tracks. It cannot be done intellectually.